Strong hands-on experience with Java; full stack development
Designs, codes, tests, debug, and documents software, and enhance existing components to ensure that software meets business needs
Deploy and maintain Applications/Systems
Work with other software engineers for one or more Agile scrum teams assigned to work on the project
Contribute to the design and architecture to enable secure, scalable, and maintainable software and should be able to clearly articulate the implications of design/architectural decisions,
issues and plans to technology leadership
Develop reusable patterns and encourage innovation that will enhance team velocity
Collaborate on the design with other team members and product owners, both inside and outside the scrum team
Estimate engineering work effort for engineering team and effectively identify and prioritize the high impact tasks
Conduct design and code reviews to ensure code developed meets coding best practices guidelines, unit testing, security, and scalability and maintainability guidelines
Drive a quality mindset within the team
3+ years of full Software Development Life Cycle experience
3+ years of experience working as a full stack java developer
Experience or familiarity with technologies such as WSDL, REST and/or SOAP web services, XML, JBoss, Adobe CQ5 DAM, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Hibernate, Spring.
Experience or familiarity with Oracle db and SQL
About Unizen Technologies
- Overlook development of all consumer products in JAVA
- Lead a team of 4-5 developers
- Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Focus on code maintainability and performance of application
- Provide technical advice and assists in solving programming problems
- Continuously create new and interactive features that would help to improve user experience and user engagement.
- Assist with troubleshooting of issues as needed
- Lead the design and architecture of software solutions
- Assist in developing and maintaining continuous integration pipelines
Roles and Responsibilities
- 4+ years of experience in Java based technologies
- Experience in designing databases and system architecture
- Experience in building products from scratch at well funded start-ups
- Team Lead/Team Manager experience of at least 3 years
- Experience in building fintech products like Insurance, Payments, Banking etc.
- Experience in building products for scale
Winjit is one of Indias leading technology providers with over a decade of experience in
innovating engineering solutions across industries. Founded in 2004, by two technology
enthusiasts. It specializes in designing strategic, state-of-the-art, AI-first approach solutions
to all business problems. With more than 15 years of undertaking technical challenges and
building robust AI solutions, Winjit establishes meaningful and ingenious strategies, maps
curative solutions to help stand out within the automation industry. Winjit helps to design and
develop agile solutions that range from IoT solutions to a wide range of multiple artificial
intelligence-based platforms strategically crafted to your requirements.
We are currently seeking a professional, skilled Sr. Software Engineer to develop, create,
and modify next generation computer applications software or specialized utility programs
throughout our company.
Develop repeatable processes; clearly communicate ideas and expectations
Expand existing software to meet the changing needs of key demographics
Identify, research, and present new solutions to old problems as technology and
Develop a new software product from the ground up, while working closely with
Create fault-tolerant programming and a thorough QC process
Create scalable, automated solutions to save time and resources and/or increase
Write tests for both existing and created code to ensure compatibility and stability
Continuing education to stay up to date on emerging technologies and best
Design and develop new mobile applications and features
Ensure quality of application by Testing, debugging, and maintaining the
application software throughout the product lifecycle.
Must Have Skills:
- ASP.Net Core 2.0 (C#) (Minimum 1 year in .net is must have)
- MS SQL/TSQL
- Html and/or CSS
Good Communication Skills
Good in Restful webservices, Spring, Hibernate etc
Job Description: -
Full Stack Developer will work closely with cross-team to discover effective and elegant solutions to complex
Excellent knowledge of HTML, CSS, Material-UI and Responsive.
Should have Excellent Experience of Node.js.
Should have experience in MongoDB, GraphQL, and any graph Database
Experience working with REST APIs.
Good Knowledge of AWS – Beanstalk, EC2, S3, Lambda, Cloud Watch.
Good Knowledge of JSON, API, and JWT.
Good Knowledge of Firebase – Authentication, Firestore, Realtime DB, Hosting.
·Good understanding of/experience with CI tools (Jenkins, Github Actions) and testing frameworks
Good to have Agile Continuous Deployment experience.
Ability and willingness to manage multiple projects/tasks.
Great collaborator who takes initiative, asks questions, explains themselves clearly, and are open to feedback
Ability to Identify and fix production and non-production application issues as a part of the deployment.
Understanding accessibility and security compliance (Depending on the specific project)
User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
Good communication and language skills.
Strong focus on performance optimizations, caching, and scalability.
Ability to deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly.
Also, an understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development, and deployment is preferred.
• Designing and implementing new features and functionality
• Establishing and guiding the website's architecture
• Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
• Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
• Manage website hosting, optimization, security.
Skills and Qualifications
• Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
• Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
• Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
• Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
• Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
• Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
• Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
• Familiarity with Gatsby.js is a plus
Qualifications-BCA, BE/B.Tech, Other Course
- 3+ years relevant professional experience.
- Good understanding and a full life cycle project implementation experience with Java / J2EE technologies
- Hands on experience in core Java
- Hands on experience in Microservices Architecture patterns.
- In-depth knowledge of application development using Spring.
- Proven experience implementing Java applications in an enterprise environment.
- Experience with Angular and TypeScript
- Experience upgrading applications from Angular 5 to 6 is a plus.
- Experience using SOAP or REST APIs
- Familiarity with Bitbucket, Rally, and REST API Clients is a plus.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills is an absolute must.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.