What we are scouting for
- BS/MS in computer science or equivalent work experience in IT
- 2+ years’ experience designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- A strong hands-on programming knowledge in Core Java including Java 8. To solve the problem given in optimized way.
- Strong knowledge on the Data structure and algorithm.
- Experience developing and designing API integrations using SOAP/RESTful
- Should be able to understand the time complexity of the existing algorithm. Able to compare different algorithms available.
- Expert understanding of the object-oriented design and programming concepts
- Know the fundamentals of Object-Oriented Programming using Java;
- Used SQL & NoSQL solutions
- Experience in GIT/SVN, build tools such as Ant/Maven/Gradle
- Experience in JUnit, Sonarqube, Mockito, Jacoco, Maven & Jenkins
Technical Competency – Nice to have
- Experience in Dependency Injection, Annotation, Validations, Auto Wiring
- Good knowledge in internal working on Memory Management, Transaction management
- Knowledge on DevOps pipeline tools like Jenkins, tools for Code quality scan, tools for security scan
- Spring boot
- Spring MVC
- Any Java Certification
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to lead self and team toward common goals
- Excellent oral and written communication, presentation, and analytical skills
- Excellence in technical communication with peers and non-technical cohorts
What you will be doing
- As a self-motivated and enthusiastic member of our team, you will work with extremely talented peers in a fun environment building performance efficient payment authorization services that are highly scalable, configurable and available
- You’ll work in an Agile environment with a focus on problem solving and engineering excellence.
- Worked independently and as a member of a team, determined to make active contributions to the assigned Team
- Flexible and adaptable approach to the roles assigned to you
- Ability to coordinate and prioritize tasks, and work in a fast paced and challenging environment
- Deliver on time under dynamics with a high level of integrity and flexibility, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
- Make a large impact on the design, architecture, and implementation of cutting edge products
- Work with other team members to investigate design approaches, prototype new technology
and evaluate technical feasibility
- Work in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high quality software
- Establish architectural principles, select design patterns and then mentor team members on their appropriate application
share your resume via mail. [email protected]
The right person is better than the right set of experiences and these are the traits we’ve
identified make great additions to our team.
BE//BTech/ME/MTech in Computer Science or a related field from a Tier I or Tier II
6-8 years of hands-on software development and deployment experience (experience of
working in a consumer product startup during its growth phase will be a plus) of which 1 – 2
years of experience would be in leading a team of software developers.
Expertise in Java 8+ and Spring Boot is a must
Good experience in messaging platforms like RabbitMQ/Kafka
Good experience in distributed systems and relational & NoSQL databases like PostgreSQL,
MySQL, Redis, MongoDB, etc.
Expertise in one or more of: Python, NodeJS, GoLang would be preferred
Must have hands on experience in products which handle multiple concurrent calls (API),
handle CPU intensive jobs, consist of multiple asynchronous system calls.
Worked on microservices based architecture and design
Managed/ Owned infrastructure on AWS/Microsoft Azure/private clouds and setup high
Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes
Knowledge of RESTful APIs, caching concepts, the HTTP protocol and general web
At Zipstack, we’re redefining how organizations of various sizes access and deal with data. Combining Data Virtualization and Data-as-Products, Zipstack lets organizations uniformly access and put to use data in hard-to-reach silos. We empower domain experts with low-code / no-code tools, enabling them to be data product owners. Be it data from logs, relational DBs, NoSQL DBs, lakes, warehouses, 3rd party data providers or SaaS applications, Zipstack can unify data from disparate sources letting business run at the speed of data.
The role described here is that of an individually contributing senior software development engineer. Your time will mostly be spent understanding the problem from architects and writing clean, maintainable and testable code. Working at an early stage startup means that your inputs to any problem you feel is worth tackling is more than welcome.
The role and how it looks day-to-day
Zipstack Mesh is an implementation of best ideas from Data Mesh and Data Fabric. Through the Mesh platform, we help customers access data no matter where it resides, live and in-place. There are significant engineering challenges to be solved to make this frictionless, scalable and highly performant. There’s always the thrill of working at an early stage startup where ideas and execution are equally important.
While providing easy access to data is important, equally important is the ability to balance that with robust governance, access control, security and auditing. We follow a DevOps culture, meaning you own everything from end-to-end: from development to running Mesh in production for real customers with massive amounts of data.
The must haves
- Mastery of whichever programming language you’ve used mostly in your career.
- Experience working on highly scalable web services
- Experience having dealt with handling / processing large amounts of data at least nearing TB scale
- Comfortable working in a DevOps culture where you own production environments. You should be comfortable with DevOps-related technologies like Docker, Kubernetes, etc. Else, you should be open to pick up modern DevOps-related technologies
- Should be able to write testable code with delivery including a significant portion of it covered with unit tests. The practice of TDD is highly desirable
- Sufficient understanding of the underlying operating system enough to aid in debugging various issues, but especially performance-related issues
- Comfort in building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines
- Solid understanding of basic principles of security: authentication, authorization, encryption, PKI, etc
- Good understanding of RDBMs, some NoSQL databases usage
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Highly collaborative with and between teams
The good to haves
- Experience with Java is highly desirable, though not essential. You must be open to switching to Java
- Experience with Python is highly desirable
- Comfort working with a microservices-based architecture
- Experience with Spark, Presto, Flink, Hadoop
- Experience with Apache Airflow
- Experience building ETL pipelines
- Experience with NoSQL and relational databases at scale
Rejolut is one of the award-winning fastest-growing emerging tech company which is working on leading technology like Blockchain, ML & AI, Complex mobile & web apps, IoT, etc.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing a highly scalable and secure code.
- Able to take the Extreme Ownership of modules/product/projects
- Able to learn & implement new technology/framework/library at God Speed
- Able to come with an optimal solution for the business problem
- Can handle calls with the client & customer to know their feedback
- Writing clean code & able to dig into other's code or open-source code.
Desired Candidate Profile:-
- Good problem-solving skills are a must
- Exposure to developing APIs with Node JS
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it such as Express, sails.js, StrongLoop, etc
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL database
- Knowledge of tools like Docker, Git, Postman, JSdocs, etc.
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- Added advantage (Python or Ruby or Golang)
- Self-motivated and able to drive the team
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in working in fintech is a plus
How we are different
-We are a young and dynamic team who are obsessed with solving the business problem at scale.
-We are a technology agnostic company that focuses more on finding the optimal solution to the business problem rather than technology.
Why join us
- We provide a huge learning curve. Spending 1.5-2 years with us will put you 3 years ahead in the career.
- We work only on cutting edge technology like React, React Native, Flutter, NodeJS, Python, Go, Svelte, ELM
- There are two technology Co-founder in the company who are pretty much hands-on and have earlier bult the Consumer application which is downloaded millions of times and are in leadership position in copanies like Samsung, Purplle, Loylty Rewardz.
- Get mentored by the best in the industry
- Flexible working hours
- Perks best in the industry
- 2-5 years of experience in backend development.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Science, or equivalent practical experience.
- Exposure to Behaviour Driven Development and experience in programming and testing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Accountability and Ownership
- Right attitude and growth mindset
- Ability to embrace new technologies
- Ability to get work done
- Has good code reviewing skills for conformance.
- Has good software testing skills and good code writing skills.
- Exposure with back-end programming languages with hands on JAVA, Node JS etc along with Spring framework.
- Database administration and management of a hosting environment such as AWS.
- Sound understanding of relational and non-relational DB systems such as MySQL, Post-gres, MongoDB etc.
- Has experience dealing with JIRA (issue tracking tools), Confluence (knowledge management) tools.
- Experience with building and maintaining microservices.
- Experience with building and integrating the core system with external APIS.
- Good to have: Domain knowledge in the BFSI tech stack.
- Has handled scalability and worked on backend security protocols.
- Has worked on both mobile and web development.
- Has experience and inclination to work on architectural design and review.
- Contribute in all phases of the software development life cycle.
- Partake in software and architectural development activities.
- Conduct software analysis, programming, unit-testing and debugging.
- Transforming requirements into functional modules.
- Recommend changes to improve established application processes.
- Work quickly with a clear bias towards actions and continuous development.
- Participate in regular code reviews of peers and be open to pairing when necessary.
Working behind the scenes, the ideal candidate has a unique blend of technical expertise and insatiable curiosity, with a methodical, analytical mindset.
You should be comfortable working alongside a team as well as independently in the design and development of mission-critical websites, applications, and layers of the infrastructure.
The selected candidate must have in-depth knowledge of basic algorithms and data structures. The developer will be responsible for building and maintaining functional and stable web applications.
Develop server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database
Ensure high performance and responsiveness to front-end applications and integrate the elements
Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging.
1.Write clean code to develop functional web applications
2.Gather and address technical and design requirements
3.Building reusable code and libraries for future use
4.Implementation of security and data protection
5.Conduct UI tests and optimize performance.
6.Design robust APIs to support mobile and desktop users
Experience in Sprnig Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Security, Webservices
Good Communication Skills
NetElixir is a global digital marketing firm headquartered in Princeton, NJ. With a common goal of helping our customers and challenging ourselves to think differently, we face challenges and tackle them together as a team. We are a close-knit group of imaginative and friendly industry experts who bring our unique passions and personalities together to find creative solutions that drive results.
With offices in the US and India, NetElixir works persistently gathering, evaluating, computing, and formulating raw data and turning it into actionable insights for our customers. We work consistently to develop new technology that will improve and facilitate digital marketing efforts across the globe.
Role: Python Developer
Experience: 3 -5 Years
Company Website: www.netelixir.com
Your responsibilities will include understanding the needs, gathering and prioritizing requirements, and working with our software development teams to design, develop and deliver new features.
- 3-5 years of experience in building web applications and product development using Python
● Experience in Python Backend development, microservice API development using Flask and/or Django
● Experience in SQL and No SQL databases
● Experience in AWS cloud services
● Working knowledge in Unit testing with pytest, Git (versioning, branching, etc..), CI-CD
● Collaboration with technical teams and product stakeholders to ensure design and
implementation is aligned with business requirements
● Perform design and code reviews to ensure products meet our quality standards
● Assist in the education and development of junior team members to ensure progression and
● Good hands-on experience in debugging application issues
● Work experience in developing and deploying AI/ML models (additional advantage)
● Exposure to Digital Marketing Domain (additional advantage)
ThoughtWorks is a global software consultancy with an aim to create a positive impact on the world through technology. Our community of technologists thinks disruptively to deliver pragmatic solutions for our clients' most complex challenges. We are curious minds who come together as collaborative and inclusive teams to push boundaries, free to be ourselves and make our mark in tech.
Our developers have been contributing code to major organizations and open source projects for over 25 years. They’ve also been writing books, speaking at conferences and helping push software development forward, changing companies and even industries along the way. We passionately believe that software quality is driven by open communication, review and collaboration. That’s why we’re such vehement supporters of open source and have made significant contributions to open source tools for testing, continuous delivery (GoCD), continuous integration (CruiseControl), machine learning and healthcare.
As consultants, we work with our clients to ensure we’re evolving their technology and empowering adaptive mindsets to meet their business goals. You could influence the digital strategy of a retail giant, build a bold new mobile application for a bank or redesign platforms using event sourcing and intelligent data pipelines. You will use the latest Lean and Agile thinking, create pragmatic solutions to solve mission-critical problems and challenge yourself every day.
You’ll spend time on the following:
- You will champion best practices like writing clean and reusable code using practices like TDD, SOLID principles, OO design, and pair programming
- You will partner with other technologists from cross-functional teams advocating devops culture
- You will work in collaborative, product-focused teams to build innovative customer experiences
- Take ownership and accountability beyond individual deliverables, always pushing the envelope in order to deliver awesome results for our clients
- Learn, digest and subsequently apply the latest technology thinking from our tech radar to solve client problems
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- You’re willing and able to commit to traveling up to 100% (back home on the weekends) across the US and Canada to help our clients solve their business problems
- You can write clean, high-quality code in a variety of languages and are also able to spot (and improve) bad code
- You’re resilient in ambiguous situations and can approach challenges from multiple perspectives
- You have experience with Agile, Lean and/or Continuous Delivery approaches such as Continuous Integration, TDD, Infrastructure as Code, etc.
- Bonus points if you have knowledge of cloud technology such as AWS, Docker or Kubernetes
- You’re willing and able to commit to travel to client sites in order to solve their business problems
We are looking for an Software Engineer (SDE1) to join our team and drive the technology growth of our pay later platform. At Rely, we want passionate and talented individuals that want a challenge building the next generation payment products for Millennials across Asia. Together we will build the best products using amazing technology.
What will you do
- Design and implement business critical, high performance large scale services.
- Translate business requirements into scalable and extensible design.
- Coordinate with cross functional teams (Data, UX, QA etc.) on planning and execution.
- Continuously improve code quality, product execution and customer delight.
- Proactively manage stakeholder communication related to deliverables, risks, changes and dependencies.
- Building and managing automated build/test/deployment environments.
- Work with team members on functional and nonfunctional requirements and spread goals across the team.
What will you need
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with python and a backend framework (ideally django)
- Hands-on experience in designing, developing, testing and deploying applications large scale applications in any language or stack
- Experience working with high scale distributed systems.
- Practical knowledge of scalable software design.
- Good working knowledge of AWS
- Proficient with APIs, web protocols, OAuth, git.
- Ability to understand and implement Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- Well versed with Lean methodologies, TDD and Test Engineering and Automation.
- Ability to design and implement low latency RESTful services.
- Willingness to learn new languages and methodologies.
What would be a bonus
- Experience in production environments with large data sets
- Experience in scaling systems to millions of users.
- Work experience in a fast-growth startup
- Experience in DevOps tools but not limited to Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience in Gunicorn and Nginx