- Must have developed and delivered backend applications in an enterprise environment
- Database design and management, including being up on the latest practices and associated versions
- Server management and deployment for the relevant environment
- Familiarity with a relevant and globally supported framework back-end
- Proficiency with Git or another version control system as required
- Appreciation for clean and well documented code
- Maintaining and delivering the information as per business user expectations and as per solution design agreed
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Strong on technologies
- Java / Spring / Spring Boot
- WebServices REST / SOAP
- Good working knowledge of NodeJS (Optional), Kafka (preferred)
- Preferable : Exposure / working knowledge of financial system integration / development
- Security & OWASP understanding
- Should have developed systems of medium and high complexity.
About Winjit Technologies Pvt Ltd
Zevi is an NLP based site-search engine that is making neural search accessible to businesses. We are a seed funded startup looking to build its core team.
What will be your role ?
- Build out the 2nd generation architecture for the system that serves our growing customer base.
- Write robust code and tests. We use Python, PHP, and Node.js.
- Review/approve pull requests and mentor, coach, and support the people around you.
- Own feature delivery as a member of the feature team.
- Build the products for our state-of-the-art search service integrating the latest NLP models and building a scalable search service with low latency code.
- Become an integral part of Zevi, working on the core tech to delight the D2C brands and Enterprise clients who rely on our system and help their users get the best results possible. It doesn’t stop there though. As we collect more and more rich data, get ready to shape the future of conversion.
Skills and Experience expected:
- Have designed and implemented a scalable infrastructure that is both secure and modular.
- Have been responsible for breaking down and solving complex problems.
- Have developed engineering principles and designed processes/workflows.
- Have experience working in Python, AWS, Flask, and are an expert in at least one of those technologies.
What can you expect from Zevi ?
- Closely work with leading enterprise engineering teams.
- Be a part of highly motivated core team.
- Get access and contribute to all strategies being built by Zevi.
- Full ownership of your product line.
- Java 8 (Collections, OOPS, Lambda, Multi-threading, Exception handling).
- Spring Boot (Spring MVC, Spring Data, JSON, Hibernate, REST), Caching Strategies
- Relational DB, Oracle including SQL Queries Optimization.
- Junit, Maven, Git (Branching and basic commands), JENKINS
- REST Concepts (POST/GET/DELETE etc)
Good Programming Skills in C, C++, C#/Java, (good to have)
- Exposure to Scripting Languages like Ruby, Python
- Knowledge in version control- Git and/or Subversion
- Exposure to debugging tools like gdb, valgrind
- IDE tools like Eclipse
- Exposure to network programming with TCP, UDP
- Good debugging skills
- Exposure to Multi-threaded programming
- Strong knowledge in Data Structures & Algorithms
- Experience range – 4 to 7 years
- Good understanding of software engineering practices, SDLC.
- Strong in analytical, design and problem-solving skills, with a strong desire to create new things, dive in wherever there’s a need and learn new things
- Hands-on experience in Java / J2EE application development using open-source frameworks like Spring.
- Experience in unit test frameworks like JUnit
- Need to optimize code and test programming modules
- Excellent Object-Oriented Analysis & Design skills.
- Must have experience in Software design using design patterns. Exposure to technical solutions will be an advantage
- Must have experience in relational database technologies with experience on databases such as PostgreSQL, MySQL
- Strong proficiency with Java programming - Must have experience on Micro-Services using Spring boot.
- Good to have previously worked on distributed systems
- Good to have a working knowledge of Redis
- Good to have exposure to stream processing and functional programming
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead a team of 4- 8 engineers closely with complete authority and accountability to deliver high-quality software products in a fast-paced environment.
- Lead your team to design and develop applications based on Microservices architecture.
- Guide your team members on the latest technologies including Java, Spring, Spring-Boot, Angular, Hibernate, Redis, Hazelcast, Bootstrap, jQuery etc.
- Leverage development tools including AWS, GIT, Nginx, Jira, Confluence, Jenkins etc.
- Collaborate with other technical managers, architects, and product owners to build an integrated enterprise-class software product suite
Greetings from Wavelabs!!!
We are hiring Java Developer for our in-house teams.
Please find the below details and JD for your reference.
Wavelabs is an AI-First, new-age Technology company for the Digital, Cognitive & Industry 4.0 Era. We help you rethink and reinvent while adapting to the inevitable change technology evolutions bring.
We leverage cutting-edge technology to become an enabler of fundamental innovation and disruption. We drive business outcomes with Data and Data Analytics to go beyond the existing platforms for insights and become agile on execution. We intend to leverage the advances in artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) to build solutions loved by all.
This is who we are. We are a community looking to deliver true flagship experiences. We focus on the things that matter most to us – design and customer experience. Most importantly, we’re not just doing it for ourselves. We are here to share the best technology and build beautiful products hand-in-hand with you.
Experience: 3+ Years
Location: Hyderabad / Anywhere WFH
Notice Period: Immediate to 20 Days
Java Developer – 3 + Years
- Experience in Java and related technologies frameworks like Spring, hibernate
- Experience with Spring Boot and Microservices is good to have.
- Experience working with Restful APIs etc.
- Worked as an individual contributor with good communication skills
- Good understanding of design and development patterns and anti-patterns.
Interested Candidates can share their updated resumes at
[email protected] ai
Position - Software Development Engineer
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of API integrations
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Proficient understanding of Java 8 or plus, Spring Frameworks, Spring Boot & Microservices
- Strong problem solving skills and good with product understanding
- Good understanding of server-side programming and integration with UI components.
- Good understanding of MySQL and any one NoSQL
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of code repositories like git
- 2- 5 years of experience
- Passion and commitment
- Coding enthusiastic
- High integrity
- Spring Boot
• BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent from a premier institute Strong development, coding experience in one or more programming languages like OO Programming (Java), Functional/Scripting languages.
• Expertise in Data Structures, Algorithms, Concurrency.
• Expertise in Micro-services Architecture, multi-threading, performance-oriented programming and designing skills
• Strong software design/development experience in building massively large-scale distributed internet systems and products
• Experience of working on Big Data technologies and applications
• Expertise in one or more persistence technologies (Cassandra, Redis, ElasticSearch, RDBMS).
• Superior organization, communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
• Must be a proven performer and team player that enjoy challenging assignments in a high-energy, fast-growing and start-up workplace
• Must be a self-starter who can work well with minimal guidance and in a fluid environment
• Provide good attention to details
• Must be excited by challenges surrounding the development of highly scalable & distributed system for building audience targeting capabilities
• Agility and ability to adapt quickly to changing requirements and scope and priorities
Programming expertise in latest technologies including; Java
Expertise in MuleSoft, Maven, Gradle, oAuth2.0, JWT, Spring Boot, Microservice Architecture, Web services (SOAP/ REST), Hibernate.
Expertise in DB (MongoDB, MySQL, PostgreSQL)
Experience in developing Continuous Integration/ Continuous Delivery pipelines (CI/ CD)
Proficiency in AWS, AZURE, Docker, DevOps, Git, Jenkins
Extensive experience in parsing XML and JSON and integration with API/ WS
Well versed in software engineering principles, frameworks and technologies.
Excellent communication and team management skills
Self-directed team player who thrives in a continually changing environment
Strong customer service/client service skills.
Desired Candidate Profile
Experience developing and analysing code for a web-based application
Maintain a flexible work schedule and perform other duties when assigned
Who we are
ixigo is an AI-based travel app that helps millions of users plan and book their trips every day. Launched in 2007, ixigo is proud to have built numerous industry-first AI-innovations over the last decade. With pre-emptive help from ixigo at every touch-point of their journey, 150 million Indians are now making smarter travel decisions every year. ixigo uses Artificial Intelligence for deal discovery, personalized recommendations, dynamic marketing, airfare predictions, train delay information, PNR confirmation status, infrastructure cost optimization, business intelligence and providing fully-automated customer service over chat and voice. This makes ixigo a lean, tech-intensive and capital-efficient travel business, serving millions of travelers with a team size of under 200. Founded in 2007 by Aloke Bajpai & Rajnish Kumar, ixigo’s investors include Sequoia Capital India, Fosun RZ Capital, SAIF Partners, MakeMyTrip & Micromax.
Role & Responsibility
As a Backend Developer, You will be involved in all aspects of development playing a critical role in the design, planning, development, and deployment and help develop best practices for future development. You will be working closely with Tech, Design and Quality team to build and launch the product.
- Code, develop, design and architect features related to the existing application. We expect you to own modules end to end and take pride in the work products you ship
- Design, implement and maintain highly scalable, multi-tier, distributed server software applications
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support
- Working directly with developers and product managers to conceptualize, build, test and release products
- Take responsibility for performance and stability for all server functions
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
Skills & Qualifications:
- At least an undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Engineering, preferably from IITs/Top RECs
- 2-5 years of experience at cutting edge organizations or startups
- Extensive experience in a Java server-side software design and development
- Proficiency in the implementation of algorithms and the use of advanced data structures to solve problems in computing.
- Experience with e-business/e-commerce applications and business environment is a must
- Any experience with internet companies or the travel industry will be a plus
- Good understanding of Java/J2EE and design patterns
- Strong knowledge of data structures and designing for performance, scalability and availability Knowledge in MongoDB and Web services
- Extensive use of Instruments and Shark to detect memory leaks and for performance optimization
- Good grasp of algorithms, memory management, and multithreaded programming
- Good to have - Python, NodeJS, Mysql, Redis, ElasticSearchGreat people skills!
- Able to fit in well within an informal startup environment and to provide hands-on management
- The high energy level and untiring commitment to drive oneself & the team towards goals
Compensation: Commensurate to skills & experience; comparable to the best in the industry.
Culture: ixigo is proud to have built an entrepreneurial culture that has become a folk-lore in the startup ecosystem. One in every four ixigems has gone on to build successful startups and companies. Our cultural values of integrity, empathy, ingenuity, awesomeness, and resilience have stood the tests of time and we’ve built a fun, flexible and creative work environment that is driven by people with a high degree of ownership. You will get to work with some of the smartest folks in the Indian startup ecosystem, and solve some of the toughest problems for the next billion users by using bleeding-edge technologies. Oh, and we have an awesome “play” area, great chai/coffee, free lunches (yes, they exist!) and a workspace you will fall in love with.