- Spring MVC for REST API’s(must)
- Hibernate or Spring Data
- Strong Core Java Concepts
- Understanding of Microservices architecture(Good to have)
- Hands-on experience with Mongo DB or MySQL.
- Implementation of Algorithms, Data Structures, Design Patterns.(Good Knowledge)
- Experience in IAAS providers like Amazon Web Services or Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud will be a plus.(If candidate is 3+ then either one should be known)
- Experience working in an Agile/SCRUM environment Personal attributes
- Ability to work in an international multi-site environment in conjunction with remote teams.
- Must have JUnit/Test NG experience/Mocking services.(must have)
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- 2+ yrs of experience is a must
- Responsible for the design and implementation of features for new products and enhancements to existing products.
- Writing high quality robust code to meet the desired specification
- Work seamlessly with the local development and QA team and with other members of our global team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced Agile environment delivering Cloud based and on-premise solutions.
Job Description :
We are looking for a Backend Developer to join our Software Development team in Gurgaon.
At Zunpulse, you can expect to design flexible and scalable solutions and work on complex
challenges by utilizing skills in data structures, algorithms, and object-oriented programming. You
will be part of the team that develops state-of-the-art products which aim at helping millions of
- Must have worked on Spring, Spring boot framework
- Strong Java developer skills
- Should have strong knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithms
- Should be well versed with Agile Development methodologies
- Prior experience in handling backend
- Should have strong debugging and communication skill
- Microservices experience would be a plus
- Built backend for Android, iOS applications in past
- Well versed with AWS deployments
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Experience in SQL or Mongo Database
- Perform UI tests to optimize performance
- Write clean reusable code
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ Electronics or equivalent.
• Graduated in 2020/21 having 1-2 years of industrial experience
Spring boot, Java, Flask, Python, Data Structures, Algorithms, Basic knowledge of AWS/GCP
What we offer
● Growth-oriented culture
● Limitless learning opportunities by working with cutting edge tech stacks and with a
diverse and talented team
● Excellent compensation with competitive benefits
● Flexible work environment
● A chance to make an impact on our business strategy using your work
Zunpulse is India's leading smart electricity brand. Backed by Godrej, we are a 150+ member
engineering team led by co-founders from IIT Kharagpur, IIT Delhi & IIT Kanpur. We have developed
the largest range of IoT and AI-enabled smart home products with one single offering in mind
#phonesekarocontrol. Founded in June 2016, we have impacted 1,00,000 + homes to date.
Customers are looking for comfort, convenience, and security, all of which zunpulse provides with a
single app, to provide it all with a hyper-personalized experience. With the zunpulse app, the team is
creating a new way for the customers to manage their lives while keeping them cool, fun, and trendy.
With an all-around IoT tech solution, zunpulse is set to create a future smart home suite that can
transform how you live and interact with your home.
To know more about us refer:
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing high-quality products for our end users. They will be working on the development of backend systems for our first and new products at Navi.
- 1-2 years of software development experience.
- Strong computer science fundamentals.
- Good knowledge of Java ecosystem.
- Can write code that is readable, maintainable and performant.
- Strong Problem Solving skills, good hold on Data Structure & algorithms.
For their newly set up India Development centre we are looking for a talented software engineer to build modern systems, patterns, and tools for modernizing our legacy systems. You will work with a team dedicated to converting our older applications into modern, cloud-native, mobile-friendly solutions. Often, these legacy systems/applications are undocumented and unmaintained. So, having an inquisitive mindset and a lot of intellectual curiosity is paramount for this position
Bachelor's degree in MIS, Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent required
• Typically requires 4-6 years of software engineering experience using the following languages, tools, and technology: (Java Spring Boot React.js Node.js Jenkins Gitlab Linux GCP Oracle)
• Experience in or familiarity with the following languages, tools, and technology a plus: ( CICS MVS COBOL ANSI C PowerBuilder Page DB2 JCL
• A background in business operations and strategies, with a focus on the business IT
• Experience translating client requirements into technical designs.
• Agile experience in engineering capabilities and a architectural mindset
Database Application developer
Required Educational qualification
- Engineer degree or MCA from reputed institute/university
- Contribute to development, enhancement and maintenance of new and existing products and components.
- Provide effective solution to resolve complex technical problems occurring in the product under development as well as deployments at customer sites.
- Use debuggers and profilers, write test tools to be able to reproduce specific customer issues.
- Maintain various versions of the product i.e. update and test various versions with feature additions, enhancements and bug fixes as required.
- 3-5 years of experience with software product development.
- Strong Experience working with databases with proficiency in SQL
- Strong OO development experience with languages such as Java, C++, C# and/or Python
- Experience with development of REST based Microservices
- Deep understanding of networking protocols such as TCP/IP and SSL
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent inter-personal and written/verbal communication skills
- Experience with Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring Batch, Spring MVC and JPA
- Experience with Cloud Platforms like AWS, GCP and Azure
- Working experience with Cloud managed databases services like Amazon Redshift, Azure Synapse Analytics etc.
- Understanding of Security Concepts such as OAuth 2.0, JWT and SAML
- Microservices deployment experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Understanding of database connectivity protocols - JDBC and ODBC
- Experience with ADO.net and Entity Framework
- Full Stack development experience with ReactJS and Redux, JQuery, AngularJS
- Experience with NOSQL Databases like MongoDB, Elastic Search, CouchDB etc.
- Experience with SCRUM Methodology
- Experience in installing, configuring, troubleshooting and development on Linux servers
- Experience in scripting with bash/perl/ruby
- Experience working with revision control systems like GIT and build automation such as Jenkins
- Experience with performance optimization, tuning and test tools.
- Your primary responsibility as a senior backend engineer will be to architect and develop a scalable and robust micro-services backend with strong Java, Spring(Boot), SQL, AWS/GCP.
- Experience being part of a software development team in an Agile/Lean/Continuous Delivery environment
- Be a key performer in a high-performance product engineering team
- 2 to 4 years of overall IT experience. Most of this experience in Java (Core Java, Spring boot, Java collections, Java Multithreading)
- Should have experience designing database schemas - SQL and NoSQL.
- Exposure to frameworks like Spring, Hibernate, Play would be a plus
- Experience with microservices architecture would be beneficial.
- Working knowledge of any public cloud (AWS, GCP or Azure)
- Broad understanding and experience of real-time analytics, NoSQL data stores, data modeling and data management, analytical tools, languages, or libraries
- Knowledge of container tech like Docker, Kubernetes would be a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Lead the development of the backend systems for our first product
- Build reliable, secure and performant backend systems
- Drive test coverage and continuous delivery automation within the team
- Mentor and provide feedback to teammates
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Strong computer science fundamentals
- Deep and wide knowledge of Java ecosystem
- Can write code that is readable, maintainable, secure and performant
- Know the importance of tests and how to approach writing different types of tests
- Good intuition for REST API design
- Deep understanding of relational databases, transactions, entity-relationship modeling
- Comfortable writing highly concurrent systems
- Experienced in using profilers, tuning garbage collection, optimizing SQL queries
Desired Skills and Experience
- Golang , Java , Python , Ruby
Be Part Of Building The Future
Dremio is the Data Lake Engine company. Our mission is to reshape the world of analytics to deliver on the promise of data with a fundamentally new architecture, purpose-built for the exploding trend towards cloud data lake storage such as AWS S3 and Microsoft ADLS. We dramatically reduce and even eliminate the need for the complex and expensive workarounds that have been in use for decades, such as data warehouses (whether on-premise or cloud-native), structural data prep, ETL, cubes, and extracts. We do this by enabling lightning-fast queries directly against data lake storage, combined with full self-service for data users and full governance and control for IT. The results for enterprises are extremely compelling: 100X faster time to insight; 10X greater efficiency; zero data copies; and game-changing simplicity. And equally compelling is the market opportunity for Dremio, as we are well on our way to disrupting a $25BN+ market.
About the Role
The Dremio India team owns the DataLake Engine along with Cloud Infrastructure and services that power it. With focus on next generation data analytics supporting modern table formats like Iceberg, Deltalake, and open source initiatives such as Apache Arrow, Project Nessie and hybrid-cloud infrastructure, this team provides various opportunities to learn, deliver, and grow in career. We are looking for innovative minds with experience in leading and building high quality distributed systems at massive scale and solving complex problems.
Responsibilities & ownership
- Lead, build, deliver and ensure customer success of next-generation features related to scalability, reliability, robustness, usability, security, and performance of the product.
- Work on distributed systems for data processing with efficient protocols and communication, locking and consensus, schedulers, resource management, low latency access to distributed storage, auto scaling, and self healing.
- Understand and reason about concurrency and parallelization to deliver scalability and performance in a multithreaded and distributed environment.
- Lead the team to solve complex and unknown problems
- Solve technical problems and customer issues with technical expertise
- Design and deliver architectures that run optimally on public clouds like GCP, AWS, and Azure
- Mentor other team members for high quality and design
- Collaborate with Product Management to deliver on customer requirements and innovation
- Collaborate with Support and field teams to ensure that customers are successful with Dremio
- B.S./M.S/Equivalent in Computer Science or a related technical field or equivalent experience
- Fluency in Java/C++ with 8+ years of experience developing production-level software
- Strong foundation in data structures, algorithms, multi-threaded and asynchronous programming models, and their use in developing distributed and scalable systems
- 5+ years experience in developing complex and scalable distributed systems and delivering, deploying, and managing microservices successfully
- Hands-on experience in query processing or optimization, distributed systems, concurrency control, data replication, code generation, networking, and storage systems
- Passion for quality, zero downtime upgrades, availability, resiliency, and uptime of the platform
- Passion for learning and delivering using latest technologies
- Ability to solve ambiguous, unexplored, and cross-team problems effectively
- Hands on experience of working projects on AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud Platform
- Experience with containers and Kubernetes for orchestration and container management in private and public clouds (AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud)
- Understanding of distributed file systems such as S3, ADLS, or HDFS
- Excellent communication skills and affinity for collaboration and teamwork
- Ability to work individually and collaboratively with other team members
- Ability to scope and plan solution for big problems and mentors others on the same
- Interested and motivated to be part of a fast-moving startup with a fun and accomplished team
- 4+ years Rails experience in a production environment working complex Ruby on Rails applications and Ruby gems
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Knack for writing clean, readable Ruby code
- Knowledge on HTTP and RESTFUL API development experience
- Experience in Angular is a plus
- Proactiveness, good communication and fast learning.
What will you do?
- You will be responsible for the design and development of large-scale, multi-tenant, distributed systems using scalable, fault-tolerant architecture with distributed queues (kafka), distributed caches (redis), high volume data stores (MongoDB, Cassandra, elasticsearch), container-centric deployments (kubernetes).
- Write Java codes using best practices with high quality standards.
- Participate in code reviews and deep dive into design discussions.