We are looking for an Experienced Developer versed in ReactJS.
Lobb gives you an opportunity to work with a passionate team complimenting us with your expertise and skill sets.
If this is you, please apply. For the right candidate, compensation will include a competitive salary, a flexible working space across multiple locations in Bangalore. Partnering with us will also give you a chance to be amongst the start-up eco-system and also interact and network with peers across multiple start-up verticals.
- 3 years of experience designing and building apps on any platform
- 2 years of experience designing and building apps on ReactJS
- Must have a good sense of design and user experience
- You’re kind, curious and tenacious
- You understand CS fundamentals
- Developing new user-facing features using React, React-Native and building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Eslint, Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Work with and implement responsive web principles including the proper use of media queries
- You should be passionate about building world-class user interfaces for the web
- You love building things and have built some applications in the past (Optional)
- You have a sound understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- You are familiar with Figma (not mandatory).
- You are analytical and are curious about technology.
- When you don't know, you ask questions or look for answers on the internet.
- You are not afraid to express your opinion.
- You are fanatical about the quality of your work; you finish what you start.
- You have strong English comprehension and communication skills; you can articulate your ideas clearly. (Non-Negotiable)
- Must be willing to learn in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience as a team leader/mentor. We plan to grow our engineering team.
- Eye for animation and understanding of motion principles.
- Some knowledge of Web Servers and Linux.
- Competitive salary, helpful peers
- Flexible timings and WFH options.
Experience: 1 to 5 years
- Experience with ReactJS
- Experience with frontend frameworks like bootstrap, Jquery
- Object Oriented concepts
- Good knowledge in HTML5, CSS, CSS3
- Experience in working with RESTful APIS
- Experience with HTTP, HTTPS and WebSockets
- Building responsive design
- Knowledge in version control- Git, Subversion
- Good problem-solving skills
Experience- 3 - 6
• 3-6years of relevant experience in building webapps at scale
• You must have strong understanding of semantic HTML / HTML5, CSS / CSS3.
• You must have a good understanding of MVC architecture.
• Prior work experience in ReactJS is Must
• You must have experience in setting up the full UI workflow layer right from Development, Testing, Building and Deployment
- Build performance apps that feel native on both mobile platforms(Android and IOS)
- Through understanding of React Native development tools.
- Must be familiar with state management tools like Redux, Flux
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- In depth understanding of Component life-cycle
- Familiarity with testing suites, like Jest or Mocha
- Experience in Ract.js is advantage
React Native Developer Responsibilities:
- Build app and UI components from prototypes and wireframes
- Work with native modules as and when required
- Use Native APIs for tight integrations with both platforms – Android and iOS
- Improve front-end performance by eliminating performance bottlenecks
- Create front-end modules with maximum code reusability and efficiency
- Implement clean, smooth animations to provide an excellent user interface
- Work with third-party dependencies and APIs
- Work with Redux architecture to improve performance of the websites/mobile apps
Skills and Qualifications
- Object-Oriented Programming skills.
- Strong experience in React Native.
- Having the knowledge of third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts that might occur.
- Knowledge about Offline Storage, REST APIs, and document request model.
- Previous work experience with an E-commerce firms is desirable.
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
What we are offering:
- Opportunity to work in a Fast growing Start-Up with lucrative compensation benefits
- Working directly with the leaders; having high level of work independence, autonomy and empowerment to lead company-wide changes
- Work with a market dominating technology
- Being part of a start-up from an early stage, lead your area of expertise and be a part of this exciting growth journey
- Excellent platform for learning how to build teams, achieve goals and handle high growth situations. Ideal for people with entrepreneurial ambitions
- Lead the design and implementation of our new web-based user interface for our partner management service
• Work effectively with product management, UX designers and backend engineers
• Commit to deliver high quality, robust, and accessible user interface
• Follow software development best practices including writing unit tests and perform code reviews
• Build reusable components and libraries and optimize for maximum performance
• Provide production deployment support and troubleshooting
What you need to be ready:
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in UI Development
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles with minimum 2 years of experience
- Prior experience in building customer facing web Application
• Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles with minimum 2 years of experience
• Experience in Single Page Application architecture
• Proficient in writing tests using Jest, Mocha or any similar framework
• Strong computer science fundamentals in design, data structures, and problem solving
• Excellent troubleshooting skills
JD: Should be an expert Angular coder writing high code quality , understanding requirements and implementing them in ever changing customer expectations.
We are looking for a qualified Front-end developer to join our IT team. You will be responsible for building the ‘client-side’ of our web applications. You should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications.
If you’re interested in creating a user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design.
Ultimately, you should be able to create a functional and attractive digital environment for our company, ensuring great user experience.
- Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages
- Maintain and improve website
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Design mobile-based features
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Create quality mockups and prototypes
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Create fast and functional and intuitive interfaces
- Follow coding standards, build appropriate unit tests, integrate tests and deployment scripts
- Translate designs and style guides provided by the UI/UX team into functional user interfaces, ensure cross-browser compatibility and performance
- Suggest improvements to user interface, software architecture or use of new technologies Deliver reliable solutions that handle massive data and high traffic.
- Hands on experience with markup languages
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- Knowledge of SEO principles
- Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop and content management systems
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Tech/ M.Tech in CS or other related fields such as EE or MCA from IIT/NIT/BITS but not compulsory.
- Well versed in software engineering principles, frameworks, and technologies
- Takes responsibility for successful delivery of the solutions Communicates continually with the project teams Explains progress on the development effort
- Self-directed team player who thrives in a continually changing environment A hands on and a passionate coder with minimalistic design sense
- Prior start up experience is preferred
Position: Lead - PHP Developer
WebMD Health Corp., an Internet Brands Company, is the leading provider of health information services, serving patients, physicians, health care professionals, employers, and health plans through our public and private online portals, mobile platforms, and health-focused publications. The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD Health, Medscape, Jobson Healthcare Information, prIME Oncology, MediQuality, Frontline, QxMD, Vitals Consumer Services, MedicineNet, eMedicineHealth, RxList, OnHealth, Medscape Education, and other owned WebMD sites. WebMD®, Medscape®, CME Circle®, Medpulse®, eMedicine®, MedicineNet®, theheart.org®, and RxList® are among the trademarks of WebMD Health Corp. or its subsidiaries.
Education: B.E. Computer Science/IT degree (or any other engineering discipline)
Experience: 7 + years
Work timings: 2 PM to 11 PM
- Highly proficient with HTML, CSS, RESTful API
- Experience with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Experience in working with CI/CD tools and automation
- Experience in working on Kubernetes
- Knowledge of functional programming and object-oriented programming paradigms
- Ability to communicate with team members and stakeholders
- The candidate must work in a Collaborative style, should be results-driven and a problem solver
- Must be self-driven, detail-oriented with ability to produce high quality and timely results
Role & Responsibilities:
- Lead a technical team on building custom modules in a tool that creates static html pages
- Develop these new functionalities with the team's other frontend & backend developers while ensuring compliance with technical requirements (quality, performance, and security)
- Bring these functionalities into production and ensure their proper functioning
- Sharing knowledge with the team
GMetri - Frontend Developer, Bengaluru
At GMetri, we are passionate about driving business impact through immersive experiences. We partner with change-makers across various industries — from Fortune 500 brands to small disruptors—to help transform the way XR (or eXtended Reality - a blanket term encompassing Virtual / Augmented and Mixed Reality) is used in business, through our unique platform.
Founded in 2017, the company was identified by industry leaders Oculus/Facebook as the top VR/AR/MR tech company in India. We were also recently featured at Facebook F8 in San Jose for our work. GMETRI currently boasts a growing client list comprising of national and global giants like Myntra, BigBasket, Accenture, Cafe Coffee Day, Bosch, Reliance, DXC Technology, Legrand, Zoomcar and Jio among others.
About the Role:
GMetri works with bleeding edge technologies in order to be able to innovate at breakneck speeds. Which means most of the development technologies and standards being adopted by the industry at large have already been used, upgraded or discarded by us, and we have moved on the next upcoming piece in the stack.
The decision to stay bleeding edge isn’t something that is taken lightly - it is a stepping stone in the promise of innovation that helps us service our clients better.
Once you are here, you will
- Get hands on experience with emerging trends and technologies in the field of cloud development, including open source products and contribute to the on-going development of GMetri’s suite of products
- Design, develop, test and deploy features for our VR platform
- Research and find opportunities to utilize web development best practices, guidelines to improve system productivity, scaling and monitoring
- Driving the entire GMetri dashboard independently resolving its features/issues and deploying to production bug-free
- Developing and Designing GMetri Analytics and monitoring dashboards
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Min 2+ years experience in software development
- Should be a quick learner, agile with technology, a hacker at heart
- Strong proficiency in ReactJS, Redux
- Well versed with the Unix environment, es6/es7 concepts
- Should have a broad understanding for both frontend and backend technologies and be abreast with the latest trends
- Team Player, Ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment
Think you're passionate about cutting-edge tech?
Want to push up your learning curve by several notches?
If you're ready, so are we. Apply Now!