What will be your role as Sales Rockstar at Hevo?
We are looking for an experienced Inside Sales professional to join our sales team. This is an opportunity for you to be a key part of building a successful business:
- Manage End-to-End Sales process (Inbound Leads to Closure) for North American markets
- Deliver quality and tailored demonstrations to prospects based on the use cases
- Understand customer goals, plans, challenges, timeline, budget, authority
- Meet or exceed your defined sales activity and revenue quota
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams for timely resolution of prospect's queries
- Strive to continuously improve your sales process and demonstrate a willingness to learn and implement best practices
What are we looking for?
- 1 to 5 years of experience in End-to-End Sales/Business Development in SaaS/IT Product/IT Services organization in North American markets
- Prior or current experience in managing end to end sales lifecycle i.e. Inbound Lead to Closure
- Must have prior experience of managing sales/business development North American market
- MBA (Sales and Marketing) or B.Tech in Computer Science / Information Technology (Preferred)
About Hevo Data
At Hevo, we are building the future of data analytics.
There has been a fundamental change in the amount of data companies are generating these days. More and more users in an organization are looking at data now. Data is no more a second-class citizen and companies are seeing data as a competitive advantage rather than as a geek’s obsession. We see this change and we are here change the way companies analyze their data.
We believe that users should be able to talk to data rather than looking at a barrage of reports and dashboards. More importantly, users should be only looking at data that matters and not everything that is thrown at them.
Hevo data analytics platform is built on three fundamental transformational pieces of technology:
A real-time data integration engine to connect and collect a variety of data from within an organization
A petabyte-scale data lake as a service and a hyper parallel processing engine to deliver insights
A syndication engine to deliver processed data to places where the consumption happens like data warehouses, data marts, and CRMs.
- Managing entire sales life cycle: starting from engaging with the large volume of well-qualified leads till the final conversion i.e. enrollment in the assured job opportunity programs.
- Answering potential customer questions, and taking up follow-up and negotiation calls to provide necessary clarifications to close the deal.
- Create new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
- Counseling prospects via call, email or video call.
- Planning for daily, weekly and monthly targets, updating and maintaining MIS reports.
- Responsible for student admission and achieve their targets, close sales and achieve quarterly quotas.
- Bring market & consumer insights to influence product & offering.
Desired Candidate Profile :-
- 1-3 years of experience in Inside sales/tele sales experience in a B2C environment (education industry preferred).
- Exposure to technology skills or willing to learn & understand them.
- Consistent track record of achieving revenue targets (Monthly / Quarterly).
- Telesales experience from EdTech or BFSI with experience working in a target driven environment.
- Excellent written & spoken English and pitching skills.
- Hunger to learn & grow everyday
Skills Required :-
Excellent communication skills
Hunger and hustle
Required Experience and Qualifications :-
Any graduate in any specialization
Paid time off
Designation - Inside Sales Associate
Work Location: Hyderabad
Devaseva is India’s first faith-tech platform disrupting the $44B religious market. We are building technology that enables Billion Hindus to connect to the divine online.
Temples have always been a spiritual destination of devotees for ages. Temples are built to bring devotees closer to the divine. In recent times, Many devotees struggle to perform sevas/rituals in temples due to unforeseeable conditions. On the other hand, temples always struggle to engage devotees other than those who visit them. The primary purpose of a temple is to engage devotees and assist them in performing sevas/rituals to the deity.
Devaseva will provide temples an opportunity to showcase their sevas and attract devotees online. In this digital age, Devaseva has come up with an online marketplace for temples where devotees can avail temple services virtually. Over 200,000 online sevas performed to date. Devotees can also participate in crowdfunding campaigns for Annadanam & temple construction along with feeding cows
Roles & Responsibilities
- To interact and convert the inbound leads provided by the organization.
- Represent the organization and strategically pitch about the sevas being performed.
- Manage a high volume of calls and provide a response maintaining a high quality of services and performance standards.
- Provide quality customer service and requested information alongside resolving complaints.
- Ensure elite customer satisfaction and long-term relations with them.
- 0-2 years of sales, customer support experience, or relevant experience in B2C Companies would be preferred.
- A good understanding of religious space and temple connections would be an added advantage.
- Should be comfortable taking a high volume of calls smoothly.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Strong attention to detail and negotiation skills.
- Problem-solving attitude with a solution-based mindset.
- Work in a fast-paced growing startup environment
- Learning attitude
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Growing the team and working closely with onsite sales teams to generate discussions/ opportunities.
- Owning & managing inside sales process and be responsible for achieving lead generation quotas from assigned territories
- Contributing to revenue targets by developing and standardizing inside sales process
- Maintaining and pursuing a daily target of Outbound Calls, Email and follow-ups
- Maintaining Best Practices of CRM & other Sales tools.
- Meeting quantitative and qualitative sales targets.
- Qualifying the leads through quantifiable metrics and setting up client meetings for further closure.
- Doing appropriate research for client mapping, use cases, database building.
- Running various campaigns and learning and developing innovative strategies post each one
- Understanding consumers: Who are our target consumers, what are their needs
- Building relationships with new prospects and nurturing them to the deal level
- Making Market Research a part of your daily activity to remain up to date about the market, competition, clients etc.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identifying and developing the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Researching and developing a thorough understanding of the company’s people and capabilities.
What you need to have:
- Patience and Perseverance is a must. Experience of cold calling, follow-ups is required
- Proficient with corporate pitch and web presentation tools
- Exceptional communication skills including listening, writing, and fluency in speaking
- Ability to take ownership and drive things. Should have great attention to detail
- Should have Networking as well as Prospecting skills.
- Should be highly data driven and have strong analytical skills
- Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Good organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines
- Should have knowledge of Sales Planning, Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges
• Should Collect fruits and vegetables orders from Hotels, Retail shops and Restaurant
• As a Sales Executive you will pitch about Company to customers and make them join Company platform.
• Sales Executive will ensure correct on boarding of customer.
• Manage customer relationship and solve customer queries on field visits.
• As a Sales Executive you will pitch about Company to customers and make them join Company platform
• Collection of order from clients
• Have a Rapport with client
• Increase of sales from existing clients and searching of new clients
Build a strong network within ecosystem to identify the top authors and bring them onto the Graphy platform
Reach out to creators and build a strong pipeline of creators who could create a Graphy
Setup Calls and introduce Graphy as the product and platform to create Graphies
Cold call/email prospective leads.
Find out interesting ways to source creator leads
Find out interesting ways to close Graphers
Close Creators to create Graphies
Own the GMV from the Graphies closed
Serve as the lead point of contact for all Graphers account management matters.
Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with Graphers.
Should have 3+ years relevant experience in business development or proven experience as category manager or similar role
Solid knowledge of category management, business development principles
Excellent communication skills
Detail-oriented, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a demanding, fast-paced environment.
Book/Content market knowledge is an added advantage
Experience in working in a collaborative team
Experience in adding SAAS products is a plus.
Experience in Lead management and closure.
Top of the Market Salary
Great learning environment
Graphy is the all-in-one platform to launch your online school, grow your community, monetize your knowledge and host live cohort-based courses.
The creation of cohort-based courses is open to all content creators, influencers, and educators. Join creators, teachers, and instructors from every industry, share what you know, and make money doing what you love!
You can host free sessions to engage with your audience who might have not subscribed to you yet. Hosting online live sessions will help students understand what they can expect from your course and will get to know you better.
You can check out our website here:
Inside Sales executives sell products and services for their company over the phone. They also manage client accounts and maintain relationships, all through taking and making phone calls. Telesales can be classified as:
- Inbound Telesales: Takes place when a potential customer/client calls the company enquiring about their products/services. Inbound telesales are designed to cater to customer responses to company's promotional/ advertising campaigns. Technical support executives also fall under this category if they do cross selling.
- Outbound Telesales: takes place when a telesales executive proactively initiates a call to a prospective customer. These calls can be for existing customers for cross-selling / up-selling new product/service offerings or for new customer acquisition.
Telesales executives can be hired for both B2C (Business to Consumer) or B2B (Business to Business) selling. Depending on the company's offering, target audience and geography, the skills and attributes required for the Telesales job would differ. For example, a company with mostly B2B international clients would need the candidate to be fluent in English, while for another company with B2C client or regional customers, knowledge of local language would be more important than English.
The Job Role and Responsibilities
A telesales executive is generally a part of the company's sales team and his/her primary job is to sell. Telesales executives have set targets and strategies by their team supervisor. They would mostly be calling a prospective client and persuading them to either purchase/trial a product/service, or accept a visit from another sales team member. Telesales executives must have a clear understanding of the product/service they are selling and should be able to negotiate well.
Competencies and Skills Required
A telesales executive is required to interact with customers for most part of his/her day and so good communication skills are a must. He/she must be able to plan the number of fresh/follow-up calls he/she has to do in order to meet targets. The job also requires good selling and persuading skills and also a thorough understanding of the company's offerings. The major skills and competencies that employers look for are:
- Good spoken and written language skills
- Ability to plan and execute
- Ability to persuade and negotiate
- Ability to work under stress
- Ability to work as a team
We are hiring, young, enthusiastic, dynamic, smart and experienced individual to be a part of our expanding marketing chain of Casey Food division. If you have –
- A Bachelor’s degree, with sales as your core dream.
- Proven Sales Experience.
- Fantastic track record of meeting sales target.
- A passion towards multitasking and team building.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Strong problem-solving, organizational and management skills.
- Excellent negotiation, convincing and consultative sales expertise.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer orientation knowledge.
Then you are the one to whom we are searching for. Being the Sales head of a district, you will dispose the following job responsibilities:
- Manage sales operations in assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
- Supervise sales team members; the BSMs, on daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
- Identify skill gaps and conduct trainings to sales team.
- Work with team to implement new sales techniques to obtain profits.
- Assist in employee recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities.
- Conduct employee performance evaluation and provide feedback for improvements.
- Contact potential customers and identify new business opportunities.
- Stay abreast with customer needs, market trends and competitors.
- Maintain clear and complete sales reports for management review.
- Build strong relationships with customers for business growth.
- Analyze sales performances and recommend improvements.
- Ensure that sales team follows company policies and procedures at all times.
- Develop promotional programs to increase sales and revenue.
- Plan and coordinate sales activities for assigned projects.
- Provide outstanding services and ensure customer satisfaction.
We are looking the following skill sets within a prospective candidate –
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A versatile personality with above average organizational and planning skills.
- A person with critical thinking and problem solving ability.
- A good team player with creation and handling of team.
- A customer centric person with customer centric business agenda.
- An exemplar having capacity to analyze marketing trends, and promoting product, service and promotional activities.
- A person who can develop transparent marketing strategies to expand brand recognition.
3 – 8 years in FMCG/Retail of Insurance Marketing.
20,000 fixed as regular salary, and 5, 000 as TA. Total = 25,000.
- To appoint Block Sales Manager in their respective Districts.
- To manage sales operations in assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
- To supervise sales team members on daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
- To identify skill gaps and conduct trainings to sales team.