We are looking for 5+ year experience B2B sales executive for one of our product.
Candidate must have experience in Lead generation, cold emails, cold calling, fluent in English, comfortable to talk to USA based leads.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Fluent in English to give demos and explain the product to the prospects.
- B2B lead generation experience
- Cold calling and email experience
- Must have good experience in strategic planning and goal oriented
- Experience of lead generation and contacting them on LiknedIn
- 5+ year of experience is the must.
- Relevant experience in B2B sales
- Demos, cold calling, cold emails
- Lead conversion experience
- Comfortable for Night Shift
The person should have a passion for business development.
Will be responsible for the development of the lead generation , outbound / inbound sales lead campaignsfor HR consultancy. The role will be commission based role.
Roles and Responsibility
- Market research using suitable tools and processes to identify potential clients.
- Lead generation and closure as per weekly/monthly sales/revenue target.
- Rigorous follow up for new business opportunities and setting up meetings.
- Work closely with Subject Matter Expert for developing strategy of business.
- File weekly promotion and business activities report as per company norms
- Overseeing the development of assigned accounts.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- Keep records of sales revenue, invoices, etc.
- Build long term relationship with new and existing clients.
- Create awareness and usage of company's products by the customers with high impact communication with effective / proper usage of given marketing inputs.
- Regularly provide feedback to the company on competitors activities.
- Internal / external stake holder management
- Key Account Management
Job Profile for Sales Manager (6-10 Years’ Experience)
Location: Pune, Mumbai
- Acquire new logos in India in IT consulting services and SaaS solutions
- Management of own pipeline of new opportunities to ensure consistent target and achievement
- Consistent identification and capture profitable revenue opportunities for Simplifai
- Improve sales penetration within chosen market sectors and key customers independently establish and grow new or existing client
- Form long-term relationships with “C” level decision makers to maximize business opportunities
- Identify, understand, and solve any obstacles or objections to the successful sale of Simplifai products and
- Develop and implement plans to increase penetration within existing accounts in respect of cross selling opportunities, within sales and cross
- Adhere to Simplifai best practice sales and internal qualification and approval
- Participate actively in sales calls and bid reviews, demonstrating excellent sales, and closing skills to the team.
- Accurate forecasting of monthly and quarterly
- Provide weekly/monthly reports to the Sales Leader with a detailed insight into accounts, opportunities, and
- Develop and manage internal relationships, earning the respect of colleagues at all levels across the business ensuring a cohesive internal
- Amount of Travel – 75 to 80%
- Minimum 8 years of sales experience covering IT consulting and Emerging Technologies, including: AI, IOT, RPA Sales
- Strong background in enterprise sales (i.e., peer-to-peer selling, board level contact, new business orientated)
- Existing senior level relationships within relevant enterprise customers
- Experience of complex high-end selling in a long-term environment; especially in IT consulting in BFSI domain
- Experience of selling into Banking, Financial Services, Insurance, Retail, Manufacturing and Pharma or in any verticals.
- Demonstrated experience selling a combination of the following product offerings:
- IT Solution Consulting
- Managed IT services
- RPA Sales
- Proven experience working successfully lead Go-To-Market with key technology partner such as SAP, AWS, Microsoft, Google or Dell/VMWare
- Experience of working in highly competitive environments and constantly improving and delivering order intake margin and
- Evidence of creative commercial deals, which have demonstrated affinity to the tailored requirements of the customer, whilst ensuring that requirements can be fulfilled without breaking the
- Experience of operating in an international environment and innate understanding how to operate in India
- Proven and strong experience in direct sales
- Strong prospecting skills and experience
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written and presentation)
- Postgraduate or Equivalent in Business or Marketing
Field Sales, Revenue 💵 - PagarBook
1. Employee Management at your Fingertips. PagarBook - India's Best Payroll
2. Management tool for Small & Medium Enterprises. Using PagarBook, a
business owner can maintain all the records of their employees digitally
and can get insights around the same.
3. PagarBook is free & easy to use employee management, work & payroll
management software app where you can manage all your staff and
employee’s attendance, record the work done by your staff and employees
and their salary, payments & advances can also be recorded in this app.
4. Sms & WhatsApp notification to employees and staff about payments,
bonuses, daily work, attendance & leaves.
5. The Sales would be done for premium desktop version of the application
6. Benefits of desktop application:
a. Better and Easier accessibility, also available on mobile web
b. Access to rich reports which gives you business knowledge, spend
c. Unlimited free upgrades for a year
About Sales team:
The field sales team at PagarBook is all about solving SME’s customer problems
and ensuring we deliver compelling value propositions.
On a typical day, the sales team:
● drives the adoption of a premium version of Pagarbook, sold at a
subscription fee per annum
● never-say-no attitude, and comes with a win-all attitude
● At the same time, a core ingredient of the DNA is customer empathy
● We should always ensure the customer is well informed of all the benefits of
the solution, before we close the sales.
Responsibilities and Duties of sales associate:
● You will pitch about PagarBook desktop solution on field to customers
● You will explain the benefits of PagarBook desktop solution to customers
○ Better and Easier accessibility, also available on mobile web
○ Access to rich reports which gives you business knowledge, spend
○ Unlimited free upgrades for a year
● The users can register on the desktop for a free trial for 7 days first
● Sales associate would convert the customer into a paid customer
● Having your own bike is a must
● Field sales experience is a must (telecom, FMCG and financial sales
experience adds more weightage)
● Local language knowledge in the city of operations is a must
● Graduation in any field is sufficient
● Fixed salary (~15-18k a month)
● Targets based incentives (extremely attractive)
● Petrol allowance ~upto INR 3,000 (on actual bills)
● Initial job posting would be for 3 months - based on good performance,
conversion to full time employment would be granted
Key Areas of Responsibility (KRAs):
● Onboarding of Customers
○ Meet 30 new clients a day (tracked)
○ Get free trial enabled for 20 clients a day
○ Get 3 sales (paid customers, 10% conversion) per day -
● Retaining customer accounts
○ While we build new businesses, cross-selling would be key
○ Customers should keep using PagarBook desktop beyond 30 days of
● Grow customer basket size
○ Identify key SME clusters in the city and prepare an acquisition plan
○ Go aggressive and acquire
● Business acumen & key skills
○ Strong knowledge on PagarBook sales process, services and product
○ Local Market and competition knowledge and clear articulation of
○ Strong negotiation and influencing skills to create win-win
○ Give continuous feedback to internal teams to improve our
customer service level
Finally, remember, you are the PagarBook brand ambassador on the ground! All
Requirements for field sales - Phase 1 (50):
○ Jaipur - 5 Associates
Jammu and Kashmir
We are looking for a full time employee who can help us run our email and linkedin outreach program. The responsibilities are described below:
- Research on various sectors such as remote products or gaming
- Send customized emails or linkedin messages to prospects
- Maintain the organization CRM
What we’re looking for :
- Excellent English communication skills
- Must have actual Marketing/Sales experience.
- Open to all educational qualifications
- Previous experience in a similar role in the IT industry
- Brownie points if you are active on linkedin