- Support the Business Development Team for sending outreach emails.
- Setup & Automate response form Email to CRM.
- Set up Manage Drip Marketing Sequence.
- Implement automation using ChatBot.
- Connect Whatsapp with the website and implement Whatsapp API also.
- Connect SMS Tool using API through website & CRM.
- Manage Freshsales.
- Implement Linkedin Automation to generate Leads.
- Connect Every channel to set up an Integrated Marketing Campaign
About Tetrahedron Manufacturing Services
You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. Digital marketing managers will work with the marketing team, supporting teams (such as programmers) to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Measure and report performance of integrated digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience of 3+ years in digital marketing & contribution to B2B sales
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website advertising and analytics tools (e.g., Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Facebook Advertising)
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
We are looking for a one man/woman army kind of person, who is a self starter and takes any initiative to its logical conclusion. Loves to play with new ideas for digital marketing, and can wear multiple hats as required.
A passionate person who loves the freedom of trying out new things and at the same time loves to learn from others.
Key Areas of Responsibility
B2B marketing to generating leads, working with the product and development team to evolve the product to increase conversion at every step of the customer journey.
Desired Candidate Profile
Reliable, Accountable and Trustworthy.
Good in English (spoken and written).
Ability to quickly understand the market and product. Loves to do research and arrange the tasks based on achievable milestones.
Must have some prior experience in digital marketing.
Plz write in no more than 100 words (and no BS plz) why we should hire you while applying.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Manage organizations website
- Optimize content for the website and social networking channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Plus, etc
- Track the website traffic flow and provide internal reports regularly
- Fix any error in online content and arrange webinars and webcasts
- Attend networking events and product launches.
- Identify new digital marketing trends and ensure that the brand is in front of the industry developments.
- Work on SEO of the website pages.
- Edit and post content, videos, podcasts, and audio content on online sites.
- Promote companys product and services in the digital space.
- Execute social media efforts to improve KPIs, likes, shares, tweets, etc.
- Creating and executing SMS, and email-based marketing campaigns.
- Own and execute consumer acquisition strategies using online marketing tools.
- Drive user engagement and conversions, retention programs, and enhanced community initiatives.
- Create and implement the company's communications strategy to multiple constituencies.
- Build brand and positioning/messaging, determine and implement a strategy for driving brand awareness.
- Manage PR, social media, blogs, and other online campaigns.
- Refine and execute monetization strategy and roadmap.
- As a key member of the Executive Team, make major contributions to overall Company strategy and organizational development (recruitment, culture, etc.).
- 7+ years of experience in product marketing for online consumer product/service, preferably in the social media/community space
- Extremely creative, the out-of-the-box thinker!
- Proven track record in developing and executing successful communications strategies, including ownerships of brand position/messaging and marketing channels (e.g., PR, events, online acquisition, etc.)
- A history of success with multiple user acquisition methods.
- Experience with campaign management.
- Experience with site flow conversion optimization and A/B testing.
- Experience in developing and executing monetization strategies -determining services, packaging, pricing, positioning, and communications.
- A great team player and motivator!
- Strong, clear communication, presentation, and writing skills.
- BA/BS degree; MBA preferred.