- Work as a lead contributor for creating technical solutions
- Contribute to scoping, estimating, and proposing technical solutions & development
- Investigate new technologies, provide analysis and recommendations on technical choices
- Responsible for providing hands-on expert level assistance to developers for technical issues
- Mentor and guide technical team members
- BE/BTech/MTech (CS/IT or MCA), with an emphasis in Software Engineering, is highly preferable
- Primarily Java/Angular
- Spring/Spring Boot/Hibernate
- Knowledge of Design patterns
- API based development experience (REST/Swagger etc)
- Dev Tools – Jenkins/Git/Maven/Gradle/SBT
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Team leadership with strong listening and interpersonal skills; attention to details
- An attitude of constant learning of the new skill
- Top-notch remuneration
- Work with industry best developers and architects
- An excellent, no-nonsense work environment with the very best people to work with
- Highly challenging and cutting edge work
About Sarvaha Systems Private Limited
Sarvaha is a programmer centric company built by fun-loving programmers. Join us for highly challenging work, great environment and very attractive compensation.
This is for a product based fin tech company based out of Bangalore.Its a remote job opportunity due to Covid and later it will be a hybrid work model.
Hands on experience in design and developement using Rest Api's.
Excellent working knowledge in Python.
- Must have penchant for good API design.
- Must be a Stickler for good clear and secure coding
- Must have built and released APIs in production
- Experience in working with RDBMS and NoSQL databases
- Must have designed thoughtful, extensible data models
- Knowledge of identifying, defining and building micro-services.
- Working knowledge of GCS, AWS, Azure or any other cloud provider
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
We are looking for a brilliant senior engineer to support the needs of our back-end systems. Someone that is comfortable working on distributed systems. We use Node.JS on the backend and are looking for someone who would be open to doing things across the whole stack.
As our lead Node.js architect you will be responsible for driving the the backend microservices forward in quality, features, and scalability. We’re looking for an exceptionally talented senior backend engineer who has scaled platforms and is a natural leader and thrives on getting their hands dirty on the back-end. As an experienced engineer you will set the quality bar and be relied upon to deliver an app experience that is outstanding.
- Take ownership of the entire backend architecture developed web apps and mobile apps.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Build new features, bug fix and suggest projects that will improve product and infrastructure.
- Help our director of engineering build out an awesome best-in-class engineering culture!
- Make technical and product decisions based on roadmap autonomously.
- Interview full-time engineer employees.
- Mentor junior engineers.
- Dictate deployment workflow process to ensure highest level of productivity.
- Code review PRs to ensure engineers are following best practices.
- Assist with Dev Ops as needed, help lead search for Dev Ops team if needed.
- Have fun with Yapsodians and participate in all cultural activities.
- Working knowledge of Mocha and Chai use for Test-Driven Development
- Network and Information Security - OWASP, OSCP, CISSP, Cisco CCNA, Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), CompTIA Security+.
- Working knowledge of Swagger API creation
- Understanding of Sequelize (SQL ORM)
- Strong knowledge of software architectures for microservices (scalable and high performance)
- Knowledge of event-driven programming service
- Knowledge of AWS common services such as SNS, SQS, ECS, S3, SES, KMS, Cloudwatch
- Excellent understanding of documenting knowledge
- Have experience with NewRelic, Sentry, SonarQube, CloudWatch, ELK stack
- Understanding of release management systems
- Understanding of code revision systems
1. Good knowledge of Golang
2. Knowledge of Database design and MySQL
4. Rest API
5. Kafka/ RabbitMQ
Wise is digital infrastructure for online education. Oversimplified as ‘Shopify for Tutors’ i.e., an easy to use tool for tutors to start teaching online. We have grown to 2mn users in 12 months and have much to do. We are backed by an incredible set of investors and individuals who have built product you already use. We have a small but rockstar team, cheap equity, smart money, opportunity to capture a huge market ($60bn) and a chance to make an impact while doing so.
What we need
We need you, if you are a senior software engineer with 4+ years of experience in building robust scalable systems. Work would involve building things quickly and adapting based on market feedback while ensuring the security and quality of the codebase. If you love coding and building things excites you, we would like to talk to you.
What you will need (Skills)
- Experience building microservices and distributed systems, RESTful APIs, user interfaces
- Knowledge and will of writing unit, integration tests is a must. TDD is a plus
- Preferably a polyglot: Strong command Ruby/Golang/Java/Python
- Some exposure to infra: Deployments, CI/CD setup, security. AWS exposure is good to have
- Strong database concepts. Experience with MongoDB is a plus
What you will do
- Feature analysis, hands on development, code reviews, deployment & rollouts
- Passionately maintain coding practices, quality & good design standards
- Design and develop highly scalable, available, secure and fault tolerant systems
- Actively contribute in assessing & improving/optimizing security & infrastructure
Great to have
- Sense of ownership
- Developers who can talk product and strategy
- Experience in building scalable consumer products
- Strong opinions, loosely held
Good to have
- Interest in mentorship
- Good written communication skills
- Bangalore love
Probably not ideal if
- If you have always been right about stuff in life
- No flexibility around working hours (this doesn’t mean we work long hours but if our systems get attacked in the middle of the night, we would need you to HODORR!)
Definitely get in touch if you
- Would have started the exact same company but willing to build it together with a great team
- Find our current product unbearably slow or inadequate
- Think this company isn’t going to work as it is right now
Role Description :
- Good Understanding of Java 8 with proven hands-on skills
- Experience in Spring Framework - Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring REST
- Experience in Spring Reactive
- Experience in Git, Gradle / Maven
- Practitioner of clean code and SOLID principles
- Able to test drive features
- Can debug code at ease and ensure quality code is produced
- Knowledge of design patterns
- Comfortable with agile practices, user stories and task breakdown
- Understands REST principles and Micro services
- Experienced with technologies such as
- Required Java, Spring Boot
- Good to have Maven, GIT, Swagger, PCF, Rabbit MQ
- Good API skills technology such as Rest Webservice
- Good foundation in data structures, algorithms and OO Design with rock solid programming skills
- Experienced on creating unit test using JUnit, Mockito or PowerMock
- Experienced on mark up language such as JSON and YML
- Experienced on using Quality and Security scan tools such as Sonar, Fortify and WebInspect
- Experienced on agile methodology
The candidate will be in a solution focused role responsible for providing xxxxx support, working both
independently on assigned projects, and collaboratively with other team members.
● Designing, coding and debugging of products, and features.
● Provide technical leadership to the team.
● Analyze and resolve technical queries that the team may have from time to time.
● Lead and mentor development team.
● Handle code reviews, setup guidelines for development.
● Collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams such as Product Management, Business
● Development, and Operations.
● Work with frontend engineers to build features.
● Design rights solutions/architecture for products/features based on requirements, estimate efforts, and
manage the development.
● Manage and improve systems by innovating and implementing best practices.
Engineering Manager Responsibilities (X%)
The candidate will also be responsible for engineering management.
● Work with the product team to analyze business requirements.
● Do feasibility studies based on the requirements.
● Do sprint planning and management.
Please add on more points for responsibilities if more are required in same format(int) as above
● Minimum - Graduate. Technical streams would be preferred.
Experience and Skill Requirements
● Minimum 9 and maximum 12 years of relevant experience in Java/JEE or NodeJS, ExpressJS
technology for backend application development is preferred.
● 3 years of experience in architecture roles responsible for maintaining business / technology alignment.
● Excellent knowledge and skills in the areas of Java, Spring Boot, JSP/Servlet, J2EE design patterns,
App server & Web servers.
● Sound knowledge Web Services, REST (API Design & Development).
● Excellent knowledge of RDBMS, NoSQL databases like MySQL and Cassandra.
● Must have knowledge and experience of Microservices design, security designs, and best practices.
● Strong problem solving and analytical skills (especially around the areas of performance, scalability on
the above mentioned technologies)
● Knowledge of working with CI/CD platforms such as Jenkins, CircleCI, TravisCI, etc.
● Excellent understanding of standard protocols such as HTTP/HTTPS, DNS, SSL, etc.
● Excellent team management and mentorship skills.
Any Other Requirements
● Understanding of Linux systems like Ubuntu, Debian.
● Sound knowledge of cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, Google, etc.
● Sound knowledge of CDNs like CloudFront, Akamai, Cloudflare, etc.
● Experience in working in an Agile environment with good communication skills.
● Passion to learn new technologies and to upgrade versions of technology.
● Experience with project management tools like JIRA, Confluence, etc
AliveCor, the pioneer of the smartphone EKG, with millions of EKGs from a large and growing user base, seeks a Senior Software Engineer (Backend). You will be an integral member of our engineering team.
- Software Engineer on the backend team working in the following environment: Go, Ruby on Rails, TDD/BDD with RSpec, PostgreSQL, Heroku, AWS.
- Responsible for developing industry-leading applications transforming the healthcare industry and consumers use.
- Work with our mobile and front-end teams to build new functionality in our consumer and clinician-facing applications.
- Work with our Data Science and AI team to improve functionality of our cloud algorithms and services.
- Create and maintain tools used by internal teams for customer service, monitoring, and R&D.
- Maintain and continuously improve our backend infrastructure to remedy technical limitations before they become an issue.
Qualifications and Skills
- Senior Software Engineer ready to build highly visible apps
- Engineers who can raise the skill level of their teammates
- Experience working with Go and Rails
- Experience implementing Service Oriented Architecture or Microservices
- Good intuition for weighing trade-offs
- Product instincts, work with our product and design teams to understand customer pain points, come up with solutions, and then prototype, iterate, and launch frequently
- Eagerness and willingness to learn new technologies
- Experience with build process automation and CI/CD
- Ability to work independently on projects and communicate with cross functional teams to deliver products on time
AliveCor is on a mission to define modern healthcare through data, design and disruption. We’ve pioneered the creation of FDA-cleared machine-learning techniques, transformed wearable medtech to put proactive heart care at everyone’s fingertips. Kardia is the most clinically validated mobile EKG technology. AliveCor was named as one of the Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Health for 2017 by Fast Company as part of the publication’s annual ranking of the world’s Most Innovative Companies. AliveCor was awarded the 2015 Tech Pioneer by the World Economic Forum and one of the 50 Smartest Companies in 2015 by the MIT Technology Review. AliveCor recently announced a collaboration with Mayo Clinic that will result in new machine learning capabilities to unlock previously hidden health indicators in EKG data, potentially improving heart health as well as overall health care for a variety of conditions. AliveCor is a privately held company headquartered in Mountain View, CA.
AliveCor is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, colour, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
KardiaMobile: How's your heart?
Watch the following video demonstrating our product.
General Accountabilities/Job Responsibilities
- Participation in the requirements analysis, design, development and testing of applications.
- The candidate is expected to write code himself/herself.
- The candidate is expected to write high level code, code review, unit testing and deployment.
- Practical application of design principles with a focus on the user experience, usability, template
- designs, cross browser issues and client server concepts.
- Contributes to the development of project estimates, scheduling, and deliverables.
- Works closely with QA team to determine testing requirements to ensure full coverage and best
- quality of product.
- There is also the opportunity to mentor and guide junior team members in excelling their jobs.
- BE/B. Tech. Computer Science or MCA from a reputed University.
- 3 -12 Years of experience in software development, with emphasis on JAVA/J2EE Server side programming.
- Hands on experience in Core Java, Multithreading, RMI, Socket programing,
- JDBC, NIO, webservices and Design patterns.
- Should have Knowledge of distributed system, distributed caching, messaging frameworks,
- ESB etc.
- Knowledge of Linux operating system and PostgreSQL/MySQL/MongoDB/Cassandra database is essential.
- Additionally, knowledge of HBase, Hadoop and Hive are desirable.
- Familiarity with message queue systems and AMQP and Kafka is desirable.
- Should have experience as a participant in Agile methodologies.
- Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills.
- This is not a Fullstack requirement, we are purely looking out for Backend resources.