To ensure success as an iOS developer, you should have a strong working knowledge of iOS Frameworks, be proficient in Objective-C, and be able to work as part of a team. Ultimately, an outstanding iOS developer should be able to create functional, attractive applications that perfectly meet the needs of the user.
iOS Developer Responsibilities:
· Designing and building mobile applications for Apple's iOS platform.
· Collaborating with the design team to define app features.
· Ensuring quality and performance of the application to specifications.
· Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks.
· Fixing application bugs before the final release.
· Publishing application on App Store.
· Maintaining the code and atomization of the application.
· Designing and implementing application updates.
iOS Developer Requirements:
· Bachelor's degree in computer science or software engineering.
· Proven experience of 3 to 5 years as an app developer.
· Proficient in Objective-C, Swift, and Cocoa Touch.
· Extensive experience with iOS Frameworks such as Core Data and Core Animation.
· Knowledge of iOS back-end services.
· Knowledge of Apple's design principles and application interface guidelines.
· Proficient in code versioning tools including Mercurial, Git, and SVN.
· Knowledge of C-based libraries.
· Familiarity with push notifications, APIs, and cloud messaging.
· Experience with continuous integration.
· Experience with MAP experiences : tracking and navigation.
· Payment gateway integration hands on experience is must.
· Experience with Appstore publishing.
· Vehicle tracking application experiences will be an added advantage.
About HyperThink Systems Private Limited
● Ability to design and implement and maintain highly complex systems and
● Writing well-designed, testable and efficient code.
● Designing and developing advanced applications for the iOS platform.
● Troubleshoot, debug and optimize existing applications.
● Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
● Proficient with Objective-C and Swift, Core Data, Core Animation, Networking
● Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools
● Familiarity with push notifications, MVVM
at Suvi(We can provide upto 60LPA)
❖ Responsible for requirements gathering, solution definition,
development and deployment of mobile applications for the Vahak
❖ Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of the mobile
❖ Design interfaces to improve user experience.
❖ Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions. Troubleshoot and
debug to optimize performance
❖ Research current technology trends to provide input on how they may
influence overall enterprise architecture.
❖ Stay abreast with new innovations and the latest technology trends and
explore ways of leveraging these for improving the product in
alignment with the business.
SKILLS LOOKING FOR
❖ Between 5-10 years proven work experience as a developer for Android in the mobile
development industry with a track record of developing apps released to the public.
❖ Algorithms and data structure.
❖ Solid understanding of the full mobile app development life cycle.
❖ Experience and understanding of government services, security & mobility domains.
❖ Excellent Experience with Java/J2EE, Eclipse, XML, Android APIs, Android SDK and
❖ Experience in working with SQLite Database.
❖ Experience in developing back-end services preferably with Golang/Python.
❖ Solid understanding and experience with object-oriented programming and associated
❖ Proficiency working with object-oriented design, data structures, and complexity
❖ Experience of working with the back-end developer in the process of building the
❖ Experience with open-source APIs such as Google Maps, Google Places, etc.
❖ Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
❖ Familiarity with cloud message API and push notifications.
❖ Familiarity with RESTful and SOAP APIs to connect Mobile applications to back-end
❖ Experience with Agile Development (SCRUM methodology, JIRA).
❖ Proficient understanding of code versioning tools: Git, SVN
❖ Individuals with knowledge of Flutter will be highly preferred.
If you have an interesting portfolio of apps and have excellent communication and team skills and you fit the description below - you are the one we are looking for
-Strong understanding of Swift & Objective-C, MVC/MVVM, and Cocoa APIs/frameworks
-Experience with AVFoundation, CoreData,Core location, CoreAnimation, CoreGraphics, NSURLSession, iOS background modes, tvOS, JSON, CocoaPods,3D touch.
-Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
-Strong understanding of Apple's design principles and interface guidelines.
-Strong understanding of auto layout and UI implementation.
-Strong understanding of Git.
-Understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
-Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
-Establish unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
-Knowledge in making network calls using Alamofile(swift), AFNetworking(Objective - C), and using native NSURLSession.
-Good debugging skills and knowledge to use Instruments App.
-App store deployment and certificate management knowledge.
-Knowledge in Firebase Real-Time dB and FCM will be a plus.
-Experience in implementing universal linking in iOS.
Required Candidate profile
You are a go-getter with excellent learning, communication, and team skills. You revel in working with cutting edge technology and has an eye for detail.
Perks and Benefits
Perks include stock options and Flexi hours
****NB: Please attach the resume ***
What will you do:
- Drive design and development of a hugely scalable mobile application
- Write maintainable, testable, and efficient code
- “Pixel-perfect” implementation of our approved user interface
- Ensuring the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability
- Collaborate closely with the product team to understand the requirements
- Be able to solve complex design problems, drive engineering excellence and collaborate with a cross-functional team
- Share technical practices, help fellow developers, and raise the bar for everyone in the team
- Do code reviews for fellow developers
You'll be a great fit if you have:
- Very strong experience with Flutter
- Have worked on at least 2 mobile applications which are available in App Store/Play Store
- Experience with third party libraries
- Good understanding of user behaviour and interactions on mobile devices
- Experience with building massively scalable applications
- Experience with REST APIs
- Good understanding of User Experience
- Passion for writing clean and well-documented code
- An engineering degree in Computer Science or a relevant field
having an understanding of mobile and software development life cycles, UIX, changing web standards, and Agile methodologies.
dedicated to continuously developing, implementing, and adopting new technologies to maximize development efficiency and produce innovative applications.
DCI Marketing – http://dcimarketing.com
The DCI-Marketing Team is seeking an experienced and highly motivated professional to work as Data
lead/Data architect for the Business Intelligence and Analytics team. This role is a techno-functional –
both hands-on and serves in project management/meeting timelines and quality requirements. The
candidate will assist with building a functional DataOps practice in both custom and purchased platform
And this position is for DCI Marketing Business Team working from GIC Bangalore.
Key Responsibilities / Functions:
Experience in complete software development life cycle
Design, code, test and debug Cross platform Mobile applications
Ability to take direction prototyping and innovating new UI concepts within the mobile
Personal Characteristics and Attributes
Strong analytical and complex problem-solving skills
Inquisitive nature & Self-starter who can implement with minimal guidance
Solid English written and verbal communication skills
Strong desire in learning new technologies and methodologies
Required Qualifications: (Education, Technical Skills/Knowledge)
Educational qualifications - BE/MCA/M.Sc. in Computer science/Electronics/EE
Experience - Total 8 yrs – 10 yrs. (6 yrs – 8 yrs Years of experience in the mobile app field)
developing cross platform/Hybrid mobile apps is a must
As a mobile developer, you should have experience in the design & development of Crossplatform
mobile applications for iOS and Android using React Native, Cordova, Ionic, Flutter
Framework. Preferably Cordova/Ionic
Good Knowledge in HTML and CSS, AngularJS, Angular (2 and above versions), Typescript
Experience in integrating RESTful API services. Solid understanding of JSON / XML data
CodePush in the App Center and integration with VSTS is desirable
Comprehensive application compiling / building experience (certs etc.)
Good understanding of Device-App communication protocols - Wifi, Bluetooth low energy
(BLE), USB, NFC etc.
Strong experience in integrating application with Cloud platforms.
Experience/Knowledge in firmware OTA (over the air) environment in upgrading and
debugging of software.
Experience with Third party libraries and Rest APIs.
Knowledge on Xamarin is huge plus
Good knowledge of implementing authentication and security features into the application.
Exposure to embedded Android / iOS application development is desirable.
Should have better knowledge of debugging. Experience in using debugging tools will be an
Must have experience in practices – unit testing, Documentation
Work independently on the issues/responsible for maintaining the mobile applications
- Strong working experience in IOS application development is a must. First-hand experience of native mobile apps using Swift must.
- Experience with Swift, RxSwift, Swift UI, Unit test.
- Strong system design and architecture skills - specifically for IOS. Curiosity to tinker around, explore new paradigms and strongest for continuous improvement. Strong problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of network connections, Rest API'sand scheduling. Strong knowledge about security standards (e.g. HTTPS) and privacy standards.
- Idea/experience of the unit and instrumentation testing in IOS. Optimizing app performance and memory consumption.
- Leveraging community libraries to efficiently complete development tasks.
- Debugging apps using simulators and related tooling.
- Persisting data for offline-first apps using databases such as Realm.
- Localizing apps to support multiple languages and regions, vernacular libraries and fonts.
- Familiar with Version control system such as GIT.