Java Microservices Developer
- Hands-on programming on Core Java 8
- Hands-on programming on REST services using SpringBoot, Microservices
& writing Mockito test cases.
- Hands-on writing Oracle SQL queries.
We are looking for Backend Developer to join our team. Fieldproxy is the first of its kind product in the space - and we are looking for out of the box thinkers with original thought process and lateral thinking. The code you ship will be used by thousands of users every day helping them get their work done. You will join a young, dynamic and fast-paced environment, work with cross-functional teams to design, build, and roll out products that deliver the company's vision and strategy.
- Backend development with Node.js, MongoDb and Typescript.
- Developing and testing flexible, scalable applications.
- Collaborate with Front end developers to produce optimum output.
- Think out of the box, discuss and implement your own ideas over the phase.
Required skills :
- Strong knowledge in creating RESTFUL APIs(web service)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools: Git.
- Good knowledge of Docker & Shell scripting
- Basic knowledge in web fundamentals: HTML, CSS
- Experience in DevOps is an added advantage.
We indulge in all things that would excite you!!
- Work on large-scale, custom distributed software systems using Java, Scala,
- We work almost exclusively on customer site providing a mix of delivery and consulting
- services, so you'll be flexible about travel
- Employ Agile development including task estimation, test automation, deployment automation, and Continuous Integration to improve overall execution speed and product quality
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, transparent, non-hierarchical, and ego-free culture where your talent is valued over a designation or title
- Spread the word about best practices in software development inside and outside the Equal Experts community like Expert Talks
What we look for in you?
- 6 + years of Hands-on development and delivery experience with Java, Scala, and the likes
- Passion for software engineering and craftsman-like coding prowess
- Great OO skills, including strong design patterns knowledge
- Experience working with Agile, TDD, Lean, and/or Continuous Delivery approaches and best practices, such as Extreme Programming (XP)
- Enthusiastic to work collaboratively with people and sharing your ideas to solve real business problems
Work as a member of a team responsible for problem resolutions requiring extensive analysis, troubleshooting to product development. You will apply your knowledge of building scalable, distributed applications to provide ideal solutions to solving our clients business problems by driving customer experience outcomes with enhanced technical capabilities. Essential Functions include, but are not limited to the following.
You will be expected to:
- Work closely with a team of highly technical engineers distributed geographically.
- Contribute to all phases in the software lifecycle requirements analysis, solution design, development, and delivery
- Build high quality, efficient & reusable code in server-side programming.
- Troubleshoot & debug applications/products
- Ensure assigned projects are developed in accordance with established engineering processes, adhering to scope, schedule constraints and agile project plans
- Guide/mentor the less experienced team members
- Participate in code reviews
- Document and test the features worked on by you or team
- Explore & Propose to incorporate cutting-edge technologies / plugins etc to improve applications
- In addition, position is responsible for a variety of complex Linux, SQL, networking and coding challenges.
Must Have Skills:
- Strong programming skills in C/C++, Knowledge of PHP would be advantageous.
- Experience in Networking software development and Domain Knowledge
- Experience working with Linux
- Good Understanding of Databases (MySQL) and proficiency in SQL Queries.
Good to Have Skills:
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs
- Exposure to DevOPS practices, Continuous Integration (CI/CD), Containers (Docker).
- Experience with Spark Structured Streaming API, MySQL performance optimization, Linux Kernel experience
- Exposure to Test Driven Development
A brief about us, AltWorld is founded by the ex-unacademians and we are creating a social gaming platform with creator tools for everyone to easily create games, experiences and build social connections. It would be comprised of Immersive Games: Imagine, create, and have fun with friends while exploring thousands of fascinating 3D experiences. Social network: Grow and engage with people through 1:1 interactions, groups, private rooms, all set in a virtual world created by users, for users. Entertainment: Immersive attendee experience of concerts, festivals, and shows for the next-gen audience. Responsibilities: Strong Computer Science fundamentals such as data structures, algorithms, design, and architecture patterns Strong engineering experience building and maintaining complex software. You'll join us in writing clean, maintainable, testable, quality software that solves hard problems. Experience with distributed systems, algorithms, databases and high throughput services. Strong conceptual, analytical, and problem-solving abilities Offer technical solutions, innovate and improve the quality of implementation, performance. Requirements: A bachelor's degree or higher in computer science or related discipline. Minimum 1+ years of working experience in software development in Go, AWS preferably. Experience building distributed domain-driven microservices Availability to work with new APIs and concepts Strong understanding of database and storage fundamentals Experience with AWS stack
Job title- SSE/Associate Technical Lead/Technical Lead
Extensive product development experience
4-8 years experience in back end Java Development
Possess advanced knowledge of object-oriented design and development (OOA/OOD).
Team task assignment, mentoring and helping resolve issues
Self-starter, ability to work with minimal supervision.
Skilled at working collaboratively in a team-oriented environment.
Excellent problem-solving skills. Curious and adept at researching project-related issues and challenges.
Excellent debugging skills
Experience in SOA and microservice deployment model.
GWT development experience
Experience of working in an Agile development model
Mixed experience in different type of organizations - product start up and large enterprises
Strong Analytical skills
Acumen for understanding customer's business goals
Process oriented- Following current processes and partner in process improvement.
Data oriented- Using data and knowledge base for solving current problem at hand and creating software knowledge base for future use.
Ability to juggle multiple development and design tasks simultaneously.
Microservices, Webservices (Restful /SOAP),Angular8,,MySQL,MongoDB
Job Title: Python Developer
Job Location: Pune ( Baner)
Experience: 4 to 8 years
Notice Period: 1 Month or Less
Skills: Python (Django, Flask), MySQL, Strong focus on OOPS and Architecture, Bitbucket/GitHub, NoSQL
- Experience in developing web applications and APIs(REST, XML, other open sources)
- Strong programming foundation in Python, MYSQL & OOPS Experience in Django/Flask
- Experience & Good understanding of HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Ajax, JS etc while experience on Angular, Node JS will be an added advantage.
- Solid exposure of API integrationsand familiar with various design & architectural patterns.
- In depth knowledge of Source Code Repository and experience working with Bit-bucket.
- Experience working on Apache HTTP or any other web/app server.
- Hands on experience in DB design, Architecture, coding, unit testing and debugging.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment.
- Sound in data structure analysis and algorithm design.
- Ensure cross-platform compatibility of information retrieved from web services on Android and iOS platforms, in terms of Push Notifications, platform-specific issues, etc
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services.
- Strong understanding of the software development life cycle and best practices
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Should be a problem solver with an attitude to contribute towards the success of Team/Project as well as organization.
- Should be able to guide other members in the team
- Should take initiatives to improve code quality standards and team efficiency.
- Should be able to Participate in the requirements gathering and come up efficient solutions
- Should be able to Efficiently estimate on high and low level along with assessing risk items