About Recruitpool Ventures Pvt Ltd
This is for a product based fin tech company based out of Bangalore.Its a remote job opportunity due to Covid and later it will be a hybrid work model.
Hands on experience in design and developement using Rest Api's.
Excellent working knowledge in Python.
- Must have penchant for good API design.
- Must be a Stickler for good clear and secure coding
- Must have built and released APIs in production
- Experience in working with RDBMS and NoSQL databases
- Must have designed thoughtful, extensible data models
- Knowledge of identifying, defining and building micro-services.
- Working knowledge of GCS, AWS, Azure or any other cloud provider
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
We are looking for an experienced full-stack engineer to implement both back-end and front-end
software solutions to serve both internal and external customers. The position entails working in
an agile team to develop Java- and React-based projects that support our system.
● 1 - 4 yrs of Odoo development experience.
● Design, implement and test full-stack solutions using Java, Spring and React
● Design robust spring system that can support 2-5mil users.
● Work alongside other team members to integrate various components into finished
● Work closely with product owner to create stories
● Continuously create new and interactive features that would help to improve user
experience and user engagement.
● Assist with troubleshooting of issues as needed
● Participate in the design and architecture of software solutions
● Assist in developing and maintaining continuous integration pipelines
The candidate should have about 2+ years of experience with design and development in Java/Scala. Experience in algorithm, data-structure, database and distributed System is mandatory.
- Core Java or Scala
- Experience in Big Data, Spark
- Extensive experience in developing spark job. Should possess good Oops knowledge and be aware of enterprise application design patterns.
- Should have the ability to analyze, design, develop and test complexity of spark job.
- Working knowledge of Unix/Linux.
- Hands on experience in Spark, creating RDD, applying operation - transformation-action
Good To have: -
- Spark streaming
- Py Spark
- Azure/AWS Cloud Knowledge of Data Storage and Compute side
Solid understanding of Spring and Spring Boot Framework
Experience with NoSQL DB, preferable MongoDB
Experience working with Agile Methodology and BDD Framework
Experience with Microservices Architecture
Job Description: Java Full Stack Developer
- Java, J2EE, Spring MVC
- Hibernate or other ORM
- Web technology and security, REST framework
- Any one UI technology and ready to learn a new one.
- Database knowledge (MySQL, Oracle, Postgres)
- Unit testing frameworks
- Version Control (Eg., Git)
Good To Have
- JQuery, XML, HTML5, AngularJS/Angular and other UI technology
- Shell Scripting
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- 2 to 5 years of work experience as a Java Developer or similar role
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework
- Experience with test-driven development
Job Benefits and Compensation
- WebShar offers a very competitive salary depending on experience
- 24 days paid vacation each year (CL, PL, SL), earned at a rate of 2 days per month.
- MacBook Pro
- Flexible time / and availability to work from home from time to time
- Medical insurance
- Team outing and lunches,
- Reimbursement as per HR policies
○ Internet reimbursement upto 1500
○ Commutation reimbursement upto 6000
○ ISD reimbursement
• Strong experience in Advanced Java, Hibernate, REST API - MUST
• Knowledge of Java best practices, DevOPS / CICD pipeline (e.g. Jenkins, GitHub) - MUST
• Ability to write, execute Unit test cases - MUST
• Overlap with US morning work hours - MUST
• Experience working on Mule based API, is a big plus
-Should be strong in complex problem solving, Data
Structure & Algorithms.
-Should be proficient in more than one Programming
language i.e Java, Node, Golang, etc.( Oops Languages & Concepts) and related frameworks.
-Should be comfortable with SQL, NOSQL databases.
-Should have comfortable writing Unit tests.
●Work closely with Principal Engineers to design, implement and deploy applications that impact
Rupeek’s business with an emphasis on Mobile, Payments, Core Platform and Analytics.
●Drive the architecture and design of large-scale, multi-tiered, distributed software applications, tools,
systems and services using object-oriented design, distributed programming, Java and C/C++.
●Gather business and functional requirements from external and/or internal customers and end-users,
and translate requirements into technical specifications to build robust, scalable, supportable solutions
that work well between a range of complex systems.
●Serve as technical lead throughout the full development lifecycle, end-to-end, from scoping, planning,
conception, design, implementation and testing, to documentation, delivery and maintenance.
●Provide design reviews for other engineers, including feedback on architecture and design issues, as
well as integration, performance and scalability.
●Manage engineers on multiple technical projects and ensure schedules, milestones, and priorities are
compatible with technology and business goals.