- 4-15 year experience in Application Support
- Must have good knowledge in Java/J2EE, Microservices, PL/SQL, Unix
- Good to have knowledge in Agile, JIRA, Splunk, Service Now
- Good understanding and hands-on experience in Incident, Problem and Change Management
- Provide technical leadership to the team & contribute in the skill development within team
Interact with internal teams and client stakeholders to trouble shoot the tickets/incident and manage other support activities
- Good communications skills are necessary, must be team player and inquisitive.
- Strong customer service and support focus with a desire to deliver a high-quality service
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Flexible in working outside of office business hours at short notice (as required)
- Should be able to examine the system and identify the areas for Service Improvements & Value adds.
We are looking for an IT Support Engineer to join our engineering team and help us support & maintain IT requirements.
- Responding to technical support queries from Team Members forAssets and software applications
- Setting up and installing new Laptops and software
- Installing and configuring operating systems, anti-virus software, and other required applications
- Diagnosing and fixing hardware or software faults
- Maintaining inventories of Assets and software
- Keeping a record of issues and faults along with solutions, for future reference.
- Conducting regular preventive maintenance
- Adhering to reporting protocols and documentations
- Ensuring a high level of Team Members satisfaction
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures.
- Any Bachelor’s degree, or a related field qualification.
- Must have 2+ years of work experience as a IT Support
- Knowledge of backup process
- Team spirit
- Good problem-solving skills
- Writing queries used for front- end applications (websites, desktop applications)
- Designing and coding database tables to store the application data
.- Data modeling to visualize database structure.
- Reviewing query performance and optimizing code.
2. Backend, data entry experience (experience of working with Govt. Municipal project plus)
3 experts in the products that their company manufactures and develops.
4. find solutions to problems with the products and help customers work through technical difficulties.
5. Filing reports regarding product problems.
6. Researching technical issues.
7. Managing and processing customer orders
8. Walking customers through solutions
9. Reviewing product change requests
10. Learning about product updates and new technologies etc.
Compensation: 15K NTH-25K NTH (depending upon current CTC & experience)
Experience- 1.3 yeras
Role 1 year contractual role
The role of the Production Support Engineer is a technical role thats ensures the stability, integrity, and efficient operation of the platform / system and services.
High Impact production issues often require coordination between multiple Engineering, Infrastructure and Product groups, so you get to experience a breadth of impact with various groups.
- Logging and keeping records of various issues to help the team prioritize fixes and automations, along with measuring the product quality.
- Documenting troubleshooting and problem resolution steps.
- Monitor alerting channels, analyze problems, diagnose and do occasional code fixes with low to medium complexity.
- Taking ownership of technical issues and working closely with developers to resolve more complicated problems.
- Work closely with product and developers to enhance the quality of existing products.
- Resolving escalated customer complaints without the need for team lead intervention.
- Address urgent issues quickly, work within and measure against customer SLAs.
- Write scripts (shell, python, ruby, php) and aggressively automate manual / repetitive tasks.
- Automate scripts / tasks for reporting and maintenance; and build anomaly detectors and alerting where ever applicable.
- Develop smaller complexity features/enhancements in existing products.
- Perform in-depth research and identify sources of production issues surrounding the application.
- Work closely with business in managing day to day issues, resolve user queries.
- Perform daily health checks of the application, job schedules and infrastructure supporting the application.
- Develop and facilitate monitoring systems to identify issues before they happen.
- Identify, develop and design features to solve pattern of problems to stabilize production systems.
- Create accurate DB queries that will identify affected data and rectify them.
- Build a deep understanding of the domain.
- Knowledge of Unix / Linux based systems.
- Experience working with MySQL and Postgresql and writing simple queries to get data for debugging issues.
- Being able to creatively come up with solutions for various problems and implement them.
- An in-depth understanding of the different products and ability to navigate through the code to debug and small fixes.
- Hands on with any of the scripting languages like Bash, Python, PHP, Ruby.
- Excellent analytical and logical thinking.
- Quick troubleshooting and diagnosing skills.
- Problem solving and debugging skills.
- Ability to join the dots around multiple events occurring concurrently and spot patterns.
Good to have requirements
- Prior production support experience.
- Prior programming experience.
- Familiarity with Grafana, Prometheus, Elasticsearch, Sentry
- Experience in dealing with RESTful web services is a plus.
- Worked with microservices architecture
We are looking for a Technical Lead - Java to join our awesome team and deliver a streamlined user experience. We want a team member who is well versed and comfortable spanning the full development lifecycle, from requirements identification and prototyping, through design and implementation. We want a team member who Leads projects and teams. Participates in and supports initiatives outside of the main area of responsibility.
Engineering and Delivery
- Responsible for the quality and quantity of the engineering output.
- Responsible for the continuous, iterative improvement of our engineering team.
- Responsible for the overall planning, execution, and success of complex technical projects.
- Work closely with the client & product management team to ensure we are building the best products & team is aligned to product goals.
- When necessary, act as Programmer, QA, Architect, PM, etc for short periods of time.
Managing and Directing
- Talk to engineers to tease out concerns early, then fix them when possible.
- Resolve conflicts or performance problems with engineers.
- Embody the engineering culture and contribute to its advancement, inspiring everyone to live up to it.
- Maintainer and contributor to our company engineering internal and public artifacts such as our quality standards and guidelines.
- Represent the engineering with other departments and ensure we provide engineering support wherever necessary in the company.
- Support team happiness. :)
Hiring and Training
- Attract, nurture, coach, and retain talent.
- Ensure every assigned engineer has a career progression plan with regular check-in points and real-time feedback.
- Ensure engineers are provided with continuous and valuable learning opportunities.
- Contribute to determining engineering salary ranges and adjustments.
- Contribute to defining and building the vision for our engineering organization.
- Contribute to defining quality standards for our work.
- Contribute to creating training and learning material and opportunities for engineers.
Strategy and Consulting
- Run and/or participate in project kick-offs.
- Work with your team to select and design the software architecture, tools, and platforms used to deliver client projects.
- Define quality standards for client projects.
- BSc/BE/BTech in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- 4+ years Experience working with JAVA technology
- Knowledge of Spring boot, Spring MVC frameworks
- Good knowledge of operating systems and networking concepts
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Startup mentality, high willingness to learn, and hardworking
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Good to have - Experience with Google Maps API
- Good to have - Familiar with testing frameworks (Ex. Jasmine)
We are looking for a couple of awesome Product Support Engineers for our own software product Enpass password manager (www.enpass.io) which is being used by millions of end users worldwide and is available for iOS, Android, Windows, Mac, and Linux. It is a tech-oriented application, localized in 33 languages and has a vast and varied user-base, offering a wide scope of learning in every aspect of software testing and support.
This position requires well-rounded product support experience of 1 year. Further, it requires good command over specific OS internal settings, multitasking, mentoring, ability to assign and manage tasks for others and communication (written and oral) skills.
Provide first, second and third tier (L1, L2, L3) product support via email, Social media, and our Forums.
Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting and identifying solutions to resolve customer issues in using Enpass.
Monitoring application processes, application logs and taking appropriate resolution actions in case of failures.
Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem.
Resolving all customer issues in a time bound manner. Comply with the SLA for issue resolution.
Work closely with technical teams to investigate complex issues and enhance the quality of existing products.
Document and follow-up of customer suggestions for continued improvements to Development Team.
Provide daily metrics and reports on tickets; maintain the ticketing system and the tickets.
Constantly Improve Product Knowledgebase to use internally and a FAQ.
Work on improvement of customer's FAQ and User manual.
Taking ownership of customer issues reported and seeing problems through to resolution.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
Bachelors or Masters (Computer Science / Electronics / Electrical / IT / Computer Applications / Software Engineering).
1 to 2 years of related work experience required. Previous product support experience from a tech-oriented software product is a plus.
Technically sound and well versed in working with different cloud services, OS configurations & settings, networking basics and in-outs of software operations.
Knowledge of SQL, XML, JSON is a plus.
Ability to troubleshoot the cause of technical problem in using software.
Good interpersonal skills; well organized, detail oriented; multitasking; strong oral and written communication skills; previous experience in conducting basic troubleshooting of software via email, online web tools.
Ability to mentor and assign and manage tasks for others.
Ability to troubleshoot the tickets to determine the root cause of problems in a timely manner.
Good experience in ITIL, Handling US/UK Clients
Good experience in Hardware Troubleshooting