- Strong hands-on code development experience in JAVA 14+, Restful Service, Spring Boot, JDBC Template.
- Experience in SQL scripting
- Experienced in developing and deploying web applications using Spring MVC and Spring boot.
- Hands on experience in one of the IDE’s – Eclipse or IntelliJ
- Experience with Tools- Maven, Jenkins
- Experience in entire software development life cycle from analysis, coding, testing, debugging and publishing using GIT
- AWS Services will be an added advantage
- Experience Kafka, K8s and Containers will be an added advantag.
Excellent communication, interpersonal & analytical skills with proven abilities in resolving the complex software issues
Key job responsibilities
- Writing efficient and scalable solutions for all product problems
- Build abstractions and contracts with separation of concerns for a larger scope
- Develop robust and scalable web-based applications
- Architecture and Technical Design
- High-level design with guidance, Functional modelling, break-down of a module
- Thinking about platforms & reuse
- Incremental changes to architecture if required and impact analysis of the same.
- Performance improvements in large scale service-oriented architecture.
- Company Development
- Inspire other minds in the team and foster team spirit
- Expert programming experience in any one general programming language (strong OO skills preferred). Experience in at least one general programming language (Ruby, Python, Java, Elixir, C/C++)
- Hands-on experience in writing APIs using frameworks like Rails, Django, Spring, Struts etc with a good understanding of MVC architecture.
- Sound knowledge of one RDBMS system. Understanding of transactions, query optimisation techniques, indexes etc is required.
- A solid foundation in computer science, with sound knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- Enthusiasm for solving complex and interesting problems.
- The experience range should be 2-5 years.
Skills that will help you build a success story with us
- Worked in a start-up environment with high levels of ownership and full dedication.
- Experience with search techniques and solid foundation in search engines (Solr, Elasticsearch or others)
- Experience in NoSQL datastores like Redis, MongoDB, Couchdb etc with an understanding of underlying sharding and scaling techniques.
- Experience in building highly scalable business applications, which involve implementing large complex business flows and dealing with a huge amount of data
Experience: 2 - 7 years
Locations: Bangalore or Mumbai or Gurgaon
- What to look for at Anarock
- Who are we A glimpse of Anarock Tech, know us better
- Anarock - Media – Visit our media page
Anarock Ethos - Values Over Value:
Our assurance of consistent ethical dealing with clients and partners reflects our motto - Values Over Value.
We value diversity within ANAROCK Group and are committed to offering equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against any team member or applicant for employment based on nationality, race, color, religion, caste, gender identity / expression, sexual orientation, disability, social origin and status, indigenous status, political opinion, age, marital status or any other personal characteristics or status. ANAROCK Group values all talent and will do its utmost to hire, nurture and grow them
Expertise in core java
Strong skills in algorithms, data structures, and object-oriented programming
Strong skills in designing scalable web systems
Experience in working on REST services and libraries like spring and hibernate
Experience in writing complex queries and understanding database concepts and configurations
Understanding of design patterns.
Experience in microservices architecture will be a plus.
Good to have:
Experience in third-party integrations.
Good to have knowledge of AWS, prometheus, kubernetes and other monitoring tools.
Min exp 1 year. Must be from Pune since we are not able to provide relocation.
server-side applications, APIs, and micro services. If you have outstanding programming skills and a
great passion for developing beautiful, innovative applications, then you will love this job.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Be involved and participate in the overall application lifecycle
• Main focus on coding and debugging
• Collaborate with other Team members
• Define and communicate technical and design requirements
• Provide help and support to other team members
• Build high-quality reusable code that can be used in the future
• Develop functional and sustainable solution with clean codes
• Troubleshoot and debug applications
• Learn about new technologies
• Stay up to date with current best practices
• Conduct tests and optimize performance
• Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve applications
• Collaborate with multidisciplinary team of designers, developers
• Follow new and emerging technologies
Requirements and qualifications:
• Back-end and API development, micro services using Java
• Experience in Node.js/Python will be added advantage
• Knowledge of AWS, Ubuntu, Linux Shell Scripting
• Knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithms is a plus
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Team player
• Good organizational and time-management skills
• Great interpersonal and communication skill
- 2-5 years of experience in building API services using NodeJS Express and related
- Expert level understanding of NodeJS asynchronous runtime
- Experience with Postgres, NoSQL, Redis, and Firebase real-time database
- Experience with AWS services like Elastic Beanstalk, Cloudfront, S3, EC2, Lambda,
API Gateway, SQS, etc
- Understanding of patterns and techniques for building scalable back-end
infrastructure including caching, rate limiting, authentication, and authorization
- Experience in building highly scalable and high throughput services with
millisecond response times
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Willingness to learn and pick up new technology along with patience to mentor
Bonus skills -
- Experience with ElasticSearch, Puppeteer
- Experience writing unit tests
Your responsibilities will include:
Designing, implementing and maintaining Java-based applications
Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
Writing testable, scalable and efficient code
Test and debug new applications and updates
Maintain up to date code documentation
Participating in code reviews
- You have prior experience in Core Java.
- Strong knowledge of Java Application Frameworks
- Hands-on experience working in SQL
strong experience in configuring MFG backend services
creation of intergation adapter, SQL adapter, HTTP adapter
multiple types of authentication
experience of work knowledge ibm
develop application architecture,user interface design
experience with IBM WAS DB2/my sql
- In depth knowledge of Node.js
- Should be experienced with Micro-services.
- Knowledge of both SQL and NoSQL databases such as MySQL, Oracle, MongoDB
- Working experience of Git preferably bitbucket.
- Good knowledge of CI/CD preferably using bitbucket pipelines and Jenkins.
- Working knowledge of agile methodologies and techniques
Note : This job is for immediate joining. Please apply ONLY IF you can join immediately.
Experience :- Junior role : 1 to 3 years/Senior : 5 to 7 Years
Industry: FinTech / BFSI
Functional Area: Core Platform Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
We are looking to hire Java developers who are well versed with Spring Boot, Hibernate, and RDBMS such as MySQL.
As we continue to grow our apps and site, we are looking for somebody to join our Engineering team and help build out the next set of kick-ass features.
If selected, you get to be a part of a small but committed group of technologists who are trying to improve how events are ticketed and marketed in India.
About the role:
- 2+ years of experience on Java, Spring Boot, Hibernate in medium to large-scale projects
- Must have experience with at least some flavours of both SQL (MySQL, Postgres) and NoSQL (MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Redis, DynamoDB etc) datastores in production
- Must have experience with Kafka or similar message queue systems in production
- Stellar problem solving skills
- Hunger to learn new things and ability to grasp new concepts quickly
- Ability to move quickly without breaking things too much (we are dreamers)
- Ability to work under immense pressure which is balanced by a sense of responsibility and ownership
- Should be able to groom juniors and take them to the next level
- You get to work at a fun filled atmosphere
- Have ample chances of learning leadership, mentor-ship skills
- A solid salary package along with chance to get ESOPs
Salary Range : 6 LPA to 12 LPA
(based on qualifications, experience and skills)
Role Description of Senior Software Engineer (.Net) – Full Stack
Your role would primarily be to strengthen our product by building and adding new product and improving the existing product features on the platform to improve existing offerings like
- AI enabled remote proctoring and video-based Virtual Examination Solutions
- Coding Skills Evaluation Solution for 15+ programming languages
- Interview Product Like AonLive for corporates to virtually interview candidates.
- CoCubes Assessment to assess candidates and apply for Jobs
The position will be based out of Gurgaon.
- .Net programming to build a world class product which is scalable and secure (model to be used by millions of users)
- Responsible for designing and appropriately structuring of code, developing modules, testing and productionalizing the modules with minimal handholding.
- Own the delivery of modules with minimal supervision and ensure delivery as per release plan
- Deliver product releases in rapid iterations; manage risks, dependencies, quality issues, delivery and integration timelines
- Contribute individually as well as manage a small team of junior resources
- Ensure compliance with guidelines, framework and best practices of the organization
- Work with global team and global products
- 3-6 years of strong experience in C#, Asp.Net/MVC/Razor Pages, SQL, Java Script, Jquery/Angular JS and HTML
• Strong programming and web development expertise in ASP.Net
• Experienced in handling end to end modules / client delivery independently
• Should have managed junior team members
Desired Qualifications / Traits
- Good business acumen and analytical / problem solving abilities (including eye for detail)
• Self driven, persistent, action oriented and goal driven
• Integrity and professionalism in work
We Strongly Believe in
- Work Life Balance – Maintain a healthy balance between your work and personal life.
- Open Culture– We encourage open communication and feedback. Every one is easily approachable. No closed work cubicle in the office.
- Empowerment–Employees are given certain degree of autonomy and responsibility for decision making.
- Fun at Work – We believe fun and work go hand in hand. Parties and celebrating various occasions are integral part of the culture.
- Learning & Development–Through periodic AON training programs, focus is to keep improving employee’s technical and business skill.
Compensation is best in the industry depending on experience and skills.