Role & Responsibilities:
- Handle multiple products/modules simultaneously, lead the team in development and support
- Lead development teams
- Daily updates to customers and Product Managers/Delivery Managers
- Participate in design discussions
- Design and Architect small modules
- Effort estimations for modules, subsystems or use cases.
- Learn new skills and mentor the new team members
- Champion best practices within the team, including code reviews
Work Experience & Skills:
- B.E/B.Tech or any relevant Masters degree from reputed college.
- Strong 5+ years of experience in Java, J2EE, Spring IOC, Spring Annotations, Spring JDBC, Jquery, Java script, HTML 5 and CSS
- Strong experience in Postgres or any SQL technology
- Experience with working on Tomcat, Apache, JBoss or any similar application server
- Should have 3+ years of experience in leading team.
- Good experience in JSON / RESTful API / Web Services.
- Experience in working on Agile methodology using Scrum and sprints
- Experience in using build tools, Maven, GIT, Bugzilla or similar tools.
- Experience in cloud technologies, Microservices and frameworks such as AWS or GPC, container technologies like Docker is a plus.
- Ability to adapt to new development environments, changing business requirements and learning new systems highly desired
- Experience in Microservices, SpringBoot and Angular is a plus.
- Experience with tuning deployed applications for scalability and performance.
- Good knowledge of deployment and scripting on Linux/Unix servers
- Strong technical documentation skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills
About Careator Technologies Pvt Ltd
Zevi is an NLP based site-search engine that is making neural search accessible to businesses. We are a seed funded startup looking to build its core team.
What will be your role ?
- Build out the 2nd generation architecture for the system that serves our growing customer base.
- Write robust code and tests. We use Python, PHP, and Node.js.
- Review/approve pull requests and mentor, coach, and support the people around you.
- Own feature delivery as a member of the feature team.
- Build the products for our state-of-the-art search service integrating the latest NLP models and building a scalable search service with low latency code.
- Become an integral part of Zevi, working on the core tech to delight the D2C brands and Enterprise clients who rely on our system and help their users get the best results possible. It doesn’t stop there though. As we collect more and more rich data, get ready to shape the future of conversion.
Skills and Experience expected:
- At least 2 years of experience working in agile technology companies.
- Have designed and implemented a scalable infrastructure that is both secure and modular.
- Have been responsible for breaking down and solving complex problems.
- Have developed engineering principles and designed processes/workflows.
- Have experience working in Python, Node.js, Mongo, AWS, Flask, and are an expert in at least one of those technologies.
What can you expect from Zevi ?
- Closely work with leading enterprise engineering teams.
- Be a part of highly motivated core team.
- Get access and contribute to all strategies being built by Zevi.
- Full ownership of your product line.
RIA is a funded InsurTech startup looking to revolutionize the way people think of health insurance. Our technology and data is transforming the insurance experience and enabling us to be a partner in a customer’s health journey.
Why join us:
- Fast-growing environment with clear responsibility & opportunity to ‘build & grow’
- Opportunity to be part of a team bringing change to the Insurance industry with cutting-edge technology & data
- Partner with a stellar leadership team:
- educational backgrounds from IIT Kanpur, Kellogg, MIT, Univ. of Michigan, etc.
- extensive insurance experience across firms including Swiss RE, Tata AIG, Bajaj Allianz
- worked with some of the biggest names in their industries such as McKinsey & Co, Deloitte, Goldman Sachs
- launched & grown multiple start-ups between us
What you will do:
RIA’s vision is to build the gold standard for healthcare technology systems and healthcare data platform in India. The core technology we are building is a data platform on the cloud bringing together vast volumes and types of health data. A data analytics layer will sit on top and allow us to create AI and ML models in the near future. Additionally, we are working on an API ecosystem where we integrate with number of partners for insurance distribution and business partnerships. And to tie it all together a cutting-edge user experience to deliver better healthcare and insurance experience to customers.
If you’re looking to work with data platforms, API architectures, AI & ML models, or UX this place is right for you. Over the next few years you will have opportunities to build state of the art technology that is helping people stay healthy. We are looking for the best developers out there to help us architect, build and launch RIA’s platform. This is a great opportunity to be part of something new and cutting edge.
- 4+ years of experience in building products and shipping to production
- Should have developed REST-based services running
- Demonstrate proficiency of NoSql databases such as MongoDB
- Knowledge of using AWS services such as ELB, SNS, etc.
- Knowledge of using AWS to deploy systems on the cloud
- Abiliity to estimate time and complexity of development activities assigned
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving ability
- A deep hunger to create scalable technology products
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
About the company:
Company is building the platform to drive global careers for millennials from emerging
economies. Leap work at the exciting intersection of the 2 hottest trends around - edtech & fintech!
And we love that we succeed as a business while powering the dreams of talented students! They create modern financial products and services that help Indian students pursue a global career. From choosing the right university and the best financing option to lining up job interviews and introductions, Leap Finance invests heavily in your success.
Leap is building the core engineering team and looking for an Android developer who can
take ownership and deliver independently.
The best candidates will check all OR many of these boxes :
● 3-6 years of experience in an engineering role
● Essential skills required are Java, Springboot, MySQL, PostgreSQL & Kotlin Backend
● Good to have experience in Node.js, Nest.js
● Experience with an early-stage start-up
Why is this a great opportunity for the right candidate :
● Experienced founding team
● Right to win - The founding team knows the business & its secrets inside out. We are
starting with a significant head start and a precise plan of action
● Barriers to entry - This is a specialized play with natural barriers to entry, allowing for
significant value creation for all equity holders
● Backed by marquee global investors
● Exposure to all aspects of company building - exposure to investors, fund-raising,
decision making, building the team & culture
● All of the above perks of joining a high potential company very early, along with a
competitive market salary.
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
Full Stack Developer Requirements:
- Degree in computer science.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP, and .Net.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
He/She should have a specialized understanding and skill in developing a broad range of applications and solutions. He/She should be good in research and learning new technologies quickly. He/She should have the ability to understand the requirements quickly to develop.
If a Java Developer would like to do these at Studio Graphene...
- Designing, creating, and implementing Java-based applications.
- Interpreting briefs to create high-quality coding that functions according to specifications.
- Determining application functions and building objectives with the team.
- Ensuring that written code falls in line with the project objectives.
- Problem solving with other team members in the project.
- Identifying and resolving immediate and potential issues with applications.
- Drafting detailed reports on the work performed and projects completed
- Participating in group meetings to discuss projects and objectives.
- Assisting other developers with troubleshooting, debugging, and coding.
- Meeting deadlines on fast-paced deliverables.
And he/she has...
- At least 3-9 years of relevant experience in Spring Boot, Rest API, Microservices, JMS and ORM (JPA, Hibernate)
- Experience in SQL/No-SQL databases
- Object-oriented programming (OOP) concepts and patterns
- Strong Integration of third party applications like Twilio SMS, AWS SES, etc
- Proficiency in Java development with version 8+ using frameworks and libraries
- Experience in docker and containerization of applications
- Good Knowledge on Data Structure and Algorithm
- Familiar with TDD approach
- Strong integration skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Collaborative skills both in virtual and conventional work environment
- Work in experience in a fintech company will be an added advantage
Would like to have these benefits :
- Become one of the early members of a fast-growing, exciting startup.
- Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution.
- Work on a wide variety of projects which are often ground up builds.
LetsTransport was founded in 2015 by IIT-Kharagpur alumni. It is a series-B funded, last-mile tech-logistics solution provider for intra-state deliveries based in Bangalore. It offers reliable, affordable, and professional services, structured to serve enterprises. LetsTransport aggregates light commercial vehicles for urban logistics and has onboarded 55,000+ truckers on its platform across 14 cities. LetsTransport works across industry sectors like organized retail, FMCG and e-commerce, distribution and 3PL companies. Some of its clients include Amazon, Flipkart, Bisleri, Vishal Mega Mart, Future Supply Chain, Coca-Cola, Delhivery, and Udaan. The company offers customized logistics solutions for clients, along with other value-added services such as screened drivers, audited and GPS-enabled vehicles, point-to-point billing, status updates, 24x7 service, and greater efficiency, all at transparent and economical pricing.
At LetsTransport, we have a singular mission to transform urban logistics in India through technology. We are a B2B tech logistics company serving India's largest corporations across industries with their urban logistics needs and are the market leaders in intra state enterprise logistics.
Values at LT
We Think Big
We Think Big and seize the opportunity.
We Put our Customers and Partners First
We earn our customers’ and partners' trust by standing by them and strive to create a lasting positive impact on them.
We Collaborate with each other
We enable others' success and build on others' success. We work together and focus on collective goals rather than individual goals; always keeping the organization first.
We Own what we do
We seek what is best for LetsTransport, rather than what is best for yourself or your group. We believe that ownership is a culmination of personal accountability, a culture of organizational responsibility, and owning the outcomes and consequences of our actions.
We work with Integrity
We do the right thing even when someone is not looking & more so when inconvenient. When in doubt, we disclose and consult.
We Learn and Innovate
We seek to learn & improve ourselves. We pick challenging problems and solve them by looking outwards and learning the fundamentals of existing solutions being used across industry.
Above 3 Years
- Extensive and expert programming experience in any one programming language (strong OO skills preferred).
- Deep experience in at least one general programming language (Java, Ruby, Clojure, Scala, C/C++, Python and SQL)
- A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- Have a penchant for solving complex and interesting problems , Worked in startup like environment with high levels of ownership and commitment
- Excellent coding skills – should be able to convert design into code fluently
- Good skills to write unit & integration tests with reasonable coverage of code & interfaces
- Experience in building highly scalable business applications, which involve implementing large complex business flows
- Experience with multi-threading and concurrency programming
- 3 years and above exposure in the art of writing codes and solving problems for large scale.
- TDD is a plus
About the role
At LetsTransport, SDE-2 are engineers who create features based on product requirements. You’re expected to design and code in multiple tech components related to your functional area. You’re required to learn the best practices and design principles and patterns to make the code-base maintainable and extensible. You must also develop a deep understanding of non-functional requirements, such as reliability and availability, scale, horizontal scalability, etc. over time and make tech stack decisions accordingly.
We are looking for engineers who are well rounded - quality conscious, product thinkers, business cognizant and smart – not mere coders. Engineers get to significantly amplify their impact with the problem areas in Letstransport.
What you’ll do:
- Design components by translating product requirements, break down project into tasks and provide accurate estimates
- Independently come up with different solutions, extensibile Low level design. Write modular, extensible, readable and performant code
- Choose the right Data Structures, tools and tech stacks and be able to do High Level Designing with guidance.
- Build, develop, mentor and coach junior team members
- Collaborate with teams by contributing to the shared vision and working closely with cross-functional stakeholders.
What you’ll need:
- B.Tech or M.Tech or equivalent with at least 3-year of experience
- Build abstractions and contracts with separation of concerns for a larger scope.
- Extensive programming experience in any one programming language like Java, Scala,Python, Golang, Node, SQL etc
- Strong object-oriented programming skills.
- Experience with multi-threading and concurrency programming
- Ability to work with complex business flows and dealing with huge amounts of data.
- Experience of building robust and scalable web-applications is good to have.
- 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
Additional Job requirements
- BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science/Math or equivalent
- BS in computer science or related field.
- 2+ years of relevant professional software development experience: designing, developing, and delivering software written in Java, C#, or C++, web development.
- Knowledgeable in object-oriented design patterns.
- Experience building highly scalable and distributed systems
- Experience with service-oriented architecture and application/services development
- Passion for performance debugging and benchmarking
- Complete experience in the Spring Framework
- proficient knowledge of SQL and NoSQL must
- Hands-on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high availability and performance
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Willingness to own a responsibility
- Ability to work in a team as well as an individual
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain deadlines
- Good to have worked on end to end in projects
As Java Developer at BRIDGEi2i, you will participate in design, development and implementation of architectural deliverables of custom projects and products of BRIDGEi2i in Business Intelligence Applications. The role includes working closely with lead, testers, customers, project managers, designers.
You are expected to develop prototypes of the system design and work with lead, frontend developers, testers and project managers as appropriate throughout development cycle. You may work on multiple projects and products. You will contribute as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource; providing tech knowledge and capabilities as team member and individual contributor.
- 4+ years of experience in core Java/J2EE
- Strong knowledge of one of the web application framework such as Spring 4, Hibernate
- Good knowledge of relation database, SQL and ORM
- Possess good knowledge of object-oriented design and data structure
- Knowledge of web services (Restful) is preferred
- Knowledge of UI frameworks is an added advantage (AngularJS 2.0/4.0, Java script, HTML, CSS, JQuery, React JS)
- Curiosity and attention to detail
- Adaptable to changing technology and restrictions, design challenges, deadlines, and project requirements
- Should have 4+ Years of experience in Software Development.