We are looking for a Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. Java developer roles and responsibilities include managing Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
Java developer responsibilities include designing, developing and delivering high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
Requirements and skills
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience (Microservices & Springboot)
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in the Spring Framework
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (Spring MVC)
- Experience with test-driven development
About Mobile Programming LLC
Proficiency in programming languages Python and Core Java
Strong computer science fundamentals: Data Structures, Algorithms, Design Patterns
Should have worked on RDBMS (PostGres) and exposure to NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Neo4j), Search Engines (ElasticSearch)
Good working experience in Containerization - Docker / Kubernetes and Queues - Kafka / Redis
Good understanding of application design, ability to understand end to end architecture and contribute to its evolution
RESTful API development, understanding of distributed systems
Should have worked on AWS/Azure cloud platforms extensively
Good knowledge in development methodologies, tools and agile processes; JIRA, GIT, Jenkins, CI-CD
Understanding and experience of data pipelines would be a plus
Understanding and experience of C/C++ development would be a plus
What will you be doing?
Playing an Individual Contributor role for Platform development.
Develop flawless products, maintaining and building on top of existing components, participate in code reviews, work with the team on sprint mode
Estimate modules and projects; understands the design and implementation complexities.
Design, build, test and deploy E2E data pipelines, data stores on cloud
Work closely with product managers & architects
Contribute to Tally’s/Clustr’s thought leadership in technology, architecture, and engineering
Founded in 2011, Mobiquity provides end-to-end omnichannel digital consulting services to leading B2B and B2C brands (HealthCare, Banking, IoT, Big Data, and cutting edge Web & Mobile Applications). With over 750 employees spread across the USA, Europe, and India, 40 different nationalities combined; we create compelling digital experiences to help our clients create the best human-centric products. Our key competencies include Strategy, Design, Product Engineering, Analytics, and Cloud Services. Each day, 50 million users interact with our solutions.
Our teams are inspired by technology but it doesn’t rule them. We love to learn, we are curious by nature and driven to make a mark. Working at Mobiquity means that sometimes you’ll be working outside your comfort zone, and you’ll work with smart people, possibly some that are even smarter than you. We value people that judge their success by the success of the team and the happiness of customers.
We’re also proud to be an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Premier Consulting Partner. What you’ll be doing
- Work across multiple projects (sometimes also at customer side)
- Be a good team player
- Involve fully in hands-on development: using Java as the main programming language, plus Spring, Hibernate and other open source technologies
- Coach less experienced team members
- Know the importance of code quality and can apply properly the methodologies, such as TDD, Agile..
What it takes to excel in this role
- Java 11, JUnit, Spring, Hibernate, JDBC, Restful Services (Jersey or Spring MVC), ActiveMQ• Experience with at least one or two databases, such as MySql, PostgreSQL or Oracle• Experience with Microservices
- Test frameworks for TDD
- Fluent in English
- Experience with integration frameworks such as Apache Camel or Mule
- Test frameworks for BDD
- Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with Software Security
- NoSql Databases, such as Redis or Cassandra
- Experience with AWS
And if you have a passion for technology, then we’re looking for you!
- Additional: Knowledge of XML Processing,
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, performance monitoring and enhancing skills on already developed codes.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at a time.
The Company has over eighteen years of proven expertise in the financial information management space, providing customized technology solutions for data and content management, for the dissemination of information to investors and stock exchanges, and for effective content management to institutional clients.
SteelEye is a fast growing FinTech company based in London and has offices in Bangalore and Paris, that offers a data platform to help financial institutions such as Investment Banks, Hedge Funds, Brokerage Firms, Asset Management Firms to comply with financial regulations in the European Union. Our clients can aggregate, search, surveillance and report on trade, communications and market data. SteelEye also enables customers to gain powerful insights from their data, helping them to trade with greater efficiency and profitability. The company has a highly experienced management team and a strong board, who have decades of technology and management experience and worked in senior positions at many leading international financial businesses. We are looking to hire a seasoned SRE to join us as we start on our next phase of growth. We have a culture of openness, collaboration, and the passion to get things done whilst appreciating the importance of a good work life balance.
Being part of a start-up can be equally exciting as it is challenging. You will be part of the SteelEye team not just because of your talent but also because of your entrepreneurial flare which we thrive on at SteelEye. This means we want you to be curious, contribute, ask questions and share ideas. We encourage you to get involved in helping shape our business.
What you’ll do
- Deliver plugins for our Python-based ETL pipelines.
- Deliver Python microservices for provisioning and managing cloud infrastructure.
- Implement algorithms to analyse large data sets.
- Draft design documents that translate requirements into code.
- Deal with challenges associated with handling large volumes of data.
- Assume responsibilities from technical design through technical client support.
- Manage expectations with internal stakeholders and context-switch in a fast paced environment.
- Thrive in an environment that uses AWS and Elasticsearch extensively.
- Keep abreast of technology and contribute to the engineering strategy.
- Champion best development practices and provide mentorship.
What we’re looking for
- Experience in o Python 3.
- o Python libraries used for data (such as pandas, numpy).
- o AWS.
- o Elasticsearch.
- o Performance tuning.
- o Object Oriented Design and Modelling.
- o Delivering complex software, ideally in a FinTech setting.
- o CI/CD tools.
- Knowledge of design patterns.
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong sense of ownership.
- Demonstrable desire to learn and grow.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Mature collaboration and mentoring abilities.
About SteelEye Culture
- Work from home until you are vaccinated against COVID-19
- Top of the line health insurance • Order discounted meals every day from a dedicated portal
- Fair and simple salary structure
- 30+ holidays in a year
- Fresh fruits every day
- Centrally located. 5 mins to the nearest metro station (MG Road)
- Measured on output and not input
Pocket52 got certified as India's First Cryptographically Secured Random Number Generator Poker Platform Powered by Lava-Lamps. We have raised two rounds of funds from professional VC and couple of Angel Investors.
We are looking for an inquisitive, skilled full stack computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming. A full-stack developer is a developer in its true sense of meaning.
Not everyone is specialized for only a specific application. Some can pick up everything that’s available out there, to get the things done. This is the best opportunity to get your hands dirty in the early stage of a growing startup. It will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Ability to understand the core concepts in programming and apply it as per the requirements.
- Proficiency in server-side languages such as Python.
- Experience in Django is a plus
- Familiarity with database concepts and some experience work in MySQL or MongoDB.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
About Us -
- Marquee Entrepreneurs from Education, Consumer Service, Content Platform Verticals with a history of successful exits.
- Co-Founder of Plancess, ranked among top 3 Ed-Tech companies by 2015, sold to Career Point Group
- Co-Founder of TimeMyTask, a pioneer in on-demand hyperlocal home cleaning startups, sold it to MyDidi
- A combined experience of 30+ years across domains, having an experience of building capacious teams
Awesome Office | Unlimited Poker Gaming (U can win a lot of cash if u become a pro) | Intellectual Exchange & Satisfaction | Discussion War-Rooms | Free Medical Insurance | Free snacks, because we need fuel! | Free coffee, because how else are you going to pound away at the keyboard all day? | Sodexo/Meal Vouchers | Relaxed dress code | Employee Performance Bonuses | Commuter stipend | Flexible work schedules | TGIF | Pet-Friendly Office
About the Company :
- ALLY - GLOBAL DISTRIBUTION PLATFORM - BLOCKCHAIN POWERED
- The-Ally (Ally), derived from - Theatrically', is India's 1st Indigenous open platform for Creators/Producers/Filmmakers with an audacious goal to enable every filmmaker to launch their film globally and monetize thru Pay-Per-View. Ally is India's first Transparent & Trusted film distribution & real-time verification. We are located in Bangalore
Ally SoftwareLLP is recruiting Python Developers.
Experience : Required immediate joiners with 2-5 years of experience in python development.
- This candidate will help us build a leading system for the entertainment economy. If you are passionate about experiments and research and have super interest in coding and doing new stuff, we are looking for you to be part of the growing team and a unique concept.
- We are primarily looking for good Python/Django mid-level developers. You should necessarily have 2 +yrs of experience in python development, preferably in a startup.
Just to define, you should have some of the following skills :
- Web apps development experience in Python/Django
- Knowledge of HTTP and RESTful APIs
- Experience in Django Rest Framework
- Understand models, views, and templates
- Should be able to create APIs
- Virtualization : AWS, VirtualBox, Docker.
FreightCrate Technologies is a Logistics Technology company that aims to transform international shipping through innovative and cost-effective tech solutions that can mutually benefit exporters, importers and logistics service providers.
Our web-platform, FreightCrate offers online tech-enabled quote and shipment management solutions for export and import businesses to and from more than 50,000 global locations.
We have had more than 50 media coverages including Entrepreneur, Maritime Gateway, Cargotalk, BW Disrupt, INC42, Silicon India, Tech Observer and several other newspapers and online magazines.
Our vision is to utilize cutting edge technology, engineering, deep learning and artificial intelligence to create an intelligent freight management system that can automate and optimize international trade operations for global businesses.
Samir Lambay is the Co-Founder and CEO with an MSc in Shipping, Trade and Finance from Cass Business School, London, UK with Distinction.
Samir has worked in the shipping and logistics industry across both family businesses and multinational companies. His most recent job was at DB Schenker Logistics (Part of Deutsche Bahn Group - Fortune 200) where he was the youngest Vertical Manager globally and won two awards including Vertical Manager of the year and a Global Award.
Ruchi Dogra is a Co-Founder & Director and is in charge of sales and marketing. She has worked for over 15 years across the top 3 logistics/supply chain companies globally. She set-up the hotel, wines and beverages vertical at Kuehne & Nagel and DB Schenker. Her latest assignment was at DHL Global Forwarding where she worked as a Vertical Manager for Engineering and Manufacturing; handling top Indian and multinational accounts including several Fortune 100 companies. She brings with her an extensive knowledge in strategy, sales, operations and customer service.
The Software Developer’s role is to develop new innovative programs to optimize and automate user experiences by creating high-quality, innovative and fully performing software that complies with coding standards and technical design.
Should be familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from preliminary system analysis to tests and deployment.
As this is a new business the compensation is negotiable and we will make an offer depending on the experience of the candidate.
• Design flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
• Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
• Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
• Integrate software components and third-party programs and API’s
• Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
• Gather and evaluate user feedback
• Recommend and execute improvements
• Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
• AWS & Cloud-computing
• Frontend technologies HTML, CSS, JS, ReactJS, Vue.js
• Frameworks like Django
• Tools like Datadog, NewRelic, etc
• Setting & managing dev/beta/prod environments
• Tools like Jenkins, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, etc.
• Knowledge of Solr/Elastic search will be an advantage
• Min of 3+ years of Hands on experience in Web development, algorithm design, implementation, architecture design, product management, databases and UI/UX in consumer facing applications.
• Experience on projects involving engineering and algorithmic functions, machine learning, deep learning and artificial intelligence is very advantageous.
• Creative self-starter who is comfortable with both taking initiative and working in teams.
• Previous experience working on logistics technology products is advantageous but not mandatory.
• Strong communication skills.
• Willingness to learn and utilize emerging technologies.
• Sincere passion to use disruptive technologies that can be globally significant.