.Knowledge in Windows & Linux environments, handling high-end servers, Desktop support
.Networking Experience is a must(automation experience preferred)
• System administration on Windows 7,10 Pro, Linux (Ubuntu, CentOS), MAC
• Skills on Windows Server 2008, 2012.
• Must have experience in Windows server management
• Must have networking and Cyber security knowledge
• Linux certified
• Cloud knowledge would be a plus
• MDM experience is must
We are looking for site reliability engineers or system admins, who
have experience and expertise in managing production servers at
You will be
‣ Helping us meet 99.999% availability across all our systems
‣ Working on Linux, Google Cloud, Netmagic and occasionally on windows
‣ Required to understand or pick up distributed systems, security networking, linux and infrastructure automation
‣ Designing, configuring, securing, monitoring, troubleshooting,
maintaining for our core production infrastructure
‣ Working closely with developers and automation engineers
Senior Netskope Technology Stack Expert (SWG/CASB/ZTNA)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Hands on experience configuring rules and policies across the SWG/CASB/ZTNA platforms.
- Lead the Deployment and Operationalization of the Netskope Technology stack
- Defining and implementing procedures and policies to ensure proper maintenance of the environment
- Implement the process, systems, and technology required to fully maximize the platforms security capabilities
- Develop strategy, execution roadmap, priorities, and investment plans
- Partner with the leadership team to define strategic objectives
- Work closely with IT, Engineering and Security teams to ensure appropriate protections are in place while maintaining a continuity of service
- Engage Netskope’s technical teams in troubleshooting issues with current or new integrations
Required Experience and Skills:
- 5 - 7 years of leadership experience leading a team
- 3 - 5 years of experience hands-on technical design, implementation, and leadership of enterprise deployments
- Excellent knowledge and prior experience supporting network security technologies including but not limited to Proxies, NG Firewalls, SSL/IPSec, VPN’s, SSO, DLP and Encryption gateways
- Strategic capability to lead and innovate while thriving in a fast-moving environment
- A bias for action, results and delivery, with a high quality bar
- Proven track record of developing people, leading and managing high-performing teams
- An innate ability to create a sense of loyalty, trust, and positive culture. Ability to energize people and teams and establish cross functional cooperation
- Forward-thinking and problem-solving mindset; drawn to building off ambiguous and unsolved problems and “making it happen”
- Demonstrated ability to interface and maintain effective relationships with all levels of employees in a team-oriented environment
We are seeking a Security Program Manager to effectively drive Privacy & Security Programs in collaboration with cross functional teams. You will partner with engineering leadership, product management and development teams to deliver more secure products.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work with multiple stakeholders across various departments such as IT, Engineering, Business, Legal, Finance etc to implement controls defined in policies and processes.
- Manage projects with security and audit requirements with internal and external teams and serve as a liaison among all stakeholders.
- Managing penetration tests and security reviews for core applications and APIs.
- Identify, create and guide on privacy and security requirements considering applicable Data Protection Laws and implement them across software modules developed at Netmeds.
- Brainstorm with engineering teams to figure out how privacy and security controls can be applied to Netmeds tech stack.
- Coordination with Infra Teams and Dev Teams on DB and application hardening, standardization of server images / containerization.
- Assess vendors' security posture before onboarding them and after they qualify, review their security posture at a set frequency.
- Manage auditors and ensure compliance for ISO 27001 and other data privacy audits.
- Answer questions or resolve issues reported by the external security researchers & bug bounty hunters.
- Investigate privacy breaches.
- Educate employees on data privacy & security.
- Prioritize security requirements based on their severity of impact and product roadmap.
- Maintain a balance of security and business values across the organisation.
- Web Application Security, Mobile Application Security, Web Application Firewall, DAST, SAST, Cloud Security (AWS), Docker Security, Manual Penetration Testing.
- Good hands-on experience in handling tools such as vulnerability scanners, Burp suite, patch management, web filtering & WAF.
- Familiar with cloud hosting technologies (ex. AWS, Azure). Understanding of IAM, RBAC, NACLs, and KMS.
- Experience in Log Management, Security Event Correlation, SIEM.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and should be able to communicate complex ideas seamlessly in written and verbal communication.
Good to Have Skills:
- Online Fraud Prevention.
- Bug Bounty experience.
- Security Operations Center (SOC) management.
- Experience with Amazon AWS services (EC2, S3, VPC, RDS, Cloud watch).
- Experience / Knowledge on tools like Fortify and Nessus.
- Experience in handling logging tools on docker container images (ex. Fluentd).
Provides technical expertise and guidance in the identification, preservation, collection and analysis of digital evidence in various digital formats from computers, servers, mobile devices, and other electronic or online storage media.
Presents recommendations and findings to internal and external customers including Legal, Compliance, HR, Outside Counsel, and Law Enforcement.
Develops and maintains processes, procedures, and methodologies for collecting and analyzing digital evidence.
Maintains strong working relationships with other corporate investigation team members, subject matter experts, 3rd party vendors, and outside law firms.
Hands on experience on Digital Forensics for at least 4 years using digital tools such as X-Ways, AXIOM, FTK, Cellebrite, Oxygen, NUIX, etc
Experience of Computer, Mobile and Cloud Forensics cases
Expertise with Microsoft, Macintosh, and Unix Operating Systems
Strong understanding of network and cloud computing environments
Good to have certifications such as GCFA, Encase, CISSP, CFCE etc
Position: IT Auditor
Experience: 4-12 Years
Key Skills Required:
CISA, CISSP, CISM, IT Audit, Technology Audit, IT Infrastructure Audit, Application Security Audit, Information Security Audit, Cyber Security Audit, Cloud Security, Ethical Hacker
Additional key words: Vulnerability assessment, Penetration Testing, ITGC testing, Cloud Computing,
IT AUDITOR is responsible to plan and perform the audit assignment starting from audit announcement, audit planning, field work, audit quality reviews, pre-closing / closing meetings with the respective Directors / Head of the Departments including writing of the audit report and its finalization as well as follow up of the audit actions. Additionally IT AUDITOR will also be responsible to:
• Evaluate IT systems, processes and projects in place;
• Determine risks to the Group’s information assets, and help identify methods to minimize those risks;
• Ensure information management processes are in compliance with IT-specific laws, policies and standards;
• Determine inefficiencies in IT systems, IT projects and associated management processes and
• Consult in IT projects, new initiatives and organizational frameworks.
1) Perform audits at Volkswagen Group entities. and other concerned Volkswagen Group Companies with focus on IT processes keeping the associated business risks in mind.
2) Participate in the preparation of audit objective & scope document along with audit schedule based on the audit objective and timeline specified by Head of IT Audit India Hub.
3) Participate in the preparation of work program
1) Prepare and conduct preparatory interviews with the Directors and Heads of the audited departments to identify the processes to be assessed during the audit.
2) Request and collect relevant audit data for analysis from respective business areas.
3) Prepare audit matrix on periodic basis to record the audit field work and update the progress of the audit to IT Audit Manager and the Head of IT Audit Hub India.
4) Define actions including relevant controls to mitigate the business risks identified based on the evidences provided during the audit.
5) Organize and conduct pre-closing meetings with business areas to agree upon audit observations and relevant actions.
6) Prepare and conduct closing meetings with the Directors / Heads of the Department for audited division to agree upon the audit observations, risks and proposed actions.
7) Prepare the draft audit report and submit the same to the IT Audit Manager and the Head of IT Audit India Hub for review.
8) Ensure that adequate documentation is prepared for the audit assignment. Peer review changes are done before release of the final audit report to the business area.
9) Contact business area to review the progress of the implementation of audit actions defined in the final audit report. Based on the review, write the status of the follow up and submit the same for upload in RIAS.
10) Obtain necessary certifications / qualifications to support the job requirements by attending relevant trainings
11) Support the conduction of unscheduled audits/special investigations and audits from the anti-corruption system.
12) Relevant knowledge is shared among the team members.
13) Consult in IT projects, new initiatives and organizational frameworks.
14) Ensure information management processes are in compliance with IT-specific laws, policies and standards.
15) Determine risks to the Group’s information assets, and help identify methods to minimize those risks.
16) Evaluate IT systems, processes and projects in place.
17) Determine inefficiencies in IT systems, IT projects and associated management processes.
The Cyber Security Analyst will help to assess, plan, and enact security measures to protect the Hubbell organization from security breaches and attacks on its computer networks and systems. This job involves simulating attacks to identify vulnerabilities, testing new software to help protect the
company & data, and assisting users in adhering to new regulations and processes to ensure safety and compliance. The Cyber Security Analyst will work as part of the Security Operations team to execute, monitor and report-out on the scheduled tasks associated with maintaining the overall cyber hygiene for the company
Respond and investigate security breaches and other cybersecurity incidents.
Install security measures and operate software to protect systems and information infrastructure, including firewalls and data encryption programs.
Work in conjunction with the cybersecurity team to develop automation for scheduled tasks and reporting
Respond to specific threats, evaluating company exposure, and risk.
Assist in the execution of penetration testing.
Research security enhancements and make recommendations to management.
Stay up to date on cybersecurity trends, threats, and remediation
Attend daily security operations meetings
A degree in Computer Science, IT, Systems Engineering or a related qualification
2-3 years of experience with software development in C-Sharp, Python or Java
2 years of experience with scripting tools such as PowerShell, Unix Bash and Bourne
Familiarity with patch management
Familiar with common cyber frameworks and tools such as NIST and MITRE Attack
Awareness of common cybersecurity threats and hacking methodologies
Previous experience with Incident response and forensics
Knowledge Network security and segmentation
Position: - Professional Service Consultant
Location: - Noida
Company: - Infinity Labs Ltd
Website: - www.infinitylabs.in
Job Description: -
Providing remote support/ consultation on security domain who can work in a 24/7 environment and collaborate with customers and accounts teams to deliver seamless services to large enterprises.
BE in Computer Science or equivalent education/training/experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong consulting skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to be self-starting and manage multiple tasks at a given time.
- Ability to work individually and as a part of a team.
- Effectively handle multiple projects and deliver the right solution to the customer.
- Advance understanding of internetworking, LAN, and WAN technologies.
- Experience with network, security solutions, and technologies leading security solutions in large environments.
- Expertise with Remote Access VPN solutions, IPSEC, PKI & SSL, TCP/IP, Authentication Protocols (LDAP, RADIUS etc.)
- Experience with troubleshooting skills related to networking, routing, IP, NAT, IPSEC VPNs and knowledge of how these interact with applications and users.
- Ability to independently debug broad, complex, and unique networks with mixed media and protocols required.
- Experience with installation, configuration and operation of Palo Alto Networks products.
- Experience working with a multi-factor authentication security system.
- Experience on the Endpoint security.
- Experience in Cloud technologies (AWS, Azure primarily, VMware NSX etc.)
- Education - BS or BA. English, Computer Science or Engineering
- Experience - 8+ years of experience in Technical Writing; developing software and hardware documentation for global customers.
- Authoring/Editing/Publishing - MadCap Flare/MadCap Central (preferred) or experience in any one of the topic-based/DITA-based authoring tools such as Oxygen XML, XMetal, Framemaker (structured).
- Source/version control - Git/Gerrit, GitHub, or Bitbucket.
- Feature/Defect Management - Jira, Rally, or any industry-standard, agile project/defect management software.
- Collaboration and Process Management - Confluence, Wiki
- Domain - Familiarity with compute, cloud, storage, network, security, or virtualization technologies.
- Communication and writing - Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.