• Strong experience in Advanced Java, Hibernate, REST API - MUST
• Knowledge of Java best practices, DevOPS / CICD pipeline (e.g. Jenkins, GitHub) - MUST
• Ability to write, execute Unit test cases - MUST
• Overlap with US morning work hours - MUST
• Experience working on Mule based API, is a big plus
• Core Java, J2EE, OOPS design, Restful Web Services.
• Strong knowledge of frameworks such as Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate / Eclipse Link
• Knowledge of various Design Patterns and their practical application.
• Sound knowledge of RDBMS like MySQL/Postgres/Oracle, including schema design.
• Comfortable with advanced SQL queries and SQL Tuning.
• Proficient in general programming, logic, problem solving, data structures and algorithms.
• Good understanding of data structures & algorithms and their space & time complexities.
• Basic knowledge of Ajax and JS libraries like Angular/React.js, etc. and CSS will be an added advantage
• Exposure to Linux environment would be an added advantage.
• Agile / Scrum Development Experience preferred.
• Comfortable working with a microservices architecture and familiarly with NoSql solutions.
• Experience in Test Driven Development.
• Good analytical, grasping and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Hands-on skills in configuration of popular build tools, like Maven and Gradle
• Good knowledge of testing frameworks such as JUnit.
• Good knowledge of coding standards, source code organization and packaging/deploying.
• Good knowledge of current and emerging technologies and trends.
• Design, Development and Delivery of Java based enterprise-grade applications
Ensure best practices, quality and consistency within various design and development phases.
• Develop, test, implement and maintain application software working with established processes.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or related field
What You'll do:
- 5+ years of experience building scalable backends using Python
- In-depth knowledge of Python/Django or Flask
- Familiar with OAuth integration Social Networking API (Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, Google+)
- Experience integrating with mobile Apps
- Django/Flask permissions model, caching, async mechanisms
- Understanding of caching, database interactions
- Able to engineer the best performing solutions and always keeping scalability in mind
What makes you a great fit:
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Hungry for more responsibility and knowledge
- Passion for building robust systems that are engineered to handle failure scenarios, undying love and attitude for maintaining coding standards
- A strong advocate for producing quality software who makes sure issues are raised and resolved
- Experience with at least one of the cloud platforms like AWS, GCP, Azure, Digital Ocean etc. (Docker, Kubernetes, microservice good to have)
Must have skillsets:
Skills: Python/ Django or Flask
Experience required: 5+ years
Job Type: Full-time/ Permanent
Perks and Benefits:
- 5 days working.
- Flexible shift timings
- Company-sponsored certifications.
- Team friendly culture
- Flat hierarchy
- Carrom, Table tennis games, Cricket Tournament Participation for interested employees
- Snack-filled pantry for team members
- Group Medical Insurance (*)
Rejolut is one of the award-winning fastest-growing emerging tech company which is working on leading technology like Blockchain, ML & AI, Complex mobile & web apps, IoT, etc.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing a highly scalable and secure code.
- Able to take the Extreme Ownership of modules/product/projects
- Able to learn & implement new technology/framework/library at God Speed
- Able to come with an optimal solution for the business problem
- Can handle calls with the client & customer to know their feedback
- Writing clean code & able to dig into other's code or open-source code.
Desired Candidate Profile:-
- Good problem-solving skills are a must
- Exposure to developing APIs with Node JS
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it such as Express, sails.js, StrongLoop, etc
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL database
- Knowledge of tools like Docker, Git, Postman, JSdocs, etc.
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- Added advantage (Python or Ruby or Golang)
- Self-motivated and able to drive the team
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in working in fintech is a plus
How we are different
-We are a young and dynamic team who are obsessed with solving the business problem at scale.
-We are a technology agnostic company that focuses more on finding the optimal solution to the business problem rather than technology.
Why join us
- We provide a huge learning curve. Spending 1.5-2 years with us will put you 3 years ahead in the career.
- We work only on cutting edge technology like React, React Native, Flutter, NodeJS, Python, Go, Svelte, ELM
- There are two technology Co-founder in the company who are pretty much hands-on and have earlier bult the Consumer application which is downloaded millions of times and are in leadership position in copanies like Samsung, Purplle, Loylty Rewardz.
- Get mentored by the best in the industry
- Flexible working hours
- Perks best in the industry
Our young and rapidly growing team at Zycus is looking to fill out vacant positions for Java Developers. We are a well established SAAS based company, with 20+ years of AI legacy and experience in the industry. Once you join us, you will get to innovate and experience the latest technologies including Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and AWS Cloud. We are looking for candidates well versed with Java/J2EE, Spring boot, Microservices, Hibernate, JMS/ Kafka/ Rabbit and most importantly an expert in design patterns. Exposure to Cloud platform, Full stack environment and Agile methodology, would be a plus.
We are looking for curious, collaborative candidates who are willing to learn and ready to take up new exciting endeavors. You are going to work together with the team on complex innovative projects in the industry. We are basically looking for an enthusiastic candidate with a coding experience of about 5-10 years, with a hands-on experience in Software Product Development and ownership.
You could be a perfect fit if you,
- understand use cases and product requirements, can design, develop, review (code/design), unit test, module test, integration test, documentation for PDLC.
- are an expert in maintaining, enhancing, bug fixing and following standard documentation process laid down for the project.
- follow the defined PDLC process and participate in improving the process, work with cross functional team to achieve project delivery goal.
- ensure all the work meets or exceeds predefined quality standards through exhaustive testing, peer reviews SQA process standards.
- are able to build solution which is easily scalable, high speed/ real-time performance, configurable, deploy-able and secure in SaaS environment using any open source tech stack.
- are able to identify, track and mitigate risks to the product
- are responsible for planning product iterations and releasing iterations on schedule.
- 5-10 years’ experience in Java, J2EE and associated technologies (Spring, Hibernate, Web Services, Micro Services, Spring boot)
- Technical Skills: Core Java, Advanced Java, J2EE, Exception handling, Collections, Oops, UML, Oracle, Jenkins, Maven & Linux
- Should be able to build solutions which is easily configurable, deploy able and secure in SaaS environment.
- Must have worked spring boot Extensively.
- Strong hands on development experience in Java, J2EE.
- Product development experience in agile environment will be a big plus though not mandatory.
- Highly Tech Savvy and hands-on.
- Strong evidence of a solution/product created ground up.
- Has in-depth knowledge on technology and end to end development processes.
- Has the ability to recommend new processes/alternatives to meet Product development requirements and rolling them out the team.
Five Reasons Why You Should Join Zycus
- Cloud Product Company: We are a Cloud SaaS Company and our products are created by using the latest technologies like ML and AI. Our UI is in Angular JS and we are developing our mobile apps using React.
- A Market Leader: Zycus is recognized by Gartner (world’s leading market research analyst) as a Leader in Procurement Software Suites.
- Move between Roles: We believe that change leads to growth and therefore we allow our employees to shift careers and move to different roles and functions within the organization
- Get a Global Exposure: You get to work and deal with our global customers.
- Create an Impact: Zycus gives you the environment to create an impact on the product and transform your ideas into reality. Even our junior engineers get the opportunity to work on different product features.
Zycus is a pioneer in Cognitive Procurement software and has been a trusted partner of choice for large global enterprises for two decades. Zycus has been consistently recognized by Gartner, Forrester, and other analysts for its Source to Pay integrated suite. Zycus powers its S2P software with the revolutionary Merlin AI Suite. Merlin AI takes over the tactical tasks and empowers procurement and AP officers to focus on strategic projects; offers data-driven actionable insights for quicker and smarter decisions, and its conversational AI offers a B2C type user-experience to the end-users.
Zycus helps enterprises drive real savings, reduce risks, and boost compliance, and its seamless, intuitive, and easy-to-use user interface ensures high adoption and value across the organization.
Start your #CognitiveProcurement journey with us, as you are #MeantforMore
Click here to Apply : Java Developer - Zycus (workable.com)
Work With Us
Get To Know Us First!
Freecharge a subsidiary of Axis Bank Limited founded in 2010, is a Fin-Tech organisation revolutionizing Financial Products through technology.
At our core, we’re a creative company. Ideas and pixels is where we live and we love building magical products that make our users feel ‘wow’. At Freecharge, you'll have the chance to do the best work of your life. We’re on a journey to build something new, something different and something innovative & that requires passion to build such incredible products.
Come join us and shape the future of Fin-Tech.
Do You Make The Cut?
We are looking for a motivated developer to join our agile team of developers as a Lead to mentor and as an individual contributor to drive best practices in the product.
You will be responsible for the design, architecture, and delivery of a feature/product with the highest quality. Providing the product with visible benefit to end-users in an iterative fast-paced environment by creating solutions suitable for the job in real-time.
Title: Lead SDE (Backend)
Experience: 3-7 Yrs.
Education: Bachelor’s / Master’s in Software Engineering
- In this lead role, you will be designing and developing complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers.
- Ensure the quality of design of systems by serving as a technical lead on our most demanding, cross-functional teams
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Build highly available, high performance, scalable software and you will work on distributed systems for massive-scale systems
- Responsible for code quality of the product being developed along with unit and integration testing.
- Mentor junior developers to improve their skills, and make them more effective, product software engineers.
- Communicate with technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs, and product strategy.
Sounds Like You?
- 4+ years of software development experience with Enterprise Java (JDK 8 and above), Spring (Boot, MVC, AOP, DI), ORM Frameworks.
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (LLD, HLD, Solid principles and design patterns and scaling) of new and current systems.
- Strong experience in technically leading junior developers with a focus on the goal.
- Strong experience in data structures & algorithms and their space & time complexities.
- Solid understanding of multithreading, microservices, MVC and strong OO skills with demonstrated experience in developing complex and reusable APIs.
- Strong experience working with Databases like SQL & NoSQL.
- Experience working with microservices-based architecture.
- Experience in high traffic, highly scalable distributed system designs, complex web applications, and code reviews.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Solid understanding of the full software development life cycle and the domain.
- Good to have knowledge of messaging systems like SNS/ SQS /Kafka etc.
Life at Freecharge!
- 450+ FCian’s, at Gurugram & Bengaluru locations
- Collaboration spaces & A flat and transparent culture
- Wow Corners, fun & reading Zone
- Best learning and development opportunities
- Day-care facility
- Comprehensive Insurance Policy
- Wellness Benefits like Health check-ins
- 26 Weeks Maternity & 2 Weeks Paternity Leaves
- Adoption Assistance Program
- On-Site Parking at all locations
- A chance to have a big impact early in your career
ARE YOU READY?