Job Type - Full-Time
Shift Timings - US shift (7p.m-4.am)
Job Location - Aligarh UP
Roles & Responsibilities -
* Communicate with various clients in US regarding Microsoft services
* Proper undestanding of Microsoft services ( cloud , azure ,etc)
* Time to time follow up from clients
* Lead generation on Microsoft Cloud Services
Minimum Requirements -
Qualification - Any graduate (Preferably IT or related Field)
* Excellent communication skills
* Working knowledge of Ms excel, Ms word etc.
* Fresher and Experinced are welcome.
Perks & Benifits -
* Salary - Best in the Industry + Good incentive
* 5 days working ( Saturday & Sunday fixed off )
About softnice india pvt ltd
- Recruit Stockist/Super stockist.
- Develop Local sales strategies for market penetration for Domestic and International Tours.
- Researching and identifying sales opportunity, generating leads, target identification.
- Build new client’s database of Retail and Corporate Clients.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns and services that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Expanding business in the given territory.
- Promote the company's products/ services.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Manager to head our sales efforts, and who can play pivotal role in the growth of our leading app - Wiser AI.
The primary goal is to be able to reach out to global brands and eCommerce merchants, offering our apps as a solution to help them grow their business. But at the same time, help us drive our revenue growth.
Experience in the Shopify ecosystem is important to have.
Job Duties and Expectations
- Identify ideal target accounts -
- Shopify Enterprise and Shopify Plus merchants, who will find value in what our apps offer
- Achieve revenue goals through coordination and management of product development to sales channels
- Manage internal and external relationships with eCommerce merchants using Shopify
- Work with team to understand and adapt to the changing Shopify ecosystem and online merchant needs
- Able to innovate and work independently in a dynamic startup environment
- Great personality, positive attitude, passionate about making a difference
JD: Sales Director
Future Analytica is looking for a driven, results-oriented Sales director with experience in the SAAS business. This sales director is expected to lead a team of sales executives covering English speaking markets and manage the revenue and market penetration goals. The Sales Director will be responsible to hire, develop, and lead a team of high-performance individual contributors to scale our presence globally.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Develop, analyzes and implements sales strategy across key accounts to attain company strategic objectives
- Own and hit annual sales targets within enterprises accounts
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Support marketing by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
- Oversees a team of individual contributors to meet or exceed customer acquisition and retention goals.
- Owns strategic plan, quarterly revenue forecast, territory design, and resource planning for sales of products in all stages of the lifecycle
- Develops team talent and pipeline includes attracting, identifying, developing, rewarding, managing, and coaching includes methodologies, consultative techniques, negotiation, and ABM strategy & tactics.
- Identifies solutions for process and product improvement to increase revenue, profitability, and customer experience.
- MBA degree and 10+ years with direct Mid-Market or Enterprise Software selling and management experience.
- 5+ years managing individual contributors selling B2B SaaS software
- Experience selling analytics, data, databases, predictive modelling, or business intelligence software in the US and UK.
- Experience selling in core AI industries including Financial Services, Healthcare, Retail, Insurance, and Manufacturing.
- Strong analytical, creative, and critical thinking skills to deliver solutions for both internal operations and customers.
- Proven results with both early-stage and market-proven software products
- Experience negotiating large contracts, including working with internal partners (legal, product, management) and external partners (channel, technology, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Genuine flexibility and temperament to succeed in a high-energy, fast-growing startup.
About The Company
AI is the next big revolution for the World. Our technology enables AI for the future. Future analytica is an AI-SAAS platform that enables 10x acceleration and democratization to the entire data science journey. The company is well funded and has a team with decades of operational experience and best practice that can be shared with our clients. We are looking for top talent to help us continue our growth — and grow with us!
Frequently Asked Questions:
Why work for us?
It would be a Challenging, grounds up a promising circumstance for you. You get an opportunity to chip away at AI/Data analytics alongside stunning specialists with strongly backed up funding.
Since the organization is as yet in the beginning phases, you will see the total lifecycle of the start-up from getting the underlying clients to raising funding rounds. If you stick it out, you will experience extraordinary career growth.
What is the leadership team at FutureAnalytica and who are backing you?
Started by two young entrepreneurs, AI enthusiasts and have a solid experience in data science and analytics.
Dhiraj.K- Founder & CEO
Are you okay with remote employment?
Yes, but only in the India or U.S due to time zone convenience. Sometime in 2022, we may get back to offices and prefer working together.
Have you raised any money?
Yes, we raised seed funding by foreign investors
What is work/life balance like at your company?
As an early-stage startup, we wouldn’t want to hide this reality to prospective candidates: raw hours make a big difference in the impact we can make right now. This won’t always be the case, but it is at present.
So, often we find ourselves working later in the evening, on rare occasions a weekend, but it’s mostly driven by personal ambition. We don’t have any expectations of anyone to do so.
However, we love our employees to work flexible with an open-door policy where any employee can reach founders directly.
Our cultural values are...
Customer First: You put the best interest of customers first. It means doing the right thing for the customer even when none (the customer, your manager) is watching.
Innovation: Be an out of the box thinker
Love of Learning: Be curious to learn and implement
Impact: You accomplish an amazing amount of work
Ownership Taker: You take ownership of your goals and don’t blame others for lack of success and be a problem solver.
Authentic and Honest: You are quick to admit mistakes, learn from it. Always assume everyone is working with the best intention. No behind-the-door criticism.
Pro-active- Do it before someone come to ask for it.
Co-operative- Finally gel well with the team.
So, if you think you’re a right fit and ready to take the challenge why late write to us and our People and Culture department will come in touch with you to discuss further.
If Interested for this Please apply or share with good folks you know.
Or fill this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/u/2/d/1-2MoDA8HH0wItTuaPtLpuCmQAn2mjM0lxISwYVTvQYM
Job Description: You will begin in an individual contributor’s role, working in ateam of go-getters to help spread the Byju’s way of Learning in your city. You would be showcasing the unique Byju’s way of Learning to students and parents and will be responsible for mentoring and sales in your designated zone.
Preferred Skill Sets:
• Having a keen interest and deep understanding of the Indian education sector. • Interested in mentoring and guiding students.
• Having a knack for sales
• Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
Academic Qualification: Any Graduation/ Post Graduation (Completed in or before 2020)
Training: All selected candidates will be part of a two-month training process under the Business Development Trainee profile at a monthly stipend of Rs 25,000. Upon successful completion of training candidates will be promoted to the role of Business Development Associates (BDA)
The first 2 weeks of this training will be classroom training followed by 6 weeks of "On- the-Job Training", both at the BDT Training Location. There will be additional performance incentives which will be applicable during the training period. Currently till our offices re-open, the training will happen in the Work from Home mode. Once our offices are open, the training will shift to the BDT Training Location.
Upon successful completion of training based on clearing the company's expected parameters, they will be confirmed as BDA - Direct Sales (at 10 LPA) or BDA - Inside Sales (at 8 LPA). Also, only after confirmation to the BDA role, they will start work at their 'Role Location'.
CTC (BDT): INR 300000 PA fixed pay+ INR 200000 PA performance pay
CTC (BDA): INR 1000000 (7 lakh fixed pay + 3 lakh performance pay) (After Successful
completion of training)
Note for candidates confirmed as BDA-Direct Sales: In the unlikely scenario where the Direct Sales Model does not resume in their role location at the end of the Training Program, the candidate will be offered the BDA-Inside Sales (at 8 LPA) role in Bengaluru. They will relocate to their role location as BDA-Direct Sales (at 10 LPA) as soon as the Direct Sales model begins at their role location.
Job Purpose: This Job Position usually administers to recover the payments from the defaulter clients within the stipulated period of time to maintain the cash flow of the company.
Industry- Heavy Machinery, Industrial Equipment, Construction, engineering, cement, metals
- Undertake regular and frequent calls, site visits, follow-ups to implement remedial strategies and action plans agreed with Team Lead, for recovery.
- Initiate demand and reminding letters to all defaulting customers and review all credit files for proper documentation and monitoring.
- Obtain background information on all accounts assigned to the Recovery Team and especially customer information etc…
- Follow up on major debtors accounts assigned to ensure recoveries through calls, demand notices or any other appropriate means.
- Ensure accounts assigned to them are fully recovered.
- Prompt identification of unauthorized balances and follow up with clients on early warning and remedial action on the same.
- Daily call memo and progress report on negotiations with debtors in respect of repayment of indebtedness.
- Negotiations/meetings with customers who want payment work out options such as refinancing, rescheduling and restructuring
- Should have two-wheeler.
Skills & Knowledge:
-Relevant Experience 1 - 2 years experience in recovery or collection
-Proficient in MS Office(Excel Knowledge is Mandatory)
-Good Communication skills in Marathi, Hindi,& English
-Self Motivated & Go-getter
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Location- Warje, Pune
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹15,000.00 - ₹20,000.00 per month
- You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Analyze the territory/market's potential, track sales and status reports.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- At least 2-4 years' experience in sales department.
- We're looking for a results-driven sales representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects.
- Proven work experience as a sales representative.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent.