Job description -
- Hands on experience in developing applications using Java platforms
- Should be able to come up with Low level design
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of core Java and JEE internals (Application Performance Tuning,Transaction management etc)
- Experience in developing Web services (SOAP and RESTful)
- Contribution participation with open-source technologies is a plus
- Responsible for the development of the assigned module individually.
- Should be able to work in small teams on aggressive timelines and ensure quality deliverable
- Should be able to analyze and troubleshoot issues in production.
- Relevant experience in core Java & J2EE framework, Databases like MS SQL MySQL
- Excellent listening, writing skills and strong technical competency are essential
- Experience in Spring boot or equivalent technology.
- Exposure to the payment industry is highly preferable.
- Ability to prioritize, express thoughts logically and succinctly. Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in dealing with ambiguous undefined problems; ability to think abstractly.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment.
- Angular or React is a plus. Experience in Vertx is a plus. Experience in Hibernate JPA is a plus.
Key Skills-Java, Web services Spring Boot, OOAD, MySQL, Spring, Performance Tuning, Production Support Rest, Web services
About Virtoustack Softwares Private Limited
We at VirtouStack are a young company where we are growth focussed, with strong emphasis on code quality so that we meet the expectations of the client. We make sure that the employees keep learning new things, from a wide variety of projects of various industries. Our policies are employee friendly and people are never on bench. Being a group of young and passionate CXOs and employees, the work culture is great with a great opportunity to learn!
• Core Java, J2EE, OOPS design, Restful Web Services.
• Strong knowledge of frameworks such as Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate / Eclipse Link
• Knowledge of various Design Patterns and their practical application.
• Sound knowledge of RDBMS like MySQL/Postgres/Oracle, including schema design.
• Comfortable with advanced SQL queries and SQL Tuning.
• Proficient in general programming, logic, problem solving, data structures and algorithms.
• Good understanding of data structures & algorithms and their space & time complexities.
• Basic knowledge of Ajax and JS libraries like Angular/React.js, etc. and CSS will be an added advantage
• Exposure to Linux environment would be an added advantage.
• Agile / Scrum Development Experience preferred.
• Comfortable working with a microservices architecture and familiarly with NoSql solutions.
• Experience in Test Driven Development.
• Good analytical, grasping and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Hands-on skills in configuration of popular build tools, like Maven and Gradle
• Good knowledge of testing frameworks such as JUnit.
• Good knowledge of coding standards, source code organization and packaging/deploying.
• Good knowledge of current and emerging technologies and trends.
• Design, Development and Delivery of Java based enterprise-grade applications
Ensure best practices, quality and consistency within various design and development phases.
• Develop, test, implement and maintain application software working with established processes.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or related field
Expertise in core java
Strong skills in algorithms, data structures, and object-oriented programming
Strong skills in designing scalable web systems
Experience in working on REST services and libraries like spring and hibernate
Experience in writing complex queries and understanding database concepts and configurations
Understanding of design patterns.
Experience in microservices architecture will be a plus.
Good to have:
Experience in third-party integrations.
Greetings for the day !!!
Tridat Technologies is hiring "Core Java Developer" for one of the eLearning based organization based in Mumbai !!!
Java Developer – Position
The Java Developer is responsible for building Java Applications. The position needs to
support anything between complex groups of back-end services and their client-end (Web
and mobile counterparts. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these
applications, and) to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the
infrastructure. Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design,
and product quality is essential.
The individual in this role will be responsible for:
• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
• Collaboration - Partner with other technical teams and have the ability to drive solutions
• At least 5+ years’ experience with developing and implementing applications
• Proficient in Java and, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
• Should be expert in core java
• Should have understanding of Spring framework and Spring boot
• Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
• Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• Familiarity with concepts of MVC, JDBC, and RESTful
• Knack for writing clean, readable Java code
• Experience with any RDBMS such as Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL
• Basic understanding of JVM, its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
• Familiarity with build tools such as Maven, Ant or Gradle
Good to Have skills:
• Worked as part of agile team
• Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
• Familiarity with continuous integration.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent
Working Days: Monday to Friday
Employment Type: Permanent
Location: Goregaon, Mumbai.
**NOTE: CANDIDATES FROM PAN INDA LOCATION MUST BE COMFORTABLE TO RELOCATE TO MUMBAI AFTER PANDEMIC SITUATION GETS SETTLED DOWN**
- Design, implement and maintain Java application phases
- To take part in software and architectural development activities
- Conduct software analysis, programming, testing and debugging
- Identifying production and non-production application issues
- Transforming requirements into stipulations
- Develop, test, implement and maintain application software
- Recommend changes to improve established Java application processes
- Develop technical designs for application development
- Develop application code for Java programs
- Minimum 7 years of experience with excellent Java development skills
- Demonstrable hands-on experience of delivering solutions in a JavaEE 6 environment
- Open-source frameworks and standards Hibernate, Spring JDBC
- Hands-on experience with tools such as: Ant, Eclipse, Maven, SVN, SoapUI, JIRA, Bamboo
- WS concepts and protocols: WSDL, REST, SOAP, JMS, XSLT, XML Schema
- Experienced with one or more open-source ESB products (JBOSS FUSE ESB, Apache Camel, Apache servicemix) and / or message-oriented middleware and Active MQ, JMS
- Strong Java unit test skills
- Good experience in design patterns & design principles
- Experience with Webservices, PLSQL and SQL (Oracle 10g or above)
- Experience in Oops development with Core Java
- Experience with: Elastic Search, Smooks, Lucene, Jasper, Report
- Domain driven design
- Experience with NoSQL technologies: Casandra, Mongo DB
- Experience with agile development practices (Eg Scrum) and continues integration environment
- J2EE application and web containrs such as GlassFish, Jetty, Tomcat
- CMMi-5 level process experience advantage
- Freedom to realize your own ideas & individual career & development opportunity.
- A motivating work environment, flat hierarchical structure, numerous company events which cannot be forgotten and fun at work place with flexibilities.
- Professional challenges and career development opportunities.
• Design, code, and implement highly scalable and reliable web-based applications.
• Coordinate with other team’s architect, engineers, and vendors, as necessary.
• Deliver on all phases of development work from initial kick-off, technical setup, application
development, and support.
• Identify exciting opportunities for adopting new technologies to solve existing needs and
predicting future challenges
• Perform ongoing refactoring of code, utilizing visualization and other techniques to fast-track
concepts, and delivering continuous improvement
• Work with product managers to prioritize features for ongoing sprints and managing a list of
technical requirements based on industry trends, new technologies, known defects, and issues
• Manage your own time, and work well both independently and as part of a team
• Quickly generate and update proof of concepts for testing and team feedback
• Embrace emerging standards while promoting best practices
• Must have java experience
• Experience in computer science, computer engineering
• Web development work experience preferred
• Demonstrated experience in Agile development, application design, software development, and
• Experience with building RESTful APIs
• Expertise in objected oriented analysis and design across a variety of platforms
• Thorough understanding of JSON, Web Service technologies, and data structure fundamentals
• Experience with adaptive and responsive development techniques
• Aptitude for learning and applying programming concepts
• Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external business partners
• Experience with a broad range of software languages and payments technologies is a plus.
- Excellent working knowledge on Core Java
- Should be proficient with Java JEE and related technologies, especially JSF, EJB, JPA and Hibernate.
- Hands on developer having experience developing enterprise applications with multi-tier architecture.
- Experience with CICD tools like Maven, Puppet and Continuous Integration.
- Proficient in SQL and Oracle.
- Good experience developing and deploying JEE applications on various application servers like JBoss, WebSphere, Tomcat
- Extensive working knowledge of deploying/configuring JEE applications using JBoss EAP
Your responsibilities will include:
Springboot , Rest API/ Microservices. Designing, implementing and maintaining Java-based applications
Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
Writing testable, scalable and efficient code
Test and debug new applications and updates
Maintain up to date code documentation
Participating in code reviews
Role & Responsibilities:
- Handle multiple products/modules simultaneously, lead the team in development and support
- Lead development teams
- Daily updates to customers and Product Managers/Delivery Managers
- Participate in design discussions
- Design and Architect small modules
- Effort estimations for modules, subsystems or use cases.
- Learn new skills and mentor the new team members
- Champion best practices within the team, including code reviews
Work Experience & Skills:
- B.E/B.Tech or any relevant Masters degree from reputed college.
- Strong 5+ years of experience in Java, J2EE, Spring IOC, Spring Annotations, Spring JDBC, Jquery, Java script, HTML 5 and CSS
- Strong experience in Postgres or any SQL technology
- Experience with working on Tomcat, Apache, JBoss or any similar application server
- Should have 3+ years of experience in leading team.
- Good experience in JSON / RESTful API / Web Services.
- Experience in working on Agile methodology using Scrum and sprints
- Experience in using build tools, Maven, GIT, Bugzilla or similar tools.
- Experience in cloud technologies, Microservices and frameworks such as AWS or GPC, container technologies like Docker is a plus.
- Ability to adapt to new development environments, changing business requirements and learning new systems highly desired
- Experience in Microservices, SpringBoot and Angular is a plus.
- Experience with tuning deployed applications for scalability and performance.
- Good knowledge of deployment and scripting on Linux/Unix servers
- Strong technical documentation skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills
Experience Level: 3 to 5 Years
Job Location: Hyderabad
· Excellent knowledge of Core Java and Spring
· Candidate should have a working knowledge of web services
· Should have worked in the distributed agile model and continuous integration
· Should have knowledge of designing and implementation of REST Web services
· Strong experience with REST API and web services
· Should be efficient with Java J2EE and related technologies.
· Strong Core Java and spring.
· Strong RESTFUL web service experience
· Strong SQL (preferably Oracle), JQuery, HTML/CSS, Oracle Restful, SOAP web services
· B. Tech/M. Tech from Tier-1 colleges like IIT, NIT, VIT, BIT
Primary Skill: Java, spring & RESTFUL Web services,
- Willingness to work on highly scalable cloud-native solutions based on microservices.
- Quickly learn the technologies and deliver using the same.
- Take complete ownership of the customer requirements.
- Motivated to deliver world-class quality.
- Inclined to bring new ways of thinking, working and providing solutions.
- Drive the concept of quality into everybody and have a zero-tolerance towards bad quality.
- Understand requirements from product management, customer and able to comprehensively break this down to manageable tasks.
● 3-9 years of development experience.
- Java - Advanced concepts concurrency, reflection, lambda, Java Springboot, Spring security,
- Actuator/Prometheus/Grafana/Servo (metrics),
- EFK/ELK stack (log analysis)
- OpenAPI/Swagger (documentation)
- RDBMS (PostgreSQL, MySQL, Maria or any other)
- NoSQL (Anyone of Mongo DB, Redis, Cassandra, Neo4J or other DBs)
- Automated unit tests/e2e tests (JUnit, TestNG, RestAssured etc)
- CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins, Sonar, Maven/Gradle etc)
Optional: (But highly recommended)
- NewSQL DB (TiDB, CockroachDB)