• Design and develop RDandX Network’s microservices and ensure bug free code is pushed to
the deployment pipeline to support large volume of transactions
• Define and communicate the technical design requirements to the Network’s stakeholders
and the Engineering lead
• Responsible for building restful services to integrate with third party services like AdWords
and Facebook marketing API
• Responsible for designing the technical architecture of the different services and
maintaining and upgrading it
• Designing the unit test cases and building the framework for the development team to
enforce the unit testing in all the services
• Be involved and participate in the end to end products’ lifecycle management
• Learn about new technologies and Stay up to date with best practices
• Collaborate with multidisciplinary team of designers, engineers, system administrators and
• Lead the Backend team and manage their day to day activities and work deliverables
About Career One Stop
hiring for the position of Backend Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users.
Your primary focus will be the development of all server side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
We are looking to recruit a candidate for a role that will require:
- Create and consume restful APIs
- Design, develop, and maintain internal and external applications
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable modules
- Write high quality, structured application/interface code and documentation
- Identify solutions through research and collaboration that resolves the root of problems as they arise
- Define functional and technical requirements for application software to develop skills and knowledge
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
∙ Proficient in Node.JS
∙ 5+ years’ experience designing, querying, and updating databases in MySQL/nosql
∙ Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
∙ Good to have knowledge of AWS, Redis, ElasticSearch
Education: Min. Graduate in related discipline
Work experience: 5years relevant experience
3+ years of Experience in software Design and development and familiar with technologies - Java, Java-J2EE, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Ajax, REST API, Micro services etc.
Working knowledge of JVM internals
Working knowledge of any database (MySQL or HSQLDB)
Working knowledge of No-SQL database (Mongo or Dynamo DB)
Working experience with messaging (JMS/RabbitMQ)
R & D on new advanced cloud-based technologies in a test-driven agile development.
Knowledge in designing and architecting systems with high scalability and performance requirements.
Ability to understand infrastructure for performance evaluation and reporting of cloud-based services, namely AWS
knowledge of key AWS services like EC2, S3, Lambda, CloudWatch etc.
Certification on AWS Fundamendals
Excellent communication skills
ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
skilled in interfacing with internal and external technical resources
Good in debugging problems and mentoring teams on technical front
Role- Node.js Developer/Senior Node.js Developer
- (Nodejs, Express), MySQL, Postgre SQL
- Working experience of GIT
- Well-versed and experienced with unit testing, code coverage.
- Well versed with SOILD design principles and its application
- Good to have – some experience with Azure DevOps and/or azure functions.
- Good knowledge of designing and writing restful API.
Srijan is approx 400 people strong (including some Senior Consultants) Srijan’s development offices in India are located in New Delhi, Gurugram, Goa, Bangalore, and Mumbai, Delhi, Gurgaon and Goa are the largest offices. In addition, a few developers & delivery leads are located in several countries globally -- USA (New York, Charlotte), Singapore, Philippines (Manila), Australia (Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne), Germany (Berlin), Japan (Tokyo). In each of these countries, Srijan has a functional legal subsidiary.
Srijan works largely with enterprises or mid-large sized global firms and focuses on recurring business from these accounts, thereby bringing much-needed predictability of revenue for high-growth companies. It works with several top brands at the moment.
The firm is beginning to invest in startups and in joint research projects with top institutes. For instance, it recently has partnered with IIT-Delhi to invest in an 18-month project for building a solution for ‘https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6476363261016137728/" target="_blank">Honey traceability using Blockchain’.
The leadership team at Srijan has set itself an audacious goal of reaching $25 million in revenue (while maintaining healthy EBIDTA margins) in FY 2020 -- doubling our revenues. This requires significant technology and delivery leadership bandwidth to be created in the firm to ensure our high-quality standards are not compromised.
Each year Srijan donates 7% of its profits to Srijan Foundation Trust a registered non-profit that runs several projects including non-formal schools (directly or via partner organizations) and Indic civilizational projects such as #SrijanTalks.
(NOTE-we are lookking for those ho can join immediatley or within 15-20days of notice period)
Passionate about making an impact, have a high level of energy and resilient when met with challenges. In addition, you will possess the below:
• Owns, implements and delivers key modules, and when necessary develops quick working prototypes
• Ensures that code developed is easy to test, easy to understand, extensible
• Ensures unit tests, integration tests are written for all modules implemented
• Ensures on time, quality delivery
• Does component /module/ sub- system design with Micro services
• Good to know NoSQL database, MongoDB
• Store user identities and authenticating requests using JWT
• Experience in deploying application to the cloud with Docker, docker compose and Kubernetes
• Good exposure in handling commands, events, handlers and other design patterns
• Delve into unit- and integration-testing the distributed system
• Experience in developing mobile apps (Android and iOS)
• CI/CD pipeline experience (Jenkins, CircleCI, or other)
• Supports in project estimation, planning
• Performs the role of a Specialist by ensuring the consistency and efficient integration of the separate modules of software that meets the product specification.
• Manages technical communication with partners and stakeholders
• Up-to-date with the latest trends, techniques, and technologies in cloud computing
• Strong team player
• Agile development, Scrum, Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
• Ability to engage with multi-site teams in a multi BU environment
• Excellent abstraction and analytical skills
• Excellent communication and documentation skills
• Ability to stay focused on the target in an ambiguous situation.
• Proactive and self-driven
• 8+ years professional experience in commercial or web-scale system software development and delivery Strong analytical skills
• Awareness – Python, Django, PHP, Angular, CSS
• 2+ year hands-on Azure experience.
• Experience in handling messages through distributed system
• Date store - SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis etc
• In-depth hands on technology experience in the following areas:
o Strong in Object Oriented Programming concepts
o Experience in developing software using C# .NET, Cloud (Azure), SQL Server, CI/CD pipeline
o Experience in Test driven development using NUnit, mocking framework
o Database - SQL server, ORM and PostgreSQL, Redis
o Mobile application development and architecture aware
o Client/server - Networking, multithreading
o Deployment - Docker, Kubernetes
o Understanding of Cloud concepts, cloud deployments
o In depth understanding of ASP.net, MVC, IIS, security, Web API
o Working knowledge of Azure
o Exposure to Agile Scrum way of working, pair programming
o .NET Core, Web API, WPF, MVVM
o REST, JSON, JSON Schema
o Client / server, networking,
o Internet services, Windows Services, Security
o Any unit test framework (Nunit,MSTest), Mocking Framework (Moq,RhinoMock), TDD, Git , Jira
• 5+ years experience in Architecting solutions in software industry
• Experience architecting large scale web applications/products is a MUST
• Experience with technologies like .Net technologies, ASP.net Core, PHP, Angular, MySQL, Node.js, Python, Django, PostgreSQL & other new- edge technologies
• Experience with architecting, developing, and deploying on Azure Cloud platform is a must
• SaaS experience preferred in-depth working experience
• Must have experience in scalability, reliability, performance optimization, developing and deploying API based applications.
• In depth knowledge in DB Schema Design, Data Structures and trade- offs involved in writing queries
• Vast experience in integrating with external APIs and SDKs
Bachelor or Masters Education in electronics, computer, software engineering or other relevant discipline.
Our client is a global leader in providing Omni-channel strategy, marketing, creative and technology services that uniquely connects companies to talent. Their goal is to improve how employers source, hire, engage, and retain talent, while creating an interactive experience that keeps job seekers top-of-mind. They provide client's access to a suite of integrated cloud based solutions and services with capabilities to source, nurture, and engage, the right-fit candidates.
All about the role :
- Senior Associate in India in the product engineering team acts as a partner to the business and provides technical leadership in one or more of our product lines. This individual will play a key role in product design, integration architecture, implementation, quality and product releases.
This person will report into Tech Manager/Architect.
- We are looking for a Senior level Lead NodeJS developer with advanced knowledge of NodeJS + Angular to join our product development team to build and extend a world class SaaS based Programmatic Media/Marketing Automation services.
Skills and Experience :
- Must have extensive experience with building services with Node.JS and related technologies
- Must have experience with SQL and database schema design
- Must have previous experience in leading a team
- Experience with RESTful web services, CSS, HTML5 is desirable
- Hands-on experience AngularJS/Angular
- Should have experience with any of the unit testing frameworks (eg: mocha). Working knowledge with quality plugins like jslint, jshint, jsbeautify, Istanbul would be an advantage.
- Experience with designing and building APIs with REST/Microservices
- Good to have knowledge with AWS Lambda & supporting configuration knowledge.
- Knowledge with any of the serverless frameworks like Serverless, AWS SAM would be an advantage.
- Must have experience with SCM tools with code repository & related operations (branching, merging, pull requests etc)
- Good to have knowledge with API Gateway and CloudFront.
- Good to have - Experience with various Core Java technologies and frameworks
- Experience with performance optimization and security vulnerabilities resolution would be an advantage
- Should have good communication skills, ability to work in a team (spread across geographies), problem solving skills & eye for detail. Leadership & Management
- Imbibe and represent our culture, core values and ensure the behavior and feedback is cascaded through the organization
- Provide feedback to the leadership team by demonstrating understanding of business, markets, and industry trends and needs.
- Own the growth plans of self, peers and team members in the product engineering teams.
Education and Experience Requirements :
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or relevant fields.
- 6-9 years of experience in a role of a senior developer in technology and product development teams with at least 3 years of experience in leading a team.
- Experience of working in a global distributed development model.
- Track record of delivering high performance products.
- Experience of developing products and solutions in a SAAS model and cloud based technologies
- Product / Development Company background
- B2C / B2B prod experience
- Domain - digital - E-commerce, marketing, social, mobile, java
- Hands on tech with ability to manage or lead other developers in the team
Required Technical Skills:
- Java (highly capable)
- SQL (highly capable)
- Strong knowledge of software best practices, build processes, IDEs, database tools (e.g. SQL Developer, SQL Management Studio)
- Strong knowledge of source code control systems (GIT)
- Confident with Windows, Linux, Unix operating systems including command line
- Working knowledge of JIRA
Beneficial Technical Skills:
- Experience in test management and test execution
- Experience of Agile development methods
Additional Skills and Behaviour Required
- Experience of full software development lifecycle
- Considers competing solutions and evaluates options to create the best outcome in all aspects of the role.
- Willingness to takes ownership of whole project and engineers assigned.
- Confident to make suggestions and recommendations for improvements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to build good rapport
- Fluency in English, both written and oral
- Collaborates with others to achieve objectives and ensure information flow
- Seeks assistance and feedback as appropriate
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science or Engineering or other relevant discipline (MCA, MSc in Computer Science etc.)
Espressif Systems (688018) is a public multinational, fabless semiconductor company established in 2008, with headquarters in Shanghai and offices in Greater China, India, and Europe. We have a passionate team of engineers and scientists from all over the world, focused on developing cutting-edge WiFi-and-Bluetooth, low-power IoT solutions. We have created the popular ESP8266 and ESP32 series of chips, modules, and development boards. By leveraging wireless computing, we provide green, versatile, and cost-effective chipsets. We have always been committed to offering IoT solutions that are secure, robust, and power-efficient. By open-sourcing our technology, we aim to enable developers to use Espressif’s technology globally and build smart connected devices. In July 2019, Espressif made its Initial Public Offering on the Sci-Tech Innovation Board (STAR) of the Shanghai Stock Exchange (SSE).
Espressif has a technology center in Pune. The focus is on embedded software engineering and IoT solutions for our growing customers.
About the Role
Espressif’s https://rainmaker.espressif.com/ is a paradigm-shifting IoT cloud platform that provides seamless connectivity to IoT devices to mobile apps, voice assistants, and other services. It is designed with scalability, security, reliability, and operational cost at the center. We are looking for senior cloud engineers who can significantly contribute to this platform by means of architecture, design, and implementation. It’s highly desirable that the candidate has earlier experience of working on large-scale cloud product development and understand the responsibilities and challenges well. Strong hands-on experience in writing code in Go, Java, or Python is a must.
This is an individual contributor role.
BE/B.Tech in Computer Science with 5-10 years of experience.
Strong Computer Science Fundamentals.
Extensive programming experience in one of these programming languages ( Java, Go, Python) is a must.
Good working experience of any of the Cloud Platforms - AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform.
Certification in any of these cloud platforms will be an added advantage.
Good Experience in the development of RESTful APIs, handling the security and
Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills.
Experience working with RDBMS or any NoSQL database like DynamoDB, MYSQL, Oracle.
Working knowledge about CI/CD tools - Maven/Gradle, Jenkins, experience in a Linux (or Unix) based environment.
Exposure to Serverless computing frameworks like AWS Lambda, Google Cloud Functions, Azure Functions
Working knowledge on Docker, Jenkins.
Prior experience working in the IoT domain will be an added advantage.
What to expect from our interview process
The first step is to email your resume or apply to the relevant open position, along with a sample of something you have worked on such as a public GitHub repo or side project, etc.
Next, post shortlisting your profile recruiter will get in touch with you via a mechanism that works for you e.g. via email, phone. This will be a short chat to learn more about your background and interests, to share more about the job and Espressif, and to answer any initial questions you have.
Successful candidates will then be invited for 2 to 3 rounds of the technical interviews as per the previous round feedback.
Finally, Successful candidates will have interviews with HR. What you offer us
Ability to provide technical solutions, support that fosters collaboration and innovation.
Ability to balance a variety of technical needs and priorities according to Espressif’s growing needs.
What we offer
- An open-minded, collaborative culture of enthusiastic technologists.
- Competitive salary
- 100% company paid medical/dental/vision/life coverage
- Frequent training by experienced colleagues and chances to take international trips, attend exhibitions, technical meetups, and seminars.
at It is a high-end product firm
Looking for a Java Technical Architect/ Java architect with experience between 10 to 14 years.
Candidate must have experience in Java technologies along with SpringBoot and Microservices.
Must have experience in Cloud Technology - AWS.
Must have experience in Angular 4 or above version.
Note: 1. Candidate must be ready to work in night shift.
2. Looking only for Tamilnadu based candidates.