Commercial software development experience
Strong object-oriented design and coding skills in Java, springboot, Angular 2+, HTML, CSS, Js.
Strong understanding of data structures and algorithms
Experience leading a team of software engineers
Experience with accurately measuring the productivity of a team
Experience writing scalable software
Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment of engineers
Excellent English Speaking and Writing skills
Experience with web services technology (REST, SOAP, etc)
1. Must have expereince in Php Laravel
2. Good to have Vue.js experience
4. Good in analytical thinking
designing powerful new integrations to scaling our real-time web service to hundreds
2. Build high-impact, end-user features that vastly improve user productivity.
3. In a small cross-functional team you will collaborate closely to discuss the feasibility
and direction of prototypes or planned product features.
4. Address complex problems at both an application and system-level, and maintain
5. Work directly with CTO to set the tone for the engineering culture and create
processes for improving engineering standards
This role is tailor-made for you if
1. You have a work experience of 3+ years as a full-stack engineer
3. Demonstrated fluency with REST APIs, third-party libraries, and client/server
4. You are passionate about great UX
5. You have experience with maintaining backend microservices
6. You are comfortable conducting code reviews and giving feedback to ensure high
standards of code maintainability and extensibility
7. You are energized by ambiguity and can create structure in a dynamic, fast-paced
8. You’ve high confidence, low ego, and are generally a good human being :)
You earn brownie points if
1. You love Slack (we are a Slack first company)
2. You have been part of an early/mid-stage start-up before
3. You love TechCrunch. We are obsessed with reading and talking about startups
4. You have created some amazing open-source projects
As a Technical member of the company, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
• Location:- New CG Road, Chandkheda
• Education:- No bar in Education
• Experience: - 01 yrs. to 03 yrs.
• Personal Skill: Flexible with work, Good Leadership Skill, Good Communication Skill.
• IT Skill: operating system windows 10 basic of Linux
• Office-2016(Word, Excel, Power Point), Internet Surfing and Outlook 2016,
• Build websites using WordPress.
• Prepare website proposals to present to clients.
• Provide technical support to clients.
• Write coding using HTML and CSS.
• Design new features for existing websites.
• Act as the company expert in creating PPC /Google AdWords campaigns to be integrated with new website builds.
• Manage a user guide to help clients understand site features and management of website to increase visitor satisfaction.
• Work on a new mobile development project to expand the company into mobile website development services.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Produce flexible, efficient and supportable technical solutions for complex business problems/projects in PHP and related frameworks.
- Knowledge of PHP web frameworks including Yii and Laravel or any one of the above.
- Providing customized solutions by building relevant technology in PHP for any business problem/project.
Full-time - 6 Days per week
If you believe in “ First, solve the problem. Then, write the code. ”, we are looking for you.
- Atleast 4 - 6 years of experience working Ruby on Rails.
- Ability to manage a team.
- Very good at Analysis and Design.
- Passion to write good quality code.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Able to manage multiple tasks with changing priorities in a cross-functional environment
- Team player
- Ability to balance competing priorities.
- Excellent communication skills.
BoTree Technologies was incorporated in 2012 and since then we have constantly worked towards building a place to work which provides each member an opportunity to challenge herself and grow on a day to day basis.
We are looking for Technology Lead who possesses a passion for pushing technologies to the limits and will work with our team to help build Snapwiz's next-generation platform. If you are a person who loves to face technical challenges, innovates consistently and is never satisfied with status-quo then this is the role for you.
Job Location: IBC Knowledge Park, Dairy Circle, Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore
Design and build advanced applications from scratch keeping scalability and performance in mind
A good handle on both client and server architecture
Should be a quick learner and willing to go the extra mile in delivering the projects.
Should be able to work with juniors; help and guide them as needed.
Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
Comfortable in owning large scale products and continuously re-evaluating and innovating.
A practical risk-taker, innovator and always curious.
BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
5 to 10 years overall experience
Strong knowledge of Agile development (Scrum)
Proven working experience in server-side technologies like Java, Hibernate, Spring.
Strong knowledge of any database technology like MySql or MongoDB
Awareness of client-side technologies like JS and JQuery.
Knowledge of the general tech landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.