Hands-on experience developing and running large scale distributed applications, service-oriented architectures, and reliable monitoring and deployment infrastructure.
Language : JAVA
J2EE Technologies : JDBC, Hibernate ,REST API ,WebServices
Frameworks : Springboot, Multithreading
Database : MySQL, NoSQL
Application Server : JBoss, Wildfly, Tomcat
Tools : Eclipse, Maven
Other technologies : Mule ESB,JSON,XSLT, EDI,XML.
Methodologies : Agile, Waterfall
- Assist in the Identification and troubleshooting of application code-related issues
- Developing appropriate caching layers for scale and performance of database systems.
- Responsible for API Design, API Development, API Integrations and Microservices Management.
- Manage programming and design evolution across multi-generation product releases.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Design and build reusable and reliable software
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
1. Good knowledge of Golang
2. Knowledge of Database design and MySQL
4. Rest API
5. Kafka/ RabbitMQ
Must have exp in Django. [ Mandatory]
- The ability to problem-solve and critically think.
- High level of knowledge of Python and the Django framework.
- Familiarity with event driven programming as well as the MVC.
- Good understanding of SQL databases.
- Good understanding of REST APIs.
• 4+ years of professional software development experience
• 4+ years of object-oriented Java / J2EE development
• Full SDLC experience (requirements gathering, architecture, development,
• Experience with Spring (MVC, IOP/DI, REST, Security) &
• Experience with SOAP / REST web services
• Knowledge of SQL
• Knowledge of No SQL concepts, understanding of Solr, Redis and Mongo
DB is desirable
• Understanding concepts of CDN & Content Management
• Must have worked on any one messaging solutions
• Bonus Points for micro service design and development experience
• Bonus points for any mobile development experience
• Used Agile methodology
• Experience leading or working with cross geography teams
• Bonus Points for experience working on Unix, shell scripting & Build
• Experience in performance optimization is an added advantage
- Write “clean”, well-designed code
- Produce detailed specifications
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow industry best practices
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- Proven software development experience in PHP
- Understanding of open source projects like Joomla, Drupal, Wikis, osCommerce, etc
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
WinZO is the largest social gaming and entertainment platform in India. Launched in early 2018, the Company partners with third party developers to host games on their Android & iOS app, where users can enjoy personalized multiplayer gameplay experiences. The platform is available in 12 languages such as English, Hindi, Gujarati, Marathi, Bengali, and Bhojpuri, with over 50 million registered users. The WinZO platform facilitates over 2.5 billion micro-transactions per month across a portfolio of 70+ games. WinZO is focused on building an enthusiastic community of gamers and gaming influencers in Tier 2 – 5 cities in India. The Company envisions a future where the WinZO platform can deliver a culturally relevant and enjoyable experience in the Indian gaming ecosystem, monetized through a unique micro-transaction model.
Website: http://www.winzogames.com" target="_blank">www.winzogames.com
Team: Co-founded by 2X founder, Paavan Nanda, was also the co-founder of Tiger Global-backed ZO Rooms & Zostel- acquired by Oyo in 2015). We are 130+ members, a strong team, with stellar professionals from the best product & tech companies such as Google, Amazon, Flipkart, Mckinsey & Co, Bain, etc. Raised $90MM from Kalaari Capital, Makers Fund, Courtside Ventures, Griffin - all are large global consumer tech investors.
We believe in:
- Data Orientation
About the Job:
If you’re looking to be a part of a dynamic, highly analytical team that enjoys building creative solutions for 50+ million users, look no further. As a senior backend engineer at WinZO, you will be responsible for managing the scale from tier 3 to tier 5 cities, ideating the architecture along with working on designing storage solutions. You’ll also be involved in doing code automation, encryption and implementation of codes, development with technical debts and working on new and innovative ideas to enhance the tech stack.
If you see the potential of how incredible people can transform a business, this is the role for you. If you know how to deliver, are deeply technical, highly innovative and long for the opportunity to build pioneering solution to challenging problems for the largest social gaming and entertainment platform in India we want to talk to you.
What you will do:
- Designing efficient frameworks and micro-service components that can be used across WinZO for building services to handle the scale.
- Developing, integrating, and enhancing micro-services components like config server/service discovery/event sourcing/test frameworks.
- Standardising & improving the code development process. Research and create tooling to maintain coding practices and standards across the platform.
- Confidently ship moderately sized features and improvements with minimal guidance and support from other team members.
- Responsible for owning and reviewing system architecture and design.
- Collaborate with product management and other stakeholders within Engineering (Frontend, UX, etc.) to maintain a high bar for quality in a fast-paced, iterative environment
- Recognize impediments to our efficiency as a team ("technical debt"), propose and implement solutions
- Owning infrastructure and monitoring services used and deployed by the team.
- Hiring and mentoring individuals in the team and ensuring standards are maintained at every level.
- Leading the project planning, supervising and delegating duties within the development team.
- Driving strategic initiatives across Platform Engineering and pods.
What you should have:
- Comfort working in a highly agile, intensely iterative software development process
- Demonstrated capacity to clearly and concisely communicate about complex technical, architectural, and/or organizational problems and propose thorough iterative solutions
- Experience working with a relational database
- Good to have knowledge of MongoDB/Redis/ElasticSearch/Kafka
- Strong algorithm/data structures design and problem-solving skills
- Ability to diagnose and solve complex problems.
- Node JS
What we offer you:
- A swanky informal workspace in the heart of Delhi which defines our open and vibrant work culture
- Opportunity to work on new and challenging problems and innovate
- Get complete ownership of the product and chance to conceptualise and implement your solutions
Angel One is a technology and data driven financial services company providing broking and advisory services, margin funding, loans against shares and financial products distribution to its clients. We are onboarding more than 500K new users every month & we are one of the fastest growing fintech organisations in India with more than 2 Mn monthly active users. We have received several awards, certificates and accolades for our services, products, technology, and digital initiatives. We have also been recognized among “the best places to work”. Angel One Limited is now a listed entity (IPO 2020).
We are a group of self-driven, motivated individuals who enjoy taking ownership. It is a flat structure, with ample opportunity to showcase your talent, and a growth path for engineers to the very top. We are remote-first with people spread across Bangalore, Mumbai, UAE, and the US.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Hands-on coding - code the hairiest most complicated paths/components
- Contribute to the design and architecture of components for the products.
- Craft APIs, RPCs and streamlining topologies which are simple, and efficient
- Ensure excellence in engineering
- Mentor engineers in the team
- Degree in computer science field with 3-5 years of experience building large scalable systems
- Excellent computer science including data structures and algorithms. Hands-on programming experience in languages like Java, Python or Golang for backend roles. Android/IOS experience for frontend focused roles.
- Good understanding of designing Distributed Systems
- Problem solving / analytical skills
- Low Latency and High Throughput System design, HLD and LLD.
- Exposure to high level hygiene guidelines like the one described in 12-factor app
- Metrics obsession
What you get:
- Chance to play a pivotal role in designing the next gen fintech product
- Top tier scale from day 1 - related battle scars / glory
- Work with other world class talent (ex- Amazon, Uber, Google, Walmart Labs
- Responsible for developing Web Applications.
- Design, Develop, enhance and test front-end, back-end web modules using Node.js, Express framework, My Sql and Mongo DB.
- Research and explore existing solutions, competition, to get a holistic understanding of the Design and development.
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with various teams for effective outcomes.
- Meet deadlines in a high intensity work environment
Primary Skills :
- Proficient in Nodejs
- Understanding of Front-End Technologies
- Good Knowledge of Node
- Proficient in RESTful APIs and API Communications
- Good Grasp of Asynchronous Programming and Its Workarounds
- Database Schema Creation for Business Processes
- Working Knowledge in User Authentication and Authorization
- Write Efficient Code
- Implementing Data Protection
- Error-Handling Skills
We, the Products team at DataWeave, build data products that provide timely insights that are readily consumable and actionable, at scale. Our underpinnings are: scale, impact, engagement, and visibility. We help
businesses take data driven decisions everyday. We also give them insights for long term strategy. We are focused on creating value for our customers and help them succeed.
How we work
It's hard to tell what we love more, problems or solutions! Every day, we choose to address some of the hardest data problems that there are. We are in the business of making sense of messy public data on the web. At
serious scale! Read more on Become a DataWeaver
What do we offer?
- Opportunity to work on some of the most compelling data products that we are building for online retailers and brands.
- Ability to see the impact of your work and the value you are adding to our customers almost immediately.
- Opportunity to work on a variety of challenging problems and technologies to figure out what really excites you.
- A culture of openness. Fun work environment. A flat hierarchy. Organization wide visibility. Flexible working hours.
- Learning opportunities with courses, trainings, and tech conferences. Mentorship from seniors in the team.
- Last but not the least, competitive salary packages and fast paced growth opportunities.
Roles and Responsibilities:
● Build a low latency serving layer that powers DataWeave's Dashboards, Reports, and Analytics
● Build robust RESTful APIs that serve data and insights to DataWeave and other products
● Design user interaction workflows on our products and integrating them with data APIs
● Help stabilize and scale our existing systems. Help design the next generation systems.
● Scale our back end data and analytics pipeline to handle increasingly large amounts of data.
● Work closely with the Head of Products and UX designers to understand the product vision and design
● Lead/be a part of all major tech decisions. Bring in best practices. Mentor younger team members and
● Constantly think scale, think automation. Measure everything. Optimize proactively.
● Be a tech thought leader. Add passion and vibrancy to the team. Push the envelope.
Skills and Requirements:
● 5-7 years of experience building and scaling APIs and web applications.
● Experience building and managing large scale data/analytics systems.
● Have a strong grasp of CS fundamentals and excellent problem solving abilities. Have a good understanding of software design principles and architectural best practices.
● Be passionate about writing code and have experience coding in multiple languages, including at least one scripting language, preferably Python.
● Be able to argue convincingly why feature X of language Y rocks/sucks, or why a certain design decision is right/wrong, and so on.
● Be a self-starter—someone who thrives in fast paced environments with minimal ‘management’.
● Have experience working with multiple storage and indexing technologies such as MySQL, Redis, MongoDB, Cassandra, Elastic.
● Good knowledge (including internals) of messaging systems such as Kafka and RabbitMQ.
● Use the command line like a pro. Be proficient in Git and other essential software development tools.
● Working knowledge of large-scale computational models such as MapReduce and Spark is a bonus.
● Exposure to one or more centralized logging, monitoring, and instrumentation tools, such as Kibana, Graylog, StatsD, Datadog etc.
● Working knowledge of building websites and apps. Good understanding of integration complexities and dependencies.
● Working knowledge linux server administration as well as the AWS ecosystem is desirable.
● It's a huge bonus if you have some personal projects (including open source contributions) that you work on during your spare time. Show off some of your projects you have hosted on GitHub.