Kutumb is the first and largest communities platform for Bharat. We are growing at an exponential trajectory. More than 1 Crore users use Kutumb to connect with their community. We are backed by world-class VCs and angel investors. We are growing and looking for exceptional Infrastructure Engineers to join our Engineering team.
More on this here - https://kutumbapp.com/why-join-us.html
We’re excited if you have:
- Recent experience designing and building unified observability platforms that enable companies to use the sometimes-overwhelming amount of available data (metrics, logs, and traces) to determine quickly if their application or service is operating as desired
- Expertise in deploying and using open-source observability tools in large-scale environments, including Prometheus, Grafana, ELK (ElasticSearch + Logstash + Kibana), Jaeger, Kiali, and/or Loki
- Familiarity with open standards like OpenTelemetry, OpenTracing, and OpenMetrics
- Familiarity with Kubernetes and Istio as the architecture on which the observability platform runs, and how they integrate and scale. Additionally, the ability to contribute improvements back to the joint platform for the benefit of all teams
- Demonstrated customer engagement and collaboration skills to curate custom dashboards and views, and identify and deploy new tools, to meet their requirements
- The drive and self-motivation to understand the intricate details of a complex infrastructure environment
- Using CICD tools to automatically perform canary analysis and roll out changes after passing automated gates (think Argo & keptn)
- Hands-on experience working with AWS
- Bonus points for knowledge of ETL pipelines and Big data architecture
- Great problem-solving skills & takes pride in your work
- Enjoys building scalable and resilient systems, with a focus on systems that are robust by design and suitably monitored
- Abstracting all of the above into as simple of an interface as possible (like Knative) so developers don't need to know about it unless they choose to open the escape hatch
What you’ll be doing:
- Design and build automation around the chosen tools to make onboarding new services easy for developers (dashboards, alerts, traces, etc)
- Demonstrate great communication skills in working with technical and non-technical audiences
- Contribute new open-source tools and/or improvements to existing open-source tools back to the CNCF ecosystem
Tools we use:
Kops, Argo, Prometheus/ Loki/ Grafana, Kubernetes, AWS, MySQL/ PostgreSQL, Apache Druid, Cassandra, Fluentd, Redis, OpenVPN, MongoDB, ELK
What we offer:
- High pace of learning
- Opportunity to build the product from scratch
- High autonomy and ownership
- A great and ambitious team to work with
- Opportunity to work on something that really matters
- Top of the class market salary and meaningful ESOP ownership
Kutumb is the first and largest communities platform for Bharat. We are growing at an exponential trajectory. More than 1 Crore users use Kutumb to connect with their community. We are backed by world-class VCs and angel investors.
Intuitive is the fastest growing top-tier Cloud Solutions and Services company supporting Global Enterprise Customer across Americas, Europe and Middle East.
Intuitive is looking for highly talented hands-on Cloud Infrastructure Architects to help accelerate our growing Professional Services consulting Cloud & DevOps practice. This is an excellent opportunity to join Intuitive’ s global world class technology teams, working with some of the best and brightest engineers while also developing your skills and furthering your career working with some of the largest customers.Job Description:
- Integrate gates into CI/CD pipeline and push all flaws/issues to developers IDE (as far left as possible) - ideally in code repo but required by the time code is in the artifact repository.
- Demonstrable experience in Containerization-Docker and orchestration (Kubernetes)
- Experience withsetting up self-managed Kubernetes clusters without using any managed cloud offerings like EKS
- Experience working withAWS - Managing AWS services - EC2, S3, Cloudfront, VPC, SNS, Lambda, AWS Autoscaling, AWS IAM, RDS, EBS, Kinesis, SQS, DynamoDB, Elastic Cache, Redshift, Cloudwatch, Amazon Inspector.
- Familiarity withLinux and UNIX systems (e.g. CentOS, RedHat) and command line system administration such as Bash, VIM, SSH.
- Hands on experience in configuration management of server farms (using tools such asPuppet, Chef, Ansible, etc.,).
- Demonstrated understanding of ITIL methodologies, ITIL v3 or v4 certification
- Kubernetes CKA or CKAD certification nice to have
Excellent communication skills
Open to work on EST time zone
- Experience with Infrastructure-as-Code tools(IaS) like Terraform and Cloud Formation.
- Proficiency in cloud-native technologies and architectures (Docker/ Kubernetes), Ci/CD pipelines.
- Expertise in Linux / Windows environment.
- Good Experience in Scripting languages like PowerShell / Bash/ Python.
- Proficiency in revision control and DevOps best practices like Git
Chai Raises series B+ funding round - https://bit.ly/33NALeY
More than 2 million users use CHAI eWallet to make payments in Korea.
Chai’s latest product is making the online payments space simpler and efficient. It provides a unified API for merchants to integrate with and manage all of the payment options available in Korea and South East Asia. It's currently used by 2000+ companies and processing multi-billion dollars in annualized volume. We are building a team to work on the product for South Asia Markets, and looking for engineers with a passion for fintech and digital payments.
PS: Chai (Korean) here stands for "Making a Difference" and not the 'Chai' in 'Chai Point'.
Culture and Values at Chai Finance
* You will be joining a team that stands for, as the company name 'CHAI' suggests - "Making a difference".
* You will be joining a culture that identifies more with Sports Teams rather than a 9 to 5 workplace.
* Your will have peers who are/have
** Highly Self Driven with A sense of purpose
** High Energy Levels - Building stuff is your sport
** Ownership - Solve customer problems end to end - Customer is your Boss
** Hunger to learn - Highly motivated to keep developing new tech skill sets
Who you are ?
* You are an athlete and Devops/DevSecOps is your sport.
* Your passion drives you to learn and build stuff and not because your manager tells you to.
* Your work ethic is that of an athlete preparing for your next marathon. Your sport drives you and you like being in the zone.
* You are NOT a clockwatcher renting out your time, and NOT have an attitude of "I will do only what is asked for"
* Enjoys solving problems and delight users both internally and externally
* Take pride in working on projects to successful completion involving a wide variety of technologies and systems
* Posses strong & effective communication skills and the ability to present complex ideas in a clear & concise way
* Responsible, self-directed, forward thinker, and operates with focus, discipline and minimal supervision
* A team player with a strong work ethic
* 4+ year of experience working as a Devops/DevSecOps Engineer
* BE in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience
* Must have actively managed infrastructure components & devops for high quality and high scale products
* Proficient knowledge and experience on infra concepts - Networking/Load Balancing/High Availability
* Experience on designing and configuring infra in cloud service providers - AWS / GCP / AZURE
* Knowledge on Secure Infrastructure practices and designs
* Experience with DevOps, DevSecOps, Release Engineering, and Automation
* Experience with Agile development incorporating TDD / CI / CD practices
Hands on Skills
* Proficient in atleast one high level Programming Language: Go / Java / C
* Proficient in scripting - bash scripting etc - to build/glue together devops/datapipeline workflows
* Proficient in Cloud Services - AWS / GCP / AZURE
* Hands on experience on CI/CD & relevant tools - Jenkins / Travis / Gitops / SonarQube / JUnit / Mock frameworks
* Hands on experience on Kubenetes ecosystem & container based deployments - Kubernetes / Docker / Helm Charts / Vault / Packer / lstio / Flyway
* Hands on experience on Infra as code frameworks - Terraform / Crossplane / Ansible
* Version Control & Code Quality: Git / Github / Bitbucket / SonarQube
* Experience on Monitoring Tools: Elasticsearch / Logstash / Kibana / Prometheus / Grafana / Datadog / Nagios
* Experience with RDBMS Databases & Caching services: Postgres / MySql / Redis / CDN
* Experience with Data Pipelines/Worflow tools: Airflow / Kafka / Flink / Pub-Sub
* DevSecOps - Cloud Security Assessment, Best Practices & Automation
* DevSecOps - Vulnerabiltiy Assessments/Penetration Testing for Web, Network and Mobile applications
* Preferrable to have Devops/Infra Experience for products in Payments/Fintech domain - Payment Gateways/Bank integrations etc
What will you do ?
* Provisioning the infrastructure using Crossplane/Terraform/Cloudformation scripts.
* Creating and Managing the AWS EC2, RDS, EKS, S3, VPC, KMS and IAM services, EKS clusters & RDS Databases.
* Monitor the infra to prevent outages/downtimes and honor our infra SLAs
* Deploy and manage new infra components.
* Update and Migrate the clusters and services.
* Reducing the cloud cost by enabling/scheduling for less utilized instances.
* Collaborate with stakeholders across the organization such as experts in - product, design, engineering
* Uphold best practices in Devops/DevSecOps and Infra management with attention to security best practices
* Cloud Security Assessment & Automation
* Modify existing infra to adhere to security best practices
* Perform Threat Modelling of Web/Mobile applications
* Integrate security testing tools (SAST, DAST) in to CI/CD pipelines
* Incident management and remediation - Monitoring security incidents, recovery from and remediation of the issues
* Perform frequent Vulnerabiltiy Assessments/Penetration Testing for Web, Network and Mobile applications
* Ensure the environment is compliant to CIS, NIST, PCI etc.
Here are examples of apps/features you will be supporting as a Devops/DevSecOps Engineer
* Intuitive, easy-to-use APIs for payment process.
* Integrations with local payment gateways in international markets.
* Dashboard to manage gateways and transactions.
* Analytics platform to provide insights
You need to drive automation for implementing scalable and robust applications. You would indulge your dedication and passion to build server-side optimization ensuring low-latency and high-end performance for the cloud deployed within datacentre. You should have sound knowledge of Open stack and Kubernetes domain.
YOUR ‘OKR’ SUMMARY
OKR means Objective and Key Results.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will understand the overall movement of data in the entire platform, find bottlenecks,define solutions, develop key pieces, write APIs and own deployment of those. You will work with internal and external development teams to discover these opportunities and to solve hard problems. You will also guide engineers in solving the complex problems, developing your acceptance tests for those and reviewing the work and
the test results.
What you will do
- As a DevOps Engineer responsible for systems being used by customer across the globe.
- Set the goals for overall system and divide into goals for the sub-system.
- Guide/motivate/convince/mentor the architects on sub-systems and help them achieving improvements with agility and speed.
- Identify the performance bottleneck and come up with the solution to optimize time and cost taken by build/test system.
- Be a thought leader to contribute to the capacity planning for software/hardware, spanning internal and public cloud, solving the trade-off between turnaround time and utilization.
- Bring in technologies enabling massively parallel systems to improve turnaround time by an order of magnitude.
What you will need
A strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive. As an integral part of the development team, you will need the following skills to succeed.
- BS or BE/B.Tech or equivalent experience in EE/CS with 10+ years of experience.
- Strong background of Architecting and shipping distributed scalable software product with good understanding of system programming.
- Excellent background of Cloud technologies like: OpenStack, Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, Ceph is must.
- Excellent understanding of hybrid, multi-cloud architecture and edge computing concepts.
- Ability to identify the bottleneck and come up with solution to optimize it.
- Programming and software development skills in Python, Shell-script along with good understanding of distributed systems and REST APIs.
- Experience in working with SQL/NoSQL database systems such as MySQL, MongoDB or Elasticsearch.
- Excellent knowledge and working experience with Docker containers and Virtual Machines.
- Ability to effectively work across organizational boundaries to maximize alignment and productivity between teams.
- Ability and flexibility to work and communicate effectively in a multi-national, multi-time-zone corporate.
- Deep understanding of technology and passionate about what you do.
- Background in designing high performant scalable software systems with strong focus to optimizehardware cost.
- Solid collaborative and interpersonal skills, specifically a proven ability to effectively guide andinfluence within a dynamic environment.
- Strong commitment to get the most performance out of a system being worked on.
- Prior development of a large software project using service-oriented architecture operating with real time constraints.
What's In It for You?
- You will get a chance to work on cloud-native and hyper-scale products
- You will be working with industry leaders in cloud.
- You can expect a steep learning curve.
- You will get the experience of solving real time problems, eventually you become a problem solver.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- Open Learning - 100% Reimbursement for online technical courses.
- Fast Growth - opportunities to grow quickly and surely
- Creative Freedom + Flat hierarchy
- Sponsorship to all those employees who represent company in events and meet ups.
- Flexible working hours
- 5 days week
- Hybrid Working model (Office and WFH)
Our Hiring Process:
Candidates for this position can expect the hiring process as follows (subject to successful clearing of every round)
- Initial Resume screening call with our Recruiting team
- Next, candidates will be invited to solve coding exercises.
- Next, candidates will be invited for first technical interview
- Next, candidates will be invited for final technical interview
- Finally, candidates will be invited for Culture Plus interview with HR
- Candidates may be asked to interview with the Leadership team
- Successful candidates will subsequently be made an offer via email
As always, the interviews and screening call will be conducted via a mix of telephonic and video call.
So, if you are looking at an opportunity to really make a difference- make it with us…
Coredge.io provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable central, state or local laws.
· Having E2E responsibility for Azure landscape of our customers
· Managing to code release and operational tasks within a global team with a focus on automation, maintainability, security and customer satisfaction
· Make usage of CI/CD framework to rapidly support lifecycle management of the platform
· Acting as L2-L3 support for incidents, problems and service request
· Work with various Atos and 3rd party teams to resolve incidents and implement changes
· Implement and drive automation and self-healing solutions to reduce toil
· Enhance error budgets and hands on design and development of solutions to address reliability issues and/or risks
· Support ITSM processes and collaborate with service management representatives
· Azure Associate certification or equivalent knowledge level
· 5+ years of professional experience
· Experience with Terraform and/or native Azure automation
· Knowledge of CI/CD concepts and toolset (i.e. Jenkins, Azure DevOps, Git)
· Must be adaptable to work in a varied, fast paced exciting, ever changing environment
· Good analytical and problem-solving skills to resolve technical issues
· Understanding of Agile development and SCRUM concepts a plus
· Experience with Kubernetes architecture and tools a plus
We are looking for people with programming skills in Python, SQL, Cloud Computing. Candidate should have experience in at least one of the major cloud-computing platforms - AWS/Azure/GCP. He should professioanl experience in handling applications and databases in the cloud using VMs and Docker images. He should have ability to design and develop applications for the cloud.
You will be responsible for
- Leading the DevOps strategy and development of SAAS Product Deployments
- Leading and mentoring other computer programmers.
- Evaluating student work and providing guidance in the online courses in programming and cloud computing.
Qualifications: Graduate degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Strong programming skills in Python, SQL,
- Cloud Computing
2+ years of programming experience including Python, SQL, and Cloud Computing. Familiarity with command line working environment.
Note: A strong programming background, in any language and cloud computing platform is required. We are flexible about the degree of familiarity needed for the specific environments Python, SQL. If you have extensive experience in one of the cloud computing platforms and less in others you should still, consider applying.
- Good interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills; including the ability to explain the concepts to others.
- A strong understanding of algorithms and data structures, and their performance characteristics.
- Awareness of and sensitivity to the educational goals of a multicultural population would also be desirable.
- Detail oriented and well organized.
- Designing and building infrastructure to support AWS, Azure, and GCP-based Cloud services and infrastructure.
- Creating and utilizing tools to monitor our applications and services in the cloud including system health indicators, trend identification, and anomaly detection.
- Working with development teams to help engineer scalable, reliable, and resilient software running in the cloud.
- Participating in on-call escalation to troubleshoot customer-facing issues
- Analyzing and monitoring performance bottlenecks and key metrics to optimize software and system performance.
- Providing analytics and forecasts for cloud capacity, troubleshooting analysis, and uptime.
- Should have strong experience of a couple of years, in leading DevOps team and planning, defining DevOps roadmap and executing as per the same along with the team
- Familiarity with AWS cloud and JSON templates, Python, AWS Cloud formation templates
- Designing solutions using one or more AWS features, tools, and technologies such as EC2, EBS, Glacier, S3, ELB, CloudFormation, Lambada, CloudWatch, VPC, RDS, Direct Connect, AWS CLI, REST API
- Design and implement system architecture with AWS cloud - Develop automation scripts, ARM templates, Ansible, Chef, Python, Powershell Knowledge of AWS services and cloud design patterns- Knowledge on Cloud fundamentals like autoscaling, serverless
- Have experience with DevOps and Infrastructure as Code: AWS environment and application automation utilizing CloudFormation and third-party tools. CI/CD pipeline setup utilizing
- CI experience with the following is a must: Jenkins, Bitbucket/GIT, Nexus or Artifactory, SonarQube, WireMock or other mocking solution
- Expert knowledge on Windows/Linux OS/Mac with at least 5-6 years of system administration experience
- Should have strong skills in using JIRA build tool
- Should have knowledge in managing the CI/CD pipeline on public cloud deployments using AWS
- Should have strong skills in using tools like Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes (AWS EKS, Azure AKS), and Cloudformation.
- Experience in monitoring tools like Pingdom, Nagios, etc.
- Experience in reverse proxy services like Nginx and Apache
- Desirable experience in Bitbucket with version control tools like GIT/SVN
- Experience of manual/automated testing desired application deployments
- Experience in database technologies such as PostgreSQL, MySQL
- Knowledge of helm and terraform
Your skills and experience should cover:
5+ years of experience with developing, deploying, and debugging solutions on the AWS platform using ALL AWS services such as S3, IAM, Lambda, API Gateway, RDS, Cognito, Cloudtrail, CodePipeline, Cloud Formation, Cloudwatch and WAF (Web Application Firewall).
Amazon Web Services (AWS) Certified Developer: Associate, is required; Amazon Web Services (AWS) DevOps Engineer: Professional, preferred.
5+ years of experience using one or more modern programming languages (Python, Node.js).
Hands-on experience migrating data to the AWS cloud platform
Experience with Scrum/Agile methodology.
Good understanding of core AWS services, uses, and basic AWS architecture best practices (including security and scalability)
Experience with AWS Data Storage Tools.
Experience in Configure and implement AWS tools such as CloudWatch, CloudTrail and direct system logs for monitoring.
Experience working with GIT, or similar tools.
Ability to communicate and represent AWS Recommendations and Standards.
The following areas are highly advantageous:
Experience with Docker
Experience with PostgreSQL database