- Sourcing and Screening candidates as per requirements
- Ensuring all positions are closed as per the TAT
- Scheduling and Coordinating Interviews
- Negotiating on Salary and Rolling out offers
- Ensure candidate is kept warm post hiring till he/she joins
- Minimize drop out ratio of your selects
- Onboard new joiners
- Other tasks as and when allocated
- Excellent communication skills is a must
- Experience in souring candidates from Job Portals and social sites
- Basic understanding of Market Research industry is an added advantage
- Should have good Interpersonal skills
- Post graduation degree in Human Resource is required
- Should be a go getter and someone with multi tasking ability.
About Data Bridge Market Research
Streamlyn is a regional ad tech leader in increasing engagement and monetization for Publishers through highly engaging ad products. Our suite of ad tech engagement products empowers publishers and advertisers to grow their business and get better ROI. Streamlyn reaches over 100 million consumers monthly across its vast network of premium publishing partners across the globe.
For more details, please visit media.streamlyn.com
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g., social platforms and professional networks).
- Identification of the best sourcing methodologies according to the position by utilizing job portals, candidate reference, database, networking, linkedIn, etc.
- Carry out interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews.
- Create an exceptional experience for all candidates throughout the interview process.
- Verify candidate information, including resumes and contact details.
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements.
- Maintain candidate database and update daily reports.
- Initiating offer roll out discussion and negotiation.
- Maintaining employee database and files.
- Work closely with the team leads to understand hiring requirements.
- Handle onboarding formalities.
- Conduct induction sessions.
- Provide support to the team with various HR activities as required.
- 0-1 year experience in sourcing/recruitment (preferred). Freshers are invited to apply.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Results-driven and numbers-oriented.
- Logical and analytical thinking.
- Strong multi-tasking and leadership abilities.
- Clear written and verbal communication.
• Recruiting the right talent for the open positions at PAN India.
• Building the pipelines of Talent Pool - eg. Education institutes, allied industries, target companies and internal database.
• Working on TAT; closure of open positions within timelines.
• Maintaining the MIS for tracking the exact status of all open positions ensuring effective TAT Management and being focussed.
•Doing the screening of all the candidates thoroughly to ensure that the Best fit is identified for the role.
• Effective Coordination with the Functional Heads for the closure of the open positions.
• Ensuring that all the set criterias are met for the Role including the shortlisting parameters, relevant experience in handling the role as per job description.
• Keeping all the documentation in place for all the open positions namely - Manpower Requisition Form, Interview Aplication Form, Interview Assessment Form, Reference Check Form, Offer Letter Acceptance, Accepted Resignation from previous employer and confirmation of date of joining.
• Regular Warm up calls to the offered candidates to ensure the joining as agreed at the time of offer and avoid last minute offer drops.
• Issuing the appointment letter on the date of joining.
• Sharing and explaining the KRA to the new joiners. • Timely feedback of performance from the Reporting Manager of the new joiners in the initial months / probation period to ensure quality hiring.
• Maintaining confidentiality
• Strong follow ups for the closure of open positions
• Right assessment skills to see through the candidate
• Ability to identify the strengths and limitations of the candidates
• Understanding of Company Business
• Understanding the job description and the soul of the job
HR Recruitment internship
5 working days (Saturday, Sunday off)
Stipend- 10,000 K
About Company - http://vyaparapp.in/
Vyapar is India’s leading fintech company that offers a Free Business Accounting and Inventory Management application to enable MSMEs to digitally manage their business operations. The goal is to make a businessman’s daily routine less tiring and let them focus more on growing their business, less on paperwork.
About the job
We are hiring for a full time Technical Recruiter for IT Hiring.
- Develop and execute recruiting plans to meet the hiring requirements.
- Manage all aspects of candidate administration such as maintaining and updating applicant and offer activity, job description creation, ensuring current positions are accurately posted in all recruiting systems and job boards.
- Build and maintain an active pool of candidates to meet future hiring targets in an effective manner.
- Effectively manage relationships with agencies.
- Design and drive employee referral programs.
- Responsible for planning and coordinating of events, assessment and interviews for hiring candidates.
- Review applications to evaluate if they meet the requirements of position. Conduct prescreening interviews.
- Serves as liaison with candidates and communicate logistics associated with assessment and interviews.
- Serve as consultant and partner staying current on business and market trends, assisting on both the strategic and tactical level.
- Conduct analysis and report on key recruitment metrics to appropriate business leaders.
2+ years of Tech recruiting experience, working in a medium to high volume, high hiring-bar environment (mixed experience in both agency and corporate is preferred).
Strong sourcing skills with a track record of implementing innovative and effective strategies for sourcing passive candidates.
Self-Starter, ability to solve problems and think creatively.
Desire to work in a dynamic, aggressively growing environment.
Diplomatic and a proven ability in building up effective relationships.
Strong communication and influencing skills.
A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company' success.
Strong written & verbal communication skills English.
Work from Office only.
- Engineering Grad or MBA(HR) or Post Graduate
- Startup experience is a plus.
- A full-time Bachelors Degree from a recognized university.
- Oversee recruitment cycle: Drafting JD, Screening, and Hiring thru social media, Campus Hiring.
- Scheduling interviews, Co-ordination, report preparation.
- Sharing onboarding details or ordination of work requirements.
- Onboarding. Record keeping.
- Manage Time and Attendance on daily basis.
- Handle employee grievances and concerns.
- Co-ordination for admin facilities.
- Hands on Recruitment Activities.
- MBA in HR
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Must have excellent coordination skills.
- Experience: 2-7 years
- Location: Delhi
- Industry: Recruitment/Staffing
- Salary Best in The Industry with Fixed Salary and Incentives.
- Other Perks: PF + Medical Insurance + Accidental Insurance etc.
- Recruitment for Middle and Top-Level Positions only permanent Hiring.
- Sourcing the Candidates through Job Portals, Headhunting, Social Networking, reference etc. in the stipulated time frame
- Contact eligible candidates for interviews & follow-ups.
- Making Recruitment Strategies
- Handling Recruitment Life Cycle
- Experience in Team Creation/Handling would be an added advantage.
- Mapping target companies and competitors.
- Team handling role for Leads and above
- Client Management
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Should have experience in handling mid and senior-level IT or NON-IT mandates.
- Must be proficient in using job portals like Naukri, LinkedIn.
- Preferring candidates with excellent communication skills
- Minimum 1 year of experience from a consultancy background
Himanshi at selectiveglobalsearch dot com
Experience : 3+ years in end to end US Technical Hiring
Location : Pune
Notice Period : Immediate Preferred
To be eligible you must be:
- Excellent in sourcing through Job Portals, Social Media, x ray Search-Booleans, etc.
- Responsible for full-cycle recruiting: Sourcing the candidates, screening them, Interview coordination, rate negotiation and hand-holding all the way till closure
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and decision-making skills
- Able to analyze resumes and determine appropriate matches for vacancies
- Understanding of impact to business and metrics
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
- Hands on experience with Applicant tracking systems
- Ability to listen, understand, convey, and relate ideas, concepts and issues clearly and confidently through all channels while having an awareness of environmental cues
- Understanding of various visa status and Tax Terms (C2C, C2H, W2, 1099, Permanent).
- Willing to work in Night Shift (USA TIME ZONE)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Effectively sourcing right fit and getting closures on time
- Coordinate with multiple Vendors and onsite teams to gather exact requirements and schedule Interviews
- Maintain and develop pipeline of eligible candidates for future open positions
- Qualify or reject candidates based on interview feedback and resume reviews
- Serve as contact person for questions from candidates
- Understand hiring leaders needs and deliver value by crafting best solutions for them
- Work on different recruitment metrics and share with business/team as and when required