Headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, TIBCO Software enables businesses to reach new heights on their path to digital distinction and innovation. From systems to devices and people, we interconnect everything, capture data in real time wherever it is, and augment the intelligence of organizations through analytical insights. Thousands of customers around the globe rely on us to build compelling experiences, energize operations, and propel innovation. Our teams flourish on new ideas and welcome individuals who thrive in transforming challenges
into opportunities. From designing and building amazing products to providing excellent service;we encourage and are shaped by bold thinkers, problem-solvers, and self-starters. We are always adapting and providing exciting opportunities for our employees to grow, learn and excel.
We value the customers and employees that define who we are; dynamic individuals willing to take the risks necessary to make big ideas come to life and who are comfortable collaborating in our creative, optimistic environment. TIBCO – we are just scratching the surface.
Who You’ll Work With
TIBCO Data Virtualization (TDV) is an enterprise data virtualization solution that orchestrates access to multiple and varied data sources, delivering data sets and IT curated data services to any analytics solution. TDV is a Java based enterprise-grade database engine supporting all phases of data virtualization development, run-time, and management. It is the trusted solution of choice for the top enterprises in verticals like finance, energy, pharmaceutical, retail, telecom
etc. Are you interested in working on leading edge technologies? Are you fascinated with Big Data,Cloud, Federation and Data Pipelines? If you have built software frameworks and have a background in Data Technologies, Application Servers, Business Intelligence etc this opportunity is for you.
TIBCO Data Virtualization team is looking for a engineer with experience in the area of SQL Data Access using JDBC, WebServices, and native client access for both relational as well as non-relational sources. You will have expertise in developing metadata layer around disparate data sources and implementing a query runtime engine for data access, including plugin management. The core responsibilities will include designing, implementing and maintaining the
subsystem that abstracts data and metadata access across different relational database flavors, BigData sources, Cloud applications, enterprise application packages like SAP R/3, SAP BW, Salesforce etc. The server is implemented by a multi-million line source base in Java, so the ability to understand and integrate with existing code is an absolute must. The core runtime is a complex multi-threaded system and the successful candidate will demonstrate complete expertise in handling features geared towards concurrent transactions in a low latency, high throughput and scalable server environment. The candidate will have the opportunity to work in a collaborative environment with leading database experts in building the most robust, scalable and high performing database server.
• In this crucial role as a Data Source Engineer, you will:
• Drive enhancements to existing data-source layer capabilities
• Understand and interface with 3rd party JDBC drivers
• Ensure all security-related aspects of driver operation function with zero defects
• Diagnose customer issues and perform bug fixes
• Suggest and implement performance optimizations
• Bachelor’s degree with 3+ years of experience, or equivalent work experience.
• 3+ years programming experience
• 2+ years of Java based server side experience
• 1+ years experience with at least one of JDBC, ODBC, SOAP, REST, and OData
• 1+ years of multithreading experience
• Proficiency in both spoken and written communication in English is a must
• Strong object-oriented design background
• Strong SQL & database background
• Experience developing or configuring cloud-based software
• Experience with all lifecycle aspects of enterprise software
• Experience working with large, pre-existing code bases
• Experience with enterprise security technologies
• Experience with any of the following types of data sources: Relational, Big Data, Cloud, Data
Lakes, and Enterprise Applications.
• Experience using Hive, Hadoop, Impala, Cloudera, and other Big Data technologies
About TIBCO Software Inc.
Headquartered in Palo Alto, Calif., TIBCO Software empowers executives, developers, and business users with Fast Data solutions that make the right data available in real time for faster answers, better decisions, and smarter action. Over the past 15 years, thousands of businesses across the globe have relied on TIBCO technology to integrate their applications and ecosystems, analyze their data, and create real-time solutions.
We're looking for people who want to make a difference doing a job they love – dynamic individuals willing to take the risks necessary to make big ideas come to life and who are comfortable collaborating in our creative, new-idea-driven environment. We value diligent work and continuously provide new opportunities to grow, learn, and excel.
· Candidates must have substantial applicable IT experience, extensive development, programming experience in Java/ Dotnet / VB or other Web Application Development
· Strong experience in DB (PostgreSQL, SQL server) Web Services using Restful, any.
at Invidi Tech
who excels working as part of an interdisciplinary team. Utilizing Agile project management
platforms and a servant-leader style, the Manager supports one or more Agile Engineering scrum
teams on its journey of continuous improvement and value driven product development.
The Technical Manager facilitates all aspects of the team's planning and prioritization process.
Through coaching and support of the individual team members & foster an environment where
individuals recognize and value the importance of team success.
The Manager will work closely with the Cross Functional team / Product Owner to ensure high
quality software deliverables and assists in developing a roll out strategy.
• Strong hands-on experience in Java or any other programming language and Web Services
(REST-API) Integration technologies.
• Assisting / Troubleshooting design flaws and system bottlenecks against software technical
designs with application integration
• Monitors and supports a team through continuous improvement of agile execution.
• Guiding the team on self-organizing to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile
• Facilitate backlog grooming, sprint planning, retrospectives, daily scrum, and sprint
• Effectively cooperate with the cross functional team and Technical Leader to create an
environment in which the team can increase productivity, quality, and predictability.
• Tracking and communicating KPIs / metrics including team velocity and sprint/release
• Facilitates the Definition of Done criteria for all stories.
• Develops and maintains relationships with internal and external customers.
• Manages personal time effectively and can quickly sense what will help or hinder
accomplishing a goal.
• Managing scope creep and change within Agile framework.
• Ensuring the development teams are practicing the core agile principles of collaboration,
prioritization, team accountability, and visibility.
You must have:
• Bachelor’s degree in software engineering or computer science and 5+ years of technical
project management experience with at least 3 years in an Agile software development
environment leading Scrum teams.
• Java, J2EE ,Web Services / REST API, Cloud, SaaS, UI/UX etc or Any other programming
• Certified Scrum Master certification is preferred.
• Demonstrable success at project delivery.
• Demonstrated experience leading new product software development.
• Able to understand the technology concepts used on projects in enough depth to challenge
assumptions, estimates, approaches, and risks.
• Excellent knowledge and proven, multi-year experience in agile development methods
preferably as a Scrum Master/Agile Project Manager.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken with the ability to facilitate
discussions across a team.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work with diverse personality types.
• Conflict management. Ability to defuse tension among project team, should it arise.
• Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management,
clients, and other departments.
• Ability to handle a number of simultaneous tasks and must demonstrate a sense of urgency
and ownership to drive issues to completion.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision in a very dynamic, and timeline sensitive work
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a high attention to detail.
• Demonstrated ability to apply organizational best practices.
• Experience with Jira or similar Agile execution and reporting tools is highly desirable.
It will be very good if you have:
• Experience facilitating and championing the Agile framework with technical project
management experience preferred.
• Previous Advertising (Video/ Cable/ OTT) experience a plus
- Experience with Dassault Enovia system administration in a windows environment
- Enovia 3DEXPERIENCE installations, upgrades, service pack installations and license management
- Experience in setting and maintaining TomEE and Apache Webservers
- Understanding of and familiarity with engineering product design, development, and manufacturing processes strongly preferred
- Interaction experience with Dassault on Service Requests is add advantage
- Generating and maintaining configuration management records for Enovia 3DEXPERIENCE system admin
- Strong Knowledge on MQL and TCL
- Added Advantage on Installation for new Enovia version above R2017x.
- Knowledge on Build deployments and Github repository.
- Working on Engineering and Manufacturing Central added Advantage.
- Strong interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills required.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills including the ability to effectively communicate with internal team and external customers.
- Ability to use strong industry knowledge to relate to customer needs and dissolve customer concerns and high level of focus and attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic with good time management with ability to work with diverse teams and lead meetings.
- CAD integrations, Unified Product Structure, IIP Classification
- Work on customization and configuration of Engineering & Manufacturing central.
- Good experience in Core Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, Java Script, jQuery, MySQL/Oracle DB, HTML, XML, CSS
Senior Software Engineer - Data Team
We are seeking a highly motivated Senior Software Engineer with hands-on experience and build scalable, extensible data solutions, identifying and addressing performance bottlenecks, collaborating with other team members, and implementing best practices for data engineering. Our engineering process is fully agile, and has a really fast release cycle - which keeps our environment very energetic and fun.
What you'll do:
Design and development of scalable applications.
Work with Product Management teams to get maximum value out of existing data.
Contribute to continual improvement by suggesting improvements to the software system.
Ensure high scalability and performance
You will advocate for good, clean, well documented and performing code; follow standards and best practices.
We'd love for you to have:
Education: Bachelor/Master Degree in Computer Science.
Experience: 3-5 years of relevant experience in BI/DW with hands-on coding experience.
Strong in problem-solving
Strong experience with Big Data technologies, Hive, Hadoop, Impala, Hbase, Kafka, Spark
Strong experience with orchestration framework like Apache oozie, Airflow
Strong experience of Data Engineering
Strong experience with Database and Data Warehousing technologies and ability to understand complex design, system architecture
Experience with the full software development lifecycle, design, develop, review, debug, document, and deliver (especially in a multi-location organization)
Good knowledge of Java
Experience with Python
Experience with reporting tools like Tableau, QlikView
Experience of Git and CI-CD pipeline
Awareness of cloud platform ex:- AWS
Excellent communication skills with team members, Business owners, across teams
Be able to work in a challenging, dynamic environment and meet tight deadlines
• Bachelor’s in computer science or relevant technical fields.
• Understanding the steps in each migration and run it on demand. • Should be able to validate migrations from the platform UI plus the databases (basic understanding of database queries is a plus). • Should be able to write scripts to validate some data during migrations as and when required. • Coordinating with Dev and QA team. Dev team to get the fixes when something they cannot solve and QA to get the overall certification. • Work effectively, they will have to understand the application well. • Programming skills in any one language is must.
Should be ready for rotational night shifts.
Job Location: Bangalore
Company Profile: Nucleus Software has been providing Products and Services to various Global and Regional Financial institutions, from past 36 years. As a pioneer IT Service provider, Nucleus carry deep banking domain expertise and experience on latest technological trends. Nucleus’s developed platforms powers the operations of more than 150 institutions in 50 countries, supporting multiple business veritcals, accessible through Mobile and internet channels.
- Overall 7+ years of experience in Oracle WebLogic installation and Administration activities
- Hands on experience on applying patches and bug fixes on WebLogic
- Experience of upgrading WebLogic versions
- Hands-on experience of configuring SSL certificate on Oracle WebLogic and Oracle HTTP server
- Able to troubleshoot issues related to certificate with interfacing systems.
- Knowledge of configuring WebLogic cluster and hand on experience of troubleshooting issues.
- Knowledge of configuring and troubleshooting JMS on standalone and cluster environment.
- Knowledge of configuring and troubleshooting JDBC issues on standalone and cluster environment.
- Should be able to manage day to day activities of application EAR/WAR /lib deployment on WebLogic application server.
- Understanding of Unix operating system and troubleshoot performance related issues.
- Should be able to remediate security vulnerabilities.
- Knowledge of oracle database to troubleshoot performance related issues and perform deployments related to application.
- Knowledge on nucleus CAS production is preferred.
- Should perform day to day operations and deployment and troubleshooting on Non-Prod (DEV, SIT, UAT), PROD and DR environments of CAS application.
- Should understanding of BCP/DR operations to invoke DR application in case of issue with production site.
- Should have knowledge on dev-ops tools, GITLAB preferred and scripting to automate day to day activities.
- Should be able to implement DevopspCI/CD pipeline for application deployment
Compensation max up to 20 LPA
Work Experience: 7 years
Call Reception and Ticket Logging: Responsible for:
- Ensuring calls are answered professionally
- Ensuring that the relevant information is collected from the customer
- Ensuring that the correct level of priority is agreed with the customer
- The company reference number is provided to customer and customer reference number, where applicable is supplied to the Company
- Ensuring that the ticket is assigned to the correct engineer
- Ensuring that the engineer is aware that there is a new ticket assigned to their queue
SLA Management: Responsible for:
- Ensuring that appropriate attention is paid to P1s
- TPMs engaged immediately for engineer dispatch to the site where applicable
- The customer is forwarded to an engineer for a possible remote fix
- Ensuring that all tickets are managed in line with SLAs
Jeopardy Management: Responsible for:
- Ensuring that the ticket is managed in line with Company’s jeopardy management process
Escalation Management: Responsible for:
- Ensuring that the ticket is escalated appropriately in line with Company’s escalation process
- Provide 1st line escalation to customers and channels (referring to Jeopardy and Escalation Manager)
- Provide 1st line escalation into TPM (referring to Jeopardy and Escalation Manager)
- Responsible for advising Service Centre Manager of any missing information in the knowledge database
Communication Responsible for:
- Customer Communication
- Ensuring that the customer is updated regularly throughout the duration of the ticket
- Ensuring the quality of ticket input is of a high standard
- Ensuring that key internal contacts are advised of any issues
- Responsible for reading, understanding, and complying with Company’s Information Security policies.
FORMAL EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- Educated to an A-level minimum, with higher education qualification (degree or equivalent preferred). Alternatively, relevant and proven Industry experience would be accepted
- Industry or relevant business qualifications and accreditations would be desirable
- Proficiency involved in working in the service industry, with particular emphasis placed on customer focus issues.
- Ability to form close working relationships with the customer community, sub-contractors
- Excellent client-facing communications skills
- A Self-motivated team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- An outgoing individual willing to participate as part of a small and flexible team
- in European languages would be an advantage
- ITIL Foundation / ITIL v3 Foundation
- Overall telecommunications knowledge with an appreciation of the Nortel / Avaya / Genesys / AWS Product Set
Key skills & Experience
- An experienced Communications professional with a broad background in telecommunications at an operational level.
- Recognition of the issues
- Customer Focused
- Relationship Building and Maintenance
- Decision-Making Ability
- Inspiring Communicator
- Initiating Action
- Personal Responsibility
- Key Technical Skills: Deep experience on Performance Engineering with understanding of Java/J2EE technologies.
- Experienced in defining and realizing end-to-end Technical Architecture for large scale real- time enterprise systems. Ability to identify and define non-functional requirements and design systems to meet the same.
- Ability to review existing Architectures and identify Risks, Trade-offs, and share recommendations for addressing the identified issues.
- Demonstrate strong understanding of cloud architecture considerations when scaling and tuning application deployments. Must have hands on experience working on any of the Cloud deployments on AWS or Azure.
- Good experience on leveraging APM tools to provide deep dive analysis on performance problems. Deep understanding of the dashboards which can be built for CIO level interactions. Must have relevant experience on APM tools like Dynatrace or AppDynamics.
- Experience in performance optimization of J2EE systems on any of different types of application servers - WebLogic, WebSphere, JBoss etc. Deep expertise in any one of the application servers is a must.
- Experience in creating and reviewing technical documents like Architecture blueprint, Design specifications, Deployment architecture.
- Experience on working on Performance Testing Projects. Fair understanding of Performance Testing tools - Apache JMeter /Gatling/ HP Load Runner for Load testing. Must be in a position to review Performance Testing programs and steer directions towards right Workload Model, appropriate Test and Monitoring Strategy, build performance models and derive at right Capacity Planning.
- Experience in Big Data Analytics like - Apache Kafka, Apache Storm, Apache Hadoop, Apache Spark.
- Good skills in RDBMS like: Oracle, MS-SQL, MySQL, Cassandra, and Mongo DB
- Exposure to Agile methodologies & Continuous Integration Tools
- Entrepreneur / Intrapreneur (someone who has built technology teams ground-up, built new solutions from scratch)
- Very sound understanding of technology and have a consultative approach.
- Sound understanding of complex enterprise IT environment and issues faced by CIOs in the digital era.
- Excellent Pre-sales experience and have played a key role in winning business along with the sales team.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, liaison and problem-solving skills with the ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Good negotiation skills
- Go getter and results oriented
- High energy level with ability to work well under pressure
- Good relationship building skills. Someone who enjoys CIOs trust and has an ability to develop relationships at all levels (technology teams) of the customer organization.
Overall 11+ years of experience, with at-least 2+ years in Architecture. Hands-on and able to go deep into the code, if needed.
Mandatory Architecture & Design Skills: Design Pattern, Scalablity, Security, Resiliency, Micro-Services.
Mandatory Technology Skills: Kafka, Spring WebFlux, Spring Reactor, NoSQL (at least 1 NoSQL database experience is must), Java 8+, JWT, Spring Boot, Jmeter, New Relic, JVisualVM, JVM tuning.
Desirable Technology Skills: Couchbase, AWS, Docker, JProfiler, ELK, HDFS, HBase, Kubernetes. docker
Mentor the team and guide to resolve the issues
- Scalability testing
- Java Workflow Tooling (JWT)
- New Relic
- Spring WebFlux
- NoSQL DB
- Spring Boot
Keyskills - Nice to Have
- Amazon Web Service (AWS)
As an Engineering Manager, your role would involve architecting systems capable of serving as the brains of complex distributed products. In addition, you’d also closely Managing engineers on the team and contribute to team building.
A strong technologist at Meesho cares about code modularity, scalability, re-usability and thrives in a complex and ambiguous environment.
Required skill & Experience:
- Bachelors / Masters in Computer Science or equivalent from a premier institute with at least 8+ years over all professional experience. At-least 2+ years experience in managing/leading software development teams.
- Create clear career paths for team members and help them grow with regular & deep mentoring. Perform regular performance evaluation and share and seek feedback.
- Able to drive sprints and OKRs.
- Exceptional team managing skills; experience in building large scale distributed systems
- Experience in Scalable Systems - transactional systems (B2C)
- Expertise in Java/J2EE and multithreading
- Deep understanding of transactional and NoSQL DBs
- Deep understanding of Messaging systems - kafka
- Good experience on cloud infrastructure - AWS preferably
- Good to have: Data pipelines, ES
- Ability to think and analyze both breadth-wise and depth-wise while designing and implementing services
- Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple tasks.