Human Resources Executive
We are a technology services startup working with leading SaaS startups innovating in the realms of AI/ML, Cloud Computing, and Digital Transformation. With a clientele comprising exciting SaaS startups from the US & Europe, we’re striving to fast-track innovation across multiple industries. Join us to work on disruptive products that will shape the technological landscape through the next decade! (Visit https://www.aidetic.in/ to know more about the company.)
About the role:
We are looking for an accomplished HR Executive for our Human Resources department. An ideal fit should have experience in talent acquisition, employee onboarding, HR operations, and employee engagement. Working for a dynamic, young and vibrant startup as Aidetic will be an unparalleled experience for you. Join us if you're looking for career growth, responsibility, and opportunities to make a positive impact in the startup ecosystem.
- Consult with the team to identify needs and preferred qualifications
- Be a stakeholder in shaping the talent acquisition strategy for Aidetic
- Interview applicants about their experience, education, and skills in the context of software development
- Inform applicants about job details such as benefits and conditions
- Hire or refer qualified candidates
- Conduct new employee orientations
- Process paperwork
- Devise strategies for employee retention and engagement
We are a technology services startup working with leading SaaS startups innovating in the realms of AI/ML, Cloud Computing, and Digital Transformation. With a clientele comprising exciting SaaS startups from the US & Europe, we're striving to fast-track innovation across multiple industries. Join us to work on disruptive products that will shape the technological landscape through the next decade!
We are Nasscom 10K startup and Amazon technology partner with many paying customers with great market traction We help educators to sell course on their own website & mobile learning apps. We are building Shopify for education. We want to make quality education affordable, easily accessible and engaging.
Nice, but what do we do, We provide complete technology solutions and marketing guidance required for educators to sell courses on their branded web and mobile learning apps. Using Learnyst, educators can grow their academy online. For more information, please visit https://www.learnyst.com/" target="_blank">https://www.learnyst.com
What would I do?
You will be responsible for understanding the requirement of human resources for the business, sourcing candidates, screening, scheduling & conducting interviews. You would also be involved in managing day to day operations like handling the new employee/intern onboarding process, attendance management, payroll processing and other HR activities. You would also be responsible to manage the company book of accounts, co-ordinating with CA to maintain statutory and regulatory compliances.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Publish and remove job ads
- Evaluate candidates through job portals, Social networking and through reference
- Schedule job interviews and conduct candidate interviews as needed
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicant's abilities.
- Responsible for sourcing, screening, Interviewing, Selecting, onboarding & exit formalities.
- Assisting in the documentation of selected candidates and the rest of the onboarding formalities.
- Responsible for evaluating Employee performance, training if required, appraisal, etc.
- Should have knowledge on payroll processing, input validation.
- Knowledge of Statutory Compliance like PF, ESIC, PT, MLWF,TDS
- Leave & Attendance Management
- Manage company book of accounts and provide required details to CA for statutory compliance
Desired Candidate Profile
- Familiarity with Human Resources
- Basic knowledge of labor legislation
- Experience using spreadsheets
- Good organization and coordination skills.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Basic understanding of accounting and book maintenance
- Secretarial and Admin work
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As our Talent Acquisition Coordinator you’ll be overseeing and coordinating the administration of the Talent Acquisition department, making sure all candidates, processes and procedures are up to date.
What you tell your friends you do
“I’m the organised person everyone needs in their life, making life for both my colleagues and candidates smooth, effective and efficient.”
What you will really be doing
Coordinating and managing all administrative tasks related to the Talent Acquisition department, including Zoom/Face to Face interviews, tests, and any other ad-hoc admin tasks.
Reviewing and replying to general enquiries.
Assistance with the input of data for analytics within the department.
Support arranging recruitment events.
General administrative support for other departments when needed.
How you will be doing this
You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirements
At least 3 years of experience in an administrative role
Some team leading / mentoring experience
Experience in recruitment administration is a plus but it’s not required
Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with excellent interpersonal skills
Highly organised, with strong attention to detail
Self starter attitude, proactive
Passion for games is a plus
We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
Creative Wednesdays! (Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
Relocation support available
Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
Monthly employee awards
Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
Roles and Responsibilities: -
- Manage the recruitment and selection process.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, or other issues.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation, and preservation of human capital.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics, and procedures across the organization.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program.
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
- Tie up with corporates via Email, callings etc. for placements
Desired Candidate Profile: -
- Proven working experience as HR Executive.
- People oriented and results driven.
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- Degree in Human Resources or related field
Performance based appraisal.
Skills and Qualifications
- Diploma /Bachelor’s degree / Masters in human resources
- 1+ years in human resources or recruitment
- Exceptional communication skills, writing skills, interpersonal skills, and ethical mindset.
- Adept to problem-solving and conflict resolution
- Extensive knowledge of HR policies and systems
- Familiarity with HR software and working knowledge of MS Office.
Self Motivated, Time Management and sincere
Role: US IT Recruiter - Freshers/Trainees
Experience: 0-6 months
Location: Hyderabad (Onsite)
Technovert is not a typical IT services firm. We have to credit two of our successful products generating $2M+ in licensing/SaaS revenues which is rare in the industry.
We are Obsessed with our love for technology and the infinite possibilities it can create for making this world a better place. Our clients find us at our best when we are challenged with their toughest of the problems and we love chasing the problems. It thrills us and motivates us to deliver more. Our global delivery model has earned the trust and reputation of being a partner of choice.
We have a strong heritage built on great people who put customers first and deliver exceptional results with no surprises - every time. We partner with you to understand the interconnection of user experience, business goals, and information technology. It's the optimal fusing of these three drivers that delivers
- Should understand the requirement in depth to ensure quality sourcing and recruiting
- Should ensure to submit profiles with quick turnaround time for timely submissions to meet sharp deadlines for each of the requisition
- Make use of effective resourcing strategies, such as head hunting, Internet sourcing, networking, employee referrals
- Candidate must have good communication skill
- He/she must have a good attitude
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high- paced, changing the work environment
- Excellent communication skills in written and verbal both
- 0-6 months of experience in US Staffing.
- Should be ready to work 80% of the time on W2 recruitment only.
- Good communication skills.
- Willing to work from office (Hyderabad)
- Experience in using job portals like Career Builder, Dice and LinkedIn would be a plus.
*Read the job Description before applying
*Only serious Job seekers can apply.
*This is purely work from office mode.
Work Location: Bengaluru
looking for an HR Intern / HR Assistant to perform various HR administrative tasks and support our overall HR department’s Recruitment and Admin activities.
HR Intern responsibilities include Recruitment activities - screening resumes and scheduling interviews.
Update our internal databases with new employee information, including contact details and employment forms.
Gather payroll data like leaves, working hours and bank accounts and vendor management.
Screen resumes and application forms.
Schedule and confirm interviews with candidates.
Post, update and remove job ads from job boards, careers pages and social networks.
Prepare HR-related reports as needed
Responsible for admin activities
Conducting company events
Experience as a HR Assistant/Intern or similar junior HR role is a plus
Strong Communication skills
Experience with MS Office
Good understanding of full-cycle recruiting
MBA in Human Resources or similar field
Our client is one of the big 4 global management consultancy companies that focuses on achieving outcomes par excellence, by working alongside its clients, who are ambitious change makers across industries, as one team and thus redefining the industries.
They serve across industries such as financial services, aviation, energy and natural resources, aerospace and defense, automotive, technology, retail, health care, etc. They provide consultancy services in various categories including but not limited to, cost transformation, business strategy, customer experience, manufacturing, supply chain, mergers & acquisitions, leadership and talent etc.
What you will do:
- Designing and executing the learning calendar
- Working with external vendors for learning and engagement activities
- Identifying appropriate facilitators for various interventions
- Building strong connects with internal stakeholders for enhanced buy-in on programs
- Co-creating relevant content with internal teams
- Collating relevant feedback from various trainings
- Independently managing and coordinating for learning events/boot camps
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Graduate/Postgraduate with 2-4 years of relevant L&D experience in a diverse and multicultural work environment
- Strong interpersonal, communication (written and verbal) and problem-solving skills
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Ability to work as an integral member of a diverse team
- Strong organization skills
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize assignments, and juggle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced, customer-focused environment
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
● Inbound calling for customer service.
● Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
● Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive
● Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
● Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits;
follow up to ensure resolution.
● Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts.
● Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
● Take the extra mile to engage customers.
Are you looking forward to work with one of the fastest growing mobile accessories brand. Read on to know more.
- Managing the HR team and hiring functions including tech, operations, sales, marketing, BD.
- Formulating and implementing of the various HR policies.
- Understanding the various requirements and leading the team to create job descriptions and align suitable candidates.
- Managing the entire recruitment process life cycle, developing and maintaining shortlists.
- Conducting final screening of candidates and running multiple sourcing campaigns.
- Evaluating vendor and managing for respective HR functions.
- Working with external HR agencies and maintaining social media profiles and online job portals.
- Working towards targets and closing open positions as per the agreed TAT and SLAs.
- Onboarding new employees and taking care of the onboarding processes.
- Ensuring a smooth and structured onboarding and induction process.
- Ensuring to partner with HR operations to address employee grievances.
- Conducting regular meetings with employees.
- Ensuring consistent and effective HR communication across HO and other offices.
- Designing and executing most effective employee engagement initiatives and training workshops.
- Conducting Training Need Analysis and partnering with different stakeholders internally or externally to execute training programs.
What you need to have:
- 4 to 8 years of proven working experience as HR manager.
- Experience in hiring from retail background right from channel managers to merchandisers.
- B Com/ BMM/ BMS with MBA in Human Resource preferred.
- Should have managed the entire HR process including recruitment, performance appraisal, HR operations, employee relations, and policy making.
- Working knowledge of HR systems and databases.
- Broad understanding of labor law and HR best practices.
- Aptitude in networking and building relationships.
- Excellent communication and team management skills.
- Innovative and creative, having a fresh eye for human resource.
- Ability to deal sympathetically, yet effectively with people.
- Works well in an entrepreneurial environment that values a hands-on approach.
- Self-motivated with a high energy level and ability to adapt to new situations.
- Unquestionable integrity with commitment to core values and ethical business conduct.