We are looking for a Java Developer with 3+ years of solid experience.
- You have 3+ years of experience working on products or projects that have gone into production.
- You can break down complex problems with elegant architectural solutions
- You love technology and have hacked with multiple languages and programming stacks and love to get your hands dirty by doing things
- We expect you to hit the ground running with your knowledge and skills. Being part of a team of smart people solving interesting problems means that you must think on your feet, apply your knowledge, and learn interesting technologies. It also means having fun.
- Java 8+
- Spring Framework / Spring Boot
- REST frameworks
- Unit testing (JUnit, etc.)
- Spring Security / Spring Data
- ESB (Camel)
- OpenId, Oauth2, SAML
- Maven, SBT
- Shell scripting
- Container orchestrators (Kubernetes)
We offer CTO-as-a-service and Product Development for Startups. We value our employees and provide them an intellectually stimulating, no-bullshit environment where everyone's ideas and contributions are valued.
About Ignite Solutions
We’re a team of passionate individuals who delight in creating highly impactful products. We work with companies who have ambitious ideas and want to see them brought to life.
Work With Us
- We help ambitious companies with UX design, technology strategy, and software development.
- We believe in small teams. Small teams and smart individuals can make things happen.
- We have an open, honest culture. As part of our team, you will get to contribute to our ideas, our plans, and our success.
- We treat you with respect and trust you will do the same to your team members.
- We hire carefully, looking for attitude along with aptitude.
- We like to have fun so bring your sense of humour with you.
2. Spring boot/ Spring or any variations of Spring
4. Mentions of, distributed systems, scalable systems
5. Mentions of ElasticSearch, Kafka or Redis
6. NoSQL databases like Cassandra/DynamoDB/MongoDB/Hbase etc
7. Mentions of Handling scale/scalable systems
9. Mentions of AWS or Amazon web services.
Greetings from TiGi HR…!
We are hiring for Sr. Java Developer who can join us immediately.
Position: - Sr. Java Developer
Experience: - 3+ Years
CTC: - 10 LPA to 15 LPA
Notice Period: - Immediate to 30 Days
Job Location: - Remote/WFH
- Minimum experience of 4yrs in Java, Maven, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Batch, Spring Security frameworks
- In addition, the ideal candidate will be strong at most of the following skills:
- Requirement gathering and system study
- Customer interaction (this is critically important), including with senior technical profiles
- Various tools for development, testing, deployment, etc.
- Various development methodologies (DevOps)
- Design thinking will be a great plus
- While the predominant technologies used in the organization today are mentioned above, we expect the technology stack to evolve and the candidate will be responsible to make it future proof based on evolving trends and needs.
- The successful candidate will be:
- A willing and nimble learner
- Comfortable with change, uncertainty, and ambiguity – preferably should thrive in it
- Inspired by challenging goals
- Great at people skills (must have)
- Obsessively customer focused
- Comfortable in a remote working environment and with a distributed team.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing high-quality products for our end users. They will be working on the development of backend systems for our first and new products at Navi.
- 1-2 years of software development experience.
- Strong computer science fundamentals.
- Good knowledge of Java ecosystem.
- Can write code that is readable, maintainable and performant.
- Strong Problem Solving skills, good hold on Data Structure & algorithms.
CommerceIQ is a well funded fast growing enterprise SaaS platform that is helping brands grow and sell more on e-commerce channels through its machine learning technology. Are you excited about building distributed crawling engine at global scale that will crawl and parse 1000’s of websites with 10+ million crawls on a daily basis? Would you enjoy building something as ambitious as “Google/Facebook Ad platform” for Amazon (and other e-commerce retailers)? Does building a CI/CD and containerisation framework that will allow our products to be released and deployed every week across dozens of geographies and data centers seamlessly excite you? Do you find building machine learning models that will optimize billions of dollars in ad and promotions spend exhilarating? Do you find it super exciting to build a plug and play product UI platform where leaders of brands will spend hours daily (almost as much as an email inbox) to optimize their business? We can keep writing, but you will get the idea.
In our journey of building and scaling CommerceIQ, Engineers and data scientists in our team tackle these and many more problems daily. If you are as excited as we are after reading this, we would love to talk to you! 30+ global brands including Kellogg, Unilever, Johnson & Johnson, MARS, Nestle, Logitech and many more trust our product to manage their growth on Amazon. If you are excited about building product that will write the script for how brands sell and grow on e-commerce channels please reach out to us.
Are you ready to power intelligent commerce? @CommerceIQ, you will :
• You will be responsible for developing, testing and releasing features within time and with high quality that will drive revenue and margin impact to top brands.
• You will be designing your own features keeping in mind the scale and high availability of the systems. • You will be working with the team and expected to perform code reviews, conduct design discussions and mentor other developers.
•You will be the owner of your feature and work directly with product teams to drive customer impact.
• You will be expected to participate in all phases of the software development cycle as part of a Scrum team.
Experience : 3+ Years in developing in designing and developing complex and scalable software modules..
Skillset : • The ideal candidate will be an experienced Java developer with exceptional software system design, problem solving, and object-oriented coding skills
• Experience with distributed transaction-processing systems or asynchronous messaging technology is required.
• Good understanding of system performance trade-offs, load balancing, and engineering for high availability.
• Obsessed about building quality software and owning end to end responsibility for the developed features.
• Understanding of enterprise information systems, service oriented architectures, and operational data stores is a plus
• BS or MS in Computer Science/Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or similar degree from a top tier institution
at it's a product and service based company
Proficient in Java, J2EE and related technologies.
• Experienced in using spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, messaging systems.
• Good understanding of relational database performance concepts and usage of ORM frameworks such as Hibernate
• Expert understanding of the object-oriented design and programming concepts
• Strong working experience on Data Structures, Algorithms and Collections.
• Solid experience building applications on top of RESTful APIs.
• Knowledge/experience with Spring MVC
• Stroing knowledge in developing and executing automated unit, functional and integration tests
• Good communication and analytical skills.
• Strong trouble shooting skills
Biddano is seeking for an analytical, result driven, multi-skilled candidate for design for the position of Backend Developer. He/She will be responsible for programming languages and tools to analyze current codes and industry developments, formulate more efficient processes, solve problems and create a more seamless experience for users.
The ideal candidate will have strong personal accountability for results, strong commitment to teamwork in support of the company's success, adherence to ethical business practices, and comfort operating in a start-up environment with an ability to prioritize and drive actions to closure.
a start-up environment with an ability to prioritize and drive actions to closure.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean code to develop functional REST APIs Using Django/Python or NodeJs
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Perform unit test cases to optimize performance
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server side logic
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Provide training and support to internal teams
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features
- Follow emerging technologies
- Proven work experience as a Back-end developer
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Hands on experience with programming languages like Python (Required), typescript(Required), Java.
- Working knowledge of CMS framework
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Django/DjangoREST, Python (Prefered) or NodeJs.
- Good experience of microservices.
- Hosting and Deployment Solutions:
- Good understanding of AWS which includes(All required):
- Good expertise in Linux.
- EC2 instance management.
- Scalability (Horizontal or Vertical) which includes autoscaling.
- Proper use of S3 for static file management.
- SNS or AWS email service.
- AWS resource cost optimization.
- Proper knowledge of Load Balancers.
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Minimum 4-7 years of experience as a Backend Developer
- B.tech Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field