- Identify Learning and Development needs from Business Units and other departments.
- Coordinate with internal trainers and external vendors to develop training courses and programs.
- Organize training by preparing training logistics and collecting feedback.
- Monitor progress and cost of training courses and programs.
- Work with subject matter experts on designing training content and delivery.
- Ensure that content and context of all materials remains current and relevant for business needs.
- Maintain training data in Learning Management System.
- Maintain training budget.
- Perform training evaluation, data analysis and develop training reports.
- Contribute to L&D team’s events & activities.
About Affine Analytics
- Assessing the needs of the customers and employees and developing and conducting training sessions to familiarize and execute the training requirement for the Company, which will help in sustainably grow Straumann business
- Determines training needs and requirements for the Company by meeting with managers, talking with employees and reviews existing training materials available to determine appropriateness and relevance
- Modifies or creates course materials and training manuals to meet specific training needs. Presents in-person and online training sessions
- Schedules training sessions and manages course enrolment and monitors training program and manuals to ensure that they are effective and up-to-date and makes updates as and when necessary
- Works with managers to address learning issues, instruction problems, or new educational needs regarding specific employees or departments
- Manages costs for all programs
- Monitor and report on industry best practices
Qualification: Any Degree
Exp: 1 to 4years
Role: Soft Skill Trainer
Job Type: Full Time
Notice Period : Immediate - 30 days
- Have 2-4 years of leading training sessions / lead instructors experience within a training session environment or equivalent.
- Technical experience to coordinate the development, maintenance, and implementation of training schedules, outlines, plans, and lessons.
- Graduate/ Post Graduate degree in English/Communication /Humanities with relevant certification courses for soft skill trainers.
- A team player who is supportive, flexible, and ready to take on additional tasks.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to work across teams and supervisors.
- Responds positively to feedback and respects diverse points of views.
The position is open for a multi-skill team member who will be the Training and Placement Executive positioned in the Bangalore location. The role will require the team member to work in collaboration with the group head with accuracy, quality, and timeliness. On a day-to-day basis role will demand to work on different training and placement strategies through student interactions and liaising Streamlyn Academy with Corporations. Role requires the team member to think on the feet, have a problem-solving approach, and be able to work in a challenging and target-oriented environment.
Key roles and responsibilities
To look after the training and placement activities of digital marketing students
To have close liaison with industry for the placement of students. ·
To collect feedback from the companies coming for placement ·
Arrange and conduct training programmes for soft skills and interview facing skills for the students using institutional and external expertise. ·To organize the entrepreneurship workshops.
1 year experience in education industry is preferred.
What is the big picture that you would be part of?
At the heart of Illumine’s work is unleashing the potential of collectives through knowledge intervention.
- How to unleash the potential of people in some of India’s largest corporates, public sector institutions, state universities? Is it to be done through providing new professional ideals or new ways of sense-making one’s environment or new methods of working or combinations of these?
- How do we ensure that interventions are delivered with quality, at scale, with speed?
These are some of the pieces of the puzzle which we work on in any of the knowledge interventions. If these challenge statements interest you then Illumine can be the right place for you.
Your contribution spaces:
Coaches are the foundation on which quality delivery of Illumine’s interventions rest. As the coach leader you can be the builder and custodian of Illumine’s network of coach partners.
This means two things –
(a) Setting-up Illumine’s network of coaches for different sectors e.g., corporates, universities
(b) Nurturing coach partners
So, on one hand you attract new quality coaches, set up strong selection criteria, contract them with win-win deal. On the other hand, you coach them on specific knowledge interventions to ensure delivery with excellence.
Who is likely to succeed in this role?
Ask yourself –
- Am I interested in building people?
- Do I see myself evangelizing new ideas/ propositions to people?
- Do I have strong engagement skills – can I attract, manage, and nurture new coaches?
- Do I have coaching experience?
- Do I have the knack of going deeper into new knowledge, new ideas?
- 5+ years of facilitation and coaching experience in corporates
- Experience in building community, setting up network/ channels
Explore before you dive:
- The Illumine Labs website: https://illumine.in/lab.html
- Explore our ideas on YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV-gUBhwW6qOQ-IBXC2Nhpg
- Conducting ongoing market research to align the industry requirements with the learner’s skill gaps, learning needs and understanding the employability gap among the target segment
- Guiding learning programs and outcomes through the lens of learner’s profile and behavior
- Conducting research and recommendation processes to build a robust outcome-based learning architecture
- Curating indicators, tools and tests that map the learning outcomes in the learning journey and beyond
- Collaborating with cross-functional team members to ensure implementation of learning outcomes processes and systems
- Analyzing ongoing student learning performance to validate the robustness of the learning methodology
- Creating detailed insights for the content team to continually improve program curriculum through learning outcomes analysis
What you need to have:
- Masters in Liberal Arts or related field and some prior experience in research and research methodologies
- More than 3-4 years of progressive experience working in the education sector with some exposure to training development, pedagogy or research in the education sector
- Knowledge of approaches, systems and processes in education (secondary or higher), including tech-enabled learning
- Understanding of innovative pedagogies more specifically pedagogy of adult learning that enhances learning outcomes among students including pedagogical planning
- Good hand in formative and summative assessment tools and techniques including assessment integrated lesson plan modules
- System 2 thinker (as Kahneman describes)
- Ability to think in the lines of structure, system and scale
- The overarching duty of a principal is to assist with defining and enforcing policies and guidelines for students, staff, and faculty at the school.
- The role of the principal covers many different areas including leadership, teacher evaluation, and student discipline. Being an effective principal is hard work and is also time-consuming. A good principal is balanced within all his / her roles and works hard to ensure that he / she is doing what he / she feels is best for all constituents involved. Time is a major limiting factor for every principal.
- A principal must become efficient at practices such as prioritizing, scheduling, and organization.
- This involves interaction with inter school employees and administrators. Supporting committees of staff and parent that function to improve the learning and social environment of the school for the students.
Thanks & Regards,
For software developers, learning programming languages needs to be practical. This is where the startup has helped more than 15000 students to turn theory into practical knowledge. Currently, offering 9 courses the startup has played a catalyst for thousands of students to land jobs at tech giants like Google, Amazon, Adobe, and Walmart. The startup enables students to follow a comprehensive curriculum and seek help from industry experts without facing any geological barrier.
The founders of the startup are the alumnus of acclaimed institutes like IIT Delhi and Stanford University with experience of working in Amazon, Facebook, Cars24, and other top startups in India.
- Assessing teacher-student interactions
- Providing timely and accurate feedback to teachers
- Maintaining a TNA
- Developing learning modules on the basis on the TNA
- Conceptualising and conducting VASS training and initiatives for teachers
- Working closely with supervisors to ensure that training needs are being met
- Participating in brainstorming sessions to establish key processes and structures
- Aligning with the Quality and Operations Teams to identify areas of improvement and implement action plans
What you need to have:
- Minimum 1.5 years experience as a VASS assessor with demonstrated experience in training and monitoring customer-client interaction
- A firm grasp of training delivery channels and methods
- Data-driven with the ability to efficiently record and analyse data
- Attention to detail with a focus on service-driven interactions
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to work in a dynamic, result-driven, and high-growth organization
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and communicate timelines
- Takes a sense of ownership
- Capable of embracing unexpected change in direction or priority
- A team player, with the ability to give and receive constructive feedback
- Experience in EdTech is preferable but not mandatory
- Familiarity with Computer Science/Coding is desirable
Ordertrainings.com is looking for a passionate professional to join our core team. Someone who loves Talent Development field and is keen to get their hands dirty in solving age-old problems in the sector and redefine the way organizations approach Learning and Development.
We are constantly evolving the Platform in terms of Data, Process, Workflows to move all our customers to the fully self-service Platform.
You will be part of our Training Management team and help solve customer issues on the Platform. This involves but is not limited to meeting customers, understanding their requirements, challenges they are facing on the Platform and with the recommended solution, working with internal stakeholders to propose the right solution etc.
While your key responsibility will be managing training operations end-to-end (from booking to delivery) being a start-up it is tough to draw a boundary. We need someone who can empathize with the start-up work culture and nature.
Roles and Responsibilities:
> Meeting Customers for feedback, presenting the product, understanding their need etc.
> Resolving Trainer and Customer Issues
> Finding Right trainers/training partners
> Looking after Training Operations - before and after booking
> Defining and Executing Account Specific Marketing Initiatives
> Provide Feedback to the Product Team on Customer issues, behavior and Platform Usages
Skills and Qualifications:
> Passion for Start-up
> Ability and Will to Lead, take initiatives, solve people issues
> MBA or equivalent Degree (but not necessarily)
> At least 2 years of industry experience, Ideally 4-6 years
> At least 1 year of domain experience - working in the Learning and Development Sector [HR, Training Management, Talent Development or Learning and Organizational Development background]
> Strong Communication Skills
> B2B Customer Handling experience is a must
> Working Knowledge (beyond basics) of MS Word and Excel