TECHNICAL SKILLSET REQUIRED:
- Experience building and maintaining code for:
- iOS platform (Xcode, Swift, Objective C, Swift UI is a plus)
- Hands-on experience with modern technologies.
- Excellent Swift programming skills
- Excellent analytical, debugging and troubleshooting skills (battery usage, network usage optimization, etc)
- Passion for usability, simplicity and consistency in software development.
- Excellent communication and collaborative skills.
- Exposure to Agile methodologies
- Bonus points for knowledge of Android platforms, hybrid platforms(React native, Flutter).
- Be part of fastest growing eCommerce platforms in exciting application areas like core commerce, supply chain, logistics and fulfilment, merchant, mobile commerce, analytics, automation and a lot more for the global markets positioned for Asia.
- Develop awesome new features front to back.
- Responsibilities will include all aspects of software development from design, coding, testing, customer feedback and maintenance.
- Work with a team of amazing developers and designers to build simple, beautiful and consistent user experiences for our mobile apps
- Invent and prototype new features, then build, test and ship them in our products.
- Drive the implementation of new technologies which improve our ability to build great products.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
Quinbay is an upstart digital platforms and products company with a core focus on disrupting traditional markets and business models with the strength of our innovation driven digital value. We harness the power of our open innovation culture, our unique talent selection approach, the skills and expertise of our people across various industries, domains and technologies and a unique blend of analytics driven strategies for creating future digital platforms.
OPPORTUNITIES : Pursue opportunities in and learning/growth interests in Mobile, product development, product management, Analytics, Machine learning, UI/UX design, DevOps, Automation, Drones, bots and Java / open source development frameworks and methodologies – on a variety of domains like eCommerce, Logistics and fulfilment, Mcommerce and a whole
Opportunities to be part of fastest growing eCommerce platforms in exciting application areas like core commerce, supply chain, logistics and fulfilment, merchant, mobile commerce, analytics, automation and a lot more for the global markets positioned for Asia.
#Hiring IOS developers who can join us immediatly or within 30 days and most importantly who are available to come office for atleast one round of interview
About Quinbay technologies
What is the role?
We are looking for a hands-on iOS Developer to join our mobile team. The apt applicant must have iOS software development skills, a passion for delivering high-quality, rock-solid apps. iOS programming works closely with other app development and technical teams.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science and minimum 4 years of Software Development experience- Knowledge of Mobile automation and experience on platforms such as espresso
- Knowledge of application profiling and performance monitoring tools such as iOS profiler, AppDynamics, Dynatrace, etc.
- Excellent coding skills in an object-oriented language.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Have published at least one original iOS app.- Understanding of Apple's iOS design principles and interface guidelines- Strong knowledge of iOS UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
Whom will you work with?
You will be working with top-quality engineers who have built one of the best employee engagement SaaS platforms. You will be reporting to AVP Engineering and working closely with the Architect and other leads.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality on content, interact and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Empuls.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, San Francisco, and Dublin. Empuls works with over 100 global clients. We help our clients engage and motivate their employees, sales teams, channel partners, or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We however assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status
Our mobile application developer is expected to design and develop applications that are useful, innovative and user-friendly. You would need to work on specific languages and concepts to build an application specific to the company requirements and to come up with creative ideas for applications that could capture users' interest. Depending on the organization's requirements, a mobile application developer would have all or some the following responsibilities:
- Understanding customer needs and translating that into a mobile application framework
- Designing mobile application based on best practices and requirements
- Working on different mobile platforms and developing the application in collaboration with other team members
- Testing the application and providing support
- Documenting project plan, technical specifications, and approach
Competencies and Skills Required
Strong technical skills and analytical skills are a prerequisite. You would also be required to do a lot of market and technology research to come up with innovative and user-friendly applications.
Apart from communication skills, good interpersonal skills coupled with a thorough understanding of product, market, and customer, are must-have skills.
Here are some of the skills required for our mobile app developers:
- Test Driven Development
- Mobile App Security
- Scripting Languages
- Robotic Applications
- Big Data Applications
- Cloud-Based Mobile Apps
- Swift Programming
- Enterprise App Development
- Beacon Technology for iOS
- Domain Related Awareness
- Analytical skills
- Ability to comprehend and process research data
- Communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a team as well as an individual
- Technical expertise in mobile application development
- Job Description
- Skills Required For Android Developer:-
Typical day-to-day duties and in-demand skill sets for mobile application developers include:
- Must have Knowledge of object-oriented programming languages such as Java, C and C++.
- Good knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen.
- Having Good knowledge of Android Studio.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Candidate should be self motivated.
- Self Confident and Enthusiastic.
- Firstround of Interview – MCQ Written test (based on Syllabus & basic Aptitude) – 1
- Secondround of Interview – HR and Technical
- Thirdround of interview – Practical interview based on candidates interested
Remuneration and terms:-
- Company provides joining letter and agreement with terms here at time of joining of Candidate.
- Incrementwill be given after one year of job
- Companyprovide 12 paid leaves per
- Working days –Monday to Saturday.
Monday-Friday : 9:30 AMto 6:30 PM, 45 minutes launch, 15Min Tea break
Saturday: 9:30 AMto 1:30 PM
Alternative Saturday Activity.
We are looking for an Flutter Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits.
This Flutter app developer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. Flutter programmer works closely with other app development and technical teams.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Flutter platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features - Work with outside data
sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability - Work on bug fixing and
improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related field
Development experience with programming languages
SQL database or relational database skills
Proven software development experience and Flutter skills development
Proven working experience in Flutter app development and
Have published at least one original Flutter app
Experience with Flutter SDK
Experience with Bloc Pattern
Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and
Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
We are looking for a Developer / Sr. Developer – Flutter responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse devices. The primary focus will be the development of web apps in addition to android and iOS mobile apps applications and their integration with back-end services.
We expect the Developer will have a broad experience at MESKYand will play a unique role in the organization.
He / She will be responsible for creating a hybrid application for both iOS and Android using the flutter development framework. This individual should have deep experience contributing to and managing full-scale production applications. The ideal candidate must display excellent written and oral skills with demonstrated interpersonal and organization abilities and must be able to work in a varied, fast-paced product development environment.
In addition, the ability to self-manage and work independently is a must as this role is a remote role.
Responsibilities and Duties:
1. Design and Build sophisticated and highly scalable apps using Flutter.
2. Build custom packages in Flutter using the functionalities and APIs already available in native Android and IOS.
3. Translate and Build the designs and Wireframes into high-quality responsive UI code.
4. Explore feasible architectures for implementing new features.
5. Follow the best practices while developing the app and also keeping everything structured and well documented.
6. Manage the code and project on Git in order to keep in sync with other team members and managers.
7. Communicate with the Project Manager regarding the status of projects and suggest appropriate deadlines for new functionalities.
8. Ensure security guidelines are always followed while developing the app.
9. Maintaining software through product lifecycle including design, development, verification, and bug fixes.
10. Perform time profiling and memory leaks assessment.
Requirements: Attributes, Experience:
2 to 4 Yrs experience.
- Flutter: To build cross-platform mobile apps for Android, IOS, and Web. This should include making responsive UIs to efficiently query data and also manage states in an optimized manner.
- Firebase: Should have experience with Cloud Firestore, Push Notifications, Cloud Functions, and Analytics
- Adobe XD: Should know how to use Adobe XD to use the design file and use it to build the app.
- Git: To manage and collaborate in different projects with the rest of the team.
- Continuous integration, and experience in deploying apps to AWS, Azure, or any other cloud platforms
Jar is a daily gold savings app that lets users save money by taking spare change from
their online transactions and investing it in digital gold automatically. Jar is the first Made
in India app to come up with an innovative solution to save money daily and invest
automatically in digital gold for the best gold rate. We want to help millions of Indians
rediscover the undeniable, cumulative advantages of saving every single day. To know
more about the company: bit.ly/workatjar
🔨 Role & Requirements:
- 3+ years of full-time iOS engineering experience with strong expertise in Swift and
Objective-C and deep understanding of iOS SDK.
- Proficient in object oriented programming, multithreading, networking, memory
management and source control management (git).
- Strong focus on building high-quality mobile UI experiences. Passion about
delivering software that delights our end users.
- Proficiency with UI/UX paradigms to build elegant user experiences.
- Experience working with product management and design teams.
- Strong written, verbal communication skills; ability to influence others within your
team and outside your team.
- Experience in testing and deploying scalable mobile applications.
- Experience analyzing a feature in production using analytics and experiments.
- Attention to detail, particularly around software engineering fundamentals, testing methodologies and quality.
⭐ What the Candidate Will Do:
- Fast learner: We're looking for software engineers who thrive on learning new technologies and don't believe in one-size-fits-all solutions. Should be able to adapt easily to meet the needs of our extensive growth and constantly evolving business environment.
- A great teammate: Believe that you can achieve more on a team - that the whole is
greater than the sum of its parts. You rely on others' candid feedback for continuous
- Design and entrepreneurial acumen: Understand requirements and business use
cases beyond the written word.
The team is small, which means your impact on the company’s success will be huge.
You’ll have the chance to work with experienced leaders who have built and led multiple
product and design teams. We would love to speak to you about this role if you care
deeply about building amazing consumer applications, love working on innovation in
social fintech space and are excited about creating the place where you change the way
GenZ gonna save and invest.
Job Description for IOS Developer:-
- We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers.
- Your primary focus will be the development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services.
- You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products are essential.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Proficient with Objective-C or Swift (depending on project requirements), and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with Restful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple's design principles and interface guidelines
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools (such as Instruments and Shark, depending on project needs)
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, Mercurial or SVN)
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- Mobile App development using react native framework
- Expert in creating smooth UIs across both iOS & Android mobile platforms
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Should be able to solve complex technical, scalability or performance challenges
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Follow coding standards, unit testing, code reviews etc.
- Candidate should be expertise in iOS technology.
- Experience with developing native Applications using Swift 3 , Xcode, Objective C, Cocoa and iPhone SDK.
- Built and published commercial iPhone and iPad applications
- Candidate must have independently designed and developed mobile applications
- independently drive the design and development of iPhone/iPad application project.
Conceptualize and design Mobile applications based on need.
- Coursework in Object-Oriented programming languages (C++/Java, etc)
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines Animation, etc.
- Candidate can develop Mobile Apps and well-versed with the Android SDK.
- Have a good knowledge of Java Application development.