Paytm is India’s leading digital payments and financial services company, which is focused on driving consumers and merchants to its platform by offering them a variety of payment use cases. Paytm provides consumers with services like utility payments and money transfers, while empowering them to pay via Paytm Payment Instruments (PPI) like Paytm Wallet, Paytm UPI, Paytm Payments Bank Netbanking, Paytm FASTag and Paytm Postpaid - Buy Now, Pay Later. To merchants, Paytm offers acquiring devices like Soundbox, EDC, QR and Payment Gateway where payment aggregation is done through PPI and also other banks’ financial instruments. To further enhance merchants’ business, Paytm offers merchants commerce services through advertising and Paytm Mini app store. Operating on this platform leverage, the company then offers credit services such as merchant loans, personal loans and BNPL, sourced by its financial partners.
Why join us:
- Because you get an opportunity to make a difference, and have a great time doing that.
- You are challenged and encouraged here to do stuff that is meaningful for you and for those we serve.
- You should work with us if you think seriously about what technology can do for people.
- We are successful, and our successes are rooted in our people's collective energy and unwavering focus on the customer, and that's how it will always be.
Hey Java Experts,
Are you looking for a job opportunity?
Here you go, there is an opportunity to work with leading startups and unicorns in INDIA at RECRO.
1. Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
2. Write well-designed, testable, efficient code.
3. Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
4. Prepare and produce releases of software components.
5. Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
1) 2.5 + years of experience in the development of JAVA technology.
2) Exposure in SpringBoot or Spring MVC and J2EE.
3) Strong Java Basics and good at problem-solving.
4) Hands-on experience with Relational databases (SQL query or Hiberent)+ Mongo( JSON parsing)
5) Proficient in REST API development.
6) Understanding of AI/ML algorithms is a plus.
Java/J2EE with strong SpringBoot
Very good knowledge of using annotations with SpringBoot
Very good knowledge of using java functional programming concepts in
Should have database knowledge
Knowledge of Spring Cloud would be a plus.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Hands-on experience in Core Java, J2EE, Jasper, Spring, Spring Boot,
Understanding of HTML5, CSS3, BootStrap, Material UI, and CSS preprocessors including Sass and LESS.
Understanding of basic prototype design and UI /UX design.
Exposure to working with datastores - SQL or NoSQL.
Good understanding of coding standards & best practices.
Good communication skills
Will be responsible for Backend and infrastructure for mobile app and website.
We are looking to recruit a candidate for a role that will require:
● Talented Leader who will be responsible for Leading a group of talented technical individuals to build
scalable, and secure products
● Leads our Back-End and infrastructure
● Drives architecture and the design of enterprise mobile/web/API solutions at scale
● Work with Product, Testing and Infrastructure teams to understand product vision and requirements
● Oversee the development and execution of development plans and report on execution
● Work with Product and testing teams to understand product vision and requirements
● Has deep exposure to all aspects of engineering, modern web, desktop & mobile application architectures,
data modelling, high level design, low level design, non-functional technical requirements and visual design
● 5+ years of experience in hard core development in predominantly product development companies
● Strong troubleshooting, debugging and problem-solving skills
● Proven track record of building scalable and reliable services on Cloud
● Architecture & Design
● Solid experience of designing end-to-end architecture and design of applications using one or more
platforms for large-scale high-throughput solutions
● Design and implement technical governance process as appropriate across the application development
● coding guidelines, quality standards, best practices, code acceptance criteria, automation
● Experience in collaborating with the team in reviewing application architecture. - Node.js, Web Services
Work experience: 5 years relevant experience
Compensation: Based on Industry Standards
- Supporting system design, development, and maintenance
- Taking responsibility for personal technical quality standards within the team
- Assisting in defining structured practices, especially in source code management, building, and deployment
- Optimizing applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Taking initiatives to build better and faster solutions to the problems of scale
- Experience with NodeJS for at least 3-5 years
- Experience with technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, and AWS
- Experience with other programming languages such as Go, Python, and Java
- Experience being in a leadership/ mentorship position for 2-3 years
- Should have built systems that have scaled to at least ten thousand users
- Should have an open mind to learn and experiment with new technologies as our needs change
- Consultant/freelancing role
- Design and build advanced high-quality applications in .Net,.Net Core, Azure or AWS. hands on programming on C#, Web API, NOSQL DB and Azure, AWS.
- Knowledge of software development life cycle.
- Able to handle and manage the projects independently.
- Should be hands on developer and write production level code flawlessly
- Will be involved in client interactions and gathering project requirements, suggest best solutions considering NFRs insights
- Someone with an ability to ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Ability to work within a rapidly evolving environment.
- Eager to learn and adapt to new technologies.
- Bring new ideas and technologies to the team that can improve our product or process.
- Help maintain code quality, unit test cases, documentation, etc
You are a Backend Engineer passionate about building world-class mobile and web applications with performant backend and glitch-free experience. You will be part of a team which will be delivering technology that enhances the in-app experience for our users and enables our development teams to build mobile apps easier, faster and more efficient. You will build compelling and engaging applications for Web and Mobile platforms. Employing your experience in latest Nodejs frameworks like Express.js,Hapi.js, Yarn, PM2 and proficiency in Elasticsearch, in building RESTful APIs, in integrating with databases like MongoDB and MySQL/Postgres with discipline in collaboration and pair programming. Our clientele majorly comprises of BFSI companies, so experience in Financial Applications and enterprise data security will be a big-plus.
• Contribute to an Agile team to build web and mobile applications, APIs, SDKs and other tools as required
• Collaborate with various teams within IORTA to realize the requirements for the project and Rapidly deliver iterative solutions
• Provide task plans and follow trends in technology and suggest new approaches to application design and development
• Review and evaluate designs for compliance with development guidelines
•. Implement best practices and methods to improve the development process within the
team and organization
- Should be very strong Scala development(Coding)
- With Any combination of Java/Python/Spark/Bigdata
- 3+ years experience in Core Java/Scala with good understanding of multithreading
- The candidate must be good with Computer Science fundamentals
- Exposure to python/perl and Unix / K-Shell scripting
- Code management tools such as Git/Perforce.
- Experience with large batch-oriented systems
- DB2/Sybase or any RDBMS
- Prior experience with financial products, particularly OTC Derivatives
- Exposure to counterparty risk, margining, collateral or confirmation systems
We are looking for a Node JS developer interested in building high performance backend using PostgreSQL. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
Implementation of security and data protection
Integration of data storage solutions - Postgresql