As a Senior Tech Lead:
You will be part of a thought leadership team that will design and develop the leading cyber security solution that protects digital assets of corporations such as Apple & the US Federal Govt. This solution used by global Fortune 100 corporations will be massively scalable to secure their Global networks
You will bring to the table:
Domain: Networking and Network Security
Primary Skills: Java, Spring & Hibernate
Secondary Skills: Any one of Python / Java Script / Angular JS / Shell / ANTLR / Groovy
- Excellent skills & experience in Java, Spring & Hibernate
- Minimum 2 years of Experience in Networking and Network Security domain
- Any Scripting language - Python / Java Script / Angular JS / Shell / ANTLR / Groovy
- Strong object-oriented design skills, data structures, algorithms, and design patterns.
- Tools Pivotal / GitHub / Jenkins
- Good to have Database design and management experience.
What you will do…
- You will be hands on, writing high quality code and ensuring on-time delivery.
- Provide guidance on software design, architecture, and interface choices.
- Design highly scalable, reliable, secure and fault tolerant systems with minimal guidance.
- Mentor engineers on design, coding, and troubleshooting.
- Analyse requirements, problems and solve them with the best solution.
- Create platforms, reusable libraries, and utilities wherever applicable.
- Work in cross-functional team, collaborating with peers during entire SDLC.
- Work as part of a team to solve complex technical problems.
- Support customer queries, escalations, to keep high customer satisfaction.
Benison Tech is a niche technology company that has been appointed by Intel, Broadcom, CISCO, Checkpoint, and Marvell to collaboratively spearhead the next generation Network Security, 5G and Wireless technologies. We help our mutual customers get to market faster by applying our core technical brilliance in solving complex engineering problems.
We work with the world leading technology companies in the latest bleeding edge technologies from 5G enablement to real-time ML based network security systems.
Our interview process isn’t easy, but necessary to ensure that we are a fit for each other. You will be working in a dynamic fast paced environment on cutting edge technologies, so roll up your sleeves and get ready for the challenge. We need people who are drawn to technology challenges rather than work in a plush corporate role.
You are a fit for Benison if
- You want to work in the technologies of the future… Network Security, Cloud technologies, 5G and WiFi6.
- You have a deep-rooted desire to learn new technologies.
- You are driven by the passion of solving complex problems.
- You want to work with some of the best minds in the industry
About Benison Technologies
- Work closely with engineering and product managers to detail the engineering scope.
- Continuously champion high-quality software engineering practices - from planning, implementation, test automation, documentation, code reviews, scaling, performance, metrics, logging, and monitoring - essentially the entire software development lifecycle
- Architecting and building frontend features in React.js
- Ensuring a highly performant and responsive UI
- Ensure the code developed is fully functional and bug-free
- 2+ years of engineering experience, ideally building products from ideation to launch with a strong engineering team
- Motivated to not just make things work, but make things work at scale.
- Working knowledge of Django and React.js
- Proficient understanding and hands-on experience on Data structures and algorithms
- Good at problem-solving skills
- Proficient understanding and hands-on experience on Object-Oriented Programming and Design patterns
- Proficient PostgreSQL or similar relational databases (non-relational databases a plus)
- Understanding of basic cloud computing concepts and experience in using any of the major cloud service providers
- Experience in test-driven development is a plus.
- Proficient with agile software development processes for building distributed systems
- Self-driven to tackle challenges head-on and achieve goals
- Excel in troubleshoot complex systems problems, debug, and find root causes
- Ability to communicate in written and spoken English
- 5 days working
- Good growth
- Learning opportunities
- Helpful colleagues
- Happy working environment
- Health insurance
- Internet allowance
This person MUST have:
- BE Computer Science, MCA or equivalent
- Cloud app development experience
- Strong Django and ReactJS experience
- Advanced knowledge of Python and relational databases
- Understanding of APIs, pagination, searching, sorting
- Experience with building, modifying and extending API endpoints (REST or
GraphQL) for data retrieval and persistence.
- Creating high performance UI etc.
- Experience with SQL and NOSQL databases
- Experience with the full software development life cycle, including requirements
collection, design, implementation, testing, and operational support.
- Experience with scrum or other agile software development methodology.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, teamwork, decision making and
- Min 3 year experience
- Not more than 15 year experience.
- Startup experience is a must.
- Remotely, anywhere in India
- 40 hours a week but with 4 hours a day overlapping with client timezone. Typically clients are in California PST Timezone.
- Full time/Direct
- We have great benefits such as PF, medical insurance, 12 annual company holidays, 12 PTO leaves per year, annual increments, Diwali bonus, spot bonuses and other incentives etc.
- We dont believe in locking in people with large notice periods. You will stay here because you love the company. We have only a 15 days notice period.
Kuliza helps BFSI enterprises build new-age Fintech products and platforms to power their digital business. We work with leading financial enterprises such as HDFC Life, Aditya Birla Finance, UTI MF, Birla Sun Life AMC, Coverfox, ICICI bank, VP Bank (Vietnam), Standard Chartered Bank and more and help them create world-class digital products as a part of their transformation assignments.
We are a 250+ strong team, headquartered in Bangalore with offices in other cities such as Mumbai and Singapore and have built 120+ digital products for various enterprises in India, Singapore, MiddleEast and US.
This opening is for Kuliza's Lending Software SBU which is in the business of implementing new-age lending systems/ platforms for banks and NBFCs across Indian and Global clients. More information about our lending product is available on our site: www.GetLend.In
Awards and Accolades
Kuliza has been the recipient of multiple awards including the following featured ones:
- Awarded by Deloitte as one of the fastest-growing tech startups in India
- Awarded by Ernst & Young and Banking Frontier as provider of top 5 most innovative banking products in India
- Awarded by The Economic Times and Deloitte as a provider of most promising Fintech product in the Lending category in India
- Awarded by Elets as Best Lending System for NBFCs
Technical leads oversee a team of personnel focused on technical issues, including software development, product releases, and engineering tasks. They are responsible for the end to end operations of the Development team. They often evaluate their team's work processes and best practices and implement changes to streamline operations.
Role Base Location: Bangalore
- Design, develop, test and implement high-quality software, as a member of an agile development team
- Participate in code reviews, design reviews, architecture discussions
- Understanding the requirement and design/develop sustainable and agile application architecture
- Proactively identify architectural weaknesses and recommend appropriate solutions
- Proactively share technical knowledge and best practices with team members
- Engage in continuous learning and adoption of new concepts, technologies, and functionality
- Utilize Lend.in Platform to deploy the customer requirements in the BFSI Sector
- Solid Web developer with at least 4-5 years of Java/ J2EE experience
- 3+ years of Java experience along with spring boot is mandatory
- 3+ years of professional experience with enterprise architecture and developing highly scalable websites/services
- 3+ years of experience with database design and maintenance (MySQL)
- Proficiency with back and front end caching strategies (Memcached, Redis)
- Hands-on experience developing, releasing, and maintaining large-scale software
- Must be a self-starter and enjoy working in a team
- Must have led a team of size 5 to 7
- High Energy levels and passionate to try new technology stacks
Good to have Qualification
- Prior experience in BFSI/Lending domain is a strong plus
- Startup DNA
- Experience in React and React Native
● Be responsible for programming and software development using various programming languages and related tools and frameworks, reviewing code written by other programmers, requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing, documenting and implementation.
● Good understanding of GoLang and microservices
● To take up development and deployment of native code to manage the customer facing platforms
● Explain complex technical issues to project managers, developers, application leads and architects in an easy to understand manner, and recommend clearly thought out solutions.
● Knowledge of Integration Design patterns for building middleware systems from the ground up
● Knowledge of Web Services Interoperability, standards and ability to suggest, criticize and formulate solutions in a multi-vendor and architecture discussions.
● Develop solutions by designing system specifications, standards and programming
● Troubleshoot issues and provide bug fixes
NodeJS or ReactJS or AngularJS knowledge is desired
SQL and NoSQL database hands-on production grade experience is desired
Candidate should be familiar with the version control system and working in a team
Working experience with Message Queue, Mirco service architecture, Docker containers would be a great advantage.
Experience designing and developing complex systems that can handle variable load would be an added advantage
Familiarity with AWS services, deploying and managing workloads would be advantageous
- Primary responsibility is to take up product development as a full stack developer and ability to work with the larger product team, arrive at best architectural approach, choose most appropriate frameworks, code and deliver
- Shown success as an individual contributor. Should have consistently demonstrated ability and commitment to deliver major initiatives in a timely manner
- Embrace good development practices including design specification, coding standards, unit testing and code reviews
- A selfstarter, who loves to take on hard problems, loves solving service scalability problems, enjoys breaking things and enthusiastic to learn new technologies and working in startup environments
Notice period should be less than 30 days.....