- The Architect/ Lead Backend Engineer will handle the digital experience from inception to go-live model.
- The role holder is expected to create a vision and roadmap for the digital experience to provide best in class customer experience for each of the product solutions handled. The role holder will play a critical role in leading the innovation and growth of our front end web and mobile platforms.
- Must be from Good Companies and have been working on high Scale of Traffic
- Proficiency in engineering practices and writing high quality code, with expertise in either one of Java or Groovy or Go.
- 3+ years of experience building microservices.
- Strong experience in architecting and building distributed systems, scalability, and availability
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance
- Strong knowledge of cloud technologies like AWS/Google Cloud/Azure
- Good understanding of RxJava or Actors framework
- Proficient with RDBMS
- Strong knowledge on data stores, database design, data modelling and SQL queries
- Extensive experience building and owning large- scale distributed backend systems
- Experience working with three or more of : Unix/Linux environments, Distributed and parallel systems, Workflow automation, CI/CD Platform development, Cloud platforms development e.g. AWS/GCP, Kubernetes/Container platforms based development
About Datamatics Global Services Limited
- Design the architecture of new services to deliver timely communication from server to
- client and server to server, while still functioning alongside existing server components
- Describe and implement the communications across multiple network layers, considering
- performance, reliability, and flexibility with respect to the underlying infrastructure
- Enhance and expand the ORM layer of the studio’s in-house web framework
- Craft software solutions for supporting flexibility in resource allocation, from compute to storage
- Consult with technical operations on appropriate Kubernetes-based infrastructure design
- Design for performance, and measure the effects
- Review your colleagues’ code, and learn from their reviews as well
- Identify, document, and communicate best practices for the engineers who use the fruits of your labour
- 7+ years professional work experience
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- Must be proactive, self-directed, detailed and organized
- Proficient in PHP, C++, or Go
- Knowledge of relational databases and SQL, preferably MySQL
- Experience with in-memory NoSQL databases, such as Redis
- Ability to debug issues within custom code quickly
- Passion for developing scalable and maintainable software systems
We are on a mission to make quality wellness services accessible to everyone by helping and empowering wellness professionals to build a global online reach efficiently with improved customer experience.
We believe in
- Democratising quality healthcare: Quality healthcare is hard to get. When a passionate and knowledgeable professional or business gets the required tools to compete with incumbents and cut through the noise, it levels the playing field a little bit. It inspires several others around them to collectively make a large impact.
- Building a large profitable business: We envision building a capital-efficient, large profitable business to achieve our mission of democratising quality healthcare. This means less dependence on investors & more ownership with the team. We are one of the few profitable Indian SaaS startups building Value SaaS.
- Employee Wellness <> Customer Success: We give as much importance to each team member’s personal & professional success as much as we care about our customer's success. We believe it’s all about balance.
Our impact so far
- 2500+ professionals empowered
- 200,000+ patients impacted
- 100,000+ health plans created every month
- 97%+ retention rate
- Growing team across India.
About the Role
We are looking for a skilled Django Developer to join our team. An ideal candidate will be someone with a passion for building and creating an impact. He/She will work for a highly passionate and diverse team to solve all kinds of problems to scale the tech for the company’s growth, solutions that help our clients move even further!
This role is based out of our beautiful Delhi office. Most of your teammates will be in Delhi but some are also spread across India.
What will you do?
- Will be responsible for managing, developing & maintaining the back-end for our SaaS product.
- Work closely with business and product owners to create dynamic infographics with intuitive user controls.
- Participate in UAT, and diagnose & troubleshoot, bugs and application integration issues.
- Create and maintain documentation related to the developed processes and applications.
- Collaborate with CTO and CPO on the architecture and development of new product features.
What do we want?
1. Demonstrable experience designing, building and working on enterprise web applications.
2. Ideally, this would include the following:
- Expert-level proficiency with Python (3.4+), Django (2.1+).
- Familiarity with common databases (RDBMS such as MySQL & NoSQL such as MongoDB) and data warehousing concepts (OLAP, OLTP).
- Understanding of REST concepts and building/interacting with REST APIs.
3. Deep understanding of core backend concepts:
- Develop functional databases, applications, and servers to support websites on the back end.
- Performance optimization and multithreading concepts.
- Develop and design RESTful services and APIs.
- Experience with deploying and maintaining high traffic infrastructure (performance testing is a plus).
4. In addition, the ideal candidate would have great problem-solving skills, and familiarity with code versioning tools such as GitHub.
5. Preferred, but not essential skills are:
- Familiarity with AWS (EC2, Elastic Beanstalk,RDS etc).
- Experience working with UX designers and bringing design to life.
- Experience with Python cron job and writing cron yml file.
- Experience with any CI/CD.
- Experience with fine-tuning reverse proxy engines such as Nginx, Apache HTTPD.
Why join us?
- Freedom & Responsibility: If you are a person who wants to take up challenging work & push your personal boundaries, then this is the right place for you.
- Holistic Growth: Building a career doesn't have to be at the cost of missing out on your personal front.
- Transparency: If you ever wanted to know what it's like to be on an entrepreneurial journey, then working with Zoconut gives you that opportunity to experience it all first hand.
If you're ready, roll up your sleeves and get ready to make an impact!
- New features developed independently with the ability to document the design after understanding and evaluating the requirements with necessary groundwork on required application components
- Hands-on coding to implement the design for feature completion
- Able to write unit tests that ensures bug free code
- Able to handle the multi-tenant and performance requirements of the new features and applications.
- Integrate the new features with existing modules, deliver ready to use code meeting necessary build requirements and CI/CD requirements.
- Work with other functional groups for product, technology, QA, tech support and deployment team.
The ideal candidate must have the following qualifications.
- BE/B.Tech Degree from a reputed institution with at least 7 years of relevant experience
- Hands-on experience with Core Java, J2EE with a good knowledge of its ecosystem
- Experience with JUnit, JMH like performance tuning test tools preferred
- REST API design and development experience. Usage of Swagger or other API spec tools would be preferred. Working knowledge on Spring Boot is a plus
- Hands-on experience with some of the following application components is a plus: Solr, Kafka, OpenTSDB, Elasticsearch, Janus graph or any graph DB.
- Experience with databases such as MongoDB, MySQL or PostgreSQL required.
- Familiarity with continuous integration and build tools such as Jenkins or CircleCI, Maven, Ant required
- Experience building applications using microservices architecture is highly preferred. Knowledge of Kubernetes, Docker would be ideal
- Working knowledge on public clouds like AWS or Google cloud or Azure is a plus
- Experience building scalable systems
- Strong problem solving skills and ability and interest to solve complex problems
- Interest in machine learning (ML) data science is a plus
Role Description: The Java (Spring Boot) Developer would need to have at least 5+ years of experience.
Requirements & Responsibilities:
- 5+ years of experience developing web applications using J2EE.
- 5+ years of experience in Spring Boot.
- Good knowledge of MicroServices.
- Experience working with tools like Git, Maven.
- Expertise developing enterprise-level web applications and RESTful APIs using MicroServices, with demonstrable production-scale experience.
- Working experience in Industry Standard protocols related API Security including OAuth is a must.
- Demonstrate strong design and programming skills using JSON, Web Services, XML, XSLT, PL/SQL in Unix and Windows environments.
- Strong background working with Linux/UNIX environments.
- Strong Shell scripting experience.
- Working knowledge with Oracle, DB2 or Mongo DB databases.
- Passion to stay on top of the latest happenings in the tech world and an attitude to discuss and bring those into play.
- Strong agile/scrum development experience
- Strong collaboration and communication skills within distributed project team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Desired candidates must have 2-6 years experience as NodeJs Developer. If the candidate is not able to relocate to Gurgaon then we can also provide permanent Work from home for this position.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Responsible for understanding functional and business requirements and translate them into effective code
- Provide support till deployment of code into production.
- Ownership for ensuring code optimization, problem diagnosis, and on-time delivery
- Implement solutions as per the pre-defined framework /guidelines and adherence to processes
- Finding an optimal solution for the problem statement
- Conduct peer code review.
What candidate should know about:
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Excellent hands-on experience with MongoDB, Mongo aggregation, MySQL
- Ability to build REST services, Authentications, MVC applications
- Excellent Object Oriented Programming skills and ability to write modular, secure, scalable, and maintainable code
- Experience with Elastic Search, Redis.
- Knowledge about AWS components (S3, EC2, Cloudfront, Redis Clusters, etc.)
- Self-learning abilities are required
- Familiarity with upcoming new technologies is a strong plus
- Work experience as Python developer
- Should have experience in developing and working on consumer facing web/app products on in Django framework
- Should have experience working with react js front end design.
- Thorough knowledge of data stores, MyScore AWS services and should have experience with EC2, ELB, AutoScaling, CloudFront, S3
- Good understanding of Data Structures, Algorithms and Operating Systems
- Good experience of developing and integrating APIs
- Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM)
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system (mysql)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tool (git)
- Good problem-solving skills
i2V Systems builds products in the video surveillance domain. We are looking for Full Stack developers who are capable solving complex problems, and have a strong will to get things done.
- Work on designing and development of new software products.
- Work on Improving, optimising and maintaining existing software products.
- Helping deployment team deploy products you work on.
- Hands-on development experience in C# and. NET framework.
- Good knowledge of basic data structures and algorithms
- Familiarity with database technologies such as MySQL and PostgreSQL.
- Ability to learn new technologies, frameworks and programming languages.
- Design, build, and maintain applications using Node.JS
- Hands-on working on various Azure PAAS services.
- Good problem solving abilities along with strong understanding of Data structures, various design patterns & algorithms.
- Enhance existing services and applications to increase availability, reliability, and scalability in a microservices environment
- Work across the engineering team to build new features and services at scale
- Improve engineering tooling, process, and standards to enable faster, more consistent, more reliable, and highly repeatable application delivery
- Remain engaged with latest technology trends and understand operational challenges to continually evolve application delivery processes and platform components
- Support platform technology decisions based on performance metrics and operational SLAs
- Provide guidance and best practices around security for applications and platform infrastructure
- 3+ years software development experience using Node.JS
- Must have experience & understanding of working on Azure PAAS services.
- Strong understanding of Azure PAAS services like Services, Service Bus, etc.
- Experience with database and cloud technologies
- Understand the benefits of microservices, but also understand the challenges they bring and current trends on how to address those challenges
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent, Master’s degree preferred.
You will break down business opportunities and problems into software solutions. You will work closely with the CTO to help product and marketing stakeholders distill the product vision and roadmap, into a technology vision. You will be responsible for the evolution of an already bleeding-edge highly distributed systems at the back-end, and would need to work with front-end architects to come up with the best user experience for the gaming platform. You will be required to make decisions quickly, and work under strict timelines. You would lead technology strategy through analysis of market trends and product requirements. You would help set coding guidelines and help bring the most modern tools to keep engineering processes most efficient.
● B.E/MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
● 10+ years or more of progressive software technology experience with at least 3 years
in an architectural role.
● Completely hands on with technology and architecture. Start-up experience is a huge
● Ability to quickly prototype and demonstrate technology value adds and educate + drive
adoption within the extended technology team
● Excellent and robust understanding of scalable product system architecture(s),
platforms and core technologies
● Demonstrated problem-solving and leadership skills to pursue correct engineering
process in adverse conditions. Ability to embrace and demonstrate leadership beyond
● Work with engineering leadership to setup and manage processes.
● Track record of thought leadership and out of the box thinking in the technology arena.
● Ability to work efficiently in an entrepreneurial and in a start-up environment
● Deep and hands on knowledge of some of these technologies - MySQL, NodeJS,
message brokers such as Kafka/RabbitMQ, NoSQL datastore such as Mongo, Cassandra,
Arango, distributed caches such as Redis/memcached, container technology such as
Docker and Kubernetes etc.
● Great proficiency in distributed systems design, with an ability to make the right
trade-offs for creating future-proof solutions.