Hummingbird is an Adobe Commerce (Magento) Solution Partner. We build and maintain world-class e-Commerce solutions on the Adobe Magento platform for businesses around the world. (HumCommerce.com)
At Hummingbird, marketing is about understanding customers — and building awareness about how our services can satisfy their needs. We are looking for an experienced and versatile marketing manager who is hungry to do this and more. Our ideal candidate has experience developing and executing marketing strategies to drive interest in our IT services (E-Commerce) business. They will be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities, as well as long-term strategy, thriving with tight deadlines and changing needs.
Objectives of this Role
* Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our website
* Deploy successful digital marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
* Experiment with a variety of marketing channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, and copywriting
* Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
* Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies, vendors, and affiliates.
* Create and maintain reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
* Working in partnership with the creative team, develop creative briefs, and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all business content - print, website, digital, and video assets
* Conceptualize and execute multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels
* Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads
* Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly
* You will own and maintain all Marketing Assets - Website content, Blog content, Pitch decks, Company Marketing Decks, Brochures, Case studies, white papers, and more.
Skills and Qualifications
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
* Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
* Metrics-driven marketing mind with an eye for creativity
* Hands-on ability to create messaging and other content to articulate the value of our services.
This position has the opportunity to grow into many different areas and the right candidate can take this role to new heights. We are growing fast and need to find the right person that can move quickly with us and help us continue to thrive in the right direction.
If you are a customer-centric and passionate marketer who loves the rewarding challenge of building a brand, we want to hear from you.
About Hummingbird Web Solutions Private Limited
Working here, you will learn a lot and when you have great ideas they will be listened to. We celebrate your success and your efforts and strive to create a casual and supportive environment in which you can excel.
All employees enjoy medical insurance, life insurance, paid time off, and the flexibility to work from anywhere.
Our main office is located in Pune, at Baner. However, you can be located anywhere in the world, and still, work with us.
As a Manager in our Performance Marketing team, you will be responsible for driving growth of APAC & North America regions through digital marketing. This team is a key driver of growth for Headout and is responsible for acquiring customers and generating demand for our vast collection of experiences and destinations. This is a key role for our overall company growth and profitability.
As Performance Marketing Manager, you will:
- 1. Manage all paid user acquisition channels for APAC & North America. This includes: Responsible to deliver ROI & GBV targets for your regions and growing these each quarter
- Actively manage and grow SEM campaigns for new and existing categories & markets
- Identify opportunities to scale existing channels of user acquisiton including SEM, OLA and Facebook d. Develop new channels of user acquisition to drive new growth and diversify channel-mix
- Improve the efficiency of the team through process improvements, decision making frameworks and automation
- Improve reporting and data analysis to uncover new opportunities or Coordinate with other teams such as product, data, operations & supply to participate in & lead company-wide growth projects by leveraging various levers like:
- Identifying new market opportunities
- Product enhancements
- Pricing strategy
- Competitive benchmarking
- Building stronger engagement loops and cross-channel campaign strategies
What we're looking for:
- 4+ years of experience in managing SEM campaigns at scale
- 2+ years of experience in managing a team
- Detail-oriented and analytical
- Strong learning curve
- Data-driven decision making
- Able to effectively organize, prioritize & manage their time
- Experience with Automations is a big plus
-As an initial member of the Marketing and Growth team, you'll be expected to setup repeatable processes and helping us scale the function as we grow
-Drive paid marketing efforts across a variety of channels and monitor their performance
-Identify key audience segments and growth opportunities and transform these through effective campaigns
-Use customer research, hard data and metrics to assess efficacy of marketing campaigns
-Partner with product & growth team to enable ground level learnings and contribute to product-led growth
What are we looking for?
-5+ years working in the marketing or growth function, preferably in a startup.
-Hands on experience in Google Adwords and Facebook/Instagram ads is a must. Expertise in both is a requisite.
-You are a self-starter and can make decisions on your feet with minimal supervision, end-to-end ownership to drive outcomes.
-You possess deep customer empathy and love getting your hands dirty with data
Location: Bangalore/ open to remote working as well in other cities.
Founded in 2019, Vahak is India's largest online transport marketplace with more than 10L+ transporters and lorry owners on its platform. It’s a B2B marketplace for agents & brokers, transporters and individual lorry owners to carry out seamless load and lorry bookings.
JD for Senior Digital Marketing Manager:
We're looking for someone who thrives in the very early stages of a company and is self motivated, multi-tasker, and a demonstrated team-player. Also, get the best learning experience working directly with the founding team. Candidates will be directly reporting to the Growth & Marketing Head.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Plan monthly/quarterly performance marketing strategy to drive growth.
- Driving activations and repeat transactions from users.
- Using Engagement & Analytics platforms for journey building & segmentation of users for targeted campaigns.
- Re-engaging with users to increase their time spent on the site or app.
- Evaluate and optimize the end-to-end Sales Funnel.
- Plan digital channel mix visitor traffic, conversion rates, ROAS etc.
- Proactively recommend creative ideas & drive the optimum strategy for new user acquisition.
- Optimize allocation of budget & drive continuous improvements in key metrics.
- Execute and manage all paid media campaigns directly and in alignment with internal and external stakeholders.
- Regularly measure, review & report all campaigns.
- Regularly follow market trends & implement the latest marketing tools & strategies.
- Capturing & reporting of key metrics through Google, Clevertap & branch analytics, high degree of familiarity with the tools.
- Insights from the analytics to be implemented into successive performance campaigns & larger website/app strategy.
- Reviews & reporting with other teams & internal stakeholders.
- 4-6+ years of experience in Digital Marketing (Startup/Tech Logistics/Transport industry experience would be an added advantage.)
- Strong understanding of the User Funnel for acquisition & retention.
- Prior experience using Engagement, MMP & Analytics tools is a must (such as Branch, Appsflyer, Mixpanel, Clevertap, Moengage, Netcore, Exotel, Webengage etc)
- Strong understanding of Remarketing campaigns.
- A strong grasp of web analytics, A/B testing, and metrics-driven marketing. ∙ Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Highly proficient in Excel, Database query.
We are product development & technology consulting studio.
1.) Love for technology & technology trends is first & foremost requirement
2.) We are looking for a data-driven inbound + outbound marketer to own the majority of the marketing funnel for our company. You will be in charge of attracting right target traffic, niche specific, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing those leads to close into customers, the latter of which sales leadership will help you accomplish.
3.) “LinkedIn”, “Facebook” or B2B channels to bring on demand generation with right strategy & full automation to scale
4.) Creating, managing, and executing multi-channel marketing campaigns leveraging SEO, PPC, social, inbound marketing, email, campaigns and events to drive customer acquisition in B2B space
Experienced Digital Marketing Specialist with a demonstrated history of working in the information technology and services industry. Skilled in Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Microsoft Excel, Social Media Optimization (SMO), Microsoft Office, and Research.
If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels. You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. You will work with the marketing team to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Lead and support the implementation of our paid marketing strategies and campaigns across Google Adsense, Bing, LinkedIn and others
- Measure and optimize our paid marketing using vendor-specific dashboards, Google Analytics, and HubSpot landing page sources reports
- Research and test partnerships with new vendors to expand our reach and/or lower cost-per-acquisition
- Collaborate with marketing teammates to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all paid programs
- Lead the content and design team to craft landing pages and lead-gen forms for our content to distribute through relevant paid programs
- Monitor ad spend, CPA, Daily budgets, ROI and all other key metrics across paid channels
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Previous working experience as a Marketing Manager for 5-8 years
- A proven track record of successful paid marketing campaigns
- In-depth knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search, retargeting, social network advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and more), and content distribution and placement networks
- Hands-on experience in handling marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Flexible working in US Shift hours from time to time
PREFERRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field from a recognized University
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
REPORTING: This position will report to the Head of Growth or Assigned Manager within the Department.
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-Time
LOCATION: Remote (Pan India) & In-Office - Jaipur, India
Flexible Timings -
- 9.00 am to 6.00 pm IST
- 5.30 pm to 2.30 am IST (8.00 am to 5.00 pm US-EST)
- 6.30 pm to 3.30 am IST (9.00 am to 6.00 pm US-EST)
WHO WE ARE:
SalesIntel is the top revenue intelligence platform on the market. Our combination of automation and researchers allows us to reach 95% data accuracy for all our published contact data, while continuing to scale up our number of contacts. We currently have more than 5 million human-verified contacts, another 70 million plus machine processed contacts, and the highest number of direct dial contacts in the industry. We guarantee our accuracy with our well-trained research team that re-verifies every direct dial number, email, and contact every 90 days. With the most comprehensive contact and company data and our excellent customer service, SalesIntel has the best B2B data available. For more information, please visit – www.salesintel.io
WHAT WE OFFER:
SalesIntel’s workplace is all about diversity. Different countries and cultures are represented in our workforce. We are growing at a fast pace and our work environment is constantly evolving with changing times. We motivate our team to better themselves by offering all the good stuff you’d expect like Holidays, Paid Leaves, Bonuses, Incentives, Medical Policy and company paid Training Programs.
SalesIntel is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and offer equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
DigiXHub is one of the Best Block chain Application Development Company in Bangalore that provides solutions such as Block chain Development(Public, private, Consortium Block chain), Crypto currency Exchanges, ICO & ICO Marketing Services, Crypto currency Wallet Development, Smart contract Development etc.
- Executing Bhavcopy, trades and inform clients. Working on Stock exchange symbols (like NSE, MCX, comex etc.)
- Update clients with latest market information and financial products on trading.
- Collecting relevant information and data on market sentiment via research, valuation and data analysis.
- Monitoring Stock market performance.
- Providing key parties with daily trading information.
Experience: 6 Month to 4 Years
Location: Mumbai (WFO only) Initial few months’ work from home
Notice Period: 0 to 30 days (Immediate joiners are preferred)
(*For Experience candidates Hike will be there as per your performance basis.)*
- Any stock market relevant experience.
- Stock Market knowledge is mandatory.
- Added advantage: if worked as Sub broker, or in any sub- broking firm.
- Design, maintain and supply content for the organization's website.
- Formulate strategies to build a lasting digital connection with customers.
- A monitor company presence on social media.
- Launch advertisements to increase brand awareness.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts.
- Experience with business to customer social media and content generation.
- Strong creative and analytical skills.
- Analytical Skills
- Social Media Marketing
- Marketing Campaigns
- Marketing Strategy
- Online Marketing
- Brand Awareness
- Content Strategy
- Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Google Ads
- English Proficiency (Verbal and Written)
- An outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Planning, implementing and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks
- Optimize content for the social media platforms
- Ensure that the brand message is consistent
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
- With Good Communication Skills
- Candidates from Marketing Agency can apply.
- Immediate with 15 days joinees preferred.
- An ideal candidate would be someone who handles end to end digital marketing
Role: Business Operations/Account/Client Services manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Salary: 4.2 to 6 Lakhs per annum based on experience
Location: Madhapur, Hyderabad
Experience: Agency and Marketing experience preferred
Arin & Human is looking for a Client Services/Account/Business Operations manager to handle some of our Singapore and Indian Clients.
- Requires managing both Digital and Traditional Marketing objectives of clients
- Understand Clients' sales and marketing objectives and prepare a well-planned brief for the creative and digital teams
- Conduct daily meetings between teams and be flexible with remote collaboration tools such as teams, hangouts etc.
- Should have an excellent knack for creativity and passion for marketing
- Monitoring SEO and paid marketing activities
- Drive weekly review meetings with clients and monitor account health
- Understanding of Marketing & Branding Strategies
- Understanding of latest consumer marketing technology such as marketing automation, e-commerce platforms, CMS, CRM etc.
Digital Marketing Job Responsibilities:
- Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Designs, builds, and maintains our social media presence.
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identifies trends and insights and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Plans, executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels.
- Collaborates with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Evaluates emerging technologies.
- Provides thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
Digital Marketing Qualifications / Skills:
- Creating and maintaining client relationships
- Self-motivated yet customer-focused
- Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the industry
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, SEMRush, etc.)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines