Out of which, an experience of 1 to 2 years in Spring Boot and Microservices is mandatory
Need to have an experience working on Digital Domain or E-Commerce Domain or Travel Domain
Strong experience with Java 8, Spring and Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Data
Working experience on Microservices
Version Control: Git
Strong understanding of functional/reactive programing, OOP, design
Experience on Docker and Kubernetes.
SDLC: Working experience in Agile methodology
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Strong Interpersonal skills and Time Management skills
Immediate Joiners Preferred
Within maximum 30 days notice period can also apply
Currently remote working, however, post pandemic, candidates need to relocate to any of the location given above
From booking a taxi to shopping to even finding a life-partner, technology today is
playing a role which is indistinguishable from magic. However, we are still stuck to
old means of teaching, operations and collaboration in education institutions which
directly impacts student experience as well as learning outcomes. We are
changing this. We are a platform, a philosophy, and a mission.
We are looking for great technologists to join the engineering team of our core
product which will be used by millions of students. Do you see delightful user
experiences and robust back-end engineering as two faces of the same coin? Do
you persevere to relentlessly improve your code till you are intrinsically satisfied? Do
you feel like an engineer and an artist when you deliver a final product? If yes, keep
We are a data-driven software product company with a strong focus on delightful
design. While you put your experience and knowledge into practice, you can expect
yourself unlearning and learning new things every day. You will be part of a strong,
passionate, and high-velocity team of engineers that regularly launches big features
that make a significant impact to our offering.
You will be an important member of engineering team reporting to the founding team
with following responsibilities:
Design, architect and deliver our core product modules
Continuously improve and refactor the code-base
Measure and improve application performance, security and stability
Promote innovation, new technologies, and best practices
Review code of reporting engineers and continuously mentor them
4+ years of software development experience with strong concentration in
enterprise SaaS based technologies.
Required Technical Qualifications
Strong design and coding skills in Enterprise Java, REST web services and
Deep knowledge of relational databases.
Deep knowledge of Test-driven Development (TDD) and Continuous
Integration (CI) / Continuous Deployment (CD)
Experience with AWS Cloud Computing Services or others.
Strong leadership, communication and teamwork skills.
Ability to work independently and make decisions under minimal supervision.
As an early member of our founding team, you'll have the opportunity to work closely with the founders. You'll also play a critical role in Tartan's growth and development by being a part of our decision-making processes🔥
Key deliverables for the Software Developer would be to work on meaningful, large-scale initiatives with a focus on autonomy to build features, be a part of the core team, and give direction to the product along with the CTO
What you'll do
- You will join a growing team of experienced developers building a cross-platform application, backend services and open platform
- You will collaborate with your peers to define architecture, quality standards, and best practices and participate in code reviews, design reviews, architecture discussions.
- You will work closely with our product team, teaming up in small cross-functional teams to bring features from idea to prototype to final implementation
- You have a working knowledge of algorithms and data structures with space and memory complexities
- You have 3+ years of experience as a software engineer at a SaaS or technology company, including familiarity with the different pieces of technology involved in building modern web applications
- You are proficient in backend development and technologies. You should understand concepts of multithreading, I/O, messaging, instrumentation, and their implementation.
- You deal well with constant change and high levels of ambiguity (we are a startup)
- You have experience in building RESTful APIs, Spring framework, and Mysql/RDS
- You have knowledge of Messaging Queues (Kafka/RabitMq/SQS), Dynamodb, Elastic Search, Redis/Memcache/Elasticache
- Experience with source control systems (prefer Github)
- Strive to craft clean, reliable, and highly maintainable code
- Experience with test-driven development and pair programming
- To you, technologies and programming languages are about tradeoffs. You may be opinionated, but you're not ideological and can learn new technologies as you go
Bonus points if
- Worked with microservices
- Passion for fintech
- Remote Work
- Home Office Stipend or Coworking Space Reimbursement
- Flexible working hours
- Stock Options
- Passion Fund (Invest in yourself or your passion project)
- Crypto Mutual Fund
- Unlimited Sick Leaves
Lead Software Engineer - JAVA
NetSPI is a dynamic cybersecurity company headquartered in Minneapolis. We are a leader in penetration testing and attack surface management. NetSPI is constantly growing and looking for innovative minds to join us in helping some of the largest organizations in the world protect their technology and data from cybercriminals. If you thrive in a collaborative setting and enjoy working with best-in-class technology - We want to meet you!
The Lead Software Engineer is an individual contributor who contributes to building high-performing, scalable product offerings. You must be creative with an eye for quality and detail towards building a modern platform that will further streamline client offerings and enhance the client experience. Product-based experience is required. This position is based in our Pune, India office.
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle by writing well designed, testable, efficient code
- Apply specialized domain expertise to design, build, improve and coach others in the software development process
- Make realistic assessments of timelines and estimates of the team’s work efforts
- Ensure software meets design and architectural specifications
- Take ownership of your product/features - keep a keen eye out for bugs that might arise, ardently resolve them
- Stay abreast of the latest technology trends, coding standards, libraries and frameworks to constantly challenge and improve the entire technology stack
- Document and verbally communicate ideas and implementation decisions across the team
- Demonstrate expertise in presenting complex ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences
- 8+ years of experience in designing, building and maintaining Java-based applications
- Contributes clearly articulated ideas to the software design process
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming concepts and principles
- Excellent experience with Web Design Patterns, Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Spring JPA
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases (preferably PostgreSQL), SQL and Hibernate ORM
- Must be hands-on with unit testing and working with continuous integration environments
- Experience with the agile development methodology
- Extensive experience with software architecture and design
- Highly motivated, self-driven independent performer
- Outstanding communication skills
- M.Sc./B. Tech/B.E in Computer Science
- Experience with microservices
- Experience with Advanced SQL, PostgreSQL advanced and administration
- Experience with Docker/Kubernetes
- Strong Python development experience
About the Role
In this role, you'll work on design, implementation, and test for Dremio's system internals. If you want to be part of a fast-moving, fun, and accomplished team, we'd love to hear from you.
Responsibilities & ownership
- Own design, implementation, testing, and support of next-generation features related to scalability, reliability, robustness, usability, security, and performance of the product.
- Capable of working Individually and collaboratively with other engineers.
- Collaborate with support and field resources to make sure that customers are successful with Dremio
- Fluency in Java and/or C++ with 3 to 5+ years of experience developing production level software
- Strong foundation in data structures, algorithms, multi-threaded and asynchronous patterns and their applications towards developing scalable systems
- Experience developing scalable distributed systems and deploying, scaling, and managing microservices
- Experience with containers and kubernetes for orchestration and container management in private and public clouds (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud) a plus
- Excellent communication skills and affinity for collaboration and teamwork
- Interested in and motivated to be part of a fast-moving startup with a fun and accomplished team
- Startup experience a plus
- B.S. or M.S in Computer Science or a related technical field or equivalent practical experience
Sr. Backend Developer | Disruptive HR Tech Platform | GGN
- Developing new user-facing features.
- Writing clean, reusable, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code.
- Encouraging innovation and efficiency improvements to ensure processes are productive
- Ensuring the training and mentoring of the team members
- Ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/ UX designs and optimizing applications for maximum speed.
- Researching and applying new technologies, techniques, and best practices
- Writing blog posts and having a strong record on StackOverflow and similar sites
What you need to have:
- Bachelors/ Masters in Computer Science or a related field
- Experience with web technologies and microservices architecture
- Java, Spring framework
- MySQL, Mongo, Solr, Redis,
- Kubernetes, Docker
- Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Experience with API Design, ability to architect and implement an intuitive customer and third-party integration story
- Ability to think and analyze both breadth-wise (client, server, DB, control flow) and depth-wise (threads, sessions, space-time complexity) while designing and implementing services
- Exceptional design and architectural skills
- Experience of cloud providers/platforms like GCP and AWS
- Experience in working with micro-services, containers, or big data technologies
- Experience with high-performance websites, orchestrating data pipelines, ETL frameworks
Experience: 4 to 7 years
Role: Software Engineer
Experience: 3-5 years of experience in software development using Core Java, multi-threading, DS and Algos.
- • Develop robust Core Java code for advanced financial banking and trading applications, primarily using core Java principles around multi-threading and caching technologies.
- • Strong in Core Java concepts, JVM, API’s along with SQL and Java Message Service (JMS) skills.
- • Experience in Java server-side / backend development experience
- • Experience in Java Spring (Spring MVC, Spring batch, Spring Boot), Hibernate and JPA is a plus.
- • Knowledge of microservices development, container stack and CI/CD;