Hands-on: The job requires strong hands on skills on Java.
Java 1.8 or later versions is essential.
Spring/Springboot: Knowing spring/Springboot is essential and is used for most of the app dev.
Junit Jupiter: Automation Testing is done as part of software development using Junit Jupiter by the developer.
Git: You can manage code using either CLI or any other UI tool like source tree, or Java IDE.
RDBMS (Sybase): Basic CRUD operations in RDBMS is sufficient to get started. NoSQL (MongoDB): Basic knowledge of NoSQL CRUD operations is sufficient to get started.
Knowledge of following will help, but not mandatory:
1. JPA (immediate on job learning will be required if not skilled )
2. Micro Services
6. Spring Cloud
7. Understanding of CICD
8. Knowledge of SOAP/XML
SOLID: You are clear on SOLID principles for software design. Design Patterns: You are familiar with at least few important Java Design Patterns and able to use them during software development. Essential ones – Singleton, Factory, Template, Strategy.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Building efficient, testable, and reusable Node JS modules
- Helping in co-creating product vision and roadmap along with Product Managers
- Planning,hiring, developing our own products to the extent required, while reviewing, managing team and morale; and most importantly,setting up required processes that takes us to the next level
- Building high performance frontend applications with react
- Managing End-to-end ownership of modules including designing, development, validation, deployment
- Creating microservices from scratch and ensuring that micro services are used wherever it makes sense.
- Understanding the fully synchronous behaviour of Nodejs
What you need to have:
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or related technical discipline
- 2+ years of Software Development experience
- Deep hands-on technical experience in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, and complexity analysis
- Experience with full software lifecycle methodology, including; coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Ability to identify, empathize with and delight the customer
- While every product-line has its tech stack - different products have different technologies and it is expected that you are comfortable working across all of them as and when needed.
- Some of the technologies/frameworks that we work on - Microservices Architecture, Python, Rest/gRPC, Node.js, MySQL, Postgres, AWS, ReactJS, React Native, Kubernetes.
- Familiarity with Workers/ child processes and performance tuning
- Experience with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages (MySQL, and MongoDB)
- Strong knowledge of the common Node Js & React or web server exploits and their solutions
A Senior Associate Java WCS Technologist is considered as a senior contributor for complex modules of work by bringing deep core technology expertise and relevant business subject matter expertise to the table.
- Sr. Associate, Technology plays a significant role during the design and implementation of the technological solution for our clients.
- A Sr. Associate, Technology is involved in ensuring a quality technical design that satisfies the business requirements of the client.
- A Sr. Associate, Technology is often involved in package evaluations and recommendations, communicating the technological details of the project to the business users and workshops with the clients. Sr. Associate, Technology also participates in gathering business requirements and assessing existing architectures and resources.
- Sr. Associate, Technology provides leadership to the team by taking responsibility for a specific component or track of the project architecture. By taking on this level of responsibility, a Sr. Associate, Technology spends more time overseeing the tasks required to implement a solution rather than performing the tasks directly. This includes planning, estimation, resource management, issue resolution and quality assurance. A Sr. Associate, Technology is also responsible for coordinating and communicating with the other tracks and disciplines involved in the project.
- In performing the essential functions of this role, the work is fast-paced, moderately noisy and team-based. Additionally, frequent overnight travel is required.
- Prepares the technical design of the more complex technology components within the module (one or more of client/web presentation tier, server tier, data access and data model, integration component, package function customization)
- Participates in and in some cases drives design reviews of other modules and provides insightful comments to improve the design quality and design conformance to standards
- Assists the architect in articulating the pros and cons of using a certain technology stack/package or component or design pattern versus another to the clients and project team and drives selection of technologies, designs to come up with the optimal architecture
- Implements slice of application (EAR) and proofs of concept (spike solution) to prove any new technologies or integration scenarios in the module
- For package implementations, aids the Architect of the project to perform the gap analysis between business requirements and the package features and design the configuration, customizations, extensions, interfaces required to meet the requirements
- Provides innovative solutions to project level technical issues
- Critiques a design created by another designer and helps identify design and performance improvements
- Interacts with a set of clients (client senior developers and architects) to create technology specifications from business requirements for one of the modules within the project
- In some scenarios, collaborates with client developers to design, build, test and deploy the module components and integrate with the rest of the modules
- Raises and drives to closure with the client any technical design and implementation issues in the module and also in the interfaces and interactions with other modules
- Estimates the implementation and deployment of the module based on design architecture, testing strategy and overall project plan
- Assists the architect in coming up with the overall estimates for the project along with any key risks and issues and their mitigation
- Reports progress and issues to the Manager in a timely manner. In particular, to relay issues that might impact on quality or the ability to deliver to timescales or estimates
- Works with team on the development of standards, processes and procedures related to application security, upgrade management, capacity planning, application deployment, performance monitoring/tuning, and failover and disaster recovery
- Mentors the team on the best techniques to debug and troubleshoot design and implementation defects and issues
- Shares point of view on technology stack, package and latest technology and business trends in one or more relevant areas (e.g. eCommerce, Content Management).
- Documents the technical design using UML, suitable design patterns in the form of technical design narrative, object models, sequence diagrams, collaboration diagrams
Experience in: J2EE - Application Servers, Java - ORM, Java - Spring Framework, Core
Java, SQL Development Languages, Java - Web, Presentation Frameworks, Java - Messaging
Implementation, Java Web Services, Planning/ Execution & Tracking, Scoping and
Estimating, Data Modeling, High Availability and Failover Applications, High Throughput / Transaction Application, Logical Architecture Design, OOAD and UML, Package / Vendor Selection, Performance / Capacity Planning, Application, Security.
Ability to abstract detail into larger (repeatable) patterns, familiarity with user centered analysis and evaluation techniques
Understanding of the project life cycle process to effectively be able to manage a sub-
Business Knowledge: Domain experience on Enterprise data warehouse would be a plus.
Personal Attributes: a. Strong and innovative approach to problem solving and finding solutions b. Excellent communicator (written and verbal, formal and informal) c. Flexible and proactive/self-motivated working style with strong personal ownership of problem resolution d. Ability to multi-task under pressure and work independently with minimal supervision. e. Ability to prioritize when under pressure
Full Time Bachelor’s / Master’s degree (Science or Engineering preferred)
8) web/mobile architectures.
9) Database design.
2. Timelines and Estimation.
3. Change Requests management.
4. Project standards and Governance.
b. can drive standardization in the delivery processes.
c. can provide MIS data to the team on project performance.
d. can help the delivery function in the best practices to follow for delivery.
e. can mentor other delivery leads/managers.
4-5 Enterprise Web Applications.
c. Can comprehensive user stories and translate that to design, or can assist the team in doing so.
d. A very good understanding of web/mobile architectures.
e. A functional understanding of database design.
4-5 Enterprise Web Applications.
b. An understanding of front-end JS frameworks like Angular or React.
c. Ability to work with UI/UX designers and developers while discerning user stories/requirements.
d. A functional understanding of responsive design.
- Should have Experience of Java/J2EE Developer
- Must have Full Stack Development experience.
- Must have SQL Knowledge and a good understanding of Procedures.
- Need 4 or 6 Years of Experience Candidates.
- Should be from a Product Based Company or should have 1 Year of Prior Experience in Product Based Companies.
About the role(s):
Software development and platform engineering has driven our success and growth of our platform & data businesses. We are now looking for more developers to join our team and help us build the best financial inclusion platform in the world. You'll be an integral part of product development team working collaboratively with cross functional team of business heads, product managers, credit risk experts, data scientists and technologists to iteratively design and build fintech products. You'll be constantly be challenged and you'll have the freedom to discover and advocate new technologies.
- Code backend services, ideally using Node.js or Java, or other server side compiled language.
- Design and develop Rest API with integrations to lots of external systems. Experience of GraphQL is an advantage
- Develop modern and secure web front ends, ideally using React, Express and Redux.
- Interface with No-SQL/ MongoDB or SQL based data bases (PortgresSQL).
- Deploy their code into the cloud and support it there, ideally on AWS and GitHub. Experience with kubernetes and serverless is an advantage.
- Deliver in agile manner while coding cleanly, automating testing and clean coding, simple solutions, automated testing and continuous deployment.
- Takes ownership of a feature from the original idea through to live.
Attractive salary compensation including employee stock options, 10% time free to pursue own project, paid training and education support.
We truly practice flexible time with focus on output and core hours for team collaboration. While we are mostly working remotely at Fundfina and are open to applications across India, we will prefer that you are open to commuting to Mumbai or Bangalore or Delhi offices when required.
By submitting your application, you agree that Fundfina may collect your personal data for recruitment purposes.
Are you obsessed about building customer-friendly, experience-rich products?
Bizongo is redefining the $70 billion-dollar Packaging industry and B2B domain using technology, an innovation that automates business processes and improves efficiency. Every physical good that is produced needs packaging. Creative Packaging is a modern way of branding and marketing. Intelligent Packaging and Deep Customer Engagement will be the future of Packaging. Bizongo is at the epicenter of this change and leading the digital transformation of the B2B space. Bizongo works with some of the leading clients like Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra, Big Basket, Godrej, FirstCry, PepperFry, Tata Cliq, Delhivery, Box8 and many more, managing millions of dollars worth of packaging products every year.
Bizongo is featured in LinkedIn Top Startups 2019: The 25 hottest Indian companies to work for!
As Bizongo Engineering, our mission is to create innovative platforms which disrupt current inefficient business processes to drive efficiency and fuel growth for businesses of the future. Keeping the mission in mind, we are looking for engineers who can bring fresh ideas, function at scale and are passionate about technology. We expect our engineers to be multidimensional, display leadership and have a zeal for learning as well as experimentation as we push business efficiency through our technology.
As a Software Engineer at Bizongo, you will be working on developing the next generation of technology that will provide the right experience for businesses and help make their processes efficient. You will be constantly challenged to build the products in the most efficient and scalable way possible. As a Senior Software Engineer II, you'll be solving problems of scale using data-driven thinking, which will help provide the best experience to the customer.
Designation: Senior Software Engineer
Experience: 5+ years
Work Location: Bengaluru
You’ll be a great fit for Bizongo if you:
- Can think of architectural design at scale
- Are a great mentor and help provide short, medium and long term solution to the team
- Love solving challenging problems which may be nonroutine and differing in nature. Solutions may not be apparent and require evaluation and interpretation
- Are a brilliant developer following Industry’s best practices
- Obsessed about performance optimization, SQL tuning, caching techniques
- Open to work on any tech stack
Extra brownie points:
- B.Tech/B.E. in Computer Science and Engineering
- You know the prevalent architecture and design patterns
- Have solved problems which helped scale business multifold
What will you work on:
- Having complete ownership of design, development, and implementation of a product which will directly impact the customers
- Figuring out the common process patterns and automating them to drive results faster
- Building architecture, mentoring fellow engineers and delivering features end-to-end
Why work with us?
- Because we are awesome! Product, UI/UX, and Engineering work together to build products towards a common goal, i.e. providing the best experience to our customers.
- Opportunity to work with "India’s leading B2B" Platform.
- Working in Bizongo translates into being a part of a dynamic start-up with some of the most enthusiastic, hardworking and intelligent people in a fast-paced and charged environment.
Skills & Qualification
• An engineering degree in computer science or electronics
• Strong Design and Analytical Skills with good understanding of Design Patterns
• Must have 4+ years of Java/J2EE/Spring/JPA
• Strong working Experience in application development using client-side technologies like Bootstrap/HTML/Java Script/CSS/AJAX/JQuery
• Strong understanding of J2EE/Microservices architectures
• Must have 4+ years of experience working with SQL Server, MySQL and other Databases
• At least 2+ years of working with Tomcat / Jboss or other application server
• Experience working with SOAP Web Service with WS-Security
• Strong knowledge of HTTP/HTTPS, XML, XML Schemas, XSLT, JSON, RESTful Web Services
• Strong Knowledge of WS-Security, OAuth, OpenID is required
• Any additional qualifications like GraphDB, BigData, NoSQL is highly preferred
• Agile development experience is preferred
• Mobile App development experience is an added plus
• Good Communication and presentation skills
Job Type: Full-time
What is the role?
You will be responsible for architecting and developing features on the application end to end. You will be working closely with the Product Managers and the Technical architect to come up with high-quality, resilient, and highly performant applications.
- Design and develop SaaS-based applications based on microservices architecture.
- Work on core backend and ensure it meets the performance benchmarks.
- Work on the front end with ReactJS.
- Designing and developing APIs for the front end to consume.
- Constantly improve the architecture of the application by clearing the technical backlog.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- Education - BE/MCA or equivalent.
- Overall 4+ years of experience.
- Agnostic/Polyglot with multiple tech stacks.
- Worked on open source technologies – NodeJS, ReactJS, MySQL, NoSQL, MongoDB, DynamoDB.
- Backend exposure – good knowledge of building API.
- Worked on serverless technologies.
- Efficient in building microservices in combining server & front-end.
- Knowledge of cloud architecture.
- Should have sound working experience with relational and columnar DB.
- Should be innovative and communicative in approach.
- Will be responsible for functional/technical track of a project.
Whom will you work with?
You will closely work with the engineering team and support the Product Team of Plum.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls and Compass. Company works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners or consumers for better business results.
Way forwardWe look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We however assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status
We are seeking a well experienced Java Technical Lead for our product. In this position you will design and implement technological solutions for our product on Java/J2EE stack.
What are my roles and responsibilities?
- Design, develop and implement software programming applications.
- Build highly scalable product.
- Participate in gathering business requirements and assessing existing architectures and resources.
- Ownership in producing the solutions conceptual architecture and associated artifacts.
- Work with application development team in delivering the project and deliverable within time and with good quality.
- Perform unit testing, oversee quality assurance of applications through system testing.
- Establishes processes for performance and conducts code review.
- Manage and mentor junior members of the team on good coding practice
What skills and experiences would I bring into this role?
- B.E/ B.Tech / MCA in computer science or a related field
- 6+ Years of Java/J2EE work experience.
- Minimum 2+ years into Team Lead position.
- Object-Oriented design, patterns, algorithms, data structures
- Well knowledge about Spring Hibernate framework.
- Exposure to React JS / Angular JS.
- Experience with SQL/No-SQL database technologies – MySQL, Mongo dB, Cassandra, Redis, PostgreSQL, etc.
- Good working experience in OpenStack/AWS & cloud application development and deployment
- Experience in Web services (REST or SOAP)
- End to end web development experience is highly preferred
- Good understanding of unit testing methodologies.
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Startup work culture mindset.
Emerging Technologies | Bengaluru, India
Ideapoke is a global, fast growing start-up with offices in Bengaluru, Bay Area, Tokyo and Shanghai. Our software, search and insights power the innovation agenda of the largest Fortune 500 and Global 2000 companies worldwide.
Our growth is powered by our people and their unwavering commitment to the company-wide vision, strong work ethic and an entrepreneurial do-it-all spirit. We push the boundaries and break existing thought processes with the strong belief that innovation amplifies success in every piece of work we do and by extension, amplifying the success of our clients.
Ideapoke’s like to constantly learn, grow and make a difference. Join us and be part of our story.