Job Role & Responsibility:
VMWare NSBU HCX team is looking for passionate engineers with a startup mindset and ready to solve business problems by applying technical engineering knowledge. You will be a part of enterprise class HCX cloud mobility platform to help customers solve datacenter evacuation, consolidation and hybrid cloud use cases. You’ll be part of a dynamic engineering team where a passion for innovation is a key to address technical problems, improve performance and scalability and focus on continuous improvement is of paramount importance. You will be a part of R&D development team focused on various aspects of HCX ranging from workload mobility to networking in the context of hybrid cloud paradigm. As part of the job, you will work with senior architects and other engineers of the team to deliver world class enterprise class product.
- Background with Computer Science fundamentals (based on a BS or MS in CS or related field) with 4+ years of substantial professional experience
- Strong programming skills in Java/Go/Python
- Knowledge of distributed systems
- Understanding of Micro Services architecture, REST APIs Design and Development
- Understanding of Kubernetes, Kafka, No-sql, Java/Sprint, Client MVC
- Exposure to one or more UI technologies
- Organized and passionate about details; able to effectively perform multiple/concurrent tasks within deadlines in a dynamic environment
- Strong knowledge about virtualization, and/or container technologies
- Experience in SDN/Networking/Network Management domain is added plus
- Exposure to AWS, Azure is added plus
About VMware Software India Pvt. Ltd
- Design technical specifications for RPA (Blue Prism) that meets the requirements and handled all the non functional requirements of concurrency, scalability, security requirements, restart and recovery.
- Develops and configures automation processes as per the technical design document to meet the defined requirements. Works on the coding the more complicated automations or reusable components, and delegates and mentors junior developers for the less complex components.
- Develops new processes/tasks/objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Complies with and helps to enforce design and coding standards, policies and procedures.
- Ensures documentation is well maintained.
- Ensures quality of coded components by performing thorough unit testing.
- Works collaboratively with test teams during the Product test and UAT phases to fix assigned bugs with quality.
- Reports status, issues and risks to tech leads on a regular basis
- Improves skills in automation products by completing automation certification.
- Mentors junior developers and performs code reviews for quality control.
Bachelor degree in Engineering / Computer Science
- 5- 8 years of IT experience and having good understanding of programming concepts. Should be from a programming background on any coding language (.Net, Java).
- Working experience in RPA for a minimum of 2 years and having project experience of a minimum 3 RPA implementations.
- Understands development methodology and lifecycle
- Should be trained on RPA tools (Blue Prism).
- Self-motivated, team player, action and results oriented.
- Well organized, good communication and reporting skills.
PhonePe is India’s leading digital payments platform with over 280 million registered users. Using
PhonePe, users can send and receive money, recharge mobile, DTH, data cards, pay at stores,
make utility payments, buy gold, and make investments. PhonePe went live for customers in
August 2016 and was the first non-banking UPI app and offered money transfer to individuals
and merchants, recharges and bill payments to begin with. In 2017, PhonePe forayed into
financial services with the launch of digital gold, providing users with a safe and convenient
option to buy 24-karat gold securely on its platform. PhonePe has since launched Mutual Funds
and Insurance products like tax-saving funds, liquid funds, international travel insurance, Corona
Care, a dedicated insurance product for the COVID-19 pandemic among others.
PhonePe launched its Switch platform in 2018, and today its customers can place orders on over
300 apps including Ola, Myntra, IRCTC, Goibibo, RedBus, Oyo etc. directly from within the
PhonePe mobile app. PhonePe is accepted at over 18 million merchant outlets across 500 cities
At PhonePe, we take extra care to make sure you give your best at work, Everyday! And creating
the right environment for you is just one of the things we do. We empower people and trust
them to do the right thing. Here, you own your work from start to finish, right from day one.
Being enthusiastic about tech is a big part of being at PhonePe. If you like building technology
that impacts millions, ideating with some of the best minds in the country and executing on your
dreams with purpose and speed, join us!
Building for Scale, Rapid Iterative Development, and Customer-centric Product Thinking at each
step defines every day for a developer at PhonePe. Though we engineer for a 50million+ strong
user base, we code with every individual user in mind. While we are quick to adopt the latest in
Engineering, we care utmost for security, stability, and automation. Apply if you want to
experience the best combination of passionate application development and product-driven
As a Software Engineer:
3+ years of experience in the art of writing code and solving problems on a Large Scale.
You will build Robust and scalable web-based applications You will need to think of
platforms & reuse
Build abstractions and contracts with separation of concerns for a larger scope
Drive problem-solving skills for high-level business and technical problems.
Do high-level design with guidance; Functional modeling, break-down of a module
Do incremental changes to architecture: impact analysis of the same
Do performance tuning and improvements in large scale distributed systems
Mentor young minds and foster team spirit, break down execution into phases to bring
predictability to overall execution
Work closely with Product Manager to derive capability view from features/solutions, Lead
execution of medium-sized projects
Work with broader stakeholders to track the impact of projects/features and proactively
iterate to improve them As a senior software engineer you must have
Extensive and expert programming experience in at least one general programming
language (e.g. Java, C, C++) & tech stack to write maintainable, scalable, unit-tested code.
Experience with multi-threading and concurrency programming
Extensive experience in object-oriented design skills, knowledge of design patterns, and
huge passion and ability to design intuitive module and class-level interfaces
Excellent coding skills – should be able to convert the design into code fluently
Knowledge of Test Driven Development
Good understanding of databases (e.g. MySQL) and NoSQL (e.g. HBase, Elasticsearch,
Strong desire to solving complex and interesting real-world problems
Experience with full life cycle development in any programming language on a Linux
Go-getter attitude that reflects in energy and intent behind assigned tasks
Worked in a startups environment with high levels of ownership and commitment
BTech, MTech, or Ph.D. in Computer Science or related technical discipline (or equivalent).
Experience in building highly scalable business applications, which involve implementing
large complex business flows and dealing with a huge amount of data.
An open communicator who shares thoughts and opinions frequently listens intently and
takes constructive feedback.
As a Software Engineer, good to have
The ability to drive the design and architecture of multiple subsystems
Ability to break-down larger/fuzzier problems into smaller ones in the scope of the product
Understanding of the industry’s coding standards and an ability to create appropriate
PhonePe Full Time Employee Benefits
Insurance Benefits - Medical Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Accidental Insurance, Life
Wellness Program - Employee Assistance Program, Onsite Medical Center, Emergency
Parental Support - Maternity Benefit, Paternity Benefit Program, Adoption Assistance
Program, Day-care Support Program
Mobility Benefits - Relocation benefits, Transfer Support Policy, Travel Policy
Retirement Benefits - Employee PF Contribution, Flexible PF Contribution, Gratuity, NPS,
Other Benefits - Higher Education Assistance, Car Lease, Mobile & Broadband
Reimbursements, Salary Advance Policy
Excellent Communication Skills
4-6 years of experience in Java8 Development.
V yAPI, Spring Boot/MVC, Spring Security
Hibernate, JPA, MySQL/POSTGRES, Jenkins, Git
Experience of developing high performance and scalable web applications and APIs using frameworks such as Spring Boot/MVC, Spring Security, Hibernate and JPA.
Hands on Experience of Version control(Git), MYSQL/POSTGRES, Jenkins etc.
How would you make your mark if you knew you could influence beyond your current projects?
ThoughtWorks is a global software consultancy with an aim to create a positive impact on the world through technology. Our community of technologists thinks disruptively to deliver pragmatic solutions for our clients' most complex challenges. We are curious minds who come together as collaborative and inclusive teams to push boundaries, free to be ourselves and make our mark in tech.
Our developers have been contributing code to major organizations and open source projects for over 25 years. They’ve also been writing books, speaking at conferences and helping push software development forward, changing companies and even industries along the way. We passionately believe that software quality is driven by open communication, review and collaboration. That’s why we’re such vehement supporters of open source and have made significant contributions to open source tools for testing, continuous delivery (GoCD), continuous integration (CruiseControl), machine learning and healthcare.
As consultants, we work with our clients to ensure we’re evolving their technology and empowering adaptive mindsets to meet their business goals. You could influence the digital strategy of a retail giant, build a bold new mobile application for a bank or redesign platforms using event sourcing and intelligent data pipelines. You will use the latest Lean and Agile thinking, create pragmatic solutions to solve mission-critical problems and challenge yourself every day.
Lead Developers act as the primary point of contact for our clients, ensuring that teams are successful in their delivery. As a Lead Developer, you will bring a strategic mindset to projects and spend time negotiating with clients in order to bring a technical vision to life. Having a balance of high-level and tactical mindsets is a must, as you will spend time both with clients and alongside your fellow teammates.
You’ll spend time on the following:
- You will lead or take part in the entire cycle of software consulting and delivery from ideation to deployment and everything in between
- You will act as a mentor for less-experienced peers through both your technical knowledge and leadership skills
- You will design solutions and choose technologies that solve clients’ problems while staying within constraints
- You will use continuous delivery practices to improve software delivery speed
- Work in collaborative, product-focused teams to build innovative customer experiences
- Utilize the latest technology thinking from our tech radar in your work
- Apply a variety of languages to your work and continue to code alongside Developers; you will never go post-technical in this role
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- You have at least 12 years of experience in software development.
- You have led software development teams using Agile, Lean and/or Continuous Delivery approaches such as TDD, continuous integration, pairing, and infrastructure automation
- You have experience influencing others and always advocate for technical excellence while being open to change when needed
- The ability to develop and execute a technical vision with a focus on business value
- You’re willing and able to commit to travel to client sites in order to solve their business problems
- You’re resilient in ambiguous situations and can approach challenges from multiple perspectives
- We would love it if you’re up to speed on functional programming paradigms and languages like Clojure, Scala, etc.
- Bonus points if you have knowledge of cloud technology such as AWS, Docker or Kubernetes
Preferred Notice Period - Less Than 1 Month
Preferred Education - Tier 1 Engineering Colleges - IIT/NIT/DTU or similar
Preferred Work Background - Startup Engineering Experience
- We are looking for a Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
- You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. Java developer roles and responsibilities include managing Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
- Java developer responsibilities include designing, developing and delivering high-volume, low- latency applications for mission-critical systems.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in Java development with Spring Framework
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate) - Experience in the Spring Framework
- Experience as a Sun Certified Java Developer
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
Job title: Full Stack Developer
Location : Chandigarh
About the Role: We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
INTECH Creative Services, a global solutions provider founded in 2003, offers superior services combining years of experience, solid partnerships, and adaptability. INTECH Creative Services a reputed software development company specializing in offshore software development and onsite Software development for Clients in India and Hong Kong. INTECH comes to the market with a composition of highly experienced and motivated professionals with strong Software Execution and Management expertise in varied business domains and technologies.”
Location – Pune, Gandhinagar (Currently Work from Home till 2022)
Educational Qualification - B.E / B.Tech, MCA, M.Tech, or any equivalent IT graduation or post-graduation
- J2EE - Sprint Boot Microservices.
- At least 8+ years of experience in Java development (J2EE, J2SE 8).
- Extensive experience with Spring, Spring Boot Micro Services, JPA, Hibernate.
- Extensive experience in REST and SOAP Webservices Services.
- Excellent knowledge of databases( PostgreSQL, MySQL).
- Experience in testing tools (JUnit, SOAP UI, Postman).
- Experience in build tools – Maven, Gradle. Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Experience in web application servers - Tomcat, etc.
- Understanding of Agile Development methodology – SCRUM.
- Understanding of continuous integration - Jenkins, and Code versioning tools- Git
The right candidate will have strong development skills, the ability to learn new programming skills and tools quickly and independently, and strong verbal and written communication skills.
The developer will be responsible for new design and development
• Strong experience using Eclipse IDE.
• Working experience with Spring Boot, Hibernate, XML, Log4J and JDBC is required.
• Experience with Restful Webservices is a must.
• Experience with AngularJS is a plus.
• Experience with Oracle database is a plus.
• Experience with BPM workflow is a plus.
• Ability to interpret and understand database schemas to ensure database integrity.
• Working experience with Multi-tier environment involving Windows and UNIX servers.
• 6 Month to 3 years of experience in java/J2EE
• Worked in a product startup or a product company
• Exposed to Agile development methodologies
• Working experience with various modules of Spring ( MVC, JPA) is a must
• Understanding of Java/j2ee patterns, coding standards and best practices.
• 6 Months of experience with all phases of Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
• Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment and multitask to meet critical deliverable dates.
• Must strive for results.
• Ability to work as team player in medium to large team environments.
Additional Knowledge & Skills:
• Strong analysis/problem solving experience to deal with complex business problems.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment to meet critical deliverable dates.
• Excellent communication, presentation, and writing skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and organizational skills.
• Must be a detail oriented, analytical and an independent thinker.
• E-Commerce experience is a plus.
• Experience working in SVN, Jira is a plus."
Designation - Principal Software Engineer
Livspace is India’s trusted interior design and renovation platform that connects interior designers, homeowners and vendors. For homeowners, Livspace is their one-stop destination for all things interior. For interior designers and vendors, we’ve streamlined their workflow from design all the way to delivery through powerful and innovative technology.
We’re currently in nine Indian metro areas. We’ve made over 20,000 customers happy by delivering their dream homes to them. With over 3,500 interior designers on board, we’re the largest design community India has seen. We employ over 2000 passionate individuals who continue to grow and be a part of this exciting journey.
Working at Livspace:
Livspace believes in an open, intellectually honest culture where everyone is given the autonomy to contribute and do their life’s best work. As a part of the dynamic team at Livspace, you will have a chance to learn new things, solve new problems, build your competence and be a part of an innovative design-and-tech startup that’s revolutionizing the interiors industry.
If you value autonomy, enjoy challenges, believe in getting things done and can work with minimal supervision, come join us
As a Principal Software Engineer you will:
- Design, implement and enhance new components of the Livspace design platform and supply chain platform.
- Design new features for the e-commerce properties and front-end products and mobile apps
- Maintain engineering infrastructure
- Have significant impact on current and future technology roadmap
- Complete ownership of Service/Services that your team is responsible for
- Lead by example, mentor and guide team members on everything from structured problem solving to development of best practices
- Own large technical deliverables and execute in an exemplary way
- Be able to conceptualize and develop prototype quickly
- Contribute creatively in strategic products that will reach large audience
- Build a web product that users love.
Who you are :
- Deep expertise with any or combination programming languages: Java, Python NodeJS any Object oriented high level proprietary or open source language with strong programming constructs ( Java Preferred ).
- Substantial experience in building complex and scalable solutions.
- Strong object oriented design skills, ability to apply design patterns, and an uncanny ability to design intuitive module and class-level interfaces
- The ability to do deep problem solving and build elegant, maintainable solutions to complex problems.
- Experience leading multi-engineer projects and mentoring junior engineers
- You earned B.Tech or equivalent degree in computer science or related engineering field
- You have at least 6+ years of experience working with large scale web products
Your Array (Nice to Have) :
- Good sense of system characterization and identification of technical requirements
- Good learnability and adopt technologies that help build large scale, performant, reliable and sustainable systems.
- Architectural & Design Choices, Deep knowledge on one or more tech stacks, identify alternative tech choices and trade-offs
- Strong problem Solving skills, Identify feasible alternatives and freeze on the optimal choice of data structures and advanced algorithms
- Ability to work in fuzzy environments and complex environments
- Able to take high ownership of complex system components and drive it to the next level
- Good exposure both with tech breadth and tech depth