• Design and develop the Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) design artefacts
• Business Object Models (business entities/ objects and their relationships)
• Service Models describing the service layers in the desired business domain
• Service Specification(SOAP/REST/SCA) describing the input and output interfaces for the service, as well as its security, editing, and interface protocol requirements • extensible Mark-up Language (XML) interfaces and files, XML Schema Definitions (XSDs), Web Services Description Language (WSDL) files Creating SOA Design standards and best practices for object naming, design deployments, data content integration, and production output using various channels.
• Use of IBM's Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) tools: WebSphere Process Server (WPS)/ Business Process Manager (BPM), Business Automation Workflow(BAW), IBM Integration Designer (IID), and create SOA design artefacts for composite application development teams.
• Designing BPM solutions with service orchestration using Business Process
• Using IBM's ESB tools: WESB mediation flows for data mapping/ transformation, and message flows/ routing.
• Designing workflow services and exposing them for all business domains in implementing seamless workflow orchestration under the SOA environment.
• Delivered solutions must include standards and best practices for design, development, configuration, deployment, data content integration, and mentoring of other staff in all of the above.
• Guide architecture activities implementing Design solutions including Infrastructure design, installation, configuration, and implementation and maintenance for High availability/ fault-tolerant integrated solution.
• Detailed experience in integrating external systems with IBM WPS/WESB
• Experience with agile scrum methodology
• Experience in providing L2/L3 functional support on IBM BPM
• Need to be able to code hands-on in Java at least some basics.
• Must Have (Top 3 skills): IID/ESB, MQ, Webservices
- Meeting with the client and internal team to review website and application requirements.
- Setting up project completion timelines with client and tracking it to closure.
- Configuring the company SharePoint systems to specified requirements.
- Developing new web components using XML, .NET, SQL, and C#.
- Designing, coding, and implementing scalable applications.
- Extending SharePoint functionality with forms, web parts, and application technologies.
- Testing and debugging code, troubleshooting software issues.
- Reviewing website interface and software stability.
- Maintaining and updating SharePoint applications.
- Prepare Solution Design Documentation of projects.
- Providing systems training to staff and customers.
- Reporting - Dashboard, Growth Report, All Project Reports MTD, QTD, YTD wise
- Collect the Data from Project Team to analyze it daily or monthly basis
- Expertise in MS Office and Report Generation
- Work very closely with teams across delivery locations and client
- SharePoint and VBA skills
- To be willing to work in US shifts
- Perform requisite MIS (Count sheets, internal & external reporting)
- Adhere to reasonable operational requests from the management
- Expert in managing new SharePoint sites with approval workflow and maintenance of the existing sites.
- High-level coding skills.
- Ability to solve complex software issues.
- Detail orientated.
at With a global provider of Business Process Management.
Must have 2-3 Project implementation and more than one support experience in Oracle EBS R12
Expert level knowledge of Oracle Applications Framework, Oracle Workflow, Oracle Forms, Oracle Report, XML
Functional knowledge in financial module like, GL,AP, AR PO, Project is must
Extensive use of oracle APIs and interfaces
Experience in performance tuning of the code
Experience in shell scripting.
Worked on Oracle Alert, AME, OAM ,DFF etc
Good to have ADF experience
Good to have ORDS experience
Good to have exposure in cloud technology.
Act as a senior liaison between Business partners and IT communities
Facilitate cross-functional teams through business process and application initiatives from requirements definition
to prototyping, design, development, testing, training, and deployment.
Create technical designs to support business requirements.
Lead the development of technical solutions.
Communicate project status and escalate issues to management.
Develop and execute system test plans and scenarios.
Assist in preparing training materials for deployment of applications, modules, enhancements and bug fixes.
Assist in developing baseline datasets and reports to support testing of technical solutions
Deltacubes is hiring SFMC
Must have experience atleast 2 implementation project.
Expert in BML scripts.
Should have worked on configuration, commerce doc designing and integration.
•Sound knowledge of EDI standards like ANSI X12, EDIFACT, TRADACOM, XML, Rosetta Net etc.
•Good understanding of XSLT, XSD and XML parsing processes.
•Having WebMethods knowledge in EDI domain will be huge plus.
•Good knowledge of file sharing protocols like AS2, AS3, FTP/SFTP, HTTP/HTTPS etc.
•Experience in EDI Mapping to/from following platforms/technologies (not limited to)
oCSV/XML/JSON/Flat File e.Word/Excel/PDF
•Good working knowledge SQL and relation databases (Oracle/MySQL etc.).
This is a role that combines technical expertise with customer management skills and requires
close interaction with the customer in understanding requirements/use cases, scheduling,
and proposing solutions. Professional Services Engineer is responsible for system
implementation by developing, building pipelines (integrations) and providing product
demos to our customers. This person needs an ability to share and communicate ideas clearly,
both orally and in writing, to executive staff, business sponsors, and technical resources in
clear concise language that is the parlance of each group.
Requirements and Preferred Skills:
1. 5+ Years’ Experience with other integration technologies like SnapLogic, Informatica,
MuleSoft, etc. and in-depth understanding of Enterprise Integration Patterns
2. 5+ years of experience with SQL
3. Hands on experience with REST architectures
4. Knowledge of SOAP/XML/JMS/JSON, basic level understanding of REST principles, and
REST and SOAP APIs.
5. Deep understanding of HTTP protocols
6. Excellent customer facing skills
7. Must be a self-starter and extremely organized with your space and time.
8. Ability to juggle working independently and as part of a team.
9. Accurate and fast decision-making processes
10. Be able to quickly debug complex Snap issues and figure out the root cause of
11. Cycle between projects in weeks rather than years – continually learning about new
technology and products
This role will work with some of our most important integrations between The company Product and financial institutions & Partners – making sure that API's are implemented and tested and data mapped in a standardized and quality-assured way.
Mandatory skill sets of the Candidate:
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in XSLT language (XSLT 1.0 + 2.0)
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in XML processing (XPath, XSD schema)
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in Java (v11) and Junit
- Excellent English communication skills (speaking, writing, and reading)
- Experience working in agile development processes
- Familiarity with code versioning tools Git, JIRA
Other Desired Skills and Experience
- More than 5 Years of experience with Payment Ecosystems
- More than 5 Years of experience in Integration to Banks, Payment Acquirers, PSP’s
- Upon having demonstrated results in this role – responsibility can expand into the product team for developing the core product
SAP B1 Developer
- Degree or comparable in the computer science area Experience with ERP systems, ideally SAP.
- Experience with object-oriented development in Java and/ or C# and/ or Vb.net.
- Experience with web services (REST, SOAP).
- Database Application Knowledge (SQL)
- Knowledge in handling of data formats (JSON, XML)
- Experience with version control systems (GIT, TFVC)