Job Description - He/she will be responsible to take care of vendor product support and maintenance, and If experience in MS SQL SSIS and SSRS is an additional advantage
Must Have Skill - MS SQL SSIS and SSRS
Good to have skill - Good Communication, Team Builder, Logical Thinking
Delivery Skill - Hands on Database-MS SQL, Hands on SSIS and SSRS, communication skills, Common Tools such as Version Control tools, Build tools, continuous integration, production support tools
About the role
(This is a Full Remote Opportunity)
We are seeking a highly motivated people manager with solid experience or deep interest in the Ad Tech industry and a real passion for helping the team to grow.
The Technical Solutions Specialist team is responsible for providing a high level of support for the most complex task the local technical solution can face especially on COA (Criteo Offsite Ads), In-app, and security topics. Solutions engineers are experts in the inner workings of Criteo's best-in-class technology – they have the ability to easily guide a technical integration and are comfortable with communicating directly with clients.
You will lead the Specialist team and make sure to provide state-of-the-art support for all of our partners in the APAC market. This mission will be done by collaborating closely with the rest of the APAC Technical Solutions organization.
You will also partner with the Global teams to voice APAC specificities and with the internal escalations team to execute successfully on your mission.
For this role, Criteo is looking for a talented leader who will be able to autonomously guide, mentor, and grow the Specialist Technical Solution team. This ideal candidate will have finely tuned communication skills, search for creative solutions, an excellent business instinct, and the ability to work outside their comfort zone to push the business forward.
What You’ll Do
- Provide leadership and guidance to a team of Technical Solutions Specialists and empower them to perform their duties in every situation.
- Raise the bar and further develop the strong team spirit and each unique and special individual of the team.
- Mentor and develop the team, ensuring their happiness and career growth over time
- Maintain high-level technical knowledge of Criteo solutions and future product direction.
- Support the business to ensure client/partner technical requirements and timelines are met.
- Ensure the most efficient task distribution within the team, and make sure the team has the tools and training to do their job effectively.
- Develop strong collaborative partnerships with the Technical Solutions Leads in the APAC.
- Support in hiring team members and be responsible for successful onboarding them.
- Streamline the team’s activity through the implementation of scalable processes, and the development of efficient investigation frameworks.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement effort on Criteo Technical guidelines & processes to deliver improvements
- Report activities and performances to your manager on a regular basis.
- Be the arbiter of quality work in the team
- Focus on driving our core KPIs (Reduce ticket resolution times and handle optimization & support ticket volumes)
- Maintain the team engagement
- Strength of the partnership with other teams in Criteo
Who You Are
- Degree in computer science or technology-related degree.
- Fluent in English, both spoken & written.
- 4+ years of experience in Operations, preferably in the Ad Tech or e-commerce industry.
- 2 years of people management experience.
- Strong leadership skills, can unite a team around common goals, and enjoy proactively sharing knowledge and teaching others.
- Excellent attention to detail and value of a long-term approach over short-term shortcuts.
- Thrive in collaboration and love working as a group with your team
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills across all levels of interlocutors.
- Problem-solving and being comfortable with ambiguity in a fast pace environment
Industry Type: IT Software
Job Location: Indore MP
Experience: 2-3 yrs.
Job Type: Full Time
• The ERP Implementation Professional will work closely with ERP team members as well as end
users to provide functional support and training of business processes enabled by
PROCESSMASTER ERP in the respective modules.
• ERP Implementation, for the modules like Finance, Production, Stores, Sales, Inventory Control.
• Provide ERP support by resolving customer queries via phone, email, remotely or at client-side
• Responsible to communicate with Customer ERP core team, implementation team, Technical
consultant and his Manager.
• To Maintain Flowcharts, SOP's and prepare user manuals and provide end user training
• To configure, deploy and manage the ERP system and the backend database system
• Extensively travel to client end for software implementation and training purpose.
Desired Candidate Profile
• Any Graduate/Post Graduate with 0-3 yrs. experience of working with ERP Softwares
• Minimum 1+ year working experience in Software implementation and Support
• Strong knowledge of PLSQL is required
• Ability to solve complex business issues and having excellent communication and presentation
• Functional knowledge of ERP Modules and Processes
• Prior experience in implementation and support of Manufacturing ERP Solution would be
JOB DESCRIPTION – Technical Support
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s / Masters, CCNA Certification Experience: Fresher / 1 Year
Job Location: Delhi (Posist Head Office)
About Posist Technologies:
Posist (www.posist.com) is a B4B (Business-for-Business) company partnering with global restaurant chains in their digital transformation via its restaurant technology platform. It allows restaurant operators to automate operations, delight guests, grow revenues, and become prosperous. Posist powers 10,000+ restaurants in 50+ countries. Headquartered in New Delhi, Posist has a global presence spread across the US, UAE, Singapore, Thailand, UK, and Mexico.
- Taking Client queries over Call / Email / Chat
- Resolve the tickets via Call / Email / Chat/ Remote tools
- Register Client queries in Ticketing Tool.
- Follow-up with clients and with internal teams.
- Resolve the issue within the SLA and Company guidelines.
- Escalate the ticket to the respective team and follow-up.
- Resolve the tickets related to Printers, Cash Drawer, networking and Posist product. ● Sending updates to clients related to reported queries.
- Working in Rotational Shifts.
- Creating troubleshooting documents.
- Good Communicable skills.
- Should be able to work in 24*7 environment, Rotational Shifts (weekly offs will be there)
- Practical knowledge of Hardware, network troubleshooting, Printer Installation (USB and network)
- Good Decision making skills
- Willing to work Cross teams
- Should be a Team player
- Should have Knowledge of Remote Tools
- Good Skills to adapt any Software tool.
- Documentation Skills is an add on.
- Act as a bridge between the L1 Support team and the Engineering team
- Second level troubleshooting of the issues raised by L1 agents
- When required escalate tickets with product/engineering team for the same, and connect with the relevant stakeholders to get them to closure
- Work with the Product team to prioritise the issues
- Work with upstream providers to prioritise concerns and get a closure on the same
- Reduce the overall time to resolve for tickets raised as bugs
- Work with CSMs and Product team to help prioritise the feature requests raised by the customers
- Identify repeated problems, and opportunity for technological resolution to avoid future tickets with same concerns
- Review the solutions documentation from technical standpoint and keep it up to date
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in IT Industry preferably working in a customer facing role, preferably with international customers
- Expertise in finding creative solutions to effectively address customer concerns
- Proficient to ensure customer issues are resolved in the most timely and effective manner possible
- Demonstrable ability to handle various tasks or projects with changing priorities.
- Familiarity with support systems like Intercom, Zendesk etc.
- Understanding about CRMs and why businesses use them. Past experience of working with a CRM is a plus
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
We are looking for job for talend developer for reputed company for permanent role in coimbatore.
skills;ETL tools,any DB,supporting tool
Commvault is the world's most powerful backup and recovery software in the cloud and on any infrastructure, helping companies
transform their data into a powerful strategic asset. Commvault data protection and information management solutions enable
companies and organizations of all sizes, in all industries, to protect, access and share all of their data—anywhere and anytime.
As an organization, we are committed to a great work culture that embraces our values and promotes professional growth. Our Vaulters
are passionate innovators who work together to uncover new challenges that can be solved. We are proud that the focus of every
vaulter is to drive our customers' businesses forward. We're all about getting the job done, and having FUN doing it. As vaulters we
pride ourselves on transparency, integrity, and respect in everything that we do.
NOW is the time to join a growing company with strong roots, where you can take on your next challenge.
The Customer Support Associate works within a team of technical support professionals aimed at delivering technical solutions for
Commvault’s customer base. This customer base has a wide range of technical ability and this role has no ceiling, you will own an issue
from initial pick-up all the way to working with the development team on identifying a possible solution. This position is part of our Client
Support group in our Customer Support Center. This is an excellent opportunity for innovative and collaborative technologists to join a
global team that has led the industry in satisfaction seven years in a row. We offer innovative training, interesting colleagues, and the
opportunity to grow with us. Our Client Group is focused around but not limited to backups of virtualization technologies within the
Commvault suite, this includes VMware, HyperV & RHEL. We are a source of expertise for not just our customer base but also our
partners and consultants on site.
We are looking for a Customer Support Associate with a genuine passion for all things tech to join our expert and superfriendly Windows and Virtualisation team.
Position Responsibilities include:
• Troubleshoot and resolve complex support problems
• Troubleshoot customer issues using remote desktop software
• Successfully interact through phone and email with customers as you solve their problems
• Dedication to the success and satisfaction of our customers
• Recreation of problems in house
• Root Cause Analysis and / or provision of examples of software bug
• Working independently and as a team to come up with the best solutions to a customer problem.
• Providing best-in-class phone based support for a variety of complex, time critical issues.
• Using and sharing your knowledge of a wide range of technologies
• Working remotely on enterprise level customers and dark sites
• Having the opportunity to build labs and simulators
• Ability to be involved in product BETA testing
• Contributing to our Solutions Engine and online forums
Position Requirements include:
• At least 5+ years of technical/customer support experience
• Excellent knowledge of VMware\Hyper-V - Implementation and configuration of VMware Cluster environments. Knowledge
of the full feature set available in VMware. Advance Troubleshooting of VMware Issues - Implementation and configuration
of HyperV Cluster environments would be desirable . Knowledge of the full feature set available in HyperV. Advance
Troubleshooting of HyperV Issues – Desirable but not essential.
• Networking and troubleshooting connectivity, name resolution and performance based issues with OS and/or
hardware. Good knowledge of system networking and troubleshooting connectivity and Microsoft clustering technologies
and and TCP/IP and DNS
• Understanding backup theory and design. Backup and data management fundamentals
• Previous experience with Commvault technologies is highly desirable as is other backup software such as Veritas,
Symantec, Backup Exec, ShadowProtect, NetBackup, NetWorker, Avamar, VEEAM, or TSM is a plus
• Thorough knowledge of administration and trouble shooting in Microsoft Windows Server operating system (think
troubleshooting via the event logs, acquiring crash and application dumps, analysing network packets, windows firewall,
VSS). Strong understanding of Windows clustering. Advance knowledge of Microsoft Active directory. Recovery knowledge
of Microsoft operating systems and applications.
• Linux Skills• Previous experience troubleshooting enterprise environments
• Strong customer relations skills.
• Strong multi-tasking and prioritization skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent team player.
You get the “Freedom to make an impact, together”. We thrive upon collaboration by designing our offices and cafes to spark
conversation about work and fun. Although we hail from all walks of life and speak dozens of languages, we’re passionate about
equality and integrity. We “go beyond” each and every day.
We value knowledge and curiosity, no matter whether you learnt it at university, through courses or by learning from others.
MCP/MCSA/MCSE/VCP highly desirable.
Recognized as a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Data Center Backup and Recovery Software, our industry's definitive
independent ranking. For the seventh straight year, Commvault has been named a leader. And this year we're furthest on the
"completeness of vision" and highest on the "ability to execute."
Commvault offers its products through a broad array of distribution partners globally, while building upon its strong portfolio of strategic
partnerships with leading technology companies including Microsoft, Amazon Web Services, Cisco, Oracle, SAP, Nutanix, Pure, HP,
Hitachi, NetApp and many others. Commvault's global headquarters is located in Tinton Falls NJ, with additional offices that support
customers globally across the Americas, EMEA, and APA
Role: Power BI Developer
Company: KOCH (https://www.kochind.com/" target="_blank">https://www.
Type: Permanent (Direct payroll)
Edu: Any Full time Graduates
Exp : 4+ Yrs
Job Location: Kundalahalli,Ne
ar Brookefield Hospital, Bangalore -560037
3+ years’ experience developing and implementing enterprise-scale reports and dashboards.
Proficiency with MS Power BI / SSRS.
Knowledge of logical and physical data modeling concepts (relational and dimensional).
Understanding of structured query language (SQL).