- Open Positions: 5
- Required experience: 3+ Years
- Salary Range: 10-12 LPA
- 3-6 years of Core Java experience
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in the Spring Framework
Principal Software Engineer
Opportunity in this role / Why should you join here?
You will enjoy working with us if you are looking to work in a stimulating, flexible, open environment. You will experience ownership and independence at the same time providing technical solutions that work.
You will be part of the madness and thrill of growing the business from scratch. You get to make decisions, fail fast and learn fast. You get to contribute, add value to the organization by thinking like an entrepreneur. You are supported by the best talent in the industry and work with creative teams. You are rewarded as you go on proving yourself.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering/Computer Science or related field
- At least 6+ years of experience with at least 4 years of software application design experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- A full stack generalist with experience in both front-end and back-end technologies
- Proven experience in high-level programming languages, like Java and Development of scalable Web Applications and Web Services
- Passion for delivering products end-to-end, from ideation to implementation
- Proven experience building complex web applications and micro services
- Strong experience with Spring Boot stack (spring cloud, spring-data)
- Extensive experience in developing and consuming REST APIs
- Experience in PHP is a plus advantage
- Participate in design reviews and recommend improvements
- Provide technical guidance in software design and development activities
- Recommend new technologies to ensure quality and improve productivity
- Support in all phases of SDLC and ensure delivery of high-quality products
- Analyse business requirements and design/develop most effective technical solution
- Analyse and troubleshoot application issues in a timely fashion
- Work with other engineers in planning, prioritising and executing assigned tasks within deadlines
x• Work with QA team in preparing test cases and assist in automation
- Mentor other Engineers as and when required
- Assist in maintenances and upgrades of existing software applications
- Assist in risk assessment and mitigation activities.
- Assist in technical audits and make sure to implement audit recommendations.
Java Architect/Technical Lead-
- Deliver technical strategies and solutions, application development, and end-users services
- Lead projects to implement new or enhance existing functionalities including articulating requirements and translating them into effective technical solutions
- Build and maintain strong relationships and partnerships with team members across globe and customer stakeholders
- Work collaboratively as a team player to develop mutually acceptable solutions, and act as a mentor to the team
- Solve problems and provide support, taking responsibility to make decisions when appropriate
- Effectively communicate with team members and customers, Be able to articulate technology to a non-technical audience
- Build relationships with technical team members in all offices
- Track and manage dependencies across lines of business and platforms, Maintain technical risks register with mitigations
- Create or maintain architectural artifacts like architectural overview, architectural decisions, integrations diagram, non-functional requirements
- Collaborate with other technical team members and create a forum for sharing knowledge
- Come up with innovative ideas to improve quality in delivery
- Deploy, administer and support Microservices components in a RedHat OpenShift environment
- Should be hands-on and be ready to write complex code while mentoring junior developers to learn
- Thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment and lead by example
Skills & Experience-
- Experience in the following areas are preferred – Microservices, Spring Boot, Spring Security with OAuth2, SOAP and SOAP UI, Jenkins configuration, AngularJS, RedHat PaaS (RHEL, Kubernetes, OpenShift, Camel, Fuse)
- Well versed in front end and back end development
- Good understanding of encryption technology
- Knowledge of infrastructure especially cloud infrastructure is desirable
- Should be conversant with DevOps methodologies
- At least 3 years of experience as a technical lead – coaching, presenting architectural/design elements to customers and team members
- Should possess strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Should have experience reviewing code for team members and etching out a concrete code quality plan
- Should have at least two years of experience working on projects using Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Should have 2+ years of experience using JUnit on projects
- Consistent incorporation of best practices and standards while coding; in particular: secure coding practices
- Good Exposure to building secure and scalable applications
- At least 4+ years handling customers directly should have presented architecture artifacts and technical solutions to customers and influenced customers
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills – should be able to influence customer stakeholders and senior management
- Team player and ability to work proactively, provide mentorship and directions to the team and making technical decisions independently
- BE/MCA or equivalent area
- 15-20 years of software industry experience
- 4-8 years of relevant experience in designing & developing and architecting systems/software
- for large business environments (Java, J2EE).
- • Strong design and coding skills in Enterprise Java, Hibernate, Spring, Spring Boot, REST web
- services, JMS (ActiveMQ), XML, JSON.
- • Must have good experience in Unix/Oracle/SQL.
- • Experience in any communication framework (MQ) is an added advantage.
- • Experience in Agile Development, Scrum, and Iterative approaches
- • Participate in requirement gathering JAD sessions and support documentation
● Write clean, secure, test-driven, easily maintainable, and modular codes.
● Database designing and maintenance.
● Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
● Troubleshoot and debug applications.
● Perform UI/backend tests to optimize performance.
● Collaborate and work with frontend and mobile app developers on the backend needs
● Adhere closely to development plans and anticipate changes to specifications or
schedules as they become necessary during development.
● Work with project managers when gathering requirements, presenting work, etc. and
taking complex technical terms and breaking them down into layman's terms.
● Keep abreast of recent trends and best practices in web development.
● Client communication (verbal/written) as and when required.
Qualifications: B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc [(C.S.E)/I.T], M.C.A, M.Sc (I.T)
● Demonstrable experience with PHP, including OOPs, security, refactoring & design patterns.
● Excellent knowledge of Laravel framework and experience building
factories/facades/libraries using abstract classes, interfaces, traits.
● Experience in unit testing using testing frameworks like PHPUnit/phpspec.
● Good knowledge of RDBMS (MySQL/PostgreSQL), database designing, and query
optimization techniques. Experience in NoSQL (MongoDB/DynamoDB) databases will
be an added advantage.
● Hands-on experience in RESTful API design and development including
implementation of Auth2.0 for authentication and authorization.
Benefits and Perks
○ Five days working
○ Fully Paid Basic Life/ Competitive salary
○ Vibrant Workplace
○ PTO/Paid Offs/Annual Paid Leaves/Paternal Leaves
○ Fully Paid Health Insurance
○ Rewards & Recognitions
○ Team Outings
Our Cultural Attributes
○ Growth mindset
○ People come first
○ Customer obsessed
○ Diverse & inclusive
○ Exceptional quality
○ Push the envelope
○ Learn and grow
○ Equal opportunity to grow
PowerRouter is a YCombinator backed startup that helps companies connect buyers to the right salesperson on their team.
PowerRouter provides intelligent sales automation for lead management and allows companies to create efficient sales processes to distribute leads to the right reps in real-time.
- End-to-end ownership of designing, testing, and deployment of new product features
- Develop object-oriented models and design data structures for new software projects and implement business logic and data models with a suitable class design.
- Solve complex problems in an innovative way and deliver quality solutions while taking ownership and accountability of assigned things.
- Collaborating with peers on all elements of the development process as per industry coding standards and creating appropriate technical documentation.
- Discover opportunities for performance improvements
- Recommend ways to improve reliability, efficiency and code quality
- Overall 1~3 years of experience in Backend development.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related technical discipline
- Strong foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in Data Structures, algorithms and their space-time complexities.
- Excellent coding skills with strong hands-on and practical working experience with at least one general programming language (C or Java or C++ or C# or).
- Good technical aptitude, good problem-solving skills and a strong foundation in computer science.
- Well-aware of and enforces development best practices: Unit Tests, Code Reviews, Integration Tests, CI/CD, Monitoring, Alerting, etc
- Excellent debugging skills
- Self-motivated to work in a fast-growing environment.
- Passion for learning and ability to quickly master new technologies
- A willingness to dive deep, experiment rapidly and get things done
We are looking for passionate people to join our growing team:
- We ARE HIRING selectively for talented Full Stack Developers
- We'll expect that you can work hard and code fast. Anything less, please do not apply
- We are seeing customer traction for our products
- If you don't have prior experience in Java and any NoSQL database, please apply with a CLEAR DESCRIPTION OF WHAT YOU HAVE DONE SO FAR TO LEARN THESE
Wisestep (https://wisestep.com/) is on a mission to bring data-driven decision-making and insights to the process of recruitment and empower recruiters to attract the right talent intelligently, efficiently, and productively.
We are looking for individuals who love to code and want to build amazing products for a global market.
You’ll fit if
• You are Passionate about Coding
• You feel restless if you don’t code every day
• You can ship production-ready code
• You’ve learnt new things in the last 6 months “Just for the heck of it”
• It bothers you when someone says “This can’t be done”
What we offer
• Work on the latest Tech Stack (Cassandra, ELK, Kafka, Redis, and more)
• Highly automated Dev ops process so that our developers can focus on thinking and building amazing features.
• Solve tough problems and build a world-class product
• Fun Hiring Process: We will ask you to code for any cool, quirky, funny, or sometimes silly problems that come to our minds.
We are not too Fussed about
• Which school or college you went to and what subject you studied.
• Which technology you worked on in the past as long as you can learn new stuff
• Whether you have 1 year of experience or 10 years. If you want to break away from years of work on Mainframes or any other legacy technology, apply to us.
We will evaluate you on
• How quickly and deeply you learn new things. On your own.
• Clarity of thought
• Your coding skills
• Sense of purpose
Timings - 11- 8 pm IST
- 3+ years of overall application development experience
- 5 years of Java 8, J2EE, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, JPA
- Expert knowledge of SQL and PL SQL programming with MySQL database
- Strong knowledge of Maven, Junit, Mockito, GitLab, GitHub, and Jira
- Nice to have Docker implementation experience
- Experienced with TDD test driven development and automated unit testing including UI unit testing frameworks
- Expert knowledge of JSON RESTful web service development
- Experience with code reviews development of coding standards practices improving the quality in the software code
- Ability to work independently, take initiative to ensure efficient and timely resolution of production issues
- Excellent problem-solving design development and debugging skills
- Ability to solve problems using an analytical approach decisive fast moving quick and constructive resolutions of conflicts and a can-do attitude
- Expert knowledge in Agile Scrum practices Software Development and Application Life Cycle Management
- A world-class development environment and working culture.
- Intensive cutting edge technologies to work on.
- Very challenging development projects where you will learn more in one year what might take several years in a large firm.
- Preferably CS grads (M.SC in Computer Science and MCA in Fullstack Development , B. Tech. in computer science.
- Shall know one of the web frameworks like Django, Flask (only for web developers)
- Should be conversant with at least one programming language like Java, Python or C#.
- Experience - Freshers or one year.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Willingness to work hard and unrelentingly focussed on deliverables.
- Mastery over English or communication skills is NOT required. We are looking for people with a passion for technology and engineering.
• Collaborate with stakeholders to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain applications.
• Provide technical assistance to teammates through coaching and mentorship.
• Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good coding practices and habits.
• To ensure that the development and unit testing is in accordance with established standards.
• Participate in reviews of solution designs and related code.
• Develop, refine, and tune integrations between applications.
• Analyze and resolve technical and application problems and identify opportunities for improvement.
• Package and support deployment of releases.
• In-depth of knowledge of frameworks like Angular 5-6-7, jQuery
• UI toolkits like Kendo UI, Infragistics, JQuery UI
• Coding in Core JAVA/J2EE, Spring, REST, Hibernate, JDBC
• Strong SQL query writing and testing skills
• Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts
Highly Desired Skills
• Jasper Reports, i Report
• SOA, SOAP, XML, XSL, Webservices
Good to Have:
• OOD, UML Design
• Tomcat, SVN – open source technologies
• Knowledge of UX
• MS- SQL, My-SQL, Database Knowledge
• Design Patterns/concept