- Hands-on Java(Threading, Designing Patterns, J2EE, REST web services)
- AWS services(EC2, S3, Lambda, SQS, RDS, IAM, VPCs)
- Microservices with Spring Boot framework.
- SDLC-Development project from scratch to deployment.
- Experience in using public clouds-AWS/Azure
- Casandra, Kafka, Elastic search.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to build scalable software solutions and to be part of our cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
You should have
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Knowledge of backend languages and frameworks primarily Node.js
- Familiarity with SQL databases (e.g. PostgreSQL)
- Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes would be a plus.
- Leadership skills for guiding and mentoring team mates.
- Understanding of CI/CD Concepts
- Awareness of key concepts in DevOps and Agile principles
- Flexible working hours - employee tracking is never a thing
- A fun and close-knit agile team.
- Open office layout that promotes collaboration, conversation, and camaraderie – the result-oriented team.
- Recreational activities to keep you away from the screen and live, laugh, enjoy with the team.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Design, architect, and build high-quality scalable systems
- Review system design and architecture, code, and test plans
- Handle technical questions and escalations from clients
- Own projects end-to-end, including gathering requirements, solutioning and designing architecture, developing, testing, deploying, and maintaining systems
- Interact and collaborate with our high-quality technical team across India and the US
The ideal SSE is passionate about working with and guiding high-tech software development teams working on hard problems in computer science in areas such as distributed systems, machine learning, NLP, computer vision, programming languages, computer security, networking, cloud computing, analytics and big data.
Key Requirements and Qualifications:
- 3 – 5 years of work experience
- Significant programming expertise and/or have been programming a long time as a serious interest
- B.E. / B.Tech from a top university in India in one of the following departments (i) Computer Science, (ii) Information Sciences, (iii) Electrical Engineering, (iv) Electronics – or equivalent.
- Previous coursework or relevant experience in the following areas: software design, object-oriented programming, databases, Algorithms
Prior experience building enterprise products
ROLE & RESPONSILITIES
8) web/mobile architectures.
9) Database design.
2. Timelines and Estimation.
3. Change Requests management.
4. Project standards and Governance.
b. can drive standardization in the delivery processes.
c. can provide MIS data to the team on project performance.
d. can help the delivery function in the best practices to follow for delivery.
e. can mentor other delivery leads/managers.
4-5 Enterprise Web Applications.
c. Can comprehensive user stories and translate that to design, or can assist the team in doing so.
d. A very good understanding of web/mobile architectures.
e. A functional understanding of database design.
4-5 Enterprise Web Applications.
b. An understanding of front-end JS frameworks like Angular or React.
c. Ability to work with UI/UX designers and developers while discerning user stories/requirements.
d. A functional understanding of responsive design.
|Cisco/Dell/Morgan/SCGBS/RBS/MBRDI||Skill must required- Java Kafka Java Full stack with Microservices -30 Footfall||B2/C1||Bangalore/Gurgaon/Mumbai||120|
|/Java Springboot microservices - 60 Footfall|
|Java full stack -30 Footfall|
standards, primarily Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate and tools including open source tools and platforms, web
services and open interfaces to build software that is state-of-the-art. Details as follows:
• Extensive experience with web applications using Java, J2EE, Spring MVC, Struts 2, Hibernate/JPA, JSP
• Extensive knowledge of Java, JVM tuning and troubleshooting. Knowledge of various J2EE and servlet
containers such as Weblogic and Tomcat
• Proficient in JSON, Spring, XML, Struts2 and web services (REST). Demonstrate knowledge and experience
working with APIs and SOA services
• Good knowledge of Web Services and related frameworks in Java like JAX-WS
• Extensive experience of the object-oriented analysis and design patterns/techniques with emphasis on
• Good Experience in JSP, AJAX using Spring MVC, JSON, JQuery, Bootstrap
• Should be aware of Spring MVC, controllers, interceptors, filters and other framework features
• Knowledge of Keycloak would be an advantage.
Senior Software Engineer (FullStack)
As an experienced engineer we know that you have built software to solve various business problems at your previous workplaces. You may have also explored technologies on your own for your learning or hobby projects.
You will be building APIs for the Synup platform and also UI to make our platform capabilities available to our customers.
You and the team that you are a part of will be collectively responsible building performant software and customer experiences that scale to our next million customers. You will be responsible for writing technical specs and contributing to it's implementation. We expect that you would have done the same in your previous workplaces.
Other folks on our team are looking forward to learn from your experiences.
For engineers that join our team
We expect you to be good with Ruby or Python to build APIs.
You will be contributing to our UI that is built with React and GraphQL.
We hope our team members have a strong grasp of software design patterns and know when to put them to good use.
Experience with an SQL datastore would help a lot. PostgreSQL is our primary datastore. We optimize our search functionality and rollup reports by using ElasticSearch
We expect that you have used Redis. Redis is our swiss army knife to solve a lot of problems apart from just caching.
Position Title: Fullstack Developer (ReactJS, Python/Django, MySQL) / Front-End Developer (ReactJS)
Location: Navi Mumbai (Remote Ok)
We at ShujaBITS Infotech Solutions are very much passionate about empowering our team through our Organization Vision, Mission, Culture, Values & constantly improving ourselves so that we can serve our clients better and hence provide much better growth opportunities for our teams.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated "Fullstack Developers (ReactJS, Python/Django, MySQL) or Frontend Developers (ReactJS) to be part of our fast-growing team with strong experience and a strong technical background (should be hands-on technically) and experience working in agile software development.
Good command over spoken and written English
Organized and detail oriented
Prior experience developing a solution in Python
Hands on developing code in Python, Django and Django REST framework
Experience with JIRA/TFS for Agile
Strong Object Oriented concepts
Familiarity with design patterns
Extensive experience working in MySQL
Database Designing, ORM experience required
SDLC & Agile development methodologies
Software Configuration Management
Python signalrclient and signalrcore
Prior experience with Test Driven Development (TDD) methodology
Take on development of key modules in the application.
Help design and implement functional requirements, with the best practices followed in the industry.
Documenting spec for the API interfaces in consultation with mobile app development team.
You will be responsible for day-to-day development tasks across the Software Development Life Cycle assigned to you.
Code review on a regular basis and ensuring code quality and adherence to company coding standards.
Desired Personality Traits:
Be able to stay focused towards project goals
Have a passion for creating great software and solving difficult problems; you live for it
Accept the challenge and rapid growth potential of a fast-paced environment
Fluent and proactive communicator, both verbal and written
Possess a positive attitude towards work, responsibilities and others
Use time effectively and bring a strong work ethic
Detailed oriented and self-directed
Preferred Educational Background:
Bachelor's or master’s degree in Information Technology/Computer Science
OR equivalent industry exposure
Coditation Systems was founded by a serial entrepreneur, and a team of young talented technologists, some of who have grown to spearhead the organization. With its inception in 2016, we became a boutique technology services and solutions firm specializing in Machine Learning & AI, Data Engineering, and Cloud. We have a team of ninja architects, data scientists, data engineers, and software engineers having decades of collective experience of applying emerging technologies to build cutting edge software products.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Full Stack Engineer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Engineer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
A Day in the Life
● Work with development teams to ideate software solutions
● Design client-side and server-side architecture
● Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
● Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
● Write effective APIs
● Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
● Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
● Create security and data protection settings
● Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
● Write technical documentation
● Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
What you will need
● Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
● Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
● Familiarity with common stacks
● Excellent communication and teamwork skills
● Great attention to detail
● Organizational skills
● An analytical mind
● Degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Be able to drive a team of around 4 developers
- Should be able to effectively lead from the front, integrating developers, analysts and QA
- Should be able to pair, and effectively mentor junior developers
- The ability to think innovatively and turn ambiguous problem spaces into clear solutions
- Be an inspiration for the team and a trusted partner to our customers
- Familiar with PHP or Ruby or NodeJS. Strong experience in Laravel and/or ReactJS a plus
- Familiarity with the entire development -> prod flow a strong plus (our dev owns the DevOps)
- Familiarity with performance tuning a web stack a strong plus
- Comfortable working in an Agile highly dynamic start-up environment
- Demonstrate leadership skill and be accustomed to driving results in a collaborative, cross-functional environment