- 4+ years Java developer.
- Very Strong Java Coding skills.
- API and Microservices experience
About Indium Software
● Care about things like fault tolerance, durability, backups and recovery,
performance, maintainability, code simplicity etc.
● Lead a team of software engineers and help create an environment of ownership
● Introduce best practices of software development and ensure their adoption
across the team.
● Help set and maintain coding standards for the team.
* Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
* Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
* Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
* Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
* Prepare the technical design of complex technology components
* Proficient in Java (JDK 1.7) or above JDK 8 preferable, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems with a knack for writing clean, readable Java code, writing reusable Java libraries along with knowledge of concurrency patterns in Java
* Solid understanding of object-oriented programming along with various design and architectural patterns
* Hands on experience with Spring, Spring Boot, JUnit
* Familiarity with concepts of MVC, Microservices, RESTful
JAVA SPRING BOOT
Mandate Skills: Java+Springboot (Mandatory), Angular is add on
This is Java lead developer role based in Pune India. You should be ready to take challenges and passionate about CI/CD practices. You should be a good team player with excellent sense of ownership & responsibility. Technical skills :
- You have experience building applications on Spring Framework, Springboot & RESTFul web services is must.
- Hands on experience in Front-End technologies such as Angular JS is preferable.
- You have experience working on Unix / Linux.
- You have DB query experience on Oracle.
- Effective & clear communication Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- Development of a Single Page Application (SPA) and it's components in Typescript: deployed and optimized for progressive mobile and browsers using Angular 2 and Ionic 2 frameworks.
- Creating custom, general use modules and smart components which extend the elements and modules of core Angular framework.
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components in Typescript and using responsive HTML and CSS.
- Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts.
- Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed
Skills and Qualifications:
- Should have experience with CSS 3, SCSS, Java script and HTML5.
- Full-time knowledge of Angular practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience. Or 2 Year or more experience with other industry-leading frameworks like React.
- Minimum 1-year experience in working and extending one of the CSS or UI frameworks like Ng-lightening, Angular-material
- BE / BTech / MCA
Key Responsibility Areas:
· Design, build and deliver Enterprise software solutions.
· Write code with standards and conventions and follow best practices.
· Encourage and lead innovation and solid lifecycle processes.
· Collaborate with development teams on work definition, estimation and prioritization
· Lead and grow as a professional software engineer.
· Full ownership of product deliveries and mentoring junior team members.
· Preparing curriculum to train junior developers for Java Web Development
· Strong client interactions to provide excellent Quality of Service.
· Owning the code base and making sure all code is reviewed and is of very high quality.
· Write and modify coding conventions and standards documents for all development
· Core Java, J2EE,
· Spring Core and Spring MVC, Sprint Boot, Spring Security,
· JDBC, Hibernate, RESTful APIs, SOAP WebServices
· Junit or Mockito frameworks
· Maven, Git
· Knowledge Data Structures,
· SQL, MySQL
· Designing relational database schemas
· Basics of AWS, Cloud, Microservices
· BFSI, FinTech
B.E., B.Tech. from reputed institutes with good academic record
strong experience in configuring MFG backend services
creation of intergation adapter, SQL adapter, HTTP adapter
multiple types of authentication
experience of work knowledge ibm
develop application architecture,user interface design
experience with IBM WAS DB2/my sql
· Experience in object-oriented design/programming and proven experience as a Software Developer
· Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment.
· Self-starter with high level of commitment and motivation
Roles and Responsibilities
• Code, develop, design and architect features related to the existing application. We
expect you to own modules end to end and take pride in the work products you
• Lead from the front, when it comes to delivering high quality work products. Serve
as a mentor to the team members
• Create and define performance metrics. Ideate, innovate and hack through the
existing systems to improve performance.
• Perform code reviews, set coding practices and guidelines within the team.
• Make sense of the product specs, be nimble in getting the issues resolved. Be a
Critical Functional Skills:
• Solid understanding and knowledge of Java/C/C++. You should understand the
concepts of multithreading, I/O, messaging, instrumentation etc and their
implementation in Java/Any other Object-Oriented Language.
• Proficiency in the implementation of algorithms and the use of advanced data
structures to solve problems in computing. A solid foundation in the principles of
computer science is desired.
• Ability to write clean, modular, and loosely coupled code by the use of design
• He/She should be able to break down and architect complex software systems. For
• Cars Availability Engine for Ola.
• Strong decision-making ability
• Deep expertise in at least one programming language & tech stack.
• Substantial experience in building complex and scalable solutions.
• Strong object-oriented design skills, ability to apply design patterns, and an uncanny
ability to design intuitive module and class-level interfaces
• The ability to do deep problem solving and build elegant, maintainable solutions to
• Experience leading multi-engineer projects and mentoring junior engineers
• Experience with full life cycle development in any programming language on a Linux
• Comprehensive operational experience including, optimizations, deployments and
tuning servers like apache/mysql/tomcat/solr
• Prior experience in working with Agile software methodologies (XP, Scrum), TDD,
and Continuous Integration(CI/CD) a plus.
• Experience in building data-driven web application design and development is a plus
• Expert level experience in building a scalable, large and complex business
• Typically with an experience of 5+ years of development experience in a product
• Must have lead, designed, architected and delivered at least 1 project in his previous
Minimum Qualifications Required:
• Btech/MS from a reputed Institute
• Deep expertise with any or combination programming languages: Java, C++, C#,
• Go any object-oriented high-level proprietary or open-source language with strong
programming constructs. We are not skill-specific but go by strength in
• Machine coding
• Single machine in-memory program
• Need a working code with functionality
• Readable and well-designed code with right abstractions, separation of concerns,
• right design patterns
• Performant code with concurrency and efficient data structures
• Write test cases covering the happy path and edge cases
• Problem Solving
• Choose the right combination of data structures to solve the problem
• Identify most edge cases for the problem
• Identify opportunities of parallelism: utilizes multi-core solutions where applicable
• Design & Architecture
• Distributed systems design and system interaction
• Identify API signatures
• LLD with class design
• Solve for performance & availability
The candidate will be in a solution focused role responsible for providing xxxxx support, working both
independently on assigned projects, and collaboratively with other team members.
● Designing, coding and debugging of products, and features.
● Provide technical leadership to the team.
● Analyze and resolve technical queries that the team may have from time to time.
● Lead and mentor development team.
● Handle code reviews, setup guidelines for development.
● Collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams such as Product Management, Business
● Development, and Operations.
● Work with frontend engineers to build features.
● Design rights solutions/architecture for products/features based on requirements, estimate efforts, and
manage the development.
● Manage and improve systems by innovating and implementing best practices.
Engineering Manager Responsibilities (X%)
The candidate will also be responsible for engineering management.
● Work with the product team to analyze business requirements.
● Do feasibility studies based on the requirements.
● Do sprint planning and management.
Please add on more points for responsibilities if more are required in same format(int) as above
● Minimum - Graduate. Technical streams would be preferred.
Experience and Skill Requirements
● Minimum 9 and maximum 12 years of relevant experience in Java/JEE or NodeJS, ExpressJS
technology for backend application development is preferred.
● 3 years of experience in architecture roles responsible for maintaining business / technology alignment.
● Excellent knowledge and skills in the areas of Java, Spring Boot, JSP/Servlet, J2EE design patterns,
App server & Web servers.
● Sound knowledge Web Services, REST (API Design & Development).
● Excellent knowledge of RDBMS, NoSQL databases like MySQL and Cassandra.
● Must have knowledge and experience of Microservices design, security designs, and best practices.
● Strong problem solving and analytical skills (especially around the areas of performance, scalability on
the above mentioned technologies)
● Knowledge of working with CI/CD platforms such as Jenkins, CircleCI, TravisCI, etc.
● Excellent understanding of standard protocols such as HTTP/HTTPS, DNS, SSL, etc.
● Excellent team management and mentorship skills.
Any Other Requirements
● Understanding of Linux systems like Ubuntu, Debian.
● Sound knowledge of cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, Google, etc.
● Sound knowledge of CDNs like CloudFront, Akamai, Cloudflare, etc.
● Experience in working in an Agile environment with good communication skills.
● Passion to learn new technologies and to upgrade versions of technology.
● Experience with project management tools like JIRA, Confluence, etc
We are looking for a Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. Java developer roles and responsibilities include managing Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
Java developer responsibilities include designing, developing and delivering high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in the Spring Framework
- Experience as a Sun Certified Java Developer
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
- Experience with test-driven development