Experience: 2-6 Years
Datametica is looking for talented Java engineers who would get training & the opportunity to work on Cloud and Big Data Analytics.
- 2-6 years, having hands-on experience in coding, usually in a pair programming environment providing solutions to real problems in the Big Data world
- Working in highly collaborative teams and building quality code
- Working in lots of different domains and client environments also understanding the business domain deeply
- Engineers highly scalable, highly available, reliable, secure, and fault-tolerant systems with minimal guidance
- Create platforms, reusable libraries, and utilities wherever applicable
- Continuously refactor applications to ensure high-quality design
- Choose the right technology stack for the product systems/subsystems
- Write high-quality code that are modular, functional, and testable; Establish the best coding practices
- Formally mentor junior engineers on design, coding, and troubleshooting
- Plan projects using agile methodologies and ensure timely delivery
- Communicate, collaborate and work effectively in a global environment
- Proficient in Core Java technology stack
- Design and implement low latency RESTful services; Define API contracts between services; Expertise in API design and development, experience in dealing with a large dataset
- Should have worked on Spring boot
- Practicing the coding standards (clean code, design patterns, etc)
- Good understanding of branching, build, deployment, continuous integration methodologies
- Ability to make decisions independently
- Strong experience in collections.
About Datametica Solutions Private Limited
A global Leader in the Data Warehouse Migration and Modernization to the Cloud, we empower businesses by migrating their Data/Workload/ETL/Analytics to the Cloud by leveraging Automation.
We have expertise in transforming legacy Teradata, Oracle, Hadoop, Netezza, Vertica, Greenplum along with ETLs like Informatica, Datastage, AbInitio & others, to cloud-based data warehousing with other capabilities in data engineering, advanced analytics solutions, data management, data lake and cloud optimization.
Datametica is a key partner of the major cloud service providers - Google, Microsoft, Amazon, Snowflake.
We have our own products!
Eagle – Data warehouse Assessment & Migration Planning Product
Raven – Automated Workload Conversion Product
Pelican - Automated Data Validation Product, which helps automate and accelerate data migration to the cloud.
Why join us!
Datametica is a place to innovate, bring new ideas to live and learn new things. We believe in building a culture of innovation, growth and belonging. Our people and their dedication over these years are the key factors in achieving our success.
Benefits we Provide!
Working with Highly Technical and Passionate, mission-driven people
Subsidized Meals & Snacks
Access to various learning tools and programs
Certification Reimbursement Policy
Check out more about us on our website below!
Rocketlane is a startup founded in April 2020 by Srikrishnan, Vignesh and Deepak. Prior to Rocketlane, they have experience running a successful startup named Konotor which was acquired by Freshworks in 2015. Rocketlane currently has paying customers and launched to the public in June 2021. The company is VC funded and backed by Matrix partners and Nexus ventures partners.
Rocketlane enables businesses to onboard their customers better, faster, smoother, through a new collaborative experience. It helps accelerate live revenue for the service provider, and also enables faster time to value for customers.
Role: Backend engineer
Are you a backend developer looking to fast-track your learning and growth? Have you looked at world class products like Asana, Notion, or Airtable, and felt “I wish I were part of the early team that built these products”?
At Rocketlane, we’re a team that has previously built and rolled out globally successful SaaS products used by tens of thousands of customers. We’re laser focused on delivering a world class product again, and looking for an ambitious backend engineer to join our existing team of 14 engineers.
If it excites you to think of a fast paced start-up environment, building something big from scratch, breaking down new problems, creating new APIs, working on performance issues, getting hands-on with devops initiatives, and showcasing demos of your work every Friday with a happy and passionate team, then this is the right opportunity for you.
Some of the tech problems you get to work-on as a backend engineer would be to build the backend for a modern spreadsheet experiences from scratch, work on infra as code, write robust code that is fault tolerant, work on performant code that adheres to SLOs set by the organization.
● 2 - 5 years of experience
● Expertise in the following areas
○ HTTP Protocol
● Message brokers
These non functional areas are familiar to you
○ Log management
Nice to have:
● Familiarity with AWS
Hey Java Experts,
Are you looking for a job opportunity?
Here you go, there is an opportunity to work with leading startups and unicorns in INDIA at RECRO.
1.Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
2.Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
3.Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
4.Prepare and produce releases of software components.
5.Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
1) 2.5 + years experience in development in JAVA technology.
2) Exposure in SpringBoot or Spring MVC and J2EE.
3) Strong Java Basics and good at problem solving.
4) Hands on experience on Relational databases (SQL query or Hiberent)+ Mongo( JSON parsing)
5) Proficient in REST API development.
6) Understanding of AI/ML algorithms is a plus
Has 3+Y years of deep experience in all aspects of modern architecture, design and full-stack development for building web applications.
Has deep experience in building web services and backend web platforms.
Has experience configuring web servers and common server components utilized for web software development.
Desired Candidate Profile
Must have experience in Core Java, Spring Framework, SQL.
Server knowledge Tomcat/Wildfly/Jboss
IDEs Eclipse/Intellij IDEA
Good to have knowledge of MongoDB
REST web services
Should have minimum 3 year of experience in Java.
Must have 2 year hands-on experience using Spring (Java) framework.
Must have 2 year experience on REST API development.
Hands-on in Java 8 features like lambda and streams.
Tools: Eclipse / STS, Maven / Gradle, GIT / SVN, Jenkins and Sonarlint.
Should have team leading and team management skills.
Strong knowledge of core and advanced Java i.e. Data Structure and OOPS concepts.
Permanent WFH opportunity.
- Creating technical specifications and test plans.
- Managing defect tracking system and resolving all issues and preparing the update for systems.
- Preparing and maintaining code for various .Net applications.
- Revising, updating, refactoring, and debuging the code.
- Enhancing existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action.
What you need to have:
- Have experience of working on ASP.NET, VB.NET, C# or MVC.
- Must be good with MS SQL DB queries and optimization techniques.
- Very good in programming logic. Should be well versed with OOPS.
- Knowledge of AngularJS or ReactJS is a plus.
- Familiar with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC).
- The ideal candidate should have a good knowledge of working with Telerik Controls.
- Working in any programming language with exposure to Web services /REST API/Third-Party Integration.
- Working exposure to Test, Link, JIRA, GIT, Jenkins, Visual Studio 2015 or later, OOPs concepts, Cloud concepts.
- Good design skills using n-tier architectures (scalability, multithreading, caching, business & data layers) or SOA based application.
- Ability to lead the team and handle pressure and demands.
- Sound knowledge on IT concepts and latest trends.
- Excellent logical and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
• Strong technical experience with Java 8 and above
• Sound understanding of Database concepts & experienced with MySQL.
• Good knowledge of Angular 2+ version.
• Good knowledge of REST APIs and Spring Boot.
• Awareness with any of version control systems like Git/SVN/TFS/VSS etc
• Awareness and exposure of AWS architecture components such as S3, SQS, Lambda, EKS etc
Good to Have:
• Knowledge of Docker and Containerization.
• Working in Agile env will be plus.
• Understanding of Code Optimization techniques, Code coverage tool and code analysis tool.
• Working knowledge of CI/CD process.
• Experience of onshore/offshore team collaborations.
• Makes a valuable contribution to team objectives, displays trust and mutual understanding, accepts constructive feedback, and handles confrontation constructively
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain.
- Have a good understanding of design and user experience principles.
- Open-minded, flexible, and willing to adapt to changing situations
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team and learn from colleagues
- High adaptability in a dynamic start-up environment
- Ensuring technologies are used efficiently, profitably, and securely. Evaluating and implementing new systems and infrastructure.
- Excellent troubleshooting, analytical and problem-solving abilities with a tenacious commitment to finding the root cause of issues.
- B. Tech/ B.E. /M. Tech/ BCA / MCA or a related technical discipline from reputed universities
Skills Required :
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in REST API development using python.
- Must have experience with anyone popular python frameworks like Django, Flask, and FastAPI Framework.
- Experience in designing and developing Restful Web services and Remote procedure calls.
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Knowledge of load testing and optimizing code for performance, security, and scalability
- Experience with Unit testing frameworks in Python
- Knowledge of modern authorization & authentication mechanisms.
- Able to create database schemes that represent and support business processes
- Knowledge of Version Control System & basics of CI/CD
- Write and maintain technical documentation
- Solid foundation in OOPS, Data structures, and Algorithms
- Knowledge of SDLC phases of project development.
- Experience in one or more No SQL Databases such as MongoDB, and Cassandra.
- Experience with event-based databases and programming
- Good experience in synchronous programming and thread-based programming.
- Experience with schedulers.
- Good to have knowledge of Linux shell commands.
- Good to have experience in Kubernetes & Docker
- Knowledge of any Cloud Service like GCP or AWS would be an added advantage
- Cares deeply about writing Quality, Testable & Modular code
- Good to have an understanding of NLP.
- A hands-on application developer who is passionate about Java development, building highly scalable and resilient applications, and focused on solving complex business problems
- He/She will have responsibility for unit-level design, coding, unit testing, integration testing, and participating in the full SDLC
- He/She will be expected to produce high-quality code that can pass critical peer review, and to work under a high-pressure and timeline-driven environment.
- Actively participate in development along with team members in creating modules & systems that can be treated as a working reflection of the best practices
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or Engineering equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Java development
- Responsible, organized and possess critical thinking with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to demonstrate good analytical problem-solving abilities and strong leadership aptitude
- Able to work at both abstract and detailed level
- Must be fluent in English, and strong communication skills.
- Motivated self-starter that likes to work as part of a team
- Strong experience in Core Java 8 and above, Collections and Data structures.
- Develop solutions using core java, Spring / Spring Boot, JSON, Rest API and other web technologies
- Object oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (Hibernate and Mybatis)
- Strong knowledge of test-driven development and continuous integration
- Preference towards candidates having excellent Java multi-threading skills
- Passion for collaboration and working on agile teams
- Develop and Consume Web Services using REST.
- Enforcing and Writing code following good standards (well documented with good code coverage and properly tested code)