- Should have a good experience selling IT sales services in the USA/Europe region
- Should have knowledge of IT services like Web services, Cloud Services, Mobile Technology.
- Experience working in B2B Sales
- Create and implement sales strategies in line with the company's growth objectives
- Managing prospective client relationships through all phases of the sales cycle
- Developing and maintaining strong professional relationships with global accounts, to maximize sales
- The ability to write reports and proposals
- Comfortable working in different time zones to connect with our target audience
- Experience working with end-to-end sales from lead generation to lead conversion.
- Proven track record for closing new deals with both large and mid-size companies
- Knowledge of Demand generation
- Lead generation skills for IT services projects
- Develop and execute strategies to expand inbound lead/demand generation
- Must have good working experience in Upwork, Freelance.com, PeoplePerHour
- Good communication skills verbal as well as written is must
About Whitesnow Software Consultancy Pvt. Ltd.
For Females Category
Excellent Verbal Communication Skills
We are currently looking for "Business Development Consultant" for US IT staffing for our branch office in Noida, UP.
- Timings are fixed Night shifts (9:00 pm to 6:00 am) with Saturday and Sunday Off
- Both side cab facility.
- In-House Meals are available.
Company Website links:
- Manage full sales cycle in a consultative manner, from lead generation to screening to solution demos, through follow up calls and closing
- Regular Communication with potential clients over the phone, email, text, and in-person to follow up on the project status
- Generate and develop new business opportunities through inbound and outbound leads
- Collaborate with design and production teams to ensure contracted product specifications are executed on time and as agreed
- Passionately evangelize our products and services to develop relationships with sales prospects.
- Develop relationships with prospective clients, while maintaining existing client relationships
- Partner with sales teams to create contract-winning proposals for current and prospective clients
- Negotiate contract terms with clients and communicate terms to stakeholders
- Become a subject matter expert on our business products, processes, and operations, and remain up-to-date on industry news
- Creation and management of a data-driven outbound sales process
- Collateral creation and working with the team towards a goal
- Driven – extremely self-motivated with a diligent work ethic. PS: You’re a bonafide hustler who never gives up
- Honest - high level of integrity and strong commitment to building a successful pipeline
- 1+ years of successful experience crushing sales
- Experience selling digital or mobile application solutions as a service offering
- Rolodex of contacts in leadership roles in design, product, marketing organizations
- Experience with 1-3 month sales cycle
- Relentless cold caller
Why this position will change your life:
• It’s arguable that the offered position is the most important we have. If you are looking to jetpack your career and be valued for your commitment to hard work, this is the place.
• You will work directly with the owner of the company, as a trusted alley to build in/outbound sales and drive qualified leads.
• Our founder used this highly effective, solution selling sales process in his previous business, we simply need the raw sales talent to power it.
About the Role
You will be responsible for identifying new leads, negotiations, and managing the sales activities in a very fast-paced and rapidly changing environment. In this opportunity, you will be working closely with the Wesley Clover International team and TaraSpan India team to help better optimize our pipeline generation methodologies, improve the prospect experience, and uncover strategies to create scalable ways to drive sales success.
Enterprise Sales Manager Responsibilities:
- Develop a go-to-market India strategy for the large technology product portfolio of Wesley Clover International
- Conduct market research to find trendsetter ideas and identify new markets and customer needs
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Locate new leads and arrange business development meetings with prospective clients
- Screen potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities.
- Develop negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
- Close business deals by coordinating requirements, developing and negotiating contracts, and integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with existing and new customers
- Develop quotes, proposals, and sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- 10-12 years of proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role is required
- Proven sales track record with references
- Strong market knowledge of enterprise SaaS and technology
- Strong Interpersonal skills (outgoing and personable)
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills (verbal, written & presentation)
- Excellent organization, prioritization and time management skills.
- MBA, BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant fields
● The person shall bear the responsibility of driving the sales of our product in the Enterprise Segment-
● To be responsible for the sales of product in the large enterprise segment in the region and achieve
the sales revenue/targets
● Negotiation and closure of sales, understands current pain-points,discuss appropriate solutions and value
add with the customers
● To create/maintain excellent relationships with clients and be able to tailor products ,pitch according to
● Developing and implementing B2B sales strategy, market mapping and analytics of the markets,
● Drive customer engagements with the account management team.
● Prepare business development strategies according to the needs of the client.
● Securing business opportunities by cultivating mutually beneficial business relationship with current and potential clients.
● Ability to engage and influence a client; Effective in handling technical pre-sales activities.
● Past Experience in solution selling (CRM, ERP, Contact Centers, Telephony solutions).
Technical Domain expertise
● Should not be averse to understanding Technology.
● Should be able to handle large RFPs and response quality.
● Should be comfortable in understanding and explaining technology and solutions.
● Planning activities to achieve established targets.
● Effective time and pipeline management to align sales efforts with sales targets.
Ownership & Commitment:
● Able to see the larger picture, willing to take responsibility for tasks and initiatives.
● Attention to detail in planning and communication.
Preference of Professional background (In either or both of the following)
● Direct Solution Sales (CRM, ERP, Telephony, Contact Center, Banking etc.)
● Experience of Selling in Domestic South Market is a preferred.
● Bachelor in IT / Computers / EE or related field is an advantage & MBA is an advantage.
CarWale Job Opportunity |Key Account Manager - Delhi & Mumbai - Enterprise Solutions
Department - Enterprise Solutions
- About CarWale
CarWale is India’s largest and most preferred auto destination. We have been assisting buyers to make an informed buying decision through our website and mobile app. Over the last 14 years, our only aim has been to make car buying simple for our consumers. Today we serve over 20 million unique visitors every month, and at least one third of the country’s car buyers go through Carwale.com at some point during their pre purchase research.
Before you sign up with us, we would love to tell you more about the team you are going to be part of and believe, it will help you take the right decision.
About Enterprise Solutions:
Enterprise Solutions is the core solutions team within the company that interfaces with the largest advertising clients and devises customized marketing and technology solutions to suit their needs.
Exp req- 1-3 yrs, from Tier 1 MBA College
Skills req- Sales, Business Development, Presales.
Auto, Consulting background preferred
Who are we?
Storeking is an organization that has dedicated itself to transforming rural retail business through technology and playing a vital role in shaping the business eco system since 2012
Where are we?
Storeking Campus is located in the serene out skirts of Bangalore on Mysore road (about 3 KMs from NICE road) where the air is still fresh; we are amidst a lot of greenery, noise free ambience with friendly work hours. Facility to reach our campus is easy with a Shuttle service at a subsidized cost from Metro stations to Campus.
What do we do?
We are an organization that had pioneered in digitizing Rural India using Cutting edge Technology to cater Rural Consumers
If you are passionate about rural India and want to contribute meaningfully to the growth of Rural India, join us to in our growth story
What is your role?
Based in Bengaluru, this position is responsible for driving the StoreKing’s vision of disrupting distribution in Bharat. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of Digital Economy of Bharat. This role is ideal for candidates who enjoy multi-dimensional/entrepreneurial role involves Concept Sales (Physical & Financial), Marketing, Channel Management, Business Development and Strategic Planning.
Duties & Responsibilities -
- Client Relations: Ability to speak directly with customers/consumers & establish, Maintain, Retain and Grow professional relationship with clients and to draw a map to bring customers in Bharat to adopt digitization.
- Set & Monitor Goals: Create Monthly/Quarterly sales forecast & customer acquisition plans to be self-driven to achieve the same.
- Territory: Will be representative/accountable (Also work alongside the existing team to ensure seamless process to achieve goals) of assigned territory to improve revenue/customer base and maintain professional relationships.
- Assess Practices to create Improvement: Responsible for periodic assessment of the existing practices and contribute positively towards the improvement to achieve set goals of individual as well as for the organization.
- Training & Up-Skilling: Willing to undergo training as directed by organization and upskill oneself be various means available online and during work.
- Communication & Reporting: Ability to interact with customers of all levels and translating this into the actual requirements and report back to organization to achieve set goals.
Candidate’s KPIs measured in the following parameters,
- Customer Acquisition.
- Customer Retention – Low iteration ratio.
- Revenue generated – from new & existing customers.
What are we looking for in you?
eligibility Criteria -
- Candidates should have an MBA degree – Preferably in Sales/Marketing streams.
- Candidates should possess the basic knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word & PowerPoint) & G-Suite & willing to learn online CRM, S&M tools.
- Candidate with multiple speaking/writing languages are preferred (South Indian).
- Candidates with excellent communication skills which suit the described profile are preferred.
- Strong knowledge of fundamentals of Management, reporting is a must
Candidates who are Aggressive, Go – Getter Attitude & Business Acumen, Analytical thinking & Problem Solving Ability are preferred