We pride ourselves on being able to associate with our clients to develop custom software solutions. An Engineer’s Life @ SequoiaAT As an Engineer, SequoiaAT will be a dream job for you. You will have opportunity to work on technologies and product before they hit the market and get popular. If working on a gadget you may get to own one of them as an early tester. Working with us we have a be your own boss culture so you will have plenty of opportunities to interact directly with our customers and their customer.
What Technology Skills is required for this ? Primary Skills : Core Java What’s expected from your experience in primary skill area ?
A good grasp over Objected oriented programming concepts
Excellent expereince in Core Java development
Secondary Skills (Desirable) :
Mobile App development Knowledge
Bonus points: If you have a GitHub or open source submission
Next Steps After you submit your resume, We will call you . Round one of our interview is online only and everyone planning to join SequoiaAT has to undergo ( you are right everyone!!!- Be it an Engineer or a VP) . This enables us to respect your time and our time to quickly gauge if there is a right fit. Once you clear that we will arrange for 2-3 more rounds of discussion with peers to ensure that we are the right company for you and vice versa .
Looking forward to seeing you on board SequoiaAT team soon
About Sequoiaat India Private Limited
- Bring in a "can-do" attitude
- Passion towards technology and software engineering - open source, pet projects, conference talks, getting better at writing clean code.
- Participate in a highly fluid environment applying agile software development principles.
- Carry out unit tests and other quality control mechanisms to inform and validate the designs and code
- Work with product owner/BAs to bring an end to end perspective of the problem.
- Ability to ask the right questions and communicate your ideas with clarity.
- Ability to collaborate with various stakeholders and take complete ownership.
- Participate actively in building one of the most impactful organizations in retail technology.
- Quickly adapt to our startup environment which is both demanding and fast-paced (but is also a lot of fun).
- Eager in learning new concepts, technologies and be productive in short time.
- Convert a raw idea into usable real-life software products Write modular, readable and maintainable code.
- Good understanding and working knowledge of technologies worked.
- Demonstrate good problem solving skills
- Own and be able to manage a small to medium sized modules.
- Demonstrate ability to guide and coach a new team member or fresher.
Senior PHP Developer
What’s the opportunity?
AiTrillion is looking for a Sr. Developer with experience in
- Zend Framework CI
- NodeJS, Express
- Serverless Framework & CLI
- AWS Lambda
- API Gateway with MySQL
- DynamoDB database experience
What will you be doing?
- Strong Development/Management background with experience in Developing Products with large-scale user transactions and having critical business nature.
- Must be able to build the technical architecture/stack of the product from scratch including server interactions, scripts, deployment stage, features with a cost-effective manner.
- Hands-on implementation of the critical interfaces and complex modules of the systems and features as a solution architecture and design.
- Provide timely deliverables, estimates, and complete tasks in an Agile development environment.
- Reviewing code for coding standards and accuracy and functionality.
- Help the team to solve complex coding problems and troubleshoot the issues.
What skills do you need?
- Minimum 5+years of Technical Lead experience.
- Handle on any MVC PHP Frameworks Like Zend Framework, Laravel
- Must have experience on NodeJS, Express, Loopback
- Good to have hands-on Serverless Framework & CLI, AWS Lambda, API Gateway, SQS, SNS, Step Functions
- Hands-on Relation, Non-relation, MYSQL, Data Lakes, HIVE, Apache Spark, MongoDB, Apache Cassandra, Streaming Analytics, In-Memory, NoSQL Database.
- Must have a good understanding of building and using REST APIs and Different Authentication Protocols.
- Good to have experience with Amazon Web Services (EC2, RDS Aurora, Lambda, API Gateway, S3, CloudFront )
- Must have experience building microservices and customer-facing APIs.
- Must have a sound understanding of failure modes, resiliency patterns, and techniques to enable robust, self-healing architecture.
- Develop Business Domain-Driven Reusable Microservices.
- Knowledge of version control systems like GIT (mandatory).
- Experience with Google Cloud is a plus.
- Experience with the process of automation and load testing is a plus.
At AiTrillion, we are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, and heard. Our belief is that a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion enables us to truly make commerce better for everyone. We strongly encourage applications from Indigenous peoples, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities.
As a Staff Full-stack engineer, you will work across the Acceldata platform products. We’re looking for people with a strong background or inclination towards data engineering and systems; you’re comfortable in dealing with lots of moving pieces and can work at the intersection of Databases, API's and Frontends
- Be actively involved in strategic direction and product decisions.
- Design, build and maintain APIs, user-facing experiences, and services.
- Work closely with our customers and sales teams on a regular basis to carve out new features and use cases
- Work with MVC frameworks such as React or Angular
- Work with database systems, RDBMS, Mongo, Elastic Search.
- 8+ years of significant of web-application development experience in one or more JS frameworks. You care about building better products.
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals in data structures, algorithm design, and problem-solving.
- Organized, thorough, and detail-oriented
Good to have:
- Contribution to open-source projects.
- Background in enterprise software
- JVM performance tuning and debugging
- Strong hands on experience in AngularJS, NodeJS, ExpressJS
- Sound knowledge of databases MySQL/ MongoDB
- Produce high-quality code and experience with security implementations Identifying application security risks and Implementing security patches procedures.
- Experience on Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Good knowledge of coding standards, design patterns, unit testing.
- Front end frameworks such as Bootstrap, Pug, Jquery
- Experience in web frameworks like ExpressJS, Webpack
- Experience in Nginx, Redis, Apache Kafka and MQTT
- Experience with MongoDB
- Experience with Version Control Systems like Git / Mercurial
- Sound knowledge in Software engineering best practices
- Sound knowledge in RestFul API Design
- Working knowledge of Automated testing tools
- Experience in maintaining production servers (Optional)
- Experience with Azure DevOps (Optional)
- Experience in digital payments or financial services industry is a plus.
- Participation in the processes of strategic project-planning meetings.
- Be involved and participate in the overall application lifecycle.
- Collaborate with External Development Teams.
- Define and communicate technical and design requirements, understanding workflows and write code as per requirements.
- Develop functional and sustainable web applications with clean codes.
- Focus on coding and debugging.