Job Description for IBM MDM Developer:
Role: IBM MDM Developer
Experience – 5-9 Years
Notice Period: Under 60 days
JD for IBM MDM developer:
- Experience in customizing IBM MDM version 11.4 or above versions. 11.6/Advance Edition is preferred version.
- Experience with IBM MDM Customization includes Extension, Addition, Business proxies, SDP, Match-Merge Rules, Event Manager, Notification Framework - Exposure to MDM Information Domains (Party, Contract, Product, Location etc.)
- Good experience in Java with RSA/ RAD IDE, SOAP Web Services/rest web service, XML, XSD, WSDL.
- Good experience in SQL preferably with Oracle DB.
- Basic knowledge of Unix
- Should be able to work as Independent team member
- Good communication skills.
- Good to have knowledge on OpenShift, Mulesoft or Camel
- Sustain business growth and profitability by maximizing value.
- Analyze customer data to improve customer experience.
- Evaluate and improve tutorials and other communication infrastructure.
- Mediate between clients and the organization.
- Aid in product design and product development.
- Serve as our customers’ single point of contact for any tech-related matters
- End to End ownership of customer support cases from opening until closure ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Establish relationships and engage with technical counterparts to drive product adoption and expansion.
- Train and coach customers to a successful onboarding process and ongoing usage.
- Advocate internally for customer needs – be the technical voice of the customer within Fynd Platform.
- Contribute to our knowledge base by creating documentation, video tutorials, and predefined answers to common issues.
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time.
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams.
- 2+ years of proven experience in customer focus positions as a Customer Success Engineer / Support Engineer / Technical Account Manager / Delivery Engineer
- B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Highly organized and able to multi-task.
- Self-driven and proactive nature.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate leadership qualities.
- High computer literacy and ability to learn new skills and technologies.
- Knowledge of customer success processes.
- Experience in document creation.
- Patient and active listener.
- Passion for service.
- High availability for fast response to customers.
- Language knowledge is required in one of NodeJs, Python or Java.
- Background in AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, and Networking - an advantage.
- Experience in SAAS B2B software companies - an advantage.
at SUVI (we can provide upto 35LPA )
❖ mentorship, HLD, Problem Solving.
US A INDI A C ANADA PHI L I P P INE S Z YV K A . CO M
❖ 6+ years of experience in building large scale applications or
❖ A “Bring It on” attitude; bias for action; self-driven, end-toend ownership; entrepreneurial
❖ approach; focus on operational excellence; ability to work with
❖ Strong in problem solving skills, data structures and
❖ Very good understanding of one or more of RDBMS/NoSQL/
Messaging/ Caching technologies.
❖ Excellent understanding of and coding skills in following technologies: Java
❖ B Tech/BE in Computer Science or equivalent from a reputed institution.
As a Lead Backend Developer, candidate will work very closely with the Tech
Leadership and lead end-to-end development. We’re looking for people who can
❖ Write maintainable/scalable/efficient code.
❖ Design and architect technical solutions for the business problems of a very
large e-commerce portal.
❖ Work in cross-functional team, collaborating with peers during entire SDLC.
❖ Follow coding standards, unit-testing, code reviews etc
❖ Follow release cycles and commitment to deadlines
-We will provide a best hike on candidate's current ctc or offered ctc.....
we will provide upto 25LPA -30LPA
· Candidates must have substantial applicable IT experience, extensive development, programming experience in Java/ Dotnet / VB or other Web Application Development
· Strong experience in DB (PostgreSQL, SQL server) Web Services using Restful, any.
- Ability to interpret and map business, functional and non-functional requirements to technical specifications
- Interact with diverse stakeholders like Team leads, Architect, Scrum master, Business Analysts, testing and other cross-functional teams as part of application development
- Write unit test cases for developed code as required
- Develop solutions following established technical design, application development standards and quality processes in projects to deliver efficient, reusable and reliable code
- Follow best practices to ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Able to approach mentors and seek guidance when needed
- Provide support specific to application bugs or issues within defined SLAs
- Proactively identify and communicate technical risks, issues, and challenges with mitigations
Mandatory (Minimum 3+ years of working experience)
- Well versed with Spring (Core, AOP, Transactions, Data), Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Hibernate
- Experience with RESTful services as well as SOAP based web services
- Understanding on microservices architecture.
- Good knowledge of Java 8 and above with core areas like Streams, Lambdas, Functional Interfaces, Concurrency, Generics, threads, networking, IO, collections
- Knowledge in SQL and NOSQL databases
- Knowledge of web and application servers like Tomcat, Glassfish, Jetty, Jboss/Wildfly, Weblogic/Websphere
- Understanding in using Design patterns and Java/Spring Boot best practices
- Experience with micro services
- Experience in one of the test automation frameworks like Selenium, Cypress, etc..
- Understand performance parameters and adhere to best practices in achieving desired performance.
- Understanding of the CI/CD pipelines
- Good knowledge and experience of working with Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Well versed with build tools like Ant, Maven, Gradle
- Experience with full development cycle projects and not just maintenance projects
- Knowledge of OOAD and system design using class diagrams, sequence diagrams, deployment diagram, activity diagram, use case diagram
- Good knowledge of unit testing, functional testing, integration testing using jUnit, TestNG, Mockito, etc.
Good To Have
- Experience with Kafka, ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ or similar message broker
- Experience with ElasticSearch, Apache Solr, Lucene
- Experience working with frontend tech stack like Angular, ReactJS, VueJs
- Knowledge of cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, IBM, Oracle, Google)
- Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes
You would be part of
- Exciting journey in building next generation enterprise products
- Flat organisation structure
- Enriches both domain and technical skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively in a
- Excellent analytical and logical skills
- Preferred: Graduate or Postgraduate with specialization related to Computer Science or IT
Meeting with product managers to determine CRM needs.
-Developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform.
-Designing, coding, and implementing Salesforce applications.
-Creating timelines and development goals.
-Testing the stability and functionality of the application.
-Troubleshooting and fixing bugs.
-Writing documents and providing technical training for Salesforce staff.
-Maintaining the security and integrity of the application software.
-Exceptional knowledge on LWC
- Advanced knowledge of software and solution architecture
- High-level project management skills
- Ability to solve complex software system issues
- Well experienced with software design and web development
- Proficiency with JAVA, and strong front-end knowledge of HTML5, JSF, Angular, React
- Familiar or working experience with Apache Kafka working, Containers, Docker, Kubernetes
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Deep understanding of 'under the hood' knowledge of frameworks worked on
- Work experience in implementing Unit Tests
- Work experience in applying the best practices of Design, Architecture and Application development
- Extensive experience with HTML5, CSS3, XML and JSON
- Thorough understanding of Reactive Programming, RxJS framework, Databases, API,
- Implementing of Caching and RESTful services
- Troubleshooting design and performance flaws and system bottlenecks
- Conducting system performance tests
- Working experience in an Agile team, especially with SCRUM
- Good understanding of DevOps, CI/CD principles and practices to improve Software Quality & Efficiency
- Following Skills will be an added advantage
- Work experience with Cloud Services like AWS and Azure
- Familiar with common microservices patterns
- Service / API test – to test endpoints as thoroughly as possible
- End to End integration test system
- Should be a quick learner with a problem-solving mindset
- Attention to detail and follow-through to achieve good quality
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
NP – Immediate to 60 Days
Work location – Cisco Manesar Office
Experience – 2 to 10 Years.
- Strong coding Experience in programming language like Python , Java, C
- Experience of Yang data modelling
- Experience on REST/ SOAP API#s
- Experience of frameworks such as Request , Beautiful Soup