Have you ever dreamt of being part of new product initiatives? Feel the energy and excitement to work on version 1 of a product, bring the idea on a paper to life. Do you crave to work on SAAS products that can become the next Uber, Airbnb, or Flipkart? We give you the opportunity to be part of a team that will be leading the development of a SAAS product.
We are looking for a Software Engineering Lead to join one of our engineering teams at our office in Hyderabad or Work Remotely.
What would you be doing?
- Building products is all about solving hard problems. It requires creativity and out of box thinking.
- Expect a large product to be under your responsibility. You will be driving its technical roadmap, will be the custodian of the architecture, and drive its delivery.
- Create project plans, track its progress, and communicate with stakeholders to share status
- Work closely with product and business stakeholders to gather requirements and spec them out for your team
- Hire and mentor your team.
- Drive a culture of peer code reviews, automation, SOLID principles, and collaboration.
3-5 years of hands-on development experience in Java Spring Boot. Experience building a Product preferably SAAS.
- In-depth knowledge of Java.
- Hands-on experience in Spring Boot Framework and programming and some in ReactJS framework in a development-intensive individual contributor role
- Experience working in Cloud, Agile, CI/CD, DevOps environments. We live in the Cloud
- Good Knowledge of SOLID Principles and OOPS Concepts
- Strong knowledge of SQL DBs like PostgreSQL or MySQL and NoSQL DBs like MongoDB or similar
- Experience with MicroServices on Netflix OSS architecture is preferred but not mandatory
- Proficiency in Test Automation and TDD is desired but not mandatory
- Comfortable “working virtually” with teammates and customers around the world - we do a lot of Slack, Zoom, and Google Meet.
- Good proficiency in the English language
- Demonstrated success as a problem solver, result-oriented, self-starter
- Good attention to detail
- An inclination to get things done based on clear/aggressive goals setting and improving on productivity metrics
About CAW Studios
CAW Studios is a Product Engineering Company of 100+ geeks.
We are obsessed with automation, DevOps, OOPS, and SOLID. We are not into one tech-stack - we are into solving problems.
Find us: https://goo.gl/maps/dvR6L26JUa42
Know More: https://www.cawstudios.com/handbook
About Caw Studios
Role Description : Senior Java Developer
As a senior developer you will be responsible to manage the software development life cycle from planning to prioritizing to testing and release. Responsibilities includes gathering system and team product requirements, building java modules and testing features before release. Should have hands on experience developing software with agile methodologies and are ready to lead our junior developers.
Responsibilities • Contribute to all phases of development lifecycle. • Planning of API workflow. • Understanding the requirements all the teams involved and planning the development process. • Write well designed, testable, efficient code. • Prepare and produce releases of software components. • Support continuous improvements by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architecture review. • Designing, implementing, and maintaining java applications that are often high-volume and low latency. • Identify bottlenecks and bugs and advise solutions to these problems. • Develop highly scalable REST APIs to use in our applications. • Guide the team and help them in any complex situations.
Required Qualifications We are looking for individuals who are curious, excited about learning, and navigating through the uncertainties and complexities that are associated with a growing company. Some qualifications that we think would help you thrive in this role are: • Minimum 8+ Years in a Java programming. • Expert hands-on knowledge of latest technology, good exposure to web technologies and open to all technologies like Java, J2EE, Spring Boot, Microservices, Cloud computing, any DB. • Very good exposure to DevOps concepts and tools, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery. • Quick learner believes in continuous learning and acts as a catalyst for building the culture within the organization.
• Analytical thinking skills, problem solving with strong exposure to root causing tools and techniques and ability to come up with solutions in complex situations. • Familiar with various design and architectural patterns. • Bachelor/Masters of CS/IT Engineering, BCA/MCA, B Sc/M Sc in CS/IT
Preferred Qualifications • Deep insights of Java and J2EE internals such as memory management, transaction management, etc. • Skill for writing reusable Java libraries. • Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git. • Familiarity with build tools such as Ant, Maven, and Gradle. • Ability to work without guidance and under tight deadlines. • Result oriented and focused on meeting deliverable timelines. • Teamwork and willingness to listen to others. • Communicate effectively • Good knowledge of microservices. • Expertise in developing enterprise level web applications and RESTful APIs using Microservices with demonstrable production-scale experience. • Strong background working with Linux/Unix environments. • Working experience in industry standard protocols related API security. • Clear understanding of web services and SOA related standards like REST/OAuth/JSON.
Location: Bengaluru/Udupi (NO WORK FROM HOME OPTION)
Notice Period: Immediate Joining or Maximum 1 Month
Looking for someone with 6+ years of exp and has worked on scalable systems and has good understanding of architecting systems with Redis, Elasticsearch and Kafka.
We are looking for a Senior Java Developer with good product development experience to join our founding engineering team.
👋 Hi! We are Threado
At Threado, we are building the future of community experience for businesses. Community-led growth is the most sustainable way to build businesses and we want to help drive this shift in the years to come. We are a seed stage product-led startup building the best-in-class community management platform for community professionals across the globe.
Threado was founded by Pramod Rao and Abhishek Nalin. Prior to Threado, Pramod was a founding team member and VP, Marketing at Zomato. He comes with a decade of experience in community building and user growth. Abhishek was the Director of Engineering at BillTrim and CTO at Smart Audit. He has years of experience in engineering design, architecture and building SaaS products.
⛰Welcome to ground zero!
"The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step." - Lao Tzu
You'll be joining us at the early stages of our journey. We are a small, fun and passionate team with an ambition to build the next generation of community infrastructure. If you love technology, enabling engaging social experiences, and are interested in building a product for the global market, you are one of us. Join us in the journey ahead!
🛠What can you expect at Threado?
You'll be involved in:
- Shaping the APIs integrations marketplace and designing and developing solutions on top of APIs.
- Taking a business problem, coming up with solutions, leading the technical design and implementation of the solution.
- Writing clean, maintainable and reusable code along with test cases.
- Mentoring junior developers.
🥷 We are looking for:
- Proficient with Java. Good understanding of Spring framework.
- Good understanding of SQL (MySQL or PostgreSQL). Experience with No-SQL (Cassandra, MongoDB, DynamoDB) will be a plus.
- Experience in server-side services using Redis, Elasticsearch, Kafka will be a plus. Working experience of Microservices would be a plus.
- Experience with AWS stack. Experience with CI/CD processes.
- Good written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information clearly and concisely to a variety of audiences.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field with 4+ years of experience in software development.
💭 Parting thoughts on why Threado:
- Opportunity to join a small passionate team in the early days of building a global SaaS business out of India
- Take the path less traveled, have fun building and enjoy the learning journey
- New features developed independently with the ability to document the design after understanding and evaluating the requirements with necessary groundwork on required application components
- Hands-on coding to implement the design for feature completion
- Able to write unit tests that ensures bug free code
- Able to handle the multi-tenant and performance requirements of the new features and applications.
- Integrate the new features with existing modules, deliver ready to use code meeting necessary build requirements and CI/CD requirements.
- Work with other functional groups for product, technology, QA, tech support and deployment team.
The ideal candidate must have the following qualifications.
- BE/B.Tech Degree from a reputed institution with at least 7 years of relevant experience
- Hands-on experience with Core Java, J2EE with a good knowledge of its ecosystem
- Experience with JUnit, JMH like performance tuning test tools preferred
- REST API design and development experience. Usage of Swagger or other API spec tools would be preferred. Working knowledge on Spring Boot is a plus
- Hands-on experience with some of the following application components is a plus: Solr, Kafka, OpenTSDB, Elasticsearch, Janus graph or any graph DB.
- Experience with databases such as MongoDB, MySQL or PostgreSQL required.
- Familiarity with continuous integration and build tools such as Jenkins or CircleCI, Maven, Ant required
- Experience building applications using microservices architecture is highly preferred. Knowledge of Kubernetes, Docker would be ideal
- Working knowledge on public clouds like AWS or Google cloud or Azure is a plus
- Experience building scalable systems
- Strong problem solving skills and ability and interest to solve complex problems
- Interest in machine learning (ML) data science is a plus
Eximius is a micro-VC fund which invests into early-stage startups. One of our portfolio startup iTribe is looking for "Hustlers", "First Principle Thinkers", "Crazy and trips on creating products out of the box from scratch", "Outspoken", "unafraid of users ripping your product".
iTribe is on a mission to make discussing finance from being a taboo topic to a dinner table topic, which means making "Bharat" financially literate and independent. iTribe is a social network which allows anyone to discover, discuss, vet ideas and seek advice from like-minded iTribe aims at making Finance simple, witty and fun for everyone
Founded in 2021 by IIT Kharagpur alumni to convert their own journey of becoming investors into a product to help billion users. An emerging startup backed by some of the most respected investors around the world.
Code Quality and Go live
- Craft clean, manageable code, maintain proper documentation and code integrity
- Maintain quality and ensure 100% uptime
- Create, test and deploy the applications on production servers
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies and frameworks to maximize development efficiency
- Responsible for security and data protection.
- Working alongside Product managers to architect and design new features.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to launch new features.
- Unblock peers and keep all the internal and external teams informed about the progress of development
- 2 - 5 years of experience in designing and developing Server side component (REST APIs, Micro service Architecture)
- Good understanding and strong in data structures and algorithms (Degree in computer science is an added advantage)
- Good to have experience with event driven architecture.
- Good understanding of databases such as MongoDB, PostgreSQL, MySQL.
- Well-versed with Software Development Life Cycle
- Demonstrate the ability to be a self-starter, learn and implement new technologies/ frameworks
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
Why you should join iTribe?
- Building a product which is not done in decades.
- Be a part of the founding team and work directly with the founders.
- Competitive Salary
- ESOPs - ownership in the company
- Medical Insurances
- Subscriptions to premium platforms for learning
- Books that you ask for
- Friendly leave policy
- Expertise in Java Microservices, Spring, Spring boot MongoDB and Redis
- Hands-on programming skills
- Proficient communication skills
Experience with Hibernate and Spring.
- Experience with Spring-boot, spring MVC
- Experience with all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle, including system analysis, design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation
- Teamwork & collaboration skills to work across organizations
- Problem solving skills to develop quick yet sound solutions to resolve complex issues
- Programming Language(s): Java, J2EE, JSON, HTML, DHTML, HTML 5, XML, EXTJS.
- Experience with XML/HTTP and Web Services
- Experience with HTML, JSP, CSS, JQuery / Ajax / JSON,
- Experience /Knowledge of Angular, React.
- Experience building J2EE based Web Applications
- Experience with MySql.
▪ A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or related technical discipline
▪ 2 years of Software Development experience
▪ Deep hands-on technical experience in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, and
▪ Experience with full software lifecycle methodology, including; coding standards, code reviews, source
control management, build processes, testing, and operations
▪ Ability to identify, empathize with and delight the customer
▪ While every product-line has its tech stack - different products have different technologies and it's
expected that you are comfortable working across all of them as and when needed.
▪ Some of the technologies/frameworks that we work on - Microservices , Node.js, MySQL, Postgress..
- Working in high paced competitive stock trading environment with core web app development, scripting, data interpretation and manipulation skills
- Designing, creating and maintaining our in-house software for business requirements
- Work on innovative ideas to improve the user experience of our internal systems and applications which are used by the trading teams
- Improve on existing tools to make trade monitoring systems robust and more reliable
Ideal candidate should have:
- Engineering degree in Computer Science (preferred) or any other discipline
- Experience on Python web app development (Preferably Django)
- Ability to work as a full stack developer
- Experience in Shell/Perl or Python scripting
- Prior experience of Linux or Unix based operating systems
- Ability to create automation scripts
- Experience/Knowledge of financial industry
- Ability to work in fast paced environment under pressure and manage multiple high priority projects
- Willingness to learn and work on new technologies
- Excellent communication skills
Candidates should have worked with Startups (IT Product Firms)
Should be from B2C Firms/Product/SaaS Firms
Key Skills: Python, Golang, Java, Distributed Systems, Cloud, Microservices Architecture, MVC, Design Patterns, Data Structure, Algorithms
Your Experience Across The Years in the Roles You’ve Played
- 6+ years of technology experience (at least 2 years in direct engineering management)
- Managing a 5-15 member engineering team in an agile product org
- Track record of collaborative working with multiple stakeholders
- Planning and analysis with effective communication skills
You’ll Be Improving & Responsible For
- Our products engineering team that works on initiatives fuelling the growth of our recent health retail insurance products
- Collaboration across cross-functional stakeholders to ensure delivery timelines are met
- Implementing product engineering best practices, and evangelizing them within the org
- Engineering management with a strong sense of ownership
- Problem solving with a clear and analytical approach and organized work habits
- Technological innovation in agile product engineering scenarios
- Product and business management principles and metrics
HouseItt is a student-run start up recognized by the start-up India initiative by the
Government of India. It provides student residences across and around Delhi University
colleges. It provides easy to book, better service, and affordable rental homes to students
within the campus and thrives on building a robust support system for handling student
accommodations. It bridges the gap between the demand (students looking for PGs/Flats)
and supply (owners) of rentals.
JOB PROFILE: BACKEND DEVELOPER (FULL-TIME JOB)
• Good knowledge of MongoDB or framework like Django (Python).
• Proficient in MySQL, PostgreSQL.
• Proficient understanding of Git & Github.
• Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers,
• A solid understanding of how Web Apps work including security and session
• Adequate knowledge of relational database systems and OOPconcepts.
• Experience with testing tools like Sentry.
• Ability to learn and research about things you don't know.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Understanding and interpreting the task assigned by Team Lead.
• Getting the assigned work done in the given deadline.
• Giving suggestions to improve our web application and solve business problem.
TENURE: Full-time job
LOCATION: Work from Home
SALARY: Rs. 20000/- to Rs. 25000 (IN HAND)
• Certificate of Experience
• Letter of Recommendation