We are looking for an experienced Inside Sales professional to join our inside sales team. This is an opportunity for you to be a key part of building a successful business:
- Manage End-to-End Sales process (Inbound Leads to Closure)
- Deliver quality and tailored demonstrations to prospects based on the use cases
- Understand customer goals, plans, challenges, timeline, budget, authority
- Meet or exceed your defined sales activity and revenue quota
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams for timely resolution of prospect's queries
- Strive to continuously improve your sales process and demonstrate a willingness to learn and implement best practices
About Hevo Data
At Hevo, we are building the future of data analytics.
There has been a fundamental change in the amount of data companies are generating these days. More and more users in an organization are looking at data now. Data is no more a second-class citizen and companies are seeing data as a competitive advantage rather than as a geek’s obsession. We see this change and we are here change the way companies analyze their data.
We believe that users should be able to talk to data rather than looking at a barrage of reports and dashboards. More importantly, users should be only looking at data that matters and not everything that is thrown at them.
Hevo data analytics platform is built on three fundamental transformational pieces of technology:
A real-time data integration engine to connect and collect a variety of data from within an organization
A petabyte-scale data lake as a service and a hyper parallel processing engine to deliver insights
A syndication engine to deliver processed data to places where the consumption happens like data warehouses, data marts, and CRMs.
• Manage and grow revenue and market share at designated accounts to maximize customer satisfaction and achieve imocha’s strategic objectives • Develop and maintain client relationships to ultimately drive revenue growth
• Coordinate and plan account growth strategies, along with sales, technology, customer success and delivery teams
• Cultivate customer relationships and ensure effective service delivery to accounts
• Focus on customer's satisfaction, know the customer's business and workflows, develop proper contact network within accounts
• Support execution of strategy at the account level
• Work with and bring in experts/specialists where required
• Plan, communicate and oversee the execution of monthly business development activities for named accounts. Portfolio growth in accounts by creating opportunities to connect senior customer stakeholders
• Responsible for forecasting, keep management in touch with accounts in a timely fashion, gather intelligence on competitor activity, and give feedback to marketing
• Track customer activity in internal systems in order to execute on account strategy and identify additional opportunities
• Own account relationship and drive overall customer satisfaction for assigned accounts
• 6+ years of demonstrated successful Software Sales Experience (SaaS / Cloud)
• Graduate and MBA with computer background
• Startup experience & some vertical experience a plus
• Hands on experience of using HubSpot or similar CRM
• Solution or consultative sales experience
• Able to clearly and directly articulate complex solution offerings
• Relationship sellers
• Team Player: collaborate with various team members regularly
• Ready to own & drive the accounts
. Well versed with MS Office.
Handling the outbound process
English+any 2 south Indian language
Must be Good communication and convencing skill
Basic knoweldge in sales
If you have,prior experience in sales/pre-sales/client onboarding/counseling/customer success management,
good analytical and communication skills (English),quick learning ability, adaptability to changing business needs, and willingness to challenge the status quo and achieve business results, we invite you to work with us.
Roles & responsibilities:
1. Seller engagement and on-boarding : To Convert the leads of residential property sellers to active customers
and add unit/s on sale on the platform.
- Tele Counseling the sellers on the difficulties and challenges of the Real Estate sales process as an
- individual owner. Educating them about addressing them and resources they need.
- Educating them about various step-by-step processes, tools, the unique propositions and detailed
- end-to-end, hassle free solutions offered by Settlin.
- Convincing them for free enrollment.
- Ensuring clear understanding of the terms of services and all steps of the on-boarding process.
- Collecting and Updating all data about the unit on sale
- Scheduling/confirming the site visit by the data collection team
- Verifying and approving all uploaded data on the profile
- Study the demography and prices of similar residential properties in the same project, locality and
- surrounding areas from various sources.
- Compare and estimate the right price of the unit.
- Counsel the seller with facts/findings and help them optimize the pricing of their unit/s on sale.
- Maintain all units in the assigned area at optimum pricing.
- Ensure the profiles of all units and projects in the assigned area are complete and up to date.
- Help digital marketing teams in creating content for selected projects.
- Maintaining complete 100% enrollment of all RE availability, on the portal, in the assigned area.
CTC: greater than INR 4.2 Lacs / annum : 4.2 Lacs (fixed) + Monthly Incentives (upto INR 10000 per month)
Settlin, (founded 2016) has built a simple platform for enabling and executing property transactions and services.
This is the most systematic approach to Real Estate consultancy, driven by high-end technology, built to cater every
detail of it. To know more visit https://settlin.in
Linking Spaces Technologies Pvt Ltd, 4th Floor, Gayathri Towers, 1090/N,18th Cross, 3rd Sector, HSR Layout, Bangalore 560102
Mandatory training during probation of 3 months:
The above role needs a proper understanding of our in-house portal, processes, teams, markets, localities,
demographies, various details about type of properties and Real Estate transactions. All selected members will have
to undergo a mandatory training of 3 months minimum and qualify on predefined parameters During this training
period the remuneration will be : CTC: greater than INR 3.6 Lacs / annum : 3.6 Lacs (fixed) + Monthly Incentives
(upto INR 10000). On successful completion of training and probation a confirmation bonus of INR 10,000/- will be
Growth And opportunities ahead:
The above role also serves as the only funnel to the following role and beyond. All performing members in the above
team, by default earn the opportunity to move ahead to the following position. The eligibility for following appraisals
is two months of consistent performance at current position (measured in fixed automated indicators in CRM). There
is no time limit on the appraisal cycle and performers easily make it to the next level and beyond, within as less as 3
months, depending upon the vacancies available.
Relationship Manager / Buyer consultation
Tele Consult incoming Buyers and help them throughout with their property search.
Attending inbound requests and queries on the selected units, scheduling/confirming site-visits with trained
team members from dedicated teams for site visits.
Understanding the requirements of the buyer, updating all details in the portal, suggesting best options,
collecting feedback, reasons of rejection, educating the buyer on facts and RE appreciations, driving a buyer
to a decision.
Moderating the negotiation or forwarding the interested buyer profiles to a team of experts negotiations and
CTC: greater than INR 4.8 Lacs / annum : 4.8 Lacs (fixed) + Monthly Incentives (upto INR 25,000 per month)
Other details you should know before Applying:
1. Weekends ( i.e Saturday & Sundays) are working days. They are usually the busiest.
2. No provision of Work from home as per existing policy.It may vary at later stage.
3. First 3 months mandatory probation period with no paid leaves apart from week-offs and company holidays.
4. 6 days/week office, with 1 day week-off on any fixed day of the week.
5. Total 30 days paid leaves in a year.
6. Office hours : 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM (8 hours each work-day).
Do you wish to be a part of a disruptive team, passionate towards democratizing education for students across India? Then read more.
Our client is an expert in education financing and counselling related to higher studies abroad. They help students to understand about scholarships in various colleges abroad, whether they are eligible and how to apply for such esteemed institutions. Their dedicated page enlists every scholarship available across the globe, apart from other facilities required by students like visa counselling, forex, accommodation, Peer contacts etc.
They also offer the best resources for exams like IELTS, TOEFL and GRE apart from organising webinars and events to connect with industry experts, alumni and fellow students - that helps to prepare for these travels, loans and more. Partnered with the most prominent Banking and non-banking financiers, the team is led by FinTech-experienced IIT Kanpur alumni, passionate about offering sustainable financial offerings.
As a Senior Sales Manager, you will drive end-to-end sales in our overseas education loans vertical, reporting directly to the COO.
What you will do:
- Engaging with and monitoring the performance of the sales team
- Engaging with lending partners to identify roadblocks and resolving them
- Reviewing sales staffs’ performance through reports and other interactions, then developing or replacing staff to have a consistently high performing team
- Managing customer escalations and complaints
- Presenting regular updates to COO
What you need to have:
- Should have experience in loan sales management.
- Experience in the education loans vertical is a plus.
- They should be comfortable making sense of reports, and using them to drive business outcomes.
- This is a result-oriented position, which requires a candidate with result-focus and a strong sense of ownership.
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written) and problem-solving ability are a must
We are looking for a passionate pre sales business development Executive to join the sales & marketing team. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic & love to create, connect, & engage new customers
Should have good communication skills, good analytical & Strong problem solving skills.
Good interpersonal and initiation skills should be able to understand & handle the tasks independently.
Excellent listening and questioning skills, combined with the ability to interact confidently with clients .
Ability to generate and analyze data, Knowledge of various metrics, SEO skills and knowledge Should be able to work under pressure in result oriented manner
Headquartered in Ahmedabad, Appitsimple is better known for its innovative "Digital Products" - SoftwareSuggest and CallHippo. It is an IT company that has been revolutionizing & simplifying the way organizations do business since Jan 2014.
We are a growing team of 180+ professional experts coming from diverse backgrounds who have keen expertise in dealing with Digital Products. A flexible work environment, a high level of empowerment, involvement in the company's business decisions, leadership development through mentoring, skills development initiatives are the big takeaways at Appitsimple Infotek.
Check: SoftwareSuggest : https://www.softwaresuggest.com/
Established in 2014, SoftwareSuggest helps discover top Business Software & Service Providers. It just so happens to be the largest privately-held platform of its kind in India, and the fastest-growing one.
Here, at SoftwareSuggest, we list, review, compare and provide free consultations for business software and services. Our goal is to match your business needs with the right software.
Monthly traffic of over 300000 unique visitors
12794 software listed across 425 categories
357,551 businesses (and counting!) have used SoftwareSuggest to find the perfect software for their exact requirements.
Sales Development Representative Responsibilities:
- Developing sales strategies to draw in potential buyers or to solicit new potential customers.
- Initiating contact with potential customers through cold-calling or responding to inquiries generated from advertisements.
- Creating relationships with customers to identify their potential needs and qualify their interests and viability to drive sales.
- Presenting product information to customers once you have identified their needs.
- Moving solid leads through the marketing funnel, connecting them to a salesperson, and arranging in-person meetings, emails, or phone calls.
- Following up with potential customers who expressed interest but did not purchase any goods or services.
- Performing regular follow-up calls or emails and facilitating communication with existing customers to ensure their satisfaction and identify new potential needs.
- Collaborating with sales executives to ensure the company's goals and targets are met.
Permanent Work From Home
Five Days Working
- Working within the digital space and knowing how data is used to drive real-time relationships with users/audiences.
- Knowing about how incremental growth is changing the face of the digital market and are open to challenging the current status around attribution models.
- Achieving significant revenue growth in Digital Media space by using general business acumen to uncover business needs and identify how Company's solutions can help clients achieve their business goals.
- Coordinating internal resources for the preparation and delivery of objective based solutions for clients.
- Creating and delivering customized sales opportunities that address the client’s compelling events and help them meet their goals.
- Building relationships with key marketing, merchandising, and media decision makers within client organizations, while understanding the landscape and gaining account penetration
- Negotiating and closing contracts with client’s key decision makers
- Being an effective communicator, motivational leader and having a good understanding of the role.
- 15 years of professional digital sales and marketing business experience.
- MBA/BA/BS preferably in marketing or business with strong academic record.
- Diverse client management experience (client side, ad solutions, direct marketing, agency experience). Media preferred.
- Multi-disciplined marketer who is versed across channels; online, direct mail, catalogue, newspaper.
- Self-motivated – able to identify opportunities, sell new business, and close sales.
- Ability to assess client objectives and formulate communications strategy directly to those client objectives within display advertising.
- Comfortable with consultative sales, solution selling and target driven sales position.
- Strong business and strategic planning acumen, strong negotiation skills.
- Solid quantitative background with an understanding of analytic tools and techniques.
- Understanding of marketing program design, execution, and measurement.
- Effective communication across multiple levels of an organization and able to work well in a team/highly collaborative environment.
- Demonstrated sales and business development experience.
- Strong computer skills: Microsoft Office and sales management software (eg: Salesforce).
- Comfortable at incrementally growing client accounts and revenue, not afraid to ask for the business.
- Strategic partner – great relationship builder can engage a client with road map and vision and set and work towards and beyond key targets.
- Can build relationships across multiple disciplines in the client organization including marketing, merchandising, media decision making. Very comfortable at engaging with all levels of a business.
- Walks the halls – enjoys the people aspects of the role.
- Detail orientated –Enjoys the process of the sale and is detail focused.
- Planning accounts – helping internal and external stakeholders see the bigger picture and plan.
- Highly driven, motivated and ambitious self-starters. Proactivity not reactivity.
- Curious to learn, passionate, accountable and focused on own personal development.
Here is what we are looking for: 2 to 5 years of experience in B2B sales A flare for problem-solving with strong organizational skills Have previously worked in a start-up Self-motivated individual with an urge to be a part of a revolution Engineers would be preferred
Roles and Responsibilities: As part of the Corporate Solutions team, the selected candidate will play a crucial part in building and driving relationships with corporate (existing and potential) in your geography.
A quick snapshot of tasks and responsibilities are –
- Build a healthy portfolio of partners/affiliates/agencies to drive corporate acquisition - creating revenue generating partners - Identify and solve problems, understand the partner’s perspective to ideate& recommend relevant strategies/ solutions - Structured and organised data management to have 100% visibility on every aspect of partner operations Position Objective - Manage and drive relationships with corporate clientele (existing and potential) in your city/region to enable growth and revenue objectives
Strategic Planning Act as an ambassador and representative to promote positive relationships and strong partnerships for the benefit of the organization Build an active pipeline with detailed insights for the upcoming 6 months
Operational Efficiencies: Achievement of overall sales of the region (Including Partners, Commercial Complex & Corporate) and monitoring performance (Individual) on daily basis. Acquire new customers and maintain relationship with existing ones in the region. Assist in implementation of Promotions and BTL activities in conjunction with Reporting Manager for new acquisition of customers across segments. Identify and develop new markets (Zones) in the region to drive the business targets of the region
Field Sales, Revenue 💵 - PagarBook
( Temporary fulltime )
1. Employee Management at your Fingertips. PagarBook - India's Best Payroll
2. Management tool for Small & Medium Enterprises. Using PagarBook, a
business owner can maintain all the records of their employees digitally
and can get insights around the same.
3. PagarBook is free & easy to use employee management, work & payroll
management software app where you can manage all your staff and
employee’s attendance, record the work done by your staff and employees
and their salary, payments & advances can also be recorded in this app.
4. Sms & WhatsApp notification to employees and staff about payments,
bonuses, daily work, attendance & leaves.
5. The Sales would be done for premium desktop version of the application
6. Benefits of desktop application:
a. Better and Easier accessibility, also available on mobile web
b. Access to rich reports which gives you business knowledge, spend
c. Unlimited free upgrades for a year
About Sales team:
The field sales team at PagarBook is all about solving SME’s customer problems
and ensuring we deliver compelling value propositions.
On a typical day, the sales team:
● drives the adoption of a premium version of Pagarbook, sold at a
subscription fee per annum
● never-say-no attitude, and comes with a win-all attitude
● At the same time, a core ingredient of the DNA is customer empathy
● We should always ensure the customer is well informed of all the benefits of
the solution, before we close the sales.
Responsibilities and Duties of sales associate:
● You will pitch about PagarBook desktop solution on field to customers
● You will explain the benefits of PagarBook desktop solution to customers
○ Better and Easier accessibility, also available on mobile web
○ Access to rich reports which gives you business knowledge, spend
○ Unlimited free upgrades for a year
● The users can register on the desktop for a free trial for 7 days first
● Sales associate would convert the customer into a paid customer
● Having your own bike is a must
● Field sales experience is a must (telecom, FMCG and financial sales
experience adds more weightage)
● Local language knowledge in the city of operations is a must
● Graduation in any field is sufficient
● Fixed salary (~15-18k a month)
● Targets based incentives (extremely attractive)
● Petrol allowance ~upto INR 3,000 (on actual bills)
● Initial job posting would be for 3 months - based on good performance,
conversion to full time employment would be granted
Key Areas of Responsibility (KRAs):
● Onboarding of Customers
○ Meet 30 new clients a day (tracked)
○ Get free trial enabled for 20 clients a day
○ Get 3 sales (paid customers, 10% conversion) per day -
● Retaining customer accounts
○ While we build new businesses, cross-selling would be key
○ Customers should keep using PagarBook desktop beyond 30 days of
● Grow customer basket size
○ Identify key SME clusters in the city and prepare an acquisition plan
○ Go aggressive and acquire
● Business acumen & key skills
○ Strong knowledge on PagarBook sales process, services and product
○ Local Market and competition knowledge and clear articulation of
○ Strong negotiation and influencing skills to create win-win
○ Give continuous feedback to internal teams to improve our
customer service level
Finally, remember, you are the PagarBook brand ambassador on the ground! All
Requirements for field sales - Phase 1 (50):
○ Pune - 10 Associates
○ Mumbai - 5 Associates
○ Thane - 5 Associates
○ Surat - 5 Associates
○ Ahmedabad - 5 Associates
○ Vadodara - 5 Associates
2) Visit to Customer & New Enquiry Generation.
4) Technical & feasibility study.
5) Proposal preparation.
6) Proposal layout preparation