Required Qualifications and Skills:
- 3-5 years of work experience in the development background, with at least 2 years experience in Java, Spring, Sprint Boot, Hibernate or JPA, MySQL, Oracle, Spring MVC.
- B.E. degree in Computer Science, Graduate in Software Engineering or equivalent
- Experience in Core JAVA, Spring, Spring Boot Frameworks.
- Experience with ORM's like Hibernate.
- Knowledge of Cloud AWS.
- Experience in any Messaging Queue e.g. Apache Kafka, ActiveMQ, etc.
- Experience on Web services with REST and SOAP.
- Experience working on tool set like Eclipse IDE, SQL clients.
- Experience using application server like Jboss, TomCat, Wildfly, glassfish.
- Experience in using tools like SOAP UI, POSTMAN
- Ability to write SQL queries to fetch data.
- Knowledge of Micro services, Redis Cache and Mongo DB (or any other NoSQL) is good to have
About Future Group India
Rewrite Rules, Retain Values – this simple idea has been at the core of our business since the inception of Future Group. Today, a wide portfolio of brands in food, FMCG and fashion, complement the country’s pioneering modern retail networks.
Future Group’s food value chain operates with its nation-wide network, reaching the smallest towns and cities with its sourcing and manufacturing units, and integrated distribution systems. Tasty Treat, Golden Harvest, Karmiq, Kara, Sunkist, ThinkSkin, Mother Earth, Kosh, Nilgiris are among the leading brands from the Future Group.
In fashion, our manufacturing facilities produce garments designed and sourced by a talented team of trend-spotters, designers and merchandizers. Brands like Lee Cooper, John Miller, CoverStory, Indigo Nation, Scullers, Knighthood, DJ&C, Bare, UMM, and Ancestry are some of our key brands.
Tathastu, the next generation innovation labs is Future Group’s initiative to provide a new-age retail experience - combining the physical with digital and enhancing it with data. We are creating next generation consumer interactions by combining AI/ML, Data Science and emerging technologies with consumer platforms.
The flagship retail brand Big Bazaar is ranked among the most valuable Indian brands (Interbrand), and among the most trusted brands (Nielsen). Leading department store network, Central, smart prices retailer, Brand Factory, and popular fashion destination FBB are also a part of the group, along with a growing chain of small neighbourhood stores, EasyDay and Heritage Fresh, and convenience stores WH Smith and 7-Eleven.
The E-Commerce vertical under Tathastu has developed online consumer platforms for Future Group’s portfolio of retail brands -Easy day, Big Bazaar, Central, Brand factory, aLL, Clarks, Coverstory. Backed by our network of offline stores we have built a new retail platform that merges our Online & Offline retail streams. We use data to power all our decisions across our products and build internal tools to help us scale our impact with a small closely knit team. Our wide spread store network, robust logistics and technology capabilities have made it possible to launch a ‘2-Hour Delivery Promise’ on every product across fashion, food, FMCG and home products for orders placed online through Big Bazaar mobile app and portal.
- Design and build highly reliable, scalable and performant infrastructure for media heavy workflows.
- Own large technical deliverables and execute in a structured manner.
- Take the accountability of the overall health of the infrastructure you build.
- Platformize components as libraries, utilities and promote reuse.
- Be able to conceptualize and develop prototypes quickly.
- Lead by example, mentor and guide team members on everything from structured problem solving to development of best practices.
- 4 to 10 years of industry experience in software engineering with at least 4 years in Video, Audio & Image processing and streaming technologies.
- Deep expertise with various codecs, compute efficiency, streaming protocols and network topologies for media heavy workflows.
- Deep understanding of your tools: Languages, frameworks, libraries and systems.
- Experience with abstracting requirements into frameworks.
- Hungry to learn, share knowledge, and enjoy mentoring others.
- Data driven, having customer empathy, striving to build best of class, performant services.
In this role, you will be responsible for building world-class technology products and platforms that are at the forefront of the technology revolution in the Indian healthcare ecosystem. You are someone who insists on the highest standards for quality, maintainability, and performance.
- Demonstrate engineering excellence by developing java based applications and backend services, ensuring high performance.
- Design, implement, and tune enhancements on scalable software with high -performant delivery
- Facilitate technology flow in a cross-functional team of software engineers, quality engineers, and systems analysts of
commercial software platform
- Own functional technology solutions with seamless Non-functional requirement inclusion.
- Review of code across all software disciplines for accurate technical alignment and include Unit tests for quality alignment
- Technical troubleshooting and resolution of issues
- Collaborate to facilitate the translation to technical designs
- Promote a technical excellence culture within the team that embraces identifying, owning, and solving issues, driving quality, improving performance, and improving the customer experience
- Technical ownership in story design translation and delivery
- Communicate effectively with peers and leaders to drive efficient technical alignment
- Collaborate on technology alignment with various team leaders to ensure a successful delivery
- Ensure with efficient reviews for software engineering code quality and best practices (e.g., test best practices, design patterns, code smells, etc.)
- Utilize tools, technology and various methodologies to create functional and intuitive solutions for user interfaces of desired products
- Technical attention to system integration, sustainability and feasibility.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or closely related technical discipline
And the following Skills:
- 5-6 years of experience in quality assured timeboxed delivery of Java applications, backend services and customizations.
- Develop modules of the initial system plan and work with the team by coding advanced portions of the modules
- Ensure a smooth system deployment with the intended functionality
- Plan and execute all deployment of system features and monitor for successful integration, maintaining
the system throughout its lifecycle
- Recommend software solutions to emerging needs.
- 4+ years of working knowledge in java based unit testing, integration testing, as part of software testing
- Experience working in a Docker containerized environment
- Work with other members of a planning team to develop a prototype delivery for an system when needed
- Knowledge of Schema development and exposure to latest BMS protocols and schema - Haystack
- Experience with designing databases, programming on Azure services and function apps is an added plus
And the preferred experience:
- Previous work exposure in IoT industry / embedded / M2M industry (i.e. home automation, business automation,
health, asset tracking, smart utilities, etc.)
- Experience with distributed teams are highly desired
- Ability to technically drive solutions across various features. Must be able to seek input when required,
prioritize and drive results.
- Knowledge of implementing maintainable and well-tested software and relevant support technologies
(e.g. Git, SQL/NoSQL databases, build pipeline automation, etc.)
- Ability to develop resilient and high-scalability applications
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to change in a fast-moving environment
- Ability to translate complex business requirements into simple, elegant technical solutions for the
- Highly collaborative approach to technical delivery from the standpoint of business domain and
- 3+ year of experience in Development in JAVA technology.
- Strong Java Basics
- SpringBoot or Spring MVC
- Hands on experience on Relationl Databases (SQL query or Hibernate) + Mongo (JSON parsing)
- Proficient in REST API development
- Messaging Queue (RabitMQ or Kafka)
- Any Caching Mechanism
- Good at problem solving
Good to Have Skills:
- 4+ years of experience in using Java/J2EE tech stacks
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced internet start-up environment.
- Experience in technical mentorship/coaching is highly desirable.
- Understanding of AI/ML algorithms is a plus.
Developed in formal collaboration with the University of Cambridge in May 2000, HeyMath! is an Ed-Tech company whose mission is to Raise the Game in Maths for school systems around the world. We do this using technology to deliver engaging teaching methodologies and personalised learning paths for students. HeyMath! has been successfully adopted by CBSE schools since 2004, with positive outcomes for the entire ecosystem.
Check us out at www.heymath.com
We plan to work mainly from home in 2021 and the virtual office atmosphere is collegiate, informal and friendly, with small high-impact teams making a difference to customers.
What we are looking for:
Experience in building and re-engineering cloud based solutions on AWS.
Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Programming(OOPS) and design patterns is a must.
Hands-on development on Spring MVC framework.
Experience working on Java 8 or above.
Must have very good knowledge of RDBMS such as MySQL and performance tuning of the same.
Exposure to server-side and client-side caching mechanisms.
Ability to debug the applications and provide instant workable solutions.
Experience working on Elastic Search / Kafka / Kubernetes or all is a nice to have.
About Zelthy :
Zelthy (https://www.zelthy.com/) is a Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) solution that enables quick and secure deployment of healthcare applications.The platform is used by global pharmaceutical companies and health-tech companies such as Bristol-Meyer-Suibb, 1mg, Cipla, DKSH, Novo Nordisk, etc to manage more than 1 million patients in 12 countries.
We are looking for a Backend Developer who has 4-6 years of experience in designing, developing and implementing backend services using Python and Django.
Opportunity : Being a part of an early team that is building a global technology product that already has traction
Key Responsibilities : Contribute to the development of Zelthy Cloud Platform :
1. Should be able to design and implement sufficiently large and complex features and/or architectural improvements to the product.
2. Application implementation on the Zelthy Cloud including Configuration and Customization
3. Development of Restful APIs for Zelthy core as well as for implementing Applicationson the Zelthy Cloud platform
4. Perform Code and Application Lifecycle Maintenance
5. Work alongside the business team and solutioning team to design application architecture
6. Mentor Junior developers
Must Haves :
1. 3+ years of experience in designing, developing and implementing backend services using Python, Django, Django Rest Framework
2. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent work experience.
3. Understanding of software design patterns
4. Experience with Celery
5. Experience with RDBMS. Experience with AWS, S3, EC2, RDS, Dynamo DB, Lambda, etc.
6. Proficiency in Git
8. Previous experience in SaaS/PaaS environment will be an advantage
Key applications powered by Zelthy :
1. India's largest oncology PAP currently managed by a Big Pharma (market cap more than 100Bn) end to end on Zelthy including patient onboarding to product tracking
2. All HIV positive patients in India monitored by the Government through a program implemented on Zelthy (more than 1 million patients)
3. South East Asia's leading healthcare company with presence in more than 12 countries has adopted Zelthy as their core technology backbone for running patient programs
4. India's largest ePharmacy has adopted Zelthy as the core technology powering their patient program CRMs
5. India's first controlled distribution network for a pharmaceutical product in India implemented launched by an Indian Big Pharma on Zelthy
Job Description -
We are looking to hire an experienced Magento Developer to build and maintain eCommerce websites for our clients.
●▪Meeting with the design team to discuss the needs of the company
●▪Building and configuring Magento 2x eCommerce websites
●▪Coding of the Magento templates
●▪Developing Magento modules in PHP using best practices
●▪Designing themes and interfaces
●▪Setting performance tasks and goals
●▪Troubleshooting integration issues
●▪Updating website features and security patches
Technical & Professional Requirements:
●▪Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
●▪Experienced in Magento (eCommerce CMS) 1-3 years (Familiar with Zend Framework)
●▪Experience with Magento modules and has customized the same
●▪Experience with complete eCommerce lifecycle development
●▪Understanding of modern UI/UX trends
●▪Should be capable of integrating open source scripts and tools
●▪Experience with software development tools like Jira,git,selenium
Strong attention to detail
●▪Ability to project-manage and work to strict deadlines
●▪Ability to work in a team environment
Service Line/Domain: Information Technology.
- Good rate of pay . Developers have a higher starting wage bracket all around the world.
- The skills are transferable . The skills you acquire will never be out of use.
- Work anywhere . As a developer you aren’t limited to a particular region or country as 1’s and 0’s are understood everywhere.
- Comfortable Working Environment . Wherever you go, you’ll have an air conditioned office, fast internet and a powerful laptop. What more does a man need?
- Constant learning curve . You will only get better with passing time as you will be in sync with the technological changes.
- You can be as creative as you want . Each day you create something from nothing. The only thing that limits you will be your imagination.
- Maternity/paternity leave. Pursue career goals while growing your family.
- Professional development. Get opportunities for professional development, to master new skills and to grow into other roles.
We are looking for a Node.js Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions
Skills And Qualifications
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit testses
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- candiates who built apps, workedd with companies, participated &won in hackathons only prefered