We want the person to understand the business problem and can translate the same into marketing automation language. We also expect the professional to create best-in-class strategies, come up with breakthrough campaign ideas and implement emerging automation practices to solve the problem. Having innovative ideas on top of this will be an added advantage.
This individual will work closely to manage, create, and strategize campaigns with the best of the Marketing Automation tools like HubSpot, Marketo, Salesforce, Pardot, etc.
He/ She will collaborate with Account Managers, Delivery Team, Creative Teams and Customers to plan, execute, and measure effective inbound strategies to deliver astounding results
Work directly with the customer to understand their business requirements in terms of Sales & Marketing funnel fluency and translate the same for the internal marketing & delivery team to plan, build and execute marketing automation campaigns.
Understand the customer’s buyer persona, pain points, available resources, and marketing communication channels, to plan the holistic inbound strategy and deliver results.
Understand the gap between the current marketing process and required sales and marketing automation goals. Define the overall automation strategy and plan execution in phases.
Showcase excellent project management skills to ensure smoother and timely delivery to the customer.
Ideate and execute end-to-end inbound marketing campaigns and collaborate with all the involved stakeholders for smoother execution.
Create effective detailed content strategy and calendar, content promotion campaigns and measuring the effectiveness of the content in terms of the expected KPIs.
Manage overall marketing budgets and spend to ensure maximum ROI for the customers.
Create, manage, and present standard and custom analytics reports on MQL’s acquisition programs, nurture campaigns, sales conversion rates and media buys to track campaign ROI, attribution, and sales effectiveness, to customers and internal stakeholders
Proficiency in working on email marketing campaigns, marketing automation funnel, drip/nurturing campaigns, and Google Analytics.
Prior experience in working with HubSpot, Marketo, Pardot or any other globally recognized automation tool is strongly preferred.
Experience in inbound marketing and managing automation campaigns with large data sets.
Preliminary knowledge of relevant marketing areas including content writing, copywriting, social media, email campaigns, Google Analytics, Tag Manager, etc.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Project management and collaboration skills.
Fundamental knowledge of HTML/CSS is a huge plus as it can help while working on email templates and landing pages.
About Transfunnel Consultin PvtLtd
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Create brand and positioning strategy. Own key P&L goals including TVL, User acquisition and # users across multiple chains
- Segmentation, targeting and acquisition strategies across user segments and channels
- Design and implement Stader Labs brand strategy on social media, including Twitter, Discord, Medium and Telegram
- Build and execute communications campaigns across different Proof of Staking chains that tell the Stader Labs story to multiple audiences
- Work with influencers, community to expand the audience and widen reach of Stader Labs
- Design community development and engagement strategies. Manage community managers and implement community strategy
Essential Skills & experience:
- Goal-driven, Structured thinker and Operator
- Experience with Community building across social media
- 3-5 years in growth marketing or product marketing, preferably with experience in the blockchain/cryptocurrency space
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English). Multiple languages is a plus.
- Prior community management experience is a plus
- Competitive CTC on par with market along with ESOPs/Tokens
- Opportunity to work with a global, world class mission driven team
- Remote work, flexible work hours
What you will do:
- Creating and updating the listing on all the platforms
- Coordinating with Marketplace teams to set up and manage promotions (deals and price offs) for Amazon, Flipkart, Nykaa, Myntra, etc
- Setting up deals, opting in to relevant deals (on FK)
- Following up on confirmation of promotions
- Checking execution and performance of promotion
- Checking Debit Notes received against promotions
- Working with Stock Manager to ensure healthy inventory metrics on B2C Marketplaces
- Working with team members to ensure timely delivery of shipments to B2B Marketplace warehouses
- Working with team members to ensure timely payment from B2B Marketplaces
- Reviewing of Influencer program
- Working with the content team to develop and update content for product listings
- Maintaining properties such as Brand Pages
- Coordinating with the Content team and Marketplace teams to develop creatives for promotions
- Investigating and resolving of content related issues
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
● Create and execute influencer marketing campaigns.
● Build and expand influencer networks and manage relationships with our partners.
● Curate a list of Influencers across platforms across YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter
and reach out to them for collaborations.
● Research relevant industry experts, competitors, target audience, and users
● Should be able to identify the right set of influencers to run different campaigns.
● Able to negotiate contracts and pricing with content creators to fit budgets and business
Here’s what you should have:
● 4+ years of experience in Influencer Marketing
● Excellent communication skills.
● Understands influencer culture and influencer marketing deeply and knows how to
conceptualize and run social media programs across platforms.
● Creativity, influencer relations, content creation, social media, and project management
● Ability to pitch campaigns and negotiate with influencers
Manage multiple projects and write and edit content for the company website, email campaigns, online communication, blogs, case studies, newsletters, infographics, brochures, and content support for other asset types.
- Impeccable command over grammar with excellent copy editing
- A technology enthusiast with an ability to convert complex technical information into appealing, easy to understand marketing
- Research trends, news, and social media content for strategic use in content
- Support other projects as part of the Marketing
- Familiar with keyword research and search engine
- Support other projects as part of the Marketing
- Excellent communication skill
- Experience with CMS based web environment is plus
- Work experience with technology development organizations is plus
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Formal higher education in Media, Communication, Marketing, or other relevant fields will be
Do Your Thng is a creator-first tech platform gunning to democratise influence and help creators build the strongest online communities. We’re looking for enthusiastic and dynamic professionals with the urge to take responsibility & ownership and drive the task to completion.
- Participate in the influencer outreach for DYT – On-board top influencers from YouTube, Instagram, Celebrities and KOL, etc. for brand campaigns on the DYT Platform
- Be on top of the latest influencer/ social media trends
- Technology friendly in order to get maximum output from the DYT App for running campaigns and onboarding processes
- Facilitate seamless operations, challenge existing ways of problem-solving and ensure identification and remediation of real root causes
- Develop strong working relationships with other divisions such as Client Success, Support, Finance, Operations, etc.
The person plays a dual role of Public Relation and Influencer Manager.
- Combine creativity, communication, and storytelling to create meaningful public relations campaigns that promote our products/ Founders.
- Pitch stories to top-tier local and national journalists, editors, media outlets, TV, radio, podcasts, niche blogs, and other online outlets.
- Cultivate, strengthen, and maintain media relationships.
- Create media materials such as press releases, talking points, run sheets, and messaging documents.
- Seek and manage business award submissions, interview opportunities, and speaking engagements for Co-Founders.
- Secure, track, and measure results.
- Grow and maintain relationships with influencers to create excitement and mass brand exposure across social media platforms
- Mine the social media platforms for top-tier influencers, celebrities, content creators, and talent that can increase brand reach.
- Manage and update internal influencer database to ensure platform and metrics stay updated.
- Collaborate with internal creative and social marketing teams to drive influencers to create high-quality and engaging content.
- Continually engage with existing influencers and creators via email, DMs, and phone to build strong, long-lasting relationships. Manage day-to-day communications with talent/influencers.
- Manage all influencer requests, place and track product samples requests.
- Oversee gift boxes and other special packaging needs for high-touch influencers.
- Think creatively and add new ideas to pitch for new and exciting influencer programs.
- 5+ years experience in public relations, in-house, or agency.
- Course in Mass Communication.
- Strong experience writing news releases, media advisories, feature stories, blogs, and media pitches.
- Existing relationships with top-tier local and national journalists, editors, media outlets, TV, radio, podcasts, niche blogs, and influencers preferred.
- Social media wizard who is well-versed in all platforms (IG, YouTube, Facebook, Twitch, TikTok, etc.) and in tune with how the influencer marketing landscape differs across each respective platform.
- Deep expertise in identifying key tastemakers, celebrity endorsers, and influencers.
- A passion for building and cultivating relationships with influencers.
- Previous experience working with consumer products and fashion brands.
- Passionate about social media trends and pop culture in general.
- Love working in fast-moving, high-growth companies.
- Meticulous organizational skills.
- Self-starter, comfortable with managing multiple priorities at any given time.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding relationship-building skills
Role: Associate - Employer Branding
Experience: 1-3 years
Technovert is not a typical IT services firm. We have to credit two of our successful products generating $2M+ in licensing/SaaS revenues which is rare in the industry.
We are Obsessed with our love for technology and the infinite possibilities it can create for making this world a better place. Our clients find us at our best when we are challenged with their toughest of the problems and we love chasing the problems. It thrills us and motivates us to deliver more. Our global delivery model has earned the trust and reputation of being a partner of choice.
We have a strong heritage built on great people who put customers first and deliver exceptional results with no surprises - every time. We partner with you to understand the interconnection of user experience, business goals, and information technology. It's the optimal fusing of these three drivers that delivers
- Drive Technovert’s Employee Value Proposition and talent attraction strategy externally and internally.
- Infuse human element into all communications to personify the brand and demonstrate an emotional connect with employees.
- Drive brand evangelists network internally by working in collaboration with Marketing, HR & Talent Acquisition leaders on employee branding, campaigns, programs, and events to boost pride amongst associates.
- Promote employee referral programs to foster referrals.
- Plan and execute campaigns to maintain the company's positioning on social media platforms like LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, and Facebook.
- Design email marketing campaigns to promote positive referrals on job portals like Glassdoor, Naukri and Ambition Box.
- Expand the company's online presence on different employment sites, developing creative ways to draw prospective employees to the company's website and identifying new recruitment opportunities through social media.
- Developing employer branding event concepts - online and in person.
- Organizing employer branding material.
- Sound understanding of brand management strategies.
- Great interpersonal communication to influence and prepare speakers.
- Hands-on experience with social media management.
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communications and organizational skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Multi-tasker with a strong work ethic.
Nice to Have:
- Presence on Social Media platforms.
- Understanding of E-mail Marketing.
MBA/PGDM with majors/minors in Marketing.
- As a member of this team, you will work to execute thoughtful, data-driven marketing campaigns that drive meaningful growth for the company.
- Develop and oversee implementation of strategy for paid social media channels(ie. Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Google, etc.)
- Accountable for managing and optimizing budgets, trafficking ad campaigns, as well as achieving target KPIs across channels
- Explore opportunities within additional channels like Quora, Reddit, and others
- Perform daily analysis and optimization on campaign performance; prepare and deliver performance reports identifying successes and opportunities for improvement
- Actively test and analyze audiences, advertising creative, multimedia, site pages, landing pages, and placement to drive results in line with business goals and objectives
- Plan, develop and implement comprehensive paid media strategies that speak to users where they are in their journey on social channels; ranging from new customer acquisition to retention
- Lead and assist in coaching, managing, and educating dedicated team members, helping to support campaign management and optimization
- Collaborate with creative and marketing teams to generate advertising assets including video, graphics, ad copy, and landing page
- Maintain active relationships with Facebook + Google account representatives
- Stay current with industry trends and best practices, focusing on how these changes can be leveraged to drive material account improvements
- As a member of the growth team, the ideal candidate will be highly data-driven, process-driven, and have strong expertise in growth through performance marketing.
- The core objective of the role is to grow users and partners through meticulous management of the paid search marketing budget.
- The candidate must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment.
- The usual work includes running performance ad campaigns, optimizing the campaign's conversions, email automation, drip campaigns, monitoring improving SEO, increasing social media followers, user persona building, driving activations, and acquisitions.
You take care of our business we will take care of you,
- We make sure are you are growing professionally with quarterly goals and appraisals.
- Health is wealth, so we provide health insurance
- Stand on Top - Employee professional development program
- Gold benefits and Internet allowance
- Welcoming a new member in the family is a great please so we provide maternity and paternity leave
And much more...
- Manage and build an overall email marketing strategy.
- Create various email lists and campaigns.
- Test every campaign's success.
- Determine email marketing KPIs.
- Develop and present reports on a weekly basis.
- Develop a lead generation strategy.
- Create smart email lists.
- Increase email subscriptions.
- Analyze data to get smart insights.
- Ensure marketing message is conveyed clearly and delivered properly to prospects.
- Ensure messages are mobile-friendly.
Follow up on interested respondents.
- Distributing emails through the use of automation software.
- Proven experience creating high-impact, unique marketing campaigns.
- Familiarity with pertinent automation and performance evaluation software.
- Knowledge of creative processes and social media marketing.
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Develop and execute Marketing campaigns to help acquire and retain customers, as well as upsell its products or services
- Understand the needs, motivation, and behaviour of users and define priorities of tests based on impact, confidence, and easiness
- Work with the engineering, design, and product team to implement tests quickly
- Track, measure and analyse performance & continuously optimize them
- Gather input from customers and various internal departments, and use this information to establish growth targets and choose key performance indicators.
- Work with multiple stakeholders in a high growth environment to get work done and build positive team relationships